The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version}

+6
Jimbo
Destroya1103
Burgundy
Shuno
ColmilloNegro
DragonEye
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version} - Page 3 Empty Re: TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version}

Post  Shuno Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:12 am

I'm sorry for being quiet, I have school (Actually have had it since last week). I had a couple schedule changes as well since I'm a "ESoL" student so I got a lot more work to do than most of the people at my school. So please don't vote me cause of that -.-;

Anyways, I just noticed we somehow got near 5 pages which is surprising to me. XD I'm going to read thread.

EDIT: Hmm, not sure what my gut is telling me now. It was a faint feeling BF could be a wolf that's for sure. But then again my gut was only wrong one time and that was cause of Hevi's case. q_q I wouldn't think BF is wolf because he wouldn't just declare a role. If someone is GA and he counterroled please state. I don't think seer should reveal himself right now because that seer could be hunted if he just openly went out and said he was seer. I am willing to change my vote to Coll in 4-6 hours ONLY IF we get enough players to vote change. Otherwise it will stick to BF.

EDIT2: Nvm, thought it over more. If Coll is inactive we aren't really losing much he's bound to die day two if he doesn't vote again. *Vote change to Coll* (Had something more to say, totally forgot what, I'll edit if I remember what it is.

Now it should be that BF and Destroya are tied and that Coll now has 1 vote.

EDIT3: Lol found a slip. Either Destroya is a wolf or mason. Look at what he said about quiet players. Notice anything strange? Yeah that's right, Jimbo and Angel isn't included on that list. Now how could a player as analytical as Destroya "overlook" something as trival as a "quiet player"? Laughing Destroya if you are a mason say so now or else tomorrow morning I will lynch you and that is a promise. However, Jimbo can't be mason because he voted Des, that means his other accomplice (if he is a mason) has to be Angel.

BF - Clergy
Des - Mason?
Angel - Mason?

Shuno

Back to top Go down

TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version} - Page 3 Empty Re: TWG: Castle Crisis {Original Version}

Post  Black Fang Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Shuno wrote:
EDIT3: Lol found a slip. Either Destroya is a wolf or mason. Look at what he said about quiet players. Notice anything strange? Yeah that's right, Jimbo and Angel isn't included on that list. Now how could a player as analytical as Destroya "overlook" something as trival as a "quiet player"? :lol:Destroya if you are a mason say so now or else tomorrow morning I will lynch you and that is a promise. However, Jimbo can't be mason because he voted Des, that means his other accomplice (if he is a mason) has to be Angel.

BF - Clergy
Des - Mason?
Angel - Mason?
Also, there's only 2 wolves.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Black Fang wrote:
Also, there's only 2 wolves.
True there is only two and there are 6 goodies. 2 masons, seer, vigi, ga, 1 villager.

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Destroya1103 wrote:
ColmilloNegro - (Hasn't voted yet)

It's still not too late to kill the inactive instead, just saying.
Hey, I'm here ¬¬

Well, not very sure if I should vote for destroya and let the luck decide or vote BF.

(hmm) The only thing I'm 100% sure is that He's not a Clergy, since everything that He says on day 1 is ever a joke.
Also Destroya was killed first last time, so, for this time I think it's fair to let him play more than 1 day. Razz 

Vote BlackFang
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Hmmmm......scratch 

Somehow I think Collie is implying he's the true GA...

Or to trust BF....
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Frankly, Masons, Vigilante and Seer could all out right now and town would automatically win.
I think DE banned claiming in the rules... probably because if all town claimed it would be auto win.

No Shuno, I am not a mason.

I will not vote Black Fang
I will vote ColmilloNegro

Which I will now update the Voting Tally in this post..

Black Fang     - 3
Destroya1103 - 3

ColmilloNegro - 2

Black Fang - Destroya1103
Shuno - ColmilloNegro
DesolationAngel - Black Fang

Sash - Destroya1103
Jimbo - Destroya1103

Burgundy - Black Fang
Destroya1103 - ColmilloNegro

ColmilloNegro - Black Fang

Well, let me update the list because I should of put the remaining players on there but I thought they were masons.

Suspects list:
Sash
Jimbo
DesolationAngel
ColmilloNegro

Basically this is a very hard scenario right now
If DE kills BF cause he claimed then we truly need to find the wolves and vote them...
If ColmilloNegro is infact a wolf, we have no way of knowing, but I don't think DE would make him wolf after last game...

DesolationAngel I think you and Burgundy could be masons
It's either Des/Burg as masons or Jimbo/Sash as masons.

Which also means whoever of those 2 are the masons, the other 2 are the wolves, unless ColmilloNegro is infact a mason or wolf.
If ColmilloNegro is a wolf - Good, but even if he is with those 2 pairs it is impossible to find the wolf among them.
If he is mason - we are pretty much screwed because it will be very difficult to find the wolves among them also, considering we only have 1 other, so then the wolf is between 4 people if col is a mason, and if he is wolf, the other wolf is still among those 4.

Damn this is a mind-fuck.

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:55 pm

If ColmilloNegro is true GA... oh shit..

Col you might as well tell us if you are real GA x.x
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Playing without pm is a lot more fun. Very Happy 

BF is in defense mode. He cant throw out suspicions at this time since he needs us to trust him. Interesting...

I think Sasha is not aware of the time yet, guys. 4 hours left?
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Yeah, 4:42am.

4h and 34m ish
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Destroya1103 wrote:If ColmilloNegro is true GA... oh shit..

scratch   Hmmm, nope, I'm not
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 pm

ColmilloNegro wrote:
Destroya1103 wrote:If ColmilloNegro is true GA... oh shit..

scratch   Hmmm, nope, I'm not
Damn, so BF can be telling the truth...
I won't vote for BF cause he is almost clear GA.

ColmilloNegro you could be getting us to vote the GA because you are an Assassin or Assassin Leader?

I'd like to hear more from you before I change my vote.

I don't want to die honestly because I want to contribute more to the town and I always seem to die Day1/Night1 >.>  BF!

((Side-Note: I FB msged Sash to come online since he and Jimbo have been offline for awhile.. BF you have Jimbo's FB? If so please message him.. also pm me your fb or add me))
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Destroya1103 wrote:

ColmilloNegro you could be getting us to vote the GA because you are an Assassin or Assassin Leader?

I'd like to hear more from you before I change my vote.
Well, I think declare yourself the GA is a bad idea except if you're a wolf or a Mason, because there are only two possible situations:

1. You're saying the truth, then wolves will target you in the night.

2. Yuo're lying, then the real GA will vote for you, suspecting that you're a wolf what could kill you if that make other people vote you, since no one knows your real role, and if you survive to that, you'll be wolves' night target.

Since actually there's no reason for a mason to impersonate a GA, I think BF is probably a Wolf.
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Right, so BF is either GA, Mason, or Wolf.

If he claimed another persons role that person should come out though.
If that person doesn't then we almost will immediately trust him and hesitate to trust others.

Damnit... only 2.5 hours..
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:33 pm

It's really hard to tell anything on first day, and I don't think we can change the outcome of this bandwagon now, so I'll just wait and see what happens.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Whoa...standstill. From those who voted Destroya, no one wants to change votes. Hmmm...

Destroya, you changed your vote to save BF. Who will save you?
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Black Fang     - 3
Destroya1103 - 3
ColmilloNegro - 2

Seems like it's either Black Fang or Destroya1103.

Black Fang, you will be Heads.
Destroya1103, you will be Tails.

Now for the best out of 3 of coin flips. (I flip the coin 3 times, who appears the most will die.)

Coin Flips

Tails.
Heads.
Tails.

Destroya1103, The Stalker has died.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:13 pm

DragonEye wrote:Black Fang     - 3
Destroya1103 - 3
ColmilloNegro - 2

Seems like it's either Black Fang or Destroya1103.

Black Fang, you will be Heads.
Destroya1103, you will be Tails.

Now for the best out of 3 of coin flips. (I flip the coin 3 times, who appears the most will die.)

Coin Flips

Tails.
Heads.
Tails.

Destroya1103, The Stalker has died.
How ironic, he was the seer.
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Seer suicide. He could have saved himself if he just sticked with his vote on BF. He slayed himself. Razz

He couldn't help it. lol!

Seriously...why the reluctance to change votes, BF?

Destroya clearly trusts BF claim of Clergy hence he changed his vote to Colmillinegro. This proves a goodie willing to change votes to avoid a mislynch and save a power role. I would have changed my vote if it didn't mean putting Destroya in danger of being lynched.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:51 pm

I thought as much, kind of annoying. I couldn't afford to switch my vote though Sad

I suspect Burgundy and Coll as the wolves by the way, so it's up to you guys to kill them off or make your own evaluations since I'm sure to be targeted tonight.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Black Fang wrote:I thought as much, kind of annoying. I couldn't afford to switch my vote though Sad

I suspect Burgundy and Coll as the wolves by the way, so it's up to you guys to kill them off or make your own evaluations since I'm sure to be targeted tonight.
Can't a clergy protect himself?

Hey...why suspect me? It's you three who allowed Destroya to die.  I didn't want to say much because I dont want to appear working with him and be suspected we're working together and put Destroya more in danger of being lynched.

There was this goodie who was trying hard to avoid a mislynch yet you three didn't show much care.  Would it have helped if he outed himself as seer?  He was showing much effort to resolve this and I believed he really was a goodie and with a power role since he appeared so happy with his role and not another crappy role like he would always say.  I would have understood if you had changed your votes to the lesser active but you didn't.

***sorry...with pm being banned for solo roles, I dont have anyone else to vent out all this. Razz 
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:23 pm

I was asleep....
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Black Fang wrote:I was asleep....
Was there anyone whit you who can confirm your alibi, mister BF?

Edit:
I think you are trying to look like the Clergy but actually you are a wolf.
This would be the best method to not look suspicious. Letting people trust you because you act like you are an important role.
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Fight, BF, if you're truly a goodie. Redeem yourself.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:38 am

Redeem myself?
I'm not the one who followed the band wagon. I vote for Destroya first every game, if you follow my Day 1 votes so strongly maybe I should swap them up because Destroya is killed off every time...

i have an idea who the wolves are, and I think I know who the vigilante is too. No idea about the rest, but if I survive the night I'll lead tomorrows vote.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:43 am

Yeah coz you didn't change your vote while Destroya did to save you. Very Happy 
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next