The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version}

+6
Jimbo
Destroya1103
Burgundy
Shuno
ColmilloNegro
DragonEye
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version} - Page 6 Empty Re: TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version}

Post  Shuno Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:42 am

DragonEye wrote:
Shuno wrote:Hey, it's just easier for me to know based on the original >.> I would take time to use correct term IF YOU DIDN'T KEEP CHANGING THE TERMS AROUND. -_-;
Strange sense of déjà vu. Neutral 
What are you talking about, I used Mason/Seer/same set up q_q The effects are the only thing I changed plus too much unbalanced only because I was a newbie >.>;

Shuno

Back to top Go down

TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version} - Page 6 Empty Re: TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version}

Post  DesolationAngel Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:45 am

I don't want to irritate people at all.
I'm just trying to figure out who is the real sash in this game.
His opinions switch so much and i think he really acts suspicious.
We'll see how it goes.

Lets also not forget one of us all is also just a normal villager.
It could be me, it could be Sash, it could even be Jimbo.

If you kill me today i think the game is over and the wolves will push their advantage and win.

I'm going to get some sleep now. See you guys. I will check the thread tommorow morning and hopefully i'm still alive by then.
Have some trust in me guys and it will pay off. I swear.
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:02 am

Shuno wrote:
DragonEye wrote:
Shuno wrote:Hey, it's just easier for me to know based on the original >.> I would take time to use correct term IF YOU DIDN'T KEEP CHANGING THE TERMS AROUND. -_-;
Strange sense of déjà vu. Neutral 
What are you talking about, I used Mason/Seer/same set up q_q The effects are the only thing I changed plus too much unbalanced only because I was a newbie >.>;
I see where the déjà vu was from now, it was from this game, The Werewolf Game part II.

It was meant that I seen this before, with the messing up terms and people getting annoyed by it. Laughing

Don't worry about it to much, you'll get used to it after some time. ;)Now back being silent for me once again, well at least till the time for me to update the game once again. Rolling Eyes
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 am

Argh...why did it have to be Deso? He is not on my suspect list. I have to reread a dozen times. Hope Colmillonegro speaks up and votes soon.  It will help a lot.  

Scenario 1

1. Sasha lynched and he is goodie(goodie 3, baddie 2)
2. Vigilante must shoot Jimbo(hoping Sasha isnt Vigi)(goodie 2, baddie 1)(Jimbo voted Destroya and Sasha so probability of wolf is high)

Scenario 2

1. Sasha lynched and he is assassin
2. Jimbo and Deso are cleared since with just two baddies, I dont believe voting for each other is a pretty good tactic(they voted Sasha) especially when it meant death.

Scenario 3

1. Deso lynched and he is goodie(goodie 3, baddie 2)
2. Vigilante must shoot Sasha(Deso vigi?)(Sasha voted Destroya and Deso so probability of assassin is high)(goodie 2, baddie 1)
3. Jimbo is cleared since he won't be voting his partner at this vital phase(he voted Sasha).

Scenario 4
1. Deso lynched and he is assassin.
2. Trust in Sasha's plan to have vigi shoot Jimbo.

With two active goodies dead, I have to make extra effort. I think BF and Destroya will agree with these scenarios coz I think It's usually them who does these things.

Last edited by Burgundy on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to account the night kill of assassins)
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:47 am

Actually, I did vote. Razz It was for Des.

Sasha - 3 (Burg, Des, Jimbo)
Des - 2 (Me, Sasha)

Who hasn't voted:

Coll

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Uh? time for me to vote?

Well, In the first votation 3 persons was voted: BF, Destroya, and me, 2 of them are dead, both gooddies. Since the ones who voted me were Destroya who was goddie, and Shuno who voted me because I was supossed to be innactive, I'm sure that the wolves are in the ones who voted BF and Destroya: Desol, Sash, Jimbo, Burg and me.

Desol, burg and jimbo are also in a different side from Sash, Desol and burg voted for the same person this 2 days, and I'm a little sure Jimbo isn't a wolf. There 2 wolves and 2 masons, so if we divide this on teams of 2 persons, there would be 3 teams: Wolves, masons, and townies.

But Desol started by trusting on Sash and then voting him, and also vote for burg in the first place, so something isn't well here, since those three should be in different teams (Sash, Des, Burg) that doesn't seems to be very factible but I'm sure that at least one of them 3 is a wolf, so there are 2 possibilities:

1. There is only 1 wolf between them and the other 2 are townies (I don't think that one of them is a mason sinse all they're are acting like they were alones or wolves pretending to be alones). That would mean that either Jimbo or shuno are wolves, but as I said before, neither of them seems to be guilty, so I should be a wolf.

2. There are 1 townie and 2 wolves in a plan of pretending to be enemies, so if we kill one of the wolves we won't supect of the other one, believing that is a townie, so he will have free road to kill us while we kill between us in the next votation.

Something is saying me that is the second one, and since Sash and Desol are the principal suspects, maybe they are the wolves. For now I'll let this to the luck.

Vote Desolation.

But I'll think this a little more before the day ends.
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:59 pm

3 votes for Sasha
3 votes for Desolation

Sasha, you will be heads
Desolation, you will be tails

3 coin flips and the most that appears will die.

Heads
Heads
Tails

Sash, the Royal Knight had died.

With that death, all hopes for the villagers are drained and left unable to defend themselves. The Assassin(s) have WON!

Roles:

1. Burgundy - Assassin Leader - blocked Black Fang on Night 1
2. Destroya1103 - Stalker - PMed to scan Shuno for Night 1 before he died on Day 1
3. Jimbo - Merchant Guild
4. ColmilloNegro - Merchant Guild
5. Shuno - Assassin - At first wanted to kill Sash at first, then killed Black Fang on Night 1
6. Sash - Royal Knight - Unable to use his last bullet before he died - Died on day 2
7. Black Fang - Clergy - Protected Shuno on Night 1 - Died on Night 1
8. DesolationAngel - Villager
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:15 pm

I was actually kinda disappointed when so few joined this time around, but it was fun reading this than the last one. Very Happy Bandwagons are never reliable, it can go one way or another. You have to think all the possibilities and dig out information on people by changing votes to them so you can them to talk and potentially mess up by giving out more information. Razz

That what I meant by talking can get you killed, but being silent makes you a target too.⭐
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:54 pm

I can't believe this, Des and Jimbo really thought I was a wolf. I have suspected Shuno at first, and also wanted to check on Burg and Colmi by voting them, but votes from Des and Jimbo made me think it's them.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Woohooo...dodged a bullet there(and from the royal knight too).

I still say it could have been easier if we have left BF alive and killed Sasha the first night.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Des, you make yourself wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too suspicious when you play this game. Especially as a villager!
Like really, good god those posts! Haha

Edit: Some useful threads in here that might interest a couple of you guys (Like the FB group and another ongoing game) https://thewerewolfgame.forumotion.com/f3-off-topic
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Black Fang wrote:Des, you make yourself wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too suspicious when you play this game. Especially as a villager!

Edit: Some useful threads in here that might interest a couple of you guys (Like the FB group and another ongoing game) https://thewerewolfgame.forumotion.com/f3-off-topic
Mwhuhahahaha, all planned.
Well, i enjoyed this game! It was fun Smile
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:19 pm

DesolationAngel wrote:
Black Fang wrote:Des, you make yourself wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too suspicious when you play this game. Especially as a villager!

You do realise that means you lose then? Rolling Eyes
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Black Fang wrote:
DesolationAngel wrote:

You do realise that means you lose then? Rolling Eyes
Wasn't really serious about the all planned thing.
I think i just looke suspicious this game for no reason. I will work on it, no problem ! Very Happy
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:40 am

My initial plan was to play as normal. If I hadn't I knew people would have called on it. I did screw up and noticed it but hoped Sasha/BF didn't notice. ^^; I didn't want to edit it either because I have no clue if Sasha/BF can check edit history XD Then I remembered first day BF said that he may know who Vigi is and then the last day when BF was alive he and Sasha posted quite a bit short from each other with different viewpoints on me. I didn't really have a target in mind so thought I should go for Sasha, but then thought about BF's post and wanted to kill him rather than have him die from votes. The next day would have been a gamble. It turned to my favor. ^^ Burg really wanted to kill Sash though instead of BF for some reason. I actually wanted to kill one of the masons first after the vigi. =p After BF died I suspected this for power roles:

- Sash Vigilante
- Jimbo and Des Masons
- Coll vigi

After Sash died from voting we were to kill Jimbo as feeling he was the 2nd mason. This would mean the mason would have had a hard time getting Coll to side with them (assumed villager), this is where I would have claimed that I was a mason myself and an attempt to try and make sense of Des' decisions/behavior.

However, if Des died and Sasha lived, we would have killed Sasha. Though since Des wasn't a mason like I thought then villagers would probably better chance to win. I slipped a bit near the end, but that was about it.

Oh, and I pm'd Des to get on his side, it was very successful. I Pm'd him no problem back and forth on FB. Laughing I was hoping BF would die from role claiming, but he didn't, then I was going to try and bait the others to role claim as well for a huge rule violation killstreak, but then decided it was probably better to just have PM'd Des about the rules for extra points as goodie. Laughing 

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:53 am

Shuno wrote:My initial plan was to play as normal. If I hadn't I knew people would have called on it. I did screw up and noticed it but hoped Sasha/BF didn't notice. ^^; I didn't want to edit it either because I have no clue if Sasha/BF can check edit history XD Then I remembered first day BF said that he may know who Vigi is and then the last day when BF was alive he and Sasha posted quite a bit short from each other with different viewpoints on me. I didn't really have a target in mind so thought I should go for Sasha, but then thought about BF's post and wanted to kill him rather than have him die from votes. The next day would have been a gamble. It turned to my favor. ^^ Burg really wanted to kill Sash though instead of BF for some reason. I actually wanted to kill one of the masons first after the vigi. =p After BF died I suspected this for power roles:

- Sash Vigilante
- Jimbo and Des Masons
- Coll vigi

After Sash died from voting we were to kill Jimbo as feeling he was the 2nd mason. This would mean the mason would have had a hard time getting Coll to side with them (assumed villager), this is where I would have claimed that I was a mason myself and an attempt to try and make sense of Des' decisions/behavior.

However, if Des died and Sasha lived, we would have killed Sasha. Though since Des wasn't a mason like I thought then villagers would probably better chance to win. I slipped a bit near the end, but that was about it.

Oh, and I pm'd Des to get on his side, it was very successful. I Pm'd him no problem back and forth on FB. Laughing I was hoping BF would die from role claiming, but he didn't, then I was going to try and bait the others to role claim as well for a huge rule violation killstreak, but then decided it was probably better to just have PM'd Des about the rules for extra points as goodie. Laughing 

Firstly, Sash was on my suspects list for breing a part of a group. So either wolf or mason, I didn't think of him as the Vigi.
Second, the way I role claimed isn't what DE meant in the roles. You guys had no idea if I was lying or not, that's why I can do it that way. I could have role claimed seer, then when the seer died from voting you'd know I was lying.

But yeah, as i said before. You guys need to stop going all in on day 1 haha
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:09 am

Shuno did asked me about that in facebook about that role claim.

Only on a role reveal can get you killed, not a role claim. Pretty much doing a reveal you need to show proof. As on the rules section, there is not anything saying you can't claim roles. A role reveal is by showing the PM or anything similar.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:44 am

Game added to RANKS AND SCORES
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6