The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version}

+6
Jimbo
Destroya1103
Burgundy
Shuno
ColmilloNegro
DragonEye
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version} - Page 5 Empty Re: TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version}

Post  DesolationAngel Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Sash wrote:Oh well, let's start doing something.

Vote Burgundy
In sash we trust.
Vote Burgundy
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version} - Page 5 Empty Re: TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version}

Post  Burgundy Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Oh heck.

Voting SASHA.

Reason:

1.  Destroya lynch vote

2.  I dont really know coz if BF was alive, I would have voted him.

I was setup.  This is unfair. Mad

Willing to change votes here if anyone else say something....it's night time here so I think I'll be able to read any additional posts after 12 hours. Sleeping time.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:03 am

Would either vote burg or sash, which bandwagon shall i take?
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:11 am

Jimbo wrote:Would either vote burg or sash, which bandwagon shall i take?
None, a new one.

Change vote to ColmilloNegro
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:14 am

Voting Tally
Burgundy         - 1 (DesolationAngel)
Sash                  - 1 (Burgundy)

ColmilloNegro - 1 (Sash)

Remaining Votes
Jimbo
Shuno
ColmilloNegro

Choose wisely town, if you ML(Mis-lynch) - it's game over.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:47 am

Sash wrote:
Jimbo wrote:Would either vote burg or sash, which bandwagon shall i take?
None, a new one.

Change vote to ColmilloNegro
People that are wolves:
Sash
Burg

You don't want that the bandwagon is on you or on burg.
So you switch votes to someone else.
Thats way to obvious sash.
You planned this from the beggining, didn't you?
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:56 am

Destroya1103 wrote:Voting Tally
Burgundy         - 1 (DesolationAngel)
Sash                  - 1 (Burgundy)

ColmilloNegro - 1 (Sash)

Remaining Votes
Jimbo
Shuno
ColmilloNegro

Choose wisely town, if you ML(Mis-lynch) - it's game over.
What u mean game ove- ohwait derp
4 goodies 2 baddies
misslynch = 3 goodies 2baddies
Night= 2 goodies 2 baddies pls

VOTE SASH
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:16 am

I think i also change my vote to Sash
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 am

Well, I did guess Jimbo is a wolf, but didn't know about second. Now I do, Des.
So, we lynch one of them, vigi shoots the other, and it's game over. Time for masons to help out, but try not to reveal vigilante, as his shot can be blocked.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:55 am

Sash wrote:Well, I did guess Jimbo is a wolf, but didn't know about second. Now I do, Des.
So, we lynch one of them, vigi shoots the other, and it's game over. Time for masons to help out, but try not to reveal vigilante, as his shot can be blocked.
You are just trying to put the blame on me and jim so we don't kill you.
Its Sash people. I maybe was wrong on Blackfang but that was just my guts. We got some "facts" here!
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:14 am

Vote DesolationAngel
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:17 am

Voting Tally
Sash                      - 3 (Burgundy, Jimbo, DesolationAngel)

DesolationAngel - 1 (Sash)

Remaining Votes
Shuno
ColmilloNegro
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:25 am

Sash wrote:Vote DesolationAngel
Its over sash. You look way to suspicious trying to kill everyone who votes on you.
If sash isn't a wolf, wich would mean i'm the wolf. You can vote me next day.
But its sash, trust me on this one.
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:49 am

Just read a little bit, will post more soon... I'm surprised Wolves went for BF. Why didn't they just save him since it looked like a lot of the players would have lynched him the next? :S

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:00 am

That's because Des is a wolf and wanted to kill him for lulz. Vote him or else it's game over.
Three players voted Destroya on day one, BF, Jimbo and myself. We know BF wasn't a wolf, and I know I ain't one either, so Jimbo has to be one, cause wolves will usually split votes. Now Jimbo and Des have jumped on me together, meaning Des is a wolf too. I wasn't sure about second wolf, so I voted people that I found suspicious to bait out reactions.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:53 am

Sash wrote:Well I haven't talked so much in thread as I did through PM's, but still I wasn't any more silent than you were.
Hmm, I do only recall a few things. Maybe you're right. Sorry about that then, but still, I am always trying to find wolf all the time with the other threads, that I am pretty sure of. Not sure why I was so "silent" in that game. =P Though now that you are talking I somewhat changed my opinion, but you must know as an experienced player that vote changing too much will cause a lot of attraction and I don't think you'd like to take that risk as a wolf.

My vote is now either for Jimbo/Coll. Burg and Des are slightly suspected of me. Sasha is one of my least suspected right now. We need to change vote away from Sasha and to someone else guys.

Jimbo has not said anything -- a lot less than us. Same goes for Coll I believe, but why so silent? Wouldn't a wolf want to try and get people to suspect one of another BY NOW? So I really don't want to vote on a "lurker" (If I'm using the right term).

Me
Jimbo
Coll
Burg
Des
Sasha

are left. I have 5 options to choose from. As far as I know, if I change my vote on Burg it won't do much so I will go with Sasha on this one.

Vote Desolation Angel Sasha if there is more to help us kill Des than say it because I really don't think two of the lurkers can be wolves, just these two guys are the highest possibility to me. Des is more likely because he is always trying to irritate someone. Is it to rub them off so he can find a fault for it? So guys think about this. Sasha wouldn't just change his votes 2 times in a row without knowing what that would do to him. I am going to decide on my vote soon. EDIT: By last sentance I mean I'll decide on my FINAL vote after some thinking. I'm going to reread thread a bit for voting polls, ect. Also remember we STILL have two masons with two wolves.... =/

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:00 am

I can't give any better argument than what I did already. From first day voting you can conclude that between Jimbo and me one has to be a wolf. Now decide for yourself which one seems to be working with someone. I am like 90% sure that Jimbo and Des are wolves.
Going to sleep now, hopefully game won't be over by the time I'm back. Be careful what you talk about, don't risk revealing vigilante, and vote Des please.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:09 am

Sash wrote:I can't give any better argument than what I did already. From first day voting you can conclude that between Jimbo and me one has to be a wolf. Now decide for yourself which one seems to be working with someone. I am like 90% sure that Jimbo and Des are wolves.
Going to sleep now, hopefully game won't be over by the time I'm back. Be careful what you talk about, don't risk revealing vigilante, and vote Des please.
Ermagurd, common wolf mistake here that i also noticed with cobaltblue, the "hopefully game won't be over by the time I'm back" you guys always assume game will be over and shizzle but u know that there still is nighttime and if vig doesnt die today we(townies) may have a chance to go at it and raep
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:11 am

Sash wrote:I can't give any better argument than what I did already. From first day voting you can conclude that between Jimbo and me one has to be a wolf. Now decide for yourself which one seems to be working with someone. I am like 90% sure that Jimbo and Des are wolves.
Vigi is now useless....... I thought about that after BF was killed. We have only three blockable roles: Vigi, GA, Seer. Last 2 died... You don't seem like anyone was working with you. Though I wouldn't classify someone with the same voting pattern as wolves or working together. Though if I don't find anything that they felt strongly against that would make sense to why they voted someone (I always try to think why someone would vote someone), I will definitely post it here. I'll skim thread in about 1h 30m from now.

EDIT: @Jimbo: Vigi is useless now ://

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:13 am

If we lynch a wolf now, vigi can shoot the other one when night falls, and townies win, how is he useless?
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:16 am

Sash wrote:If we lynch a wolf now, vigi can shoot the other one when night falls, and townies win, how is he useless?
Oh that's right, if Infected dies then he won't be useless. My bad.

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:26 am

Shuno wrote:
Sash wrote:If we lynch a wolf now, vigi can shoot the other one when night falls, and townies win, how is he useless?
Oh that's right, if Infected dies then he won't be useless. My bad.
Will anyone use the correct term for the baddies in this game? Laughing
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:32 am

Hey, it's just easier for me to know based on the original >.> I would take time to use correct term IF YOU DIDN'T KEEP CHANGING THE TERMS AROUND. -_-;

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:36 am

If town/mason dies, its still 33% that vig gets blocked?
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:39 am

Shuno wrote:Hey, it's just easier for me to know based on the original >.> I would take time to use correct term IF YOU DIDN'T KEEP CHANGING THE TERMS AROUND. -_-;
Strange sense of déjà vu. Neutral 
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next