The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gamer: A RPG Story

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gamer: A RPG Story

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:31 am

ROUND 8

Equip Karate Gi (+10HP per minute)

Wield the Bo Staff and use Dragon Fist as necessary, Seek high ground and do anything to not become a zombie. Act fast, but precise and use Charge at a safe area.
NOTE: use Paintball gun if needed, since it has a ton of ammo, but make sure I have a safe distance.

I'll climb a ladder to a building roof, or anything along those lines, and go fast, then take them out one by one and get a perfect zombie killing streak Twisted Evil 
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:09 pm

+1 Strength

PLEASE PICK ONE OPTION IN EVERY POINT
1. MCDONAL'S / arby's / Wendy's / Burger King
2. Tiger / Bunny / Bird / Vampire
3. Pikachu / Magikarp / Abra / Zubat
4. Flanders / Ralph / Lisa / Burns
5. Captain America / Hulk / Iron Man / Thor
6. FRIENDS / HOME IMPROVEMENT / Seinfeld / FRASIER

Morning:

Using the "Alert" power to wake up early around 2:30. I have some breakfast that will restore my MP. Once finished, I head out side and train with the sword to improve my skills till 5:00. Then I get ready for school and head out for school and arrive early which I use the extra time in the library reading on kindo trying learn the skill by reading it, not using the lazy way this time which causing the book to be destroyed. Also check out the book and continue to read it when possible throughout school without effecting school work.

Evening:

Meet up with the kindo club training session working very hard trying to improve my skills and hope my extra training time paid through, also using focus and alert during training to level up the powers as well. Plus spend more time training trying to improve my skills even further thus trying to earn my spot on the team.

Once finished, I head back home, finish up any homework from school and head out find any good paying work to earn some more money in order to buy the better Sword-Master Robes. Also checking out prices for some swords.

Night:

Spend the last few hours with training and head to bed early to wake up early the next day for the extra training time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Possible edits later, if not, just update as it is.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story - Page 3 Empty ROUND 8 Destroya1103

Post  rhaidot Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:29 am

Destroya1103 wrote:ROUND 8

Equip Karate Gi (+10HP per minute)

Wield the Bo Staff and use Dragon Fist as necessary, Seek high ground and do anything to not become a zombie. Act fast, but precise and use Charge at a safe area.
NOTE: use Paintball gun if needed, since it has a ton of ammo, but make sure I have a safe distance.

I'll climb a ladder to a building roof, or anything along those lines, and go fast, then take them out one by one and get a perfect zombie killing streak Twisted Evil 
ROUND 8

............................... Sunday - Night ...............................

Street

Surrounded by Zombies, Destroya1103 finds himself separate from his friends who are trying to reach a narrow alley.
Suddenly, Destroya1103 is now fighting against three zombies!

TURN 1
Destroya1103 deals 150 DMG to Zombie 1 with his Bo Staff (Critical+Combustion)
Zombie 1 failed to bite Destroya1103.
Zombie 2 failed to bite Destroya1103.
Zombie 3 bites Destroya1103's arm and deals 300 damage (Infected)

Destroya1103 lost consciousness...

............................... Monday - Morning ...............................

Hwan Sung-Gon's Apartment

<Black Summoner>
LV46 Hwan Sung-Gon

"Be glad, boy, you are alive."

Destroya1103 looks around. He is lying on a fluffy couch. The apartment seems fancy, and the MIB is next to him sitting in a luxurious chair.

<Black Summoner>
LV46 Hwan Sung-Gon

"I saved your life, boy. Sadly, in order to save you from the curse, you are... different now."

Destroya1103 gaze himself. He is shirtless, and his left arm don't seem human anymore. It's more like some metal claw, but at the same time it's like something alive, a biological organism that reminds him about the Alien movie...

<Black Summoner>
LV46 Hwan Sung-Gon

"The new arm isn't a big problem by itself. To regular humans, it will looks like a regular arm. Not, your main problem, Destroya1103, is what you are. How do I know your name? Well, I did just read it from your ID... A fool couldn't got inside an Illusion Barrier, a regular fool at least. You are probably... not, you must be a  Natural Ability User, one that just woke up, considering your poor fight against those zombies. Your fate may be now a horrible and short one, or also can be the path to a glorious and long life."

Destroya1103 start to feel an agonizing pain in his new limb. So great is the pain that he falls on the floor, writhing.

<Black Summoner>
LV46 Hwan Sung-Gon

"The transfer has begun. Young boy, now that demonic arm is trying to grab your soul. Don't look at me like that, it was the only way to save you. Once that a zombie's fluid got inside you, you are condemned. Not even by tearing apart the cursed limb you are safe, not even with the most powerful healing techniques. Hence, the only was to combat the zombie curse is a more potent curse. Right now, the Demonic Arm of Baba Yaga is killing the zombie curse. It will take it until the midday, approximately. After that, the dormant spirit of Baba Yaga will try to seize your body, that evil witch will love to resuscitate. But the question is, are you gonna let her? I will leave for now, I will go back in the night and let you go. You are currently inside a particular Illusion Barrier. You won't be able to escape, nor will be able Baba Yaga. If you are still yourself, if you prove me that you are worth it, I will start to train you as a Summoner. Something tells me that you have great talent. But if instead of Destroya1103 I find here Baba Yaga, then this will be the end of your story."

The MIB disappears, leaving Destroya1103 unable to move, but in the middle of a fight for himself...

Destroya won 50 EXP and the status CURSED

Option 1
Good Quest: Survive
Reward: +30 Karma / +150 EXP

Option 2
Bad Quest: Don't Survive
Reward: Revive with half of your level / Create a new char / Pick a char of the same level of your char (or 1 more level tops)

Option 3
Hard Quest: Submit Baba Yaga to your will
Reward: +300 Karma / +1500 EXP

What and how are you gonna do it? The next round will happen the Monday (Morning, Afternoon and Night). For morning you must post how will you endure the excruciating pain. For afternoon, you must battle a Double of yourself. In the night you are free to do as you want, if you are alive...

Destroya1103
Destroya1103:
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:42 am

ROUND 9

As the pain emerges I will go into a trance and try to balance and ignore the pain and prepare my body for the upcoming battle that awaits, and I will go full tilt, fighting my double, using dragon fist in one hand and fireball in the other to create a two-arm combo to out-pace my clone.

Otherwise I will level up my fireball and lightning edge if I am in a barrier and use the fight to do so, pacing myself to keep going.

NOTE: AFTER BATTLE, Unequip Karate Gi and Equip Student's Uniform.
NOTE2: As I am still in the barrier, Spend stat points if plan goes accordingly: +2 INT
and try to cast a protect to raise my phys. defense for a long period of time and heal my lost hp.
I will also use the 3 INT to control the demon more, keeping it at bay.

ROUND 10

Assuming there are in-club challenges to become one of the official three members, I will use tactics from both to overcome the rest, but not let it be too obvious that I am standing out too much. I will continue training closely with Osiris and then visit library to try and get all 5 element books, and go home, explain to Jess that I spent the night at a friends and was too tired to come home, and on the way to my friends, explain that I ran into a rather big mess, but I escaped.

NOTE: I'll be using mana throughout the day to not waste any and be using observe, and training skills.

PM Actions Sent to GM
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:00 am

NOTE: DE, your signature is eating my internet Razz

Destroya1103 wrote:ROUND 9

As the pain emerges I will go into a trance and try to balance and ignore the pain and prepare my body for the upcoming battle that awaits, and I will go full tilt, fighting my double, using dragon fist in one hand and fireball in the other to create a two-arm combo to out-pace my clone.

Otherwise I will level up my fireball and lightning edge if I am in a barrier and use the fight to do so, pacing myself to keep going.

NOTE: AFTER BATTLE, Unequip Karate Gi and Equip Student's Uniform.
NOTE2: As I am still in the barrier, Spend stat points if plan goes accordingly: +2 INT
and try to cast a protect to raise my phys. defense for a long period of time and heal my lost hp.
I will also use the 3 INT to control the demon more, keeping it at bay.
Shadower wrote:
1. BK
2. Vampire
3. Pikachu
4. Lisa
5. Captain America
6. FRIENDS

Condition myself to wake up early on tuesday. Research on Angel Amulet a bit, but use most of the time practice my writing skill and hopefully level it to 2.
Greet my onee-chan and thank her for the food and head out to school.

If I still have time before class, try to talk to the Book Club Captain and ask about my condition, if she doesn't want to say anything, plead to her so that she would tell me anything she knows.

If I don't see her in the morning, find time in breaks to talk to her and say that I'll meet her in the church.

In my free time at school, ask the captain to let me represent the club, show him that I'm determined to be the representative of the club. I will not waver when showing my determination so he knows how serious I am.

If he would test me in any kind of way like sparring or something, do my utmost best with the skills I have, not using any magic at all. If it's a 1on1 spar, prioritize using Dual Strike since it has good damage against a single target.

If I failed to be the representative of the club, train my skills once again until school dismissal, and try to ask for a chance again the next day.

After school, go to the church and hopefully meet the Book Club Captain and head priest there. Ask about any details on zombies, or angel amulet. Also anything about guardian angels. Also ask the book club captain what truth there is in my condition, hopefully she says it. Ask any item, equipment, anything that can be useful for me. Also, get the priest or Sakura's contact. Asking that so that I'll be able to contact them in an emergency.

Before I leave, pray a little, say thanks to the Captain and the priest and head out.

While walking back to house, try window shopping if I pass by any shops to see if I can find something useful. Also, observe everything in my surroundings so that I can improve my observe skill.

When I get back to house, greet my onee-chan, have small talk with her while eating dinner, say thanks for the food and head to my room.

Practice my writing skills to (level 2 5 more uses to level up) if possible, charge for mp if needed. Study a little bit and be ready for the quiz show. If there's still time, train my fencing skills. Be alert to wake up early.
Athenril008 wrote:Morning at Home

As always, tell father to wait me up at 6:00AM. But before he wakes me up, try waking up on my own. Cook a lot and pack some. When they are not looking, try putting cooked food into inventory. Ask sis if she has grown a bit taller. Fistbump brother. Then bow to father, and also fistbump. Afterwards to go to school.

Generally at School

Survey answers
1. arby's
2. Bird
3. Abra
4. Lisa
5. Iron Man
6. FRIENDS

Ask Emiya Shirou and Ino Matou to let me represent the club. Given their personalities, they would give me their blessings. Also, ask Captain and Vice-captain to let me represent along them. If someone objects, (Shinji Matou), prove to Captain and Vice-captain and also the rival (Shinji Matou) that I am worthy by showing off my Archery skills and also my Int level. I am very confident that I will win over the rival (Shinji Matou). Also, be on Alert for any traps and/or sabotage that the rival may have planned.

If have free time, accompany Shadower into church again. But the proving of worth has the higher priority. On free time, practice Blitz four times, then practice triple shot. Also, talk enthusiastically to Captain. xD

Also, during the competition, if her elbow gets injured, protect her with all my life!!! Very Happy
DragonEye wrote:+1 Strength

1. MCDONAL'S / arby's / Wendy's / Burger King

Morning:

Using the "Alert" power to wake up early around 2:30. I have some breakfast that will restore my MP. Once finished, I head out side and train with the sword to improve my skills till 5:00. Then I get ready for school and head out for school and arrive early which I use the extra time in the library reading on kindo trying learn the skill by reading it, not using the lazy way this time which causing the book to be destroyed. Also check out the book and continue to read it when possible throughout school without effecting school work.

Evening:

Meet up with the kindo club training session working very hard trying to improve my skills and hope my extra training time paid through, also using focus and alert during training to level up the powers as well. Plus spend more time training trying to improve my skills even further thus trying to earn my spot on the team.

Once finished, I head back home, finish up any homework from school and head out find any good paying work to earn some more money in order to buy the better Sword-Master Robes. Also checking out prices for some swords.

Night:

Spend the last few hours with training and head to bed early to wake up early the next day for the extra training time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Possible edits later, if not, just update as it is.
Destroya1103 wrote:ROUND 10

Assuming there are in-club challenges to become one of the official three members, I will use tactics from both to overcome the rest, but not let it be too obvious that I am standing out too much. I will continue training closely with Osiris and then visit library to try and get all 5 element books, and go home, explain to Jess that I spent the night at a friends and was too tired to come home, and on the way to my friends, explain that I ran into a rather big mess, but I escaped.

NOTE: I'll be using mana throughout the day to not waste any and be using observe, and training skills.

PM Actions Sent to GM
ROUND 9

............................... Monday - Morning ...............................

As the pain emerges Destroya1103 goes into a trance and try to balance and ignore the pain and prepares his body for the upcoming battle that awaits him...

Destroya1103 is able to endure the pain.

Destroya1103's Physical Endurance is LV 4!

Destroya1103 had been opening and closing his eyes all the morning, when suddenly, his vision goes blur....

............................... Monday - Afternoon ...............................

Destroya1103's Inner World

Destroya1103 finds himself standing above a train in movement. There are mountains around the train, passing one after another, infinitely.

<Doppelgänger>
LV4 Destroya1103

"You are the perfect vessel for Baba Yaga. Young, and just awakening. It will be a hard path growing stronger, but it's harder to seize more powerful targets."

TURN 1
Destroya1103 deals 265 DMG with a Fire Ball (Combustion)
Destroya1103 receive the same DMG

Destroya1103 and his Doppelgänger are both burning alive!

<Doppelgänger>
LV4 Destroya1103

"Such a fool! You are just killing yourself! This is what you want? No... Your power is so great that is killing yourself. You have more power that you are able to hold out... I don't care about you, but I am not planning to die here. Even if I am just a fragment of myself, I need to stay alive in order to gather my armor... Let's call it a tie, for now."

Destroya1103 won +30 Karma / +150 EXP
Destroya1103 won the skill Doppelgänger

............................... Monday - Night ...............................

Destroya1103 opens his eyes. The sun is barely raising.

<Black Summoner>
LV46 Hwan Sung-Gon

"Welcome back. Almost 24 hours fighting for your soul. Seems like Baba Yaga and you got a Status Quo. Be careful, maybe this unresolved situation will strike you in the less proper moment. Baba Yaga will keep lurking inside your darkness, waiting for her best chance."

Destroya1103 and Hwan Sung-Gon had a Private talking.

Destroya1103: A skill has been created through a special act.
A skill to make Illusion Barrier, "ID Create" has been created.

Destroya1103 learned the Skill ID Create LV1

Destroya1103: A skill has been created through a special act.
A skill to get out of the instant dungeon Illusion Barrier, "ID Escape" has been created.

Destroya1103 learned the Skill ID Escape LV1

Destroya1103's Home

<Computing Teacher>
<???>
Lv14 Jess / ???
Karma +70 / ???

"What the hell is wrong with you? Do you even care how worried were your sister and I about you? This isn't the son that I was raising! Are you having bad friends or something? Are you in drugs? The rest of the week you will spend all the nights in home or else I will make you study in home!"

Destroya1103 won -10 Karma

<Highscool Student>
Lv4 Firewall1986
Karma +30

"Bro, are you in some kind of trouble? If you need help tell me please, I will aid you with anything I can!"

Destroya1103 have a PM with Osiris Diaz

ROUND 10

............................... Tuesday- Morning ...............................

Shadower's Home

Shadower wake up early.
Shadower reads "How to kill a mockingbird" and writes a little thought about it.

Shadower: A skill has been created through a special act.
By reading a lot you learn how to express yourself, "Writing" has been created.

Shadower researchs on Angel Amulet a bit.

Angel Amulet: Back Item of blessing said to have been made by angels. Gives the Skill Auto-Raise. Nulls Zombie / Dark / Silence / Frog / Poison / Slow / Inmobilize / Disarm / Doom.

Shadowers greets his onee-chan and thank her for the food.

<???>
Breakingthunder ???

"You are welcome!"

Shadower won +5 Karma

Athenril008's Home

Athenril008 wake up early thanks to his father and cooks for his family.
Athenril008 store Simple Rice (Recovers 20% of HP and MP) in the inventory.
Athenril008 has no time to speak to his family.

DragonEye's Home

DragonEye wake up early around 3:00. He takes some cookies to restore his MP.

DragonEye use Disarm 3 times.

<Law's Student>
LV1 Ursula
Karma -5

"What are you doing so early FragonEye? Where are my cookies? Who eat my cookies? DID YOU EAT MY COOKIES?"

DragonEye lost 100 Gold.

<Law's Student>
LV1 Ursula
Karma -5

"The next time you will lose more than your life, you cookie-stealer."

Kiseki Gakuen School!

Library

DragonEye goes ealy to the library and ask for a book about "kindo."

<Book Club Member>
Tomoyo Daidouji LV3
Karma +15

"Maybe you are talking about 'Kendo', don't you think? Hehe, let's search for it... Here, this book should help you to be a better 'Kindo-user' Very Happy  "

DragonEye gets the skill book "Quick Attack in Kendo"

<Book Club Member>
Tomoyo Daidouji LV3
Karma +15

"Just be sure to return it as soon as you finish reading. Taking notes is very helpul too, you should try Wink"

Shadower returns the poll.

Shadower won +15 Karma / +100 EXP

<Book Club Member>
Yuki Nagato LV3
Karma +15

"You have received 3 Gryffindor Points, 2 Slytherin Points and 1 Ravenclaw point."

Athenril008 returns the poll.

Athenril008 won +15 Karma / +100 EXP
Athenril008 Level up!

<Book Club Member>
Yuki Nagato LV3
Karma +15

"You have 4 Ravenclaw points, 1 Hufflepuff point and 1 Gryffindor Point."

DragonEye returns the poll.

DragonEye won +15 Karma / +100 EXP

<Book Club Member>
Yuki Nagato LV3
Karma +15

"You have 3 Gryffindor Points, 2 Ravenclaw points and 1 Slytherin Point."

Shadower try to talk to the Book Club Captain and ask about his condition.

<Book Club Captain>
<Expert Monster Captor>
Sakura Shiomiya LV20
Karma +100

"Shadower-chan, if you want to, we can speak about this in the afternoon. This is not place to talk about that."

FENCING CLUB

<Fencing Club Captain>
Haku Chan LV 9
Karma +45

"Since Chihiro don't want to participate, me and others two members will be the representatives of the Fencing Club. Who  want to be in the Tournament Club?"

Shadower, Rudolph Wolf, Luck Farmer and Ronald Wand raise theirs hands.

<Fencing Club Captain>
Haku Chan LV 9
Karma +45

"I see. Then you will have a qualifying spar. Put your names in this hat... Chihiro, you drew the names. The winners will be in the team."

<Fencing Club Vice-captain>
Chihiro Miyazaki LV 8
Karma +30

"First fight will be... Luck... VS... Ronald! So the second fight will be Shadower VS Rudolph. Good luck to everyone!"

Luck and Ronald are very matched. in the middle of the fight both hit each other in the shoulder and are unable to keep fighting.

<Fencing Club Captain>
Haku Chan LV 9
Karma +45

"Neither of you will be able to be in the Tournament with that kind of injury, Chihiro you will have to participate now. The last member and substitute will be elected from the fight of Shadower and Rudolph. Fight!"

<Fencing Club Member>
Rudolph Wolf LV 5
Karma +50

"I like this way. I will prove that I am the best of the new members!"

TURN 1
Shadower use Dual Strike and deals 200 Damage and cast the efect "Confused"
Rudolph (Confused) throws his sword.

TURN 2
Shadower use Dual Strike and deals 200 Damage, leaving Rudolph unable to fight.

<Fencing Club Captain>
Haku Chan LV 9
Karma +45

"Well done Shadower. You, Chihiro and me are the representatives of the Fencing Club."

<Fencing Club Vice-captain>
Chihiro Miyazaki LV 8
Karma +30

"I really didn't want to be in the Tournament..."

Shadower won +100 Karma / +1000 EXP
Shadower level up!

ARCHERY CLUB

Athenril008 ask to Emiya Shirou and Ino Matou to let him represent the club.

<Archery Club Member>
Emiya Shirou LV10
Karma +50

"It's great that you have the confidence! Try your best!"

<Archery Club Member>
Ino Matou LV6
Karma +30

"As Emiya Sempai said, I am sure that Aten-Kun will do it excellent."

Athenril008 also ask to the Captain and Vice-captain to let him represent along them.

<Archery Club Captain>
Mei Ling LV10
Karma +50

"I like yout initiative and enthusiasm!"

<Archery Club Vice-Captain>
Ryo Watanabe LV15
Karma +75

"I don't have complains for you. If Emiya and Ino have no problem..."

<Archery Club Member>
Shinji Matou LV6
Karma -30

"What? It's madness! I had been here from a long time and he is just a newb! I can prove that I am better at shooting that him!"

Ryo Watanabe LV15
Karma +75

"He has not been loose with his training, he is good comrade and he doesn't just want to show up in the tournament as you do. You didn't even deserve a chance to prove anything."

<Archery Club Captain>
Mei Ling LV10
Karma +50

"Maybe if you try harder and change your bad traits..."

<Archery Club Member>
Shinji Matou LV6
Karma -30

"Damn all you! You all will pay for this!"

Shinji has left the building.

<Archery Club Member>
Ino Matou LV6
Karma +30

"Oni-chan..."

Athenril008 won +100 Karma / +1000 EXP
Athenril008 Level up!

KENDO CLUB

<Kendo Club Vice-captain>
Feng Suk LV6
Karma +30

"I am glad that you are here DragonEye! None of the girls want to represent the Club! If some of us get hurt, we may get automatically disqualified!"

<Kendo Club Captain>
Syaoran Li LV11
Karma +55

"It was theirs choice. Now, let's do our regular training."

DragonEye won +100 Karma / +1000 EXP
DragonEye Level up!

DragonEye used Focus 4 times.

DragonEye finish up any homework from school

DragonEye won +1 Karma.

GUN CLUB

<Gun Club Captain>
Max Tao LV12
Karma +60

"Guys, Mana had convice me of picking Destroya1103 as the third representative."

<Gun Club Vice-captain>
Mana Tatsumiya LV11
Karma -55

"Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil "

<Gun Club Member>
Mont Blanc LV8
Karma +40

"He must be good if the Vice-Captain trust him so much in him"

<Gun Club Member>
Roland King LV7
Karma -35

"This must be another stupid and complicated plot."

<Gun Club Member>
Cold Kurt LV5
Karma -25

"..."

Destroya1103 won +100 Karma / +1000 EXP

Mana "trains" with Destroya1103.

Destroya1103 used Physical Endurance 5 times.

KARATE CLUB

<Karate Club Captain>
Ken Masters LV10
Karma +300

"So, Osiris Asuka and me (of course) are going to be the representatives. You losers will have a chance the next year, when I am not around here anymore."

<Karate Club Vice-captain>
Osiris Diaz LV16
Karma +80

"Don't worry Destroya1103, I will take care of Mana in the Tournament..."

............................... Tuesday- Afternoon ...............................

Shiomiya's Church

Shadower goes to the church. There Sakura and the priest are waiting for her.

<Book Club Captain>
<Expert Monster Captor>
Sakura Shiomiya LV20
Karma +100

"Welcome Shadower. He is the priest and my Legal Guardian, Koto Shiomiya."

<???>
<Priest>
Koto Shiomiya ???

"So you are Sakura's classmate. I am affraid boy, that you are in a bad situation. For a regular human, the Holy Water will be enough. But you aren't regular at all, right? A seed of darkness it's now implanted inside you. This seed will grows with all your evil deeds, and someday will transform in a monster that will break you from the inside, like a little chiken pecking a egg. If you are able to do only good deeds, this won't happen, but it will be very hard to stay pure once that the war start. There is not anything more that we can do for you."

<Book Club Captain>
<Expert Monster Captor>
Sakura Shiomiya LV20
Karma +100

"Please Shadower, don't train... any special power that you may have, try to be the more normal that you can... and even if you do, don't take the test, because if you vercome the test, you won't be human anymore. My number is XXXXX. And don't worry about the others books that you stole, I guessed that you weren't able to give them back, so I paid them myself. Also, we aren't going to let Happo in charge of the Library again. He is a very cheerful person but he falls sleep in the library and because that you had the chance to did that."

Shadower pray a little before leaving.

Shadower won +1 Karma

ARCHERY CLUB

Shinji don't go to the afternoon training.

Ryo Watanabe LV15
Karma +75

"We will be training hard today, but we aren't going to overdo, We must be in our top shape! Even the substitutes."

Athenril008 uses Blitz four times and triple shot seven times.

Athenril008 Blitz is LV3!

Athenril008 talk enthusiastically to Captain. Suddenly a flying pie struck Mei in the face!

<Archery Club Captain>
Mei Ling LV10
Karma +50

"A pie! What childish prank is this? This must be fault of the Book Club! They are trying to get me fat with all this sugar! I have to wash my face ASAP! Aaaaargh!"

Athenril008 pick a note between the blackberry filling.

"No one must get near of Aten-chan..."

SHOP DISTRICT

While walking back to house, Shadower try window shopping to see if he can find something useful. He see an unusual store calle "Needful Things". Also, he observes everything in there.

Shadower uses Observe 12 times!
Shadower Observe is Level 3!

Shadower used Charge.

Outfit: Blue Casual Wear (+3% damage bonus to Thunder-related Skills)
Level: 1
Cost: 5,000 Gold
How to Make: Tailoring LV1 / 1000 Gold in cloth / 1000 Gold in Ink Blue

Outfit: White Trench Coat (+6% Dodge)
Level: 40
Cost: 400 token
How to Make: Tailoring LV5 / 5000 Gold in cloth / 50000 Gold in White Scale

Weapon: Secret Genin Kunai
Level:10
Damage: 45
Effect: Increase mission XP reward by 50
Cost: 10000 Gold / 400 Karma
How to make: Blacksmith LV2 / 1 Kunai

Weapon: Blood Drinker
Level:10
Damage:50
Effect: Restore 20HP when used to attack
Cost: 10000 gold / 400 Karma
How to make: Blacksmith LV2 / 1 Spring kunai

Weapon: Kasa Obake
Level: 13
Damage: 96
Effect: restore 30HP when used to attack
Cost: 6500 gold / 100 Karma
How to make: Blacksmith LV2 / 3 gray magatamas / 1 green magatama / 1 Battle Umbrella

Weapon: Magic Yellow Card
Level: 20
Damage: 90
Effect: Rare chance to reduce HP of target by 50%
Cost: 5,000 Gold / 200 Karma
How to make: Blacksmith LV3 / 1 Yellow Card from soccer

Weapon: Magic Red Card
Level: 30
Damage: 135
Effect: Rare chance to kick target out of the battlefield.
Cost: 5,000 Gold / 300 Karma
How to make: Blacksmith LV4 / 1 Red Card from soccer

Weapon: Sea Bonze
Level: 20
Damage: 120
Effect:Increase purify chance every turn by 5%
Cost: 10000 gold / 300 Karma
How to make: Blacksmith LV3 /1 Ocean Sword / 3 gray magatamas / 2 green magatamas / 1 blue magatama

Weapon: Chocolate Sword
Level: 15
Damage: 83
Cost: 2000 Gold
How to make: Blacksmith LV2 / 500 Gold in Chocolate

Weapon: Candle Stick
Level: 10
Damage: 55
Cost: 100 Karma
How to make: Blacksmith LV2 / 500 Gold in Candles

Back Item: Dead Iron Coffin
Level: 1
Effect: Recover 200 hp at the start of every turn
Cost: 200.000 Gold
How to make: Blacksmith LV6 / 100.000 Gold in Iron / 50000 Gold in Wood / 10 Humans bones

Name: Bone Hand Scythe
Level: 7
Damage: 39
Cost: -50 Karma
How to Make: Blacksmith LV1 / 1 human bone (medium size)

Shadower saw a very suspect man playing with a weird weapon in a dark corner... Long white hair, blue robes, long black hat... He seems to be the owner. Shadower goes from there, feeling a lot of creeps.

Shadower and DragonEye meet each other when the first is leaving and the second is entering. Shadower tell to DragonEye about prices and items, saving some time to DragonEye.

DragonEye, a little curious, goes to the "Needful Things" store, but in front of there a girl almost as younger as him, carrying a baby in her arms, take him by the hand and drags him to a a lonely place.

<She-Werewolf>
Lv60 Kira
Karma +1000

"DEar... It's really you... I can... I am so... I missed your smell so bad... Probably you don't even remember me properly, even my own memories are disconnected fragments... But you must have something in your mind, some images of your previous life. Please DE, please, remember me and your... our son."

DragonEye's world seems go blurring for a moment. Strange pictures arise in from of him.
A dice that when is picked gets broken and an army of demons is born from it.
A woman turning herself in a werewolf under the light of the moon.
"Thanks to the Moon you are here DE. This guys seems really dangerous..."
"DE! Hang in there!"

CLAN TRICKSTER
DOPPELGÄNGER
LIGHTNING SHIELD BARRIER
Thunder Spirit
DE the SwagonEye
Current Mission! Retrieve the Spirits Stolens! +1d6!

DragonEye pass out.

Library

Destroya1103 goes ealy to the library and ask for "5 element books"

<Book Club Member>
Tomoyo Daidouji LV3
Karma +15

"Eeh, maybe you are confused, this is a Library, not a Videogames Store... There is a comic of 'Captain Planet and the Planeteers'. Do you want something like this? Remeber that your name and ID will be written when you take a book from Library."

Item: 'Captain Planet and the Planeteers'
Effect: Cast Purify 1 time and after that this item destroys itself.
Cost: 1000 Gold

GUN CLUB

Mana forces Destroya1103 to train with her.

<Gun Club Vice-captain>
Mana Tatsumiya LV11
Karma -55

"Be a good kittie Twisted Evil "

Destroya1103 used Physical Endurance 5 times.

............................... Tuesday- Night ...............................

Shadower's Home

<???>
Breakingthunder ???

"You look pale again, are you sure that you want to be playing in the Tournament? Maybe it will better to take you to the hospital. And you want to train after dinner! No way! You are going to sleep and that's it! I will hit you K.O. if I have to!"

Shadower goes to sleep.

Athenril008's Home

Athenril008 ask to his sis if she has grown a bit taller.

<Middle School Student>
Rachel Takamoto LV1
Karma +5

"❤ Yes, I think I do. Aten-chan, good luck in the Tournament. Beat them all. Especially the girls, the girls will try to cheat on you because you have a pure heart. The only girl you can trust is me, your one-chan Twisted Evil "

Athenril008 Fistbump his brother. Toya start to hang him by the neck with a wrestling move.

<Actor>
Toya Takamoto LV8
Karma +40

"Baka-oni-chan, don't get full at yourself just for being in the tournament, you must win to have something to presume!"

Then he bows to his father, and also fistbump.

<Editor>
Jimmy Takamoto LV5
Karma +25

"I am glad to see your spirit so high. Here, have this money in case that you need it. Remember that many importante people come to watch the tournament. Try to win, but mostly try to be a good and smart person. If you do it great, you may be able to become part of the Elite of this town. We will be cheering you from the terraces."

Athenril008 gets 1000 Gold.

DragonEye's Home

<She-Werewolf>
Lv60 Kira
Karma +1000

"As always, you are pushing yourself. Did you believe it was a good idea don't sleep? Your sister told me about it. I was getting tired of waiting... DE, together, you and me, and our son, from today on, we should be able to climb this Tower to the top. Had you seen Black Fang, Destroya1103, Lupa, Athenril008 and Shadower? They should be around here, unless some among them were able to survire the Great Cataclysm... Ah, your family is here. Once again, I may be a little rough around the edges, but we are counting on you. This child and I will be in your care. "

<Lawyer>
Lv5 Isaac
Karma -10

"Is she a foreigner?"

<Housewife>
Lv6 Madeline
Karma +5

"I can't believe DragonEye is bringing a woman to pur home... More so, a Sex Bomb-Shell. Look a those knockers. Wait, more importantly, this kid is..."

<Law's Student>
LV1 Ursula
Karma -5

"FragonEye... A bastard like you... This kind of thing, to this beauty... Why didn't you bring her here earlier? Were you thinking in won't accept being the parent? Look at this kid! No matter how you look, it's yours, isn't it? It has your eyes!"

<Baby>
LV1 LightEye
Karma +10

"Aaa!"

<Housewife>
Lv6 Madeline
Karma +5

"Ah... This make me a Grandma, huh. Someone like me, a Grandma."

<Lawyer>
Lv5 Isaac
Karma -10

"DragonEye you must raise him to accept the responsibility with this women."

<She-Werewolf>
Lv60 Kira
Karma +1000

"Please, you can call me Kira, or daughter. The dinner is delicious."

Destroya1103's Home

<Computing Teacher>
<???>
Lv14 Jess / ???
Karma +70 / ???

"You spent the night at a friends and were too tired to come home... Bullshit! You are in drugs, don't you? Eat your dinner and sleep, now, no reading books, no training no anything. Go go go! And don't believe that participating in the Tournament will change anything! You are still under punishment!"

............................... Wednesday - Morning ...............................

Kiseki Gakuen School!

<Passionate Teacher> / <Fugitive>
LV 15 Do Gi-Hyun Sensei / Lero-Ro
Karma +30 / -30

"Welcome, parents, family and residents of the Town. Today, you will be able to see the result of our students' hard works. Wits, strenght and friendship will be tested in The Tournament Club. Today we will have the Quizz Event in the afternoon. In the Quizz Event the Clubs will enter to a maze at the same. In the morning be sure to check the delicious multicultural food. There is also Karaoke, theather, movies and all you can imagine in at School Festival. No contamination please and remember that all the money invested is for the education of your children."

ARCHERY CLUB REPRESENTATIVES: Mei Ling, Ryo Watanabe and Athenril008
BASEBALL CLUB REPRESENTATIVES: Bruce Xyung, Steve Rang and Han Jee
BOOK CLUB REPRESENTATIVES: Sakura Shiomiya, Nodoka Miyazaki, Yuki Nagato
FASHION CLUB REPRESENTATIVES: Rin Tohsaka, Ayaka Yukihiro, Bellatrix Black
FENCING CLUB REPRESENTATIVES: Haku Chan, Chihiro Miyazaki, Shadower
GUN CLUB REPRESENTATIVES: Max Tao, Mana Tatsumiya and Destroya1103
KARATE CLUB REPRESENTATIVES: Ken Masters, Osiris Diaz, Asuka Asoryou
KENDO CLUB REPRESENTATIVES: Syaoran Li, Feng Suk and DragonEye
TAEKWONDO CLUB REPRESENTATIVES: Shin Sun-II, Yasha and Tay Teng.
WRESTLING CLUB REPRESENTATIVES: Ginko Lee, Gin Hyuuga and Ming Ming.

Option 1
Good Quest: Be in the Top Five team to solve the maze
Reward: +35 Karma / +200 EXP

Option 2
Bad Quest: Injury badly another participant
Reward: -50 Karma / +500 EXP

Option 3
Hard Quest: Be in the First Team to sove the maze
Reward: +100 Karma / +1000 EXP

What and how are you gonna do it? The next round will happen the Wednesday (Morning, Afternoon and Night).
In the afternoon is when the First Event, the Quizz Eventm is happening. It's called the Quizz Event because some weird questions appear. For this action you must post:

1. Tactic to move inside the maze and find the exit.
2. Your answer to these questions: What is your greatest desire and why? Are you happy with your current life and why? And What will you sacrifice in order to obtain your desire and why?
3. How will you deal when facing another clubs? (You can be specific if you want to)

CURRENT PLAYERS

Shadower
Shadower:

Athenril008
Athenril008:

DragonEye
DragonEye:

Destroya1103
Destroya1103:
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:14 am

Tuesday Night
While lil sis is in her room, knock then enter. Ask her where she was this afternoon. Use empathy and observe to see if she is lying. If she lies bout not being at the Archery Range, present note from pie.

"Come on, I know you'll the only one that cares for me this much.", smiles gently.
"If you're worried bout losing your Onii-chan, don't worry, he won't leave you alone.", hugs her.

Afterwards, pat her on the head, "Study well, 'kay?, and oh right, wake me up early tom. Thanks" Very Happy  and leave for my room.

Wednesday Morning
As always cook food, and pack food again, put into inventory. Don't talk to anybody to save time, but still smile when they talk to me and say "Sorry, in a hurry".

Wednesday Afternoon
First of all, raise senses to see if somebody, *cough*Shadower*cough* ,will try to steal my money. (Be on Alert, starting from going to school)

Tactic to solve the maze.
Given our team comp, a bunch of range fragile Archers, it would be better if we stick together. Priority is protecting the captain, second is finding the exit.

PM sent to GM through FB.

2. Answer to Q2
My greatest desire? I guess is to make my life as useful as efficient as can be. Even to the point of sacrificing myself for others. I don't really know what is my purpose in life. Procreating/ reproduction to leave a legacy seems useless as sometime in the future, we will all cease to exist anyway. Getting greedy over material things is also inefficient as I'm not the only one that needs it, so giving it to others is better. I don't even fear death, for when I'm dead, nobody will have to give effort so that I will live. I might even save somebody who'll cure cancer.

Am I happy with my current life? Well, obviously with the previous answer, I'm not. Living is such a drag anyway.

Well, as I previously said, even my life will be given, just as long as it will result to something good.

3. When facing other clubs.
Well, it is a maze xD
So, it will a tight corridor and we will have the advantage. Very Happy 
If we encounter any clubs, stand ground and prepare shooting pose. If enemy is aggressive, shoot at once using Blind arrows and Blitz Disable and also Fear the enemy if possible, but be careful not hurt anyone badly.

If the enemy isn't aggressive, ask first if they want to team up, if they do, give the condition that they will lead the frontline. If they refuse, then agree to go separate ways.

In the condition that we found the exit and they are enemy teams ahead of us, will use arrows to slow them down, and possible Blind and Fear to disorient them, while Blitz Disable to stop them from moving. :face: 
(Well, Mei-chan does want to win really badly, so she will resort to this tactic anyway xD)
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:23 pm

+1 Int

<She-Werewolf>
Lv60 Kira
Karma +1000

"As always, you are pushing yourself. Did you believe it was a good idea don't sleep? Your sister told me about it. I was getting tired of waiting... DE, together, you and me, and our son, from today on, we should be able to climb this Tower to the top. Had you seen Black Fang, Destroya1103, Lupa, Athenril008 and Shadower? They should be around here, unless some among them were able to survire the Great Cataclysm... Ah, your family is here. Once again, I may be a little rough around the edges, but we are counting on you. This child and I will be in your care. "

It's how I have to do things. Besides, this new body of mine is of something different now with a new magical ability unlike with dices. It's almost like the world because a game itself. My wounds heal within minutes even if its serious. I can learn skills from books instantly and even perform skills such as my old lightning base attacks and be able to level them through usage. And many other things such as i can see people's names, title, and reputations above their heads. Same with you- is says: <She-Werewolf> , Lv60 Kira , Karma +1000. I can tell you more about it another time since I'm still learning about it.

Black fang~ has disappeared, I heard nothing from him lately.
Lupa~ I haven't seen her either. Maybe if she appears too, Destroya might remember the past too.
Athenril~ a newb as ever. But he is improving quite quickly this time around.
Destroya~ I have no idea what he's been up to. It seems like he been doing things solo. I need to look in what he's doing before he gets all of us into trouble.
Shadower~ he's following a dark path as ever. Like remember he killed a panda? He attempted theft and other crimes probably.

Hopefully, this time... It won't be such a pain with these turn of events. For now, I was trying to improve my skill and gain more gear till then. Hopefully we can live in peace afterwards.

<Lawyer>
Lv5 Isaac
Karma -10
"Is she a foreigner?"

"Is that you only care about when your own son brings a girl home? Such an awesome father aren't you?" 

<Housewife>
Lv6 Madeline
Karma +5
"I can't believe DragonEye is bringing a woman to pur home... More so, a Sex Bomb-Shell. Look a those knockers. Wait, more importantly, this kid is..."

"Yes yes, a shocker, isn't it?"

<Law's Student>
LV1 Ursula
Karma -5
"FragonEye... A bastard like you... This kind of thing, to this beauty... Why didn't you bring her here earlier? Were you thinking in won't accept being the parent? Look at this kid! No matter how you look, it's yours, isn't it? It has your eyes!"

"A lucky bastard mind you... We lets say we recently met up again, so it was out of my control to bring her here earlier. Who said, wasn't accepting it? And here I thought you had some brains now. Well, what could I expect from my sister that kept following me around in that past that always wanted my attention. Razz "

<Baby>
LV1 LightEye
Karma +10
"Aaa!"

<Housewife>
Lv6 Madeline
Karma +5
"Ah... This make me a Grandma, huh. Someone like me, a Grandma."

<Lawyer>
Lv5 Isaac
Karma -10
"DragonEye you must raise him to accept the responsibility with this women."

"Not that I'm ever irresponsible, no? Don't worry I can handle the extra responsibilities."

<She-Werewolf>
Lv60 Kira
Karma +1000
"Please, you can call me Kira, or daughter. The dinner is delicious."

Alright then try finish this maze quickly and efficiently. Words of advice, build a map in your head to learn all the dead ends and turns. It's tricky at first, but don't lose the map in your mind.

(Aim to finish first fairly, protect myself if any people who rather cheat to win.)

2. Your answer to these questions: What is your greatest desire and why? Are you happy with your current life

My greatest desire... To make sure my one and only true love is always happy. Yes, I'm am happy with my current life and hope that it's never change for the worst.

3. How will you deal when facing another clubs? (You can be specific if you want to)

Use focus often when during in fights and make sure my guard is never down. And go on the offensive when it's needed. Other than that, fair vs fair matches. Unless they think other-wise.

Use alert to wake up early to train and prep breakfast before heading out for school and it's school event. Once over, I'll find some work to make more money till then.

Last edited by DragonEye on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:52 pm

1. MCDONALD'S / arby's / Wendy's / Burger King

+1 INT
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aside from the PM Action.. I will mentally note the objects & features of the map.

2. What is your greatest desire and why?
To change the world as much as possible for the better.
Why? That's just it, I don't even need a reason to do this, but I know the effect it can have, create, ripple, and carry on-- like an ocean wave.

2a. Are you happy with your current life and why?
I am happy yes, but there is still much to learn and perfect.
Why? There isn't anything I feel horrible about, nor should I. I mean the world to someone and someone means the world to me-- that's why.

2b. And What will you sacrifice in order to obtain your desire and why?
I don't need to sacrifice to obtain it, that, in itself is the best thing I can ask for.
Why? True sacrifice is when you dread giving up something. It's when you lose something precious to you and keep on doing something. It's not necessary to truly sacrifice something. That being said, that doesn't mean I won't lose determination, kindness, or love. Those are three things I will never part from.

PM action sent to GM!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday . . . . .
Morning: I will wake up at 6am from setting my alarm the night before.
MP:330
Spend all MP training Dragon Fist and try to learn new techniques if possible.
Afternoon: 12:30 pm: All MP regained, train some more but have MP refilled before Tournament, and continue with gameplan
Night: PM Action sent to GM!

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : EDIT1.2)
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:12 am

Wednesday morning, practice a little with club and try to strategize for the maze.
Try to talk to Shiomiya to wish her luck in the event and say thanks again for helping me. Try to chat a little with her.

Try to do a few good things in my free time, like cleaning or helping people etc.

Try to mark the walls/ground for the paths we took, so we'll know which path not to take anymore when moving about the maze. Try to mark the walls/ground differently like for example an x mark for dead-end.

2. Your answer to these questions: What is your greatest desire and why? Are you happy with your current life and why? And What will you sacrifice in order to obtain your desire and why?
I desire a simple everyday life, just hanging out with friends and stuff. Free from the troubles of the world. I am probably happy with my current life since that's what I'm doing, I just wished I knew a way to figure the solutions to my problems. I'll put my life on the line to protect this simple joy of mine. I can also abandon my humanity for this simple thing, I'd be an angel or the devil the protect those precious to me.

For non-athletic/non-weapon specializing clubs
Try to hold back since they are not really meant for fighting, just try to blitz ahead of them whenever we clash. Though if they are gonna attack us, retaliate by disarming them to prevent them from attacking.

Weapon-specializing clubs and athletics
Try to disarm their weapon if they ever attacked us so they wouldn't be able to fight back. Just apply the right amount of force, just enough to disarm so they wouldn't be able to fight back. If they wouldn't do anything, just continue searching the maze.

Hold back against the book club, especially against Shiomiya since I wouldn't want to be on bad terms with someone who helped me alot.

Try to protect Chihiro from harm, though she probably wouldn't need it since she's better than me but nonetheless try to protect her and ensure her safety since she didn't want to be in this competition, it feels that she's forced so try my best to protect her from anything. Put my life on the line if needed, don't try to win any affection points from her since Captain might kill me lol.

Watch out for any bad things that may happen during the event. If anything happens, try to ensure the safety of Chihiro, also try to contact Shiomiya if anything happened to her as well.

Use fencing skills in maximum efficiency, dual strike for 1on1 battles, and swallowtail against a number of opponents. Try not to hurt anyone severely.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:50 am

Because today is DE's birthday, he wins a level in the next update. I will start to update today, probably will end tomorrow.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story - Page 3 Empty THE END

Post  rhaidot Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:06 pm

Dear Gamers.

With all my sorrow, I must inform you that I won't be able to keep updating Dicer and Gamer. I tried my best to avoid this, but it's above my capacity. The reason, I am focusing in writing. I will be working in fanfics trying to create a loyal community of fans, and also working in my original fiction (The Slayer as an example of my own.)

Updating the aforementioned games needs too much time, specially because the heavy math implied. But I will like, if possible, to write another games. I feel very grateful to those who played in my games, and once again, sorry for no being able to keep GMing.

If some of you is interested in being a beta-reader for my writing, I will be more than happy. I will be working mainly in Spanish, but I have some English projects in mind too (The Slayer will be my Top priority)

I will like to add some ideas that I had planned with my Games and, players in between, this is how those two games could have ended.

DICER

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 1. Mana Tree: Misa, Elite She-Wolf VS DE the SwagonEye
Having in mind DE's action. He will for sure killed Misa. But she was going to focus in destroy the Mana Tree, as her lover DE's DOPPELGÄNGER ordered. Misa had died (happy and super crazy) , but without the Mana Tree, the Earth Sister had died, and Destroya, as her avatar, will be left with his power unstable.
Also, the "time" won't be as normal in this Battles. This battles were numbered because will be ended in that order, and will affect the battles of the others. Despite the speed of the players, this battles were arranged by using Precognition Magic, this being the main reason that DE's DOPPELGÄNGER recruited Alexander in his Dream Team.
Other result of the Death of The Earth Sister, will be the "awakening" of Gaea, the first Goddess and true creator of every World in the Dicer universe. With this awakening, a global earthquake had attacked the planet Earth and destroyed the buildings, technology and the civilization in general dominated by the werewolfs.
After DE had won, he had advance to the Final round...

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 2. Ancient Orb of Water: Steve D. Flyrock, the Dicer VS Athenril008 The Swordbow Whiner
Abe's plan had worked and he should be able of cheating in Steve. As a result, Steve will be enraged, and he had fought until the last second, not accepting the defeat. Abe had been forced to kill Steve (stealing his dices and becoming stronger.)
Because the Orb of water was saved, The Water Sister had raised to fight against Gaea, trying to save all the existence from Gaea's awakening. The Water Sister will be fighting to prevent be absorbed by Gaea, not because saving the planet Earth and the magic Kingdoms were her goal. So, she was a selfish Goddess saving everything from an Eldritch abomination. Of course, The Water Sister had stopped the Earthquake with a giant Tsunami, killing a lot of people in the process. The Water Sister was counting with the avatars being able to win more fights to have more Sisters putting Gaea back to her sleep. The Water Sister was happy because the Earth Sister had died and can't be saved, but she knew that she wasn't strong enough to defeat Gaea by herself and really need the help, even if she didn't like it.
Abe had got to the Final Round...

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 3. Statue of Selene: DragonEye The DOPPELGÄNGER, the Dicer VS Shadower the Panda Killer
Shadower has no way no stop DE's DOPPELGÄNGER. With Precognition Magic (Used by Alexander) he knew Shadower tactics for this fight, and besides he was one year older, being one year of training stronger than current DragonEye.
The destruction of the Statue of Selene had left Lupa very awakened.
DE's DOPPELGÄNGER hadn't killed Shadower because he didn't have time to lose, opting for going ASAP to the final round. Shadower had being left with the option of risking his life in the Final Round or going back to Earth and try to survive the end of the world as we know it. Before going, DE's DOPPELGÄNGER had told to Shadower that Alexander saw Shadower dying in the final round. Something tell me that despite this, Shadower had gone to the Final Round.

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 4. Volcano: Kaede Tachibana, the Dicer VS Black Fang the Teleport Dude
Black Fang has the better battle plan of all, even deceiving his friends, even deceiving Kaede. As a result, Kaede had been left safe in a powerful dimension ("impassible space") where she had survived everything. And I mean it, everything. Unfortunately Black Fang also had succeed in destroying the Volcano, killing the Fire Sister in the process, making Gaea stronger and putting the Water Sister in a serious problem.
Black Fang had gone to the Final Round, trying to fix his mistake. But the good thing is that, he was the avatar of the fire, he had absorbed all the power of the fire and becoming, in fact, the New God of Fire.

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 5. Ancient Orb of wind: Rachel Lugia, the High Dicer VS Destroya the Fish Slapper
This battle is hard to predict, without Destroya's action. But whatever it was, Rachel has info about it (thanks to Alexander.) At first, all Destroya's item will be useless against Rachel. And he had lost the power of earth too. Rachel's magic made her indestructible. Rachel likes to erase the confidence of her enemies, killing his spirit first before of killing them for real. But knowing Destroya he hadn't let that Rachel's taunting work on him. This had made Rachel going berserk, because she really hates people that behaves like heroes. But this had triggered a "seal" left by Viole (Baam) that had left Destroya pull her blade of immortality if she lost enough of her emotional control. She had died thanks to all the self-hate catalyzing her power against her. She searched power as the ultimate goal, because inside her she felt like she was the worst: nothing. Viole realized this and granted her true wish, thanks to Destroya sheer determination.
Destroya had saved the Wind Sister and she had go to help the Water Sister, holding Gaea a little more. Destroya had go to the Final Round.

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 6. Ancient Orb of Thunder: Regina, the Queen Wolf VS LUPA the Little Sister Complex
Lupa had been left very weak. Regina had gave poor Lupa a big beating. The only wan of Lupa winning was she becoming a full Goddess of Moon, losing her emotions and humanity. She had killed Regina for being a bad queen of the wolfs, and had advanced to the Final Round.
The Thunder Sister had joined to the fight against Gaea and seems like she is being subdue, but...

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 7: Blank World: Alexander former archbishop, the Magician VS KIRA the KIRAAA
Alexander had fought to kill Kira. Kira had fought to retrieve the stolen spirits. Both had succeeded.
Alexander's victory had given the power of Darkness to Gaea, making almost impossible to win against the powerful Gaea.
Abe's had been left a little affected by the lost of the Dark Spirit, but Steve's Dices would have compensated.
Alexander will be left a little less powerful without the spirits, but still a very powerful magician. But he will be left very disturbed, because his Precognition Magic was vanished thanks to Kira's strength to win over destiny. He had gone to the Final Round, without fighting spirit. Even if Kira died, she had truly defeated Alexander.
Destroya, thanks to saving the Wind Sister, will become the new avatar of the wind.

GODDESS' LAST BATTLE: Wind Sister, Thunder Sister and Water Sister VS Gaea.
This epic battle had left the world unrecognizable. A 90% of the people had died in it. The continents will be reunited in only one. The water will be full of blood and contamination. All the green will be vanish letting ashes.
At the end, as a last attack, the three Sister will join their forces, being influenced by theirs avatars, as these always fight together, they will left this world fighting together. All the Goddess, Sisters and Gaea will vanish from the existence.
And then X will send the next Mission: Win the Final Round and become the new God of the world! +Infinite Dices

APOCALYPSE FINAL ROUND: DragonEye (Thunder Avatar), Athenril008 (Stronger), Shadower (Water Avatar), Black Fang (God of Fire), Destroya (Wind Avatar), Goddess of Moon (Former Lupa) VS DE's DOPPELGÄNGER and Alexander.
DE's DOPPELGÄNGER would reveal that his plan was almost perfect, using Misa as a Kamizake Weapon was the best outcome for him. But he had hoped to have Rachel by his side and also he wasn't counting with a Broken Alexander. In order to have a chance to win, DE's DOPPELGÄNGER had killed Alexander and absorbed his raw power. The DOPPELGÄNGER can't win any dices by this, instead, he is using Alexander's magic as some kind of cannon-weapon. Probably the players had been able to hurt the DOPPELGÄNGER very badly before he was able to release this ultimate attack, but they can't stop him. Most likely that he died using this,
To shield the players, the Goddess of Moon had sacrificed herself, moved by some remaining feeling of love towards Destroya.
The new Gods will be born.

God of Fire: Black Fang
God of Wind: Destroya
God of Thunder: DragonEye
God of Water: Shadower
God of Darkness: Athenril008

Then X had would appeared in front of them, in its true form. He had told to the players that he was the Evil in the world, the embodiment-wish of the self-destruction desire of those who have self-awareness. And that the players are the embodiment-wish of surviving. X gives congratulations to the players for succeeding in winning against X. If they try to fight or kill X will hurt and kill themselves. This will be helping X to accomplish its mission. X tell them that they have two other options besides completely destruction.
Second option will be rebuilding the world, ruling the world as the new Gods, being able to be good or bad, free to fight each other unable to think in one way to fix everything. If the players promise that they will never fight, X will show them that it is impossible, even with the best intentions, as long as there are more than one god, struggle will be unavoidable.
Third option is leave this universe and go to the tower, the center and origin of the multi-verse. X tell them that if they get inside the tower, and climb to the top, they will be able to obtain his true wish, as to revive Lupa or Kira, as to live happily forever, everything they wish. But It won be easy, will say X, because there they will fight something worst than him, they will fight against the survivors of many universes, they will fight against others players and gods, they will fight against themselves.
Having in mind my second game, Gamer, only Black Fang stayed in this rotten world, probably making Kaede his wife. Trying to rebuild this world in something better than humans and wolfs had made, Black Fang, God of Fire, ruler of the Earth and the magic Kingdoms.
So Destroya, Abe, DE, and Shadower had reincarnated as high-school students without theirs memory. Kira was reincarnated before, time in the Tower flows very different than in Earth. She was able to reach LV 60 and become a high ranker in the tower. High Ranker are those who got over LV 20. When she felt that DE was inside the Tower, she climbed down to reunite with him. The son of both, because Kira was pregnant when she reincarnated, can't really grow up, and it's stuck in his little body.
Climb the Tower means getting stronger in LV and being able to go to the places far away. The basic place is the Kiseki Gakuen School! After reaching LV 20, the players had recovered all their previous powers and memories from the Dicer world. They will start to face enemies so strong as them, only with the goal of climbing the tower. If they wanted, they could just stop and live a happy and quiet life.
Lupa will be inside the Tower too, as a High ranker, but I was planning to make her enemy from the players, for a little while, because having different goals, but eventually love had won, blah blah blah, Lupa and Destroya happy forever.
There was a very ugly war inside the Tower, it was up to the players join a side (basically, evil manipulators VS goodies idealistic) or create a new one (evil idealistic? goodies manipulators? lol)

I believe this is everything. Thanks for playing my games and I hope that in some way this can give an ending to my games. Thank you for everything.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3