The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona Another Story: REWORK (Alpha)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Persona Another Story: REWORK (Alpha) Empty Persona Another Story: REWORK (Alpha)

Post  Athenril008 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:23 am

Persona Another Story: REWORK
STORY: (to be updated as the game progresses)
You are a 2nd year transfer student in a Japanese School. The school forgot to assign you a dorm so you must sleep at the school clinic for tonight. However, as the clocks strikes 12 and the full moon rises, a dark phenomenon occured. The school turns into a labyrinth. You gain a power called Persona and battled enemies called Shadows. You were rescued by a mysterious girl called Yukari, a member of SEES. She asks you to join her club, but it looks like you fell into a trap.

WIN CONDITIONS:
1. Be the last player standing. Very Happy
OR
2. ???

UPDATES: As soon as someone posted and I haz the time. I'll warn anyone if they hasn't posted. After a third warning they'll miss their turn and their char will sleep the whole update (Yes, even in battle, and sleep+battle=death).

Mechanism:
1. Anyone that wants to play can post here, PM me here or at Facebook.
2. You will receive a series of questions. And after answering all, you will receive your Persona.
3. There is no such thing as level. Aptitude points are earned when you do something impressive or accomplished something.
4. There is death in this game. What game is thrilling when you can't loss? xD

Stats:
The six basic stats are Strength, Dexterity, Skill, Constitution, Fortitude and Willpower. Int and luck not included since that is on the player's side. Wink

Damage calculations will be following, damage=(strength/dex + weapon damage) - ((fortitude +armor)*elemental resistance modifier)
Skill is the success rate one can distribute to his actions: i.e. a person with a skill of 200% can two actions with both having a success rate of 100%, or four actions with success rate of 50%, or 1 with 100% and 2 with 50%.
Willpower/mp is an important resource in the game. It is used in activating abilities. But be careful though, as depleting one's willpower grants a debuff, its severity depending on how much willpower is overused. Willpower regenerates at an undecided yet rate.

Stat Aptitude system:
Stats all start at an initial number.
Aptitude refers to how much a stat can grow each update. Every update, each stat will grow by a number between 1 and 1+AP. i.e. 10 str + 5AP, next update it will increase by a numberer between 1 and 6 (1+5AP).
Every stat have an initial aptitude point of 1.
For HP and MP, its between 2 and 2+(2xAP).
For Skill its between 10% and 10+(10xAP).

Not sure if I'll make any changes here
Attack Types, Elements and Weapons:
There are two attack types: Melee and ranged
There are 6 elements: Fire, Ice, Wind, Electricity, Light and Darkness
Each person has their respective affinity elements, natural attack type resistance  and weakness elements/attack. For balance purposes, the number of attack types/elements one has resistance to is equal to the number of it is weak against.
Ex. If I haz affinity to ice and electricity then I will have a weakness against two types, which can be pierce and fire, or wind and darkness.

Weapons will have one of the 8 as its type.
Weapons also have two stats, attack and hit rate.
There is also the 9th type which is Almighty, which can be easily explained as True damage, or damage that ignores defense.

Skills and Powers
Skills and powers:

Last edited by Athenril008 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 15 times in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Persona Another Story: REWORK (Alpha) Empty Persona 3 ~ Another Story: Players and Social Links

Post  Athenril008 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:23 am

Players

Shadower:
Shisou Nanaya:

DragonEye:
Natasha Koneko:

rhaidot:
Damian Love:

Destroya1103:
Xavier Wolfblood:

Black Fang:
Sir Macholo:

Last edited by Athenril008 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:40 am; edited 28 times in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Persona Another Story: REWORK (Alpha) Empty Persona 3 ~ Another Story: FAQ

Post  Athenril008 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:24 am

Frequently Asked Questions:
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Persona Another Story: REWORK (Alpha) Empty Re: Persona Another Story: REWORK (Alpha)

Post  Shadower Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:27 am

Lol. Typo in 3rd post. xd

This post's tale will be retold for generations to come D:

Last edited by Shadower on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To live foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer)
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Persona Another Story: REWORK (Alpha) Empty First Night ~ A Dream and a Voice

Post  Athenril008 Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:04 am

GM's Message: Don't look at the other's updates if you want a sense of mystery.

You guys met each other, and even though you came from different schools, somehow, you knew each other one way or another. And as you fell asleep, each of you dreamt a nightmare, and a voice ringed inside..

Shadower
Shisou Nanaya:

DE
Natasha Koneko:

rhaidot
Damian Love:

Destroya1103
Xavier Wolfblood:

Black Fang
Sir Macholo:

A nightmare from the past. It looks like you can control it. What will you use as a tool of change?

GM's Notes and Tips (Pls read me. :3)
^what it says:

Last edited by Athenril008 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Persona Another Story: REWORK (Alpha) Empty Re: Persona Another Story: REWORK (Alpha)

Post  rhaidot Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:14 am

I will knock him out to save myself by using my fist. I am not going to kill anyone because that will make me scum.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Use my claws. And make sure everyone one dies a slow painful death. Thus its the price to pay for kidnapping me.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:47 pm

I wield the thing that first comes to mind, a kunai, I quickly slashingthrough the people threatening my sister, strengthening my resolve, and to kill anyone as long as I save my imouto.

Last edited by Shadower on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Persona Another Story: REWORK (Alpha) Dragon10
I will gain this weapon. TYPE: DRAGON BLADE
I will slice through the foes, careful around where she is subdued to keep her alive and well. After finishing the thugs, I will toss them out of the vehicle and kill the driver by throwing him out, then slicing his neck.

I'll take the vehicle and have her safe in the passenger seat, and make my way to a safe location, keeping my eyes on the lookout for the unknown.

When everything resumes, I will tell her she is safe, and that I saved her.
Ask who she is, where she came from, how old she is, etc.
Get to know her and tell her about me.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:46 am

Shadower
Shisou Nanaya:

DE
Natasha Koneko:

rhaidot
Damian Love:

Destroya1103
Xavier Wolfblood:

After a weird dream you are all separated, in a place which seems to be the school at the same time is not. The walls are colored dark blue, with weird green liquid flowing down from the ceiling. It seems to be a labyrinth.

Faced with a challenge, what will you do?

GM's Tips
The battle begins, now's the time to improve/earn skills.  Cool 
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:23 am

"Finally you're awake," the girl says.
"What are you doing here? You are not supposed to be be here."
"And..... what's with your ears??"

I-I-I (Embarrassed) Don't know...~Nya (Even More Embarrassed) I-I j-just can't help it purr say... I-I mean- I just can't help the the feeling to act and more more of a cat. ~Nya. (Extremely Embarrassed) Hrm.... Mew, this is just purrfectly horrible... ~Nya (Hides my ears under the hat quickly and quickly look away from her eyes...)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
After a weird dream you are all separated, in a place which seems to be the school at the same time is not. The walls are colored dark blue, with weird green liquid flowing down from the ceiling. It seems to be a labyrinth.

Faced with a challenge, what will you do?

Once awaken in the school... "Mew?" I wondered how I arrived here.. . I quickly feel my head for the cat ear to make sure it wasn't just a dream.... Which is wasn't of-coarse. But with a closer look of the new location... "Mew, w-why this must happen to me? ~Nya?" Wonders around the area like a lost kitty. "Mew girl, are purr here too? ~Nya?"

Actions:
1.) Figure out the layout of the area.
2.) Find if anyone's here with me.
3.) Explore the area.
4.) Find anything useful to use.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:01 am

I will trust the voice, and I will try to summon the power of the wind to increase my speed and my fighting power, in my path there are not weapons, I will break the bones of my enemies with my own fist!
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:36 am

I will summon the Will of Kagutsuchi, empower myself, and take on the Black Glob. Unleash fire on it. Create a fire barrier around him and then engulf him in flames.

As for the Maze..
Visualize my position and mentally note where i'm going, keep my eyes open for any useful equipment or artifacts/clues to how to finish this maze.
See if anyone else is here and join them to complete this faster and work together.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:33 am

Try to wake Damian in any way possible, if the shadow tries to attack me, retaliate by slashing with the kunai without hurting Damian.

If the situation is that I couldn't wake Damian and the shadow is not doing anything, try to wait it out and observe the surroundings for a bit. If nothing still happens, destroy the shadow prolly.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:19 am

Shadower:
Shisou Nanaya:

DragonEye:
Natasha Koneko:

rhaidot:
Damian Love:

Destroya1103:
Xavier Wolfblood:

GM lazy to say anything else but this.. prepare for a boss fight!! xD
Buff yourselves/try to summon persona(for those who hasn't summoned theirs yet)
Btw, pm is permitted as long as these two conditions are fulfilled
1. They are together in the game.
2. The GM is also in the chat.

Last edited by Athenril008 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:03 pm

ACTION: Try to summon the wind power with a song about hate ("Saint Anger" from Metallica). If that doesn't work, then I will try to Battle Couple the incoming boss with the help of this Shisou who I, apparently owe a favor now.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:29 am

Calm myself down and try to rethink the situation where in. It's obviously far from the reality I'm used to. Once I've calmed myself down, prepare myself for any situation that we are gonna be getting at. Try to focus and release a power inside of me (my persona). If I'm able to summon Ninken, try to communicate with my persona and ask for its power since we're gonna be partners. If I'm not able to summon Ninken, prepare myself using my ninja skillz. Proceed to boss with The Lovers-kun.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Persona Another Story: REWORK (Alpha) Empty The first reverse Arcana: Arcana Magician

Post  Athenril008 Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Shadower:
Shisou Nanaya:

rhaidot:
Damian Love:

The two faced against a strong foe. Will they receive reinforcements? Or will they fall to their doom?
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Natasha: I'll Stalk her. To see where this familar smell is coming from. ~Nya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boss Fight:

Natasha: Stay hidden until I get a chance to snatch the mask that it's holding. ~nya

Last edited by DragonEye on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:06 pm

Call out my persona to cast Invisibility magic to both of us, if it can't be cast to both of us prioritize The Lovers-kun. Try to fend off any fire attacks from The Lovers-kun. Try to avoid the attacks of the enemy, and wait for those things where the footsteps come from. When dodging, if possible retaliate with a slash attack.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:27 pm

ACTION: I will use my wind control to attack(slow/distract this fucking monster. If I am able to slice his limb in pieces, that will be better. And I will run whenever the shadow uses fire

OFF TOPIC: That video cat scared the hell of me
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:06 am

Shadower:
Shisou Nanaya:

DragonEye:
Natasha Koneko:

rhaidot:
Damian Love:

A new beginning handed out.... A mysterious girl giving them a chance to help out the world, and she seems to be the only one who knows the way out. What will the persona- users will do?

GM's Message:
The players/persona users can talk to Yukari in real-time by chatting with the GM. Questions are accepted.
Btw, if something doesn't make sense, it's probably due to the GM being sleepy while updating. xDD That's why questions are encouraged. Don't worry, Yukari won't bite. Smile
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:03 am

Accept the deal to join SEES. Try to ask for an evoker to train self in summoning persona. Ask tips on using persona.
Train with persona in free time, try to communicate with Ninken.

(placeholder)
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:17 am

Accept the deal to join SEES under the condition that I can leave wherever I want. In case that there is some kind of contract or that they say that I can't leave wherever I want, then I will make a deal with them that if I am able to became the best Persona User, I will have the right (only one time) to make any Persona User leave SEES.

If anything of this doesn't happen, then I will not join SEES.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:12 pm

```<<<Natasha>>```

~~I'll reject the deal to join "S.E.E.S." if the requests can't be accepted.~~

"Mew is not a hero nor a villain, so what ever this greater good or evil this might applies, does not purr-erest (Interest) me at all. The only thing I can see, that this is a combat group for those mew shadow things. But, I'll join if there is a way for me to at least help the others in a supportive manor. (Ex. Healer, Buffer, De-buffer, etc) Also, I can leave when-ever I can without anything else effecting me other-wise.

(((Changed a bit what I was planning earlier, might be a good change to learn some supportive abilities, So there might be a use-age for me to join other than to be a puppet for this group.)))
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next