The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version}

+6
Jimbo
Destroya1103
Burgundy
Shuno
ColmilloNegro
DragonEye
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version} - Page 4 Empty Re: TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version}

Post  Jimbo Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:09 am

Pls i was on family bbq, too much stuff for day 1
guys pls
- Jim 2k13
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version} - Page 4 Empty Re: TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version}

Post  Black Fang Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:04 am

Burgundy wrote:Yeah coz you didn't change your vote while Destroya did to save you. Very Happy 
Again, it's called sleeping.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:05 am

Black Fang wrote:
Burgundy wrote:Yeah coz you didn't change your vote while Destroya did to save you. Very Happy 
Again, it's called sleeping.
'Sleeping'
Wolves don't sleep.
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:36 am

Hmmm... So BF's excuse for not switching was because he went to sleep? Well if you look at what he quoted from me it's an edit 3. My vote change occured via edit 2. Let's see where the other slips are... (will edit it later)

Anyways my 3 suspect lists:

- BF (gut)
- Sasha (No posts really to help out, he just watches us post while giving nothing back like last game -_-)
- Jimbo (Another quiet player, is he in a group with Sasha?)

7 players left, 5 good, 2 bad.

Player list:

Me
BF
Sasha
Jimbo
Coll
Burg
Desolation

Our numbers will become 6 players left, 4 good, 2 bad assuming vigi doesn't use bullet.
Then the next day it will be 4 players left, 2 good, 2 bad assuming we still don't find wolf and vigi doesn't use bullet.

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:14 am

I don't know what you guys are going to do. But unless someone is able to change my mind, and thats almost impossible, i'm going to vote for blackfang. If i'm still alive at least. If he wants me to shut my mouth he probbably kills me this night...
We'll see how it goes. Rolling Eyes 
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:11 am

Shuno wrote:
Anyways my 3 suspect lists:

- BF (gut)
- Sasha (No posts really to help out, he just watches us post while giving nothing back like last game -_-)
- Jimbo (Another quiet player, is he in a group with Sasha?)
I didn't participate last game, and this one I'm bit busy, but still, I have already stated that I think nothing can really be done on first day, will talk more for next voting phase.
Now I can judge your post and say it can be two things:

1. You are trying to do the so called meta gaming and judge my role based on my previous behavior, but were not really paying attention and have completely misjudged me, as I am no newbie and were talking plenty as a baddie last time.
2. You're a wolf and are making a really poor attempt to frame me.

Don't know which one is it yet, time will tell.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 am

DesolationAngel wrote:I don't know what you guys are going to do. But unless someone is able to change my mind, and thats almost impossible, i'm going to vote for blackfang. If i'm still alive at least. If he wants me to shut my mouth he probbably kills me this night...
We'll see how it goes. Rolling Eyes 
See, now I find that interesting because you're on my list of potential wolves. I find it interesting because you're trying so hard to vote me off! Sounds quite "convenient" on my part really.

i know Shuno doesn't trust me, but I feel like he's a good guy and he is genuinely trying to solve this. So you guys should listen to him if i don't make it through the night, I think we can trust Shuno.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:50 am

When is it night time? Or are we all ready in it?
Is it 24 hours to finish the night and 24 hours to vote during day? I don't really understand how the time for the night is.
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:17 am

I think we still have 8 hours of night phase and yeah, 24 hours day 24 hours night.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:55 am

DesolationAngel wrote:When is it night time? Or are we all ready in it?
Is it 24 hours to finish the night and 24 hours to vote during day? I don't really understand how the time for the night is.
Say for example we start at 1pm on the 1st January:

Day 1 is 1.00pm 1st Jan - 12.59pm 2nd Jan
Night 1 is 1.00pm 2nd Jan - 12.59pm 3rd Jan
Day 2 is 1.00pm 3rd Jan - 12.59pm 4th Jan
Night 2 is 1.00pm 4th Jan - 12.59pm 5th Jan
etc...

Make sense?
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:03 am

Destroya1103 wrote:At Time:
08.20.2013 | 4:44:00
Night 1 will begin.

At Time:
08.21.2013 | 4:44:00
Day 2 will begin.

At Time:

08.22.2013 | 4:44:00
Night 2 will begin.

At Time:

08.23.2013 | 4:44:00
Day 3 will begin.

At Time:

08.24.2013 | 4:44:00
Night 3 will begin.

At Time:

08.25.2013 | 4:44:00
Day 4 will begin.

By this time, this game should be over and we should be getting a new game nearly ready to begin
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Actually I only have 2 simple theories about who would be the wolves, but I'll wait till the end of this night to see who's gonna die and see if I have reason.
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Sash wrote:
I didn't participate last game, and this one I'm bit busy, but still, I have already stated that I think nothing can really be done on first day, will talk more for next voting phase.
Now I can judge your post and say it can be two things:

1. You are trying to do the so called meta gaming and judge my role based on my previous behavior, but were not really paying attention and have completely misjudged me, as I am no newbie and were talking plenty as a baddie last time.
2. You're a wolf and are making a really poor attempt to frame me.

Don't know which one is it yet, time will tell.
Well you know what game I'm talking about q_q Am I suppose to forget how certain players play this? Sorry, but I can't forget and that's really ALL I have on you since you really aren't the talkative type here. What BF said will just prove me. He stated he always votes Des first day and I have stated I voted first day by gut and still do. I never used these sort of terms, but you can see where I'm getting here. -_-;

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Well I haven't talked so much in thread as I did through PM's, but still I wasn't any more silent than you were.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:50 pm

I'm going to post the results bit early since its at night to keep the game moving. Yeah, I normally update between the times of 2am to 4am in the us eastern time zone. Can't really post later now since schools has started up again.

Black Fang, the Clergy was killed by the assassin(s)
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Wow, I was almost sure he was the wolf. Awkward...
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:26 pm

WatAngel wrote:Wow, I was almost sure he was the wolf. Awkward...
Ermagurd u killed him
Edit: Well my random guess on wolves would be sash & burg, start to panick nao
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Watangel.....
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Black Fang wrote:
I suspect Burgundy and Coll as the wolves by the way, so it's up to you guys to kill them off or make your own evaluations since I'm sure to be targeted tonight.
Blackfang was right. He did not survive the night. But what if the wolves killed him so Coll and Burgundy looked way more suspicious? It would be the best option for them to do.

BUT
Burg and Coll could also just be wolves and killed blackfang last night to shut his mouth... forever
What do you guys think...?

Edit:
WatAngel?
TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version} - Page 4 Wat10

Last edited by DesolationAngel on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Anyway....

The suspicion is already high on BF...Im at a lost. scratch why him?  

This makes Colli, Deso and Shuno lesser suspects on my list and upping the other two who voted Destroya.

I cant see why assassins after posting so much suspicion on BF would then kill him. No it can't really be those two...too much effort wasted especially Deso.

@Jimbo

No...don't put this on me. I tried to save Destroya and he does slip up when it comes to power roles which is why I knew he was worth it.

@Deso

We're being framed. Evil or Very Mad
Look at Jimbo's quote of you.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Burgundy wrote:

@Deso

We're being framed. Evil or Very Mad
Look at Jimbo's quote of you.
TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version} - Page 4 Madpai10

Mad paint skills!
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Well sash & Shuno then, was just randomly guessing (no Posts influenced)
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:26 pm

I actually asked if I could protect myself since I knew I would be targeted, wasn't allowed though. Which makes sense for balance purposes!
You guys should also learn from this and not go all out on day 1 votes, you guys got the seer and GA killed that way Wink
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Oh well, let's start doing something.

Vote Burgundy
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Wow....

I haven't decided on which to vote...

Need more inputs. But I think it has to be either of Destroya's voters.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next