The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gamer: A RPG Story

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gamer: A RPG Story

Post  DragonEye Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:49 am

To Destroya

~Training~
"Try to focus your mind, think of energy and imagine its flowing around you. Then control that same energy so it'll flow right into your hand and send it out to your target. Its mostly your state of mind of unlocking the power."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk to my fellow class mates and find about any rumors related to the object that I need to recover. Who has it, what happened to it, what is it? Etc.

Once done, I look for the kendo club and check it out.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:28 pm

try to talk to classmates and ask anything about rumors about the school, regarding the teachers and etc. Try to find the teacher and ask if anything's wrong, if he doesn't answer then leave him be.

Afterwards, go to the library and try to find a book on the concept of wind, or fast sword-fighting, or anything dex-related.

Go find the fencing club afterwards, ask the other students where it is if I don't know where. Thanking them in a casual manner after asking. Try to talk to the members of the club to take me as a member, or at least train me in fencing so that I could do fast and precise strikes. Hopefully I'd be able to learn a few things here.

Afterwards, if no info has been obtained, use the net to try and check the school website, or if there's any website dealing with gossips between the students or the like and try to obtain info.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:33 am

I will be researching recent crimes and categorize them to anything relevant in archives within the last weeks to 1-2 years ago and go through cases with no suspect and with suspects and narrow locations by using geographical maps of the areas of affected areas and see if the school appears to be at an intersect point. I will see if there is any school victims and try to talk to them about their incident in a very sensitive way. If nothing arises, save the research for later.

~Training~
Okay, let's both do the skill at the same time to this dummy.
I will follow as he explained and focus my mind like it would be in the action, and perform this in a safe area on a target dummy.

I will go to the Library and find a few skill books involving int, fire, lightning, and fire & lightning if possible.
I will borrow as many books I can hold and not weigh me down so much, between 4-6 If I can find them. I will read the one that sticks out the most if possible, assuming I can read it for my level, if not keep it for later.

I will head to the Weapons Clubs and begin making some friends and ask about joining Sword Club, Kendo Club, Gun Club, and Throwing Weapons Club.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story - Page 2 Empty ROUND 5

Post  rhaidot Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:00 am

Shadower wrote:try to talk to classmates and ask anything about rumors about the school, regarding the teachers and etc. Try to find the teacher and ask if anything's wrong, if he doesn't answer then leave him be.

Afterwards, go to the library and try to find a book on the concept of wind, or fast sword-fighting, or anything dex-related.

Go find the fencing club afterwards, ask the other students where it is if I don't know where. Thanking them in a casual manner after asking. Try to talk to the members of the club to take me as a member, or at least train me in fencing so that I could do fast and precise strikes. Hopefully I'd be able to learn a few things here.

Afterwards, if no info has been obtained, use the net to try and check the school website, or if there's any website dealing with gossips between the students or the like and try to obtain info.
Athenril008 wrote:+2 Int

Try to Relax/Calm down/Meditate to increase mana/ki/chakra flow/regen rate in the body.

Use empathy on teacher-sensei while asking him if there's anything wrong. Use empathy results to tread carefully on the conversation and convince him to tell you about his problem. (Don't mention anything about the quest or anything that might arise suspicion from teacher-sensei, just say that I can tell it from his face and that I want to help, that I CAN help (say it with a straight and deadly face).)

Ask details about what happened if successful. Share to other Gamers.
Use details and track/deduce who might be the thief/ves, and ask this question "Have you heard about sensei Do Gi-Hyun's file?" while using empathy to gauge their reactions, if they don't know a thing about it, they would only be confused, but if they knew something about it they would either be happy (if they are proud of it), or scared (that somebody knows about it). Be on Alert for anything suspicious, and if the thief/ves is/are confirmed, just Observe from afar. Share to other Gamers info on targets.

If the others are still resting (or I have time afterwards), go to the archery club and ask if I can join the club. Borrow (really just ask, do NOT steal....yet xD) a practice bow, and try to Pierce practice targets. Ask club members for tips. Also look for basic guides/instructions/manuals to archery. Also look in the library (if have time).

If went home, research about it using net.
DragonEye wrote:To Destroya

~Training~
"Try to focus your mind, think of energy and imagine its flowing around you. Then control that same energy so it'll flow right into your hand and send it out to your target. Its mostly your state of mind of unlocking the power."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk to my fellow class mates and find about any rumors related to the object that I need to recover. Who has it, what happened to it, what is it? Etc.

Once done, I look for the kendo club and check it out.
Destroya1103 wrote:I will be researching recent crimes and categorize them to anything relevant in archives within the last weeks to 1-2 years ago and go through cases with no suspect and with suspects and narrow locations by using geographical maps of the areas of affected areas and see if the school appears to be at an intersect point. I will see if there is any school victims and try to talk to them about their incident in a very sensitive way. If nothing arises, save the research for later.

~Training~
Okay, let's both do the skill at the same time to this dummy.
I will follow as he explained and focus my mind like it would be in the action, and perform this in a safe area on a target dummy.

I will go to the Library and find a few skill books involving int, fire, lightning, and fire & lightning if possible.
I will borrow as many books I can hold and not weigh me down so much, between 4-6 If I can find them. I will read the one that sticks out the most if possible, assuming I can read it for my level, if not keep it for later.

I will head to the Weapons Clubs and begin making some friends and ask about joining Sword Club, Kendo Club, Gun Club, and Throwing Weapons Club.
ROUND 5

Shadower try to talk to classmates and ask anything about rumors about the school, regarding the teachers. Some students give Shadower the next data after using Rumor LV1 3 times:

<LV3 Gaang Soo-Jin>
Well, I heard that the job of English Professor is cursed. It's because a very wicked man called Riddle wanted that job but the Headmaster didn't gave him. So Riddle cursed the job, and that's why we hadn't the same teacher for more than one year.

<LV3 Hong Hyuk-Gi>
I heard that the English Professor of the last year was catched with 5 students in a closet!

<LV3 Na-Young>
I heard that the members of the Wrestling Club were plotting their revenge against Do Gi-Hyun sensei. They are still mad because he gave them quite the beating when they tried to exceeded with me. It's no my fault that I am such a gorgeous girl!

Shadower: You unlocked more description about Rumor LV1! You get a bonus of 5 uses for this achievement!

Shadower try to find the teacher. He find him around the classroom, looking like if he is searching for something.

"Hi Shadower! Hadn't you saw a black folder around? Seems like I lost it, if you find it, please let me know... It's... just something personal." Ask Do Gi-Hyun sensei.

Afterwards, Shadower go to the library and try to find a book...
On the concept of wind: Gone with the Wind, a novel written by Margaret Mitchell, first published in 1936. The story is set in Clayton County, Georgia, and Atlanta during the American Civil War and Reconstruction. It depicts the experiences of Scarlett O'Hara, the spoiled daughter of a well-to-do plantation owner, who must use every means at her disposal to come out of the poverty she finds herself in after Sherman's "March to the Sea"

Would you like to learn the skill Writing?
Y / N

Shadower choose "Yes".

Shadower: A skill has been created through a special act.
By absorbing the words you learn how to express yourself, "Writing" has been created.

On the concept of fast sword-fighting: You found a Manga of Rurouni Kenshin.

You can't learn the skill Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū
Required LV40
Required 400 Karma (Positive or Negative)
Are you going to steal this book?
Y / N

Shadower choose "Yes".

On the concept of anything dex-related: Wind Peace, how to help others

You can't learn the skill Wind Peace
Required LV30
Are you going to steal this book?
Y / N

Shadower choose "Yes".

When exiting the Library, Shadower sees the next sign.

ATENTION!
The book "Emotion Control: A guide to control others people" is missing.
If you have it return it, or if you know who have it please tell to the Librarian.

After that, Shadower go to the fencing club.

<Fencing Club Captain
LV 9 Haku Chan>

So you wanna join the club? Let's have a friendly combat? Wear the armor and take this rapier.

1 TURN
Shadower dodged!
Fencing Club Captain received 9 DMG!
2 TURN
Shadower received 10 DMG!
Fencing Club Captain dodged!
3 TURN
Shadower received 10 DMG!
Fencing Club Captain dodged!

"Seems like you can stand a hit, but let's see how you do it against this! Dual Strike!"

4 TURN
Shadower received 80 DMG! Shadower received 80 DMG!

"Hey, wake up. You were sleep some minutes, sorry, I got a little excited. That was good. You are able to endure a good hit. Welcome to the Fencing Club as much as you want. If you keep training, you may go to a tournament in a couple of months." Says the Fencing Club Captain.

Shadower get the job Fencing Club Member
Shadower learn the skill Dual Strike!
Shadower get Traning Rapier (+10 DMG)
Shadower get Training Armor (Nulls K.O.)

At 1HP and 0MP, Shadower goes to rest in the classes.

Athenril008 Try to Relax/Calm down/Meditate to increase mana/ki/chakra flow/regen rate in the body.

Athenril008 : A skill has been created through a special act.
An action that allows the player to recover a quarter amount of MP, "Charge" has been created.

Athenril008 use empathy on sensei while asking him if there's anything wrong.

<Passionate Teacher>
Fear

Do Gi-Hyun seems very disinclined to share anything.
"It's nothing. Just... Sometime you can escape from your past. Hey! It's my duty to care about you, not backwards! Enjoy your recess!" Yells Do Gi-Hyun Sensei.

Sharing information with Shadower, Athenril008 choose to ask a question to the Wrestling Club: "Have you heard about sensei Do Gi-Hyun's file?"

<Wrestling Club Member LV3>
(Scared)
What the hell are you talking about?

<Wrestling Club Member LV1>
(Scared)
Who are you? Do you want to fight with us?

<Wrestling Club Member LV2>
(Scared)
I don't know anything!

<Wrestling Club Vice-captain LV4>
(Scared)
The Captain is going to kill you!

<Wrestling Club Captain>
LV7 Ginko Lee

(Happy)
So you are curious, eh? Well, let me tell you this, at the end of the day, we are going to the police station and then "Sensei" won't be see again. Twisted Evil 

Athenril008 use Observe from afar on the Wrestling Club.

Wrestling Club Member LV3
HP: 400/400
MP: 100
A loyal follower of the Wrestling Club Captain.

Wrestling Club Member LV1
HP: 120/120
MP: 50

Wrestling Club Member LV2
HP: 200/200
MP: 70

Wrestling Club Vice-captain LV4
HP: 450/450
MP: 250
He calls himself the Second-Big Bully from his school. He is always attacking innocent passersby. Use any skills that either gives critical chance reduction to him or use Calm/Disperse to rid of his Concentration/Strengthen. Blind him to prevent all its AoE attacks from hitting your party easily.

Wrestling Club Captain
Ginko Lee LV7
HP: 800/800
MP: 300
He calls himself the Big Bully from his school. He is always attacking innocent passersby. Use any skills that either gives critical chance reduction to him or use Calm/Disperse to rid of his Concentration/Strengthen. Blind him to prevent all its AoE attacks from hitting your party easily.

After that, Athenril008 go to the archery club.

<Archery Club Captain>
Mei Ling LV10

We are always glad to have new members. We only ask for a lot of training and help to clean the club from time to time. Come on, try a couple of shots.

Athenril008 fails the target!
Athenril008 fails the target!
Athenril008 hits the target!

"Isn't that bad, you are doing great in your first time. Be sure to comeback later!" ;)Says Mei Ling.

Athenril008 get the job Archery Club Member
Athenril008 learn the skill Blitz!
Athenril008 get Training Bow (+10 DMG)
Athenril008 get Archery Club Oufit (Null Blind)

Athenril008 goes to the Library and find Basic guide to build a Bow and Arrows

Would you like to learn the skill Bow/Arrow Maker?
Y / N

By now DragonEye know Who has it and what happened to it (The Wrestling Club stole it). But he doesn't know what is it. By using his CHA in the Wrestling Club Member LV1...

"Well, Captain Ginko show me the file. Seems like Do Gi-Hyun Sensei isn't who he says he is... Well, his real name is Lero-Ro, and he used to be a delinquent! But that's no all! In fact, he changed his name and is currently a fugitive! And the charge is suspicion of rape!" Tell the Wrestling Club Member LV1.

DragonEye: A skill has been created through a special act.
Using your Charisma to get the answers has been paid itself, "Interrogation" has been created.

Confused, DragonEye goes to the Kendo Club.

<Kendo Club Captain>
Shaoran Ling LV11

You can give a try, as anyone, but Kendo it's very hard to master, and most people never come back after one session. I will be your oponent ._.

1 TURN
DragonEye dodged!
Kendo Club Captain received 50 DMG (Critical)

"... Focus." Says Shaoran Ling

2 TURN
DragonEye received 500 DMG (Critical)

"Welcome to the club." Says Shaoran Ling.

DragonEye get the job Kendo Club Member
DragonEye learn the skill Focus!
DragonEye get Wood Sword (+20 DMG)
DragonEye get Kendo Club Oufit (Null Stun)

Destroya1103, using the information given by DragonEye, is researching recent crimes and categorize them to anything relevant in archives within the last weeks to 1-2 years ago and go through cases with no suspect and with suspects and narrow locations by using geographical maps of the areas of affected areas and see if the school appears to be at an intersect point.
The name Lero-Ro takes Destroya1103 to find the alleged victim of rape, Jade Long. He even finds her cellphone number. The crime happened 1 year ago, being Lero-Ro the only suspect. It was in a near city.

Destroya1103: A skill has been created through a special act.
Reding all those Detective novels really works, "Research" has been created.

Destroya1103 calls her.

"You... find Lero? He was my boyfriend! My father didn't want him, and because of that my father rised charges against him, a very grave and false charge... Poor Lero, is he fine? It has been 25 years since we saw each other... Tell him... That I miss him... Says Jade Long.

Later Destroya1103 and Dragonye are in front of a dummy.

"Try to focus your mind, think of energy and imagine its flowing around you. Then control that same energy so it'll flow right into your hand and send it out to your target. Its mostly your state of mind of unlocking the power." Advices DragonEye.

Destroya1103 releases a lightning strike attack!

Destroya1103 learned Lightning Edge!

Suddenly, an earthquake shakes everything for a few seconds. It was weird, because it was just exactly after Destroya1103 did the Lightning Edge.
Destroya1103 goes to the Library, but there he find the next sign, over the door closed.

ATENTION!
The Library is closed as we are doing inventory because the recently mysterious disappearance of many books. We will open the Library tomorrow.

Destroya1103 search the Sword Club, but seems like there isn't one. He can create one if he want to.
Destroya1103 search the Throwing Weapons, but seems like there isn't one. He can create one if he want to.
Destroya1103 goes to the Kendo Club.

<Kendo Club Captain>
Shaoran Ling LV11

Sorry, we are full

Destroya1103 goes to the Gun Club.

<Gun Club Captain>
Max Tao LV12

"So you think you can shoot? First you will use a paintball Gun."

Destroya1103 miss the target.

<Gun Club Captain>
Max Tao LV12

"Ha ha ha, you are pretty bad at this, but don't worry, you can keep practicing until you're good! Just remember, never use this with people!"

Destroya1103 get the job Gun Club Member
Destroya1103 learn the skill Beatdown!
Destroya1103 get Paintball Gun (+80 DMG)
Destroya1103 get Gunman Hat (Long Rage)

The classes end and all the players recover their HP and MP. All the players won 50 EXP.

You can see all the Wrestling Club leaving school ASAP. Han Jee watch them, and then watch all of you.

"If some of you have a plan, it's the moment to say it. Or else, I will go by myself. Do Gi-Hyun sensei is a good teacher!" Says Han Jee.

Option 1
Good Quest: Recover the Confidential Document of Do Gi-Hyun sensei
Reward: +5 Karma / +69 EXP / 63 Gold

Option 2
Bad Quest: Take the Confidential Document of Do Gi-Hyun sensei to the police
Reward: -10 Karma / +150 EXP

Option 3
Special Quest: Defeat the Wrestling Club Captain Ginko Lee and his followers.
Reward: +20 Karma / +890 XP / +1,200 Gold

What and how are you gonna do it? Remember to check your char in the first part of the first page

CURRENT PLAYERS

Shadower
Shadower:

Athenril008
Athenril008:

DragonEye
DragonEye:

Destroya1103
Destroya1103:

Last edited by rhaidot on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:43 am; edited 3 times in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Stats:

Equip Archery Club Outfit.
Yes learn arrow make and create blunt tipped arrows.

If making arrows are instantaneous, do this,
Use Blitz to hit enemy from afar, try to Blind them by aiming at their eyes, Disarm them by aiming at their arms, also try to Split shot/Double shoot(shoot many arrows at the same time, but for now try two). Be on Alert if enemies are approaching, if any are, use Acrobatics try to jump backwards to create distance.

If making arrows take too much time,
imagine Water Bursting from the enemies' feet.

If anyone's injured imagine transferring life force (Refresh) into the injured one like water flowing from me to them. Also, try try Calming down to open up chakra/ki nodes and increase mana flow.

Afterwards, return Sensei's file, also ask for list of clubs at the school. If there's still time, look for Mei Ling-sama and help her clean club room/accompany her home if she wants.

At home, make more arrows/practice archery skills. Reserve mana for Alert, use alert to wake up earlier. If woke up earlier, make arrows/practice archery skills some more.

Last edited by Athenril008 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:12 am

While the two are making a mess out of the wrestling club, try to sneak in and pickpocket the confidential document.
Regardless of success of failure, observe the fight for a while, then try to encourage 1 person fighting. Try to concentrate/strengthen myself then go towards the enemy and try to calm/disperse them. Afterwards, use dual strike and my fencing skillz.

After the fight is over, apologize to my Club Captain about getting involved in a mess and try to explain that I can't stand down when it comes to stuff like injustice and that I felt I need to do something to change things. Bow deeply and hope the captain forgives my action.

At home, try to write a letter of greeting/concern for Kwon Shi-Yun hoping that she is doing well. Try to improve my computing skill as well if I still have some mp then go to sleep.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:14 am

Use focus power. Sneak attack the leader with the use of the sword.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:50 am

At the training field, before we left, I will check if DE found anything regarding the case.

*learns info regarding sensei and his true identity*

*calls Jade Long* "Hey, I found him. I will text you when it is safe."

*Heads to where the Wrestling club is, waits on the outer-area and focuses, then chooses to enter from least seen area that is out of the Wrestling Club's sight.*

*Focus was used to gather correct amount of inner-chakra in my arms & hands*
Action: I will pincer attack with DE against the Captain, using Fire Ball with both my hands at once. Continue with a Lightning Edge if he is still fighting, then continue to the Vice-Captain and use two Fire Balls. Use a Roundhouse to finish him, if that doesn't do, I will trip him and follow up with an elbow into the sternum. Continue to the others with DE and Athenril. I will throw my paintball gun to Athenril when it is safe. Use Fireball as necessary until MP runs out.*

After Battle: *text Jade Long*"It is safe. Tomorrow we will meet at My School. Give her the location. Lunch time if you can make it. Talk soon."
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story - Page 2 Empty ROUND 6

Post  rhaidot Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:54 am

Shadower wrote:While the two are making a mess out of the wrestling club, try to sneak in and pickpocket the confidential document.
Regardless of success of failure, observe the fight for a while, then try to encourage 1 person fighting. Try to concentrate/strengthen myself then go towards the enemy and try to calm/disperse them. Afterwards, use dual strike and my fencing skillz.

After the fight is over, apologize to my Club Captain about getting involved in a mess and try to explain that I can't stand down when it comes to stuff like injustice and that I felt I need to do something to change things. Bow deeply and hope the captain forgives my action.

At home, try to write a letter of greeting/concern for Kwon Shi-Yun hoping that she is doing well. Try to improve my computing skill as well if I still have some mp then go to sleep.
Athenril008 wrote:
Equip Archery Club Outfit.
Yes learn arrow make and create blunt tipped arrows.

If making arrows are instantaneous, do this,
Use Blitz to hit enemy from afar, try to Blind them by aiming at their eyes, Disarm them by aiming at their arms, also try to Split shot/Double shoot(shoot many arrows at the same time, but for now try two). Be on Alert if enemies are approaching, if any are, use Acrobatics try to jump backwards to create distance.

If making arrows take too much time,
imagine Water Bursting from the enemies' feet.

If anyone's injured imagine transferring life force (Refresh) into the injured one like water flowing from me to them. Also, try try Calming down to open up chakra/ki nodes and increase mana flow.

Afterwards, return Sensei's file, also ask for list of clubs at the school. If there's still time, look for Mei Ling-sama and help her clean club room/accompany her home if she wants.

At home, make more arrows/practice archery skills. Reserve mana for Alert, use alert to wake up earlier. If woke up earlier, make arrows/practice archery skills some more.
DragonEye wrote:Use focus power. Sneak attack the leader with the use of the sword.
Destroya1103 wrote:At the training field, before we left, I will check if DE found anything regarding the case.

*learns info regarding sensei and his true identity*

*calls Jade Long* "Hey, I found him. I will text you when it is safe."

*Heads to where the Wrestling club is, waits on the outer-area and focuses, then chooses to enter from least seen area that is out of the Wrestling Club's sight.*

*Focus was used to gather correct amount of inner-chakra in my arms & hands*
Action: I will pincer attack with DE against the Captain, using Fire Ball with both my hands at once. Continue with a Lightning Edge if he is still fighting, then continue to the Vice-Captain and use two Fire Balls. Use a Roundhouse to finish him, if that doesn't do, I will trip him and follow up with an elbow into the sternum. Continue to the others with DE and Athenril. I will throw my paintball gun to Athenril when it is safe. Use Fireball as necessary until MP runs out.*

After Battle: *text Jade Long*"It is safe. Tomorrow we will meet at My School. Give her the location. Lunch time if you can make it. Talk soon."
Round 6

Shadower sneaks in the Wrestling Club but he don't find anything. He concludes that some member must be carrying the confidential document.
Destroya1103 check if DE found anything regarding the case.
Destroya1103 learns info regarding sensei and his true identity. He calls Jade Long*

"Hey, I found him. I will text you when it is safe."

Han Jee, Shadower, Athenril008, DragonEye and Destroya1103 intercept the Wrestling Club in their way to the Station Police.

"I told you guys, someone was following us. Seems like they want to save their beloved teacher. Let's split!" Shout the Wrestling Club Captain.

All the members of the Wrestling Club and his Captain take different paths.

"Hurry! Some of them must have the file. We will have to split too!" Yells Han Jee, going after the Wrestling Club Member LV2.

Shadower goes after the Wrestling Club Member LV1.

Athenril008  goes after the Wrestling Club Vice-captain LV4.

DragonEye goes after the Wrestling Club Captain Ginko Lee LV7.

Destroya1103 goes after the Wrestling Club Member LV3.

As DragonEye is going to pursuit the Wrestling Club Captain, Shadower use Encourage on him. Then Shadower goes after the Wrestling Club Member LV1.
Shadower try to concentrate/strengthen himself but fails.

Shadower needs at least 1 point in the element Fire to be able to learn that.

Shadower try to calm/disperse his enemy but fails.

Shadower needs at least to be LV9 to be able to learn that.

TURN 1
Shadower use dual strike and his oponent is left K.O

"So... fast..." Says the faintly Wrestling Club Member LV1.

Knowing that DragonEye may need help, Shadower goes after the Wrestling Club Captain.

Athenril008 use the skill book
Athenril008 obtained the skill
"Bow/Arrow Maker"

The Wrestling Club Vice-captain is in the aim of Athenril008.
Athenril008 try to use Blind, Disarm, and Double shoot but this skills need to be learned in the Archery Club first.

During 10 turns, Athenril008 is able to use Blitz and Arrow Maker to stay far away from the Vice-captain (+170 DMG).

Athenril008 Blitz is LV2!
Athenril008 Bow / Arrow Maker is LV2!

But then the Vice-captain get close to Athenril008... and breaks Athenril008 Training Bow!

"You aren't so rude without your Bow, right? Prepare to suffer!"

Athenril008 use Charge, going from 40 MP to 100 MP.
Vice-captain makes 100 DMG to Athenril008!
Knowing that another hit like that could take him down, Athenril008 imagine Water Bursting from the enemies' feet...

Athenril008 learned Water Burst! Vice-captain received 200 DMG!

"WHAT? WHAT WAS THAT? AAAAARHG!" Scream the Vice-captain.

Suddenly, a Giant Turtle appears and step on the Vice-captain (K.O)

"You are using vulgar magick... defies the consensus... reality... Barrier Illusion... dangerous Paradox..." Speak the old Giant Turtle.

The old Giant Turtle open his mouth and... Athenril008 faints...

Athenril008 lost all his Karma and the Skill Pickpocket LV1

DragonEye use Focus LV1. DragonEye is being all the silent that he can, but Ginko Lee, the Wrestling Club Captain, has a very good ear and spot DE.

"So you are suddenly all brave, huh? I remember you being of those who stay in the back and only do gestures, like an extra in a movie. Come on, I will let you hit me first." Says Ginko Lee

Ginko Lee uses Concentration (increasing Critical Chance by about 50% for 2 turns)

TURN 1
DragonEye attacks using his Wood Sword (50 DMG Critical)
Ginko Lee attacks using a grapple (170 DMG Critical)

DragonEye is left with 10 HP, barely standing in his feets.

"That's all that you have? You only gave me a scratch with that wooden stick. Let me finish this battle!" Yells Ginko Lee.

"He is not alone!" Shout Shadower and Han Jee coming at the same time.

"Ha! More garbage! I can fight against the three of you!" Says Ginko Lee.

TURN 2
Shadower use dual strike (80 / 80 DMG)
DragonEye attacks using his Wood Sword (50 DMG Critical)
Han Jee uses Rip (100 DMG)
Ginko Lee attacks using Multiple grapple (100 DMG AoE Critical)

DragonEye is unconscious (Lost half of his Karma.)

"Now is your turn!" Says Ginko Lee.

TURN 3
Shadower use dual strike (80 / 80 DMG)
Ginko Lee attacks using Multiple grapple (100 DMG AoE Critical)

Shadower is unconscious  (Lost half of his Karma.)

TURN 4
Ginko Lee attacks using a grapple (100 DMG)

Han Jee falls on the ground.

"You are nothing..." Whispers Ginko Lee, making his way slowly to the Police Station with 130 HP and no more MP left...

Destroya1103 try to Focus... He makes himself 10 DMG! Destroya1103 think it is better not to risk with it for now.
Destroya1103 uses his tactic against Wrestling Club Member LV3.

TURN 1
Destroya1103 uses Fire Ball (300 DMG) (Critical)

The Wrestling Club Member LV3 falls down before knowing what attacked him...
But...
There is where everything goes bad.

A Giant Red Rat appears in front of Destroya1103!

"You fool! As the Guardian of the Elemental Fire, I will punish you for breaking the rules of the reality. May the Paradox crush you!" Roars the Giant Red Rat.

Destroya1103 lost all his Karma and is under the Status Effect Sealed (FIRE)

"You were lucky this time... you are alive!" Says the Giant Red Rat, vanishing.

Destroya1103 stay in shock for an unknown time, until he hears...

"What! How could you beat him?" Cries Ginko Lee, running forward to his Member Club, but then he searchs in his mate's pockets and when finds what he is looking for, Ginko push him far away.

Ginko Lee is holding the confidential document in his hand... burned.

"Fuck! All the work to get this and now is ruined. I will leave for now, I need to pick up this losers. You should do the same with your friends, they took quite the beating over there Twisted Evil But be sure, that you will pay for this." Mocks Ginko Lee, helping to the Wrestling Club Member LV3 to stand up...

Destroya1103 goes to help his friends. After everyone is at least able to walk, each one goes to his home to rest properly.

Shadower won +12 Karma, 369 EXP and 420 Gold
Athenril008 won +12 Karma, 369 EXP and 420 Gold
DragonEye won +12 Karma, 369 EXP and 420 Gold
Destroya1103 won +12 Karma, 369 EXP and 420 Gold

All the players have Level up!

HP and MP recovered at full!

It's saturday in the morning. Those with alert wake up a little earlier. Only Destroya1103 was able to do something in the night, sent a text to Jade Long "It is safe. Tomorrow we will meet at My School. Lunch time if you can make it. Talk soon."
Han Jee says by the phone that probably the best it's inform to Do Gi-Hyun sensei, let him known that the Wrestling Club tried to harm him and let him go alone to the date with Jade Long, but as a good member of a multi-player game, he will do what the most vote to do. Also, he will like to train all the Sunday together, if you guys want to he will go to a lonely place that he knows...

"What I don't understand, it's why those monsters showed to Destroya1103 and Athenril008, but no to others or me... Will have something to do with the Illusion Barrier?" Wonders Han Jee.

It's GR-IND-ING Time! Please post how are you going to spend the weekend. If you guys want to know how ends the love story of Do Gi-Hyun sensei and then are going to the school the saturday or are doing something else, and what skill you will like to train the sunday. Remember to check your char in the first part of the first page and spend that well deserved point.
And Abe, a new Training Bow cost 100 Gold Wink

Don't post nothing for the Monday-in-game, because something will happen in Sunday's night.

And remember to show some love to your GM by sending crystals in NS! Wink

CURRENT PLAYERS

Shadower
Shadower:

Athenril008
Athenril008:

DragonEye
DragonEye:

Destroya1103
Destroya1103:
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:07 am

Try to be alert so I can wake up early.

Saturday
7:00 AM
- Practice writing til' I reach Level 2 in it. [-300 MP] [MAX MP in 5hrs]
12:00 PM - Prepare a letter of greeting for Kwon Shi-Yun, casually asking how she is doing and saying how I want to get to know her more. Ask how I can contact her more conveniently and if we can, go out sometime. [-30 MP]
After writing letter, proceed to use my computing skills and search for any info on Kwon Shi-Yun and try to search any info on Soul Blaze Fist. [-30 MP, 1 Computing Use]

1:00 PM (FULL MP) - Use any leads to find Kwon Shi-Yun, try to talk to other people if there any info about her and the Soul Blaze.

If I do find her, talk to her about stuff, ask her how her day was and ask about any info about soul blaze and other similar things relating to that. Also sk a few things about her, her likes, hobbies etc. And if possible, have her teach me something useful. Thank her, hand her the letter as well and ask how to contact her and hope that we'd meet again sometime soon.

If I don't find her, find the Fencing Club captain, ask any other techniques in fencing, and maybe ask for a dummy so I can train my fencing techniques 'til I sleep.

Before sleeping, set up an alarm, condition my mind to be alert so that I could try and wake up early.

Sunday
- Contact the others of where and what time to meet. Browse the net for a while, try to improve my computing skills by searching stuff I can do with my dex/speed. Any useful trick to learn for battle like dodging and the like. Also any useful vital spot to hit in the opponent to do great damage. Try to bring a couple of non-lethal knives for reserves to be used a throwing weapons.

9:00 AM or whatever time we meet for training - If this is a place out of reality, or something similar where there is no consequence for using magic then try to learn a wind technique, if I can't learn anything new, train Twister. Use magic after the others have tried it and there is no consequence.

If there's a consequence for using magic, spar with someone to practice my fencing skills, dodging, and also physical endurance. Try to keep an eye for things during the fight and hope that I could learn a few more skills. Try to use throwing weapons in hope of learning a skill with it.

Observe how the others fight as well and I might pick up a few good moves/ideas. Try to teach Abe twister (since he has dex)

Reserve some mp to prepare for an event happening later a night.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:43 am

Stats:

+1 Int
Set up alarm to wake up at 6:00AM. 6:00AM cause earlier is harder for body to adjust.

Saturday
7:00AM - Make Long bow.
8:00AM - Cook rice and egg, most simplest of them all. Ingredients should also be present at home. :DIf not... -_-, buy from outside.

Simple Rice:

BoiledEgg:

Call Mei Ling-sempai and ask if I can use club room for practice at 1PM. Also, ask if she can help me with archery. Very Happy(Well, she needs to come in over to oversee the use of the clubroom. xD)

9:00AM/10:00AM - depending on how long to cook successfully.
Go to roof/ highest room, and observe surroundings, useful info like where is a good place to hide, activities of people around and pathways to escape. Observe until it levels up.
Then, try to learn Alert by looking out for suspicious behaviour.

Afterwards, arrow make for the practice later.

Research about Mei Ling-sempai. XD Nothing like a bit of stalking before meeting someone.

Leave time to recharge MP to max.

12:15PM - Take a bath, and put archery outfit into bag. Prepare 2 sets of lunch. Prepare it like smiley face, with rice as the background, and the eggs as eye, and ketchup for the smile. Put the extra egg slices and ketchup in the side-boxes. Go to school.

1:00PM (FULL MP) - Look for Mei Ling-sempai. Ask her if she has eaten, if not, offer lunch.
"Warning though, I'm still an amateur cook".
While practicing, talk to her about stuff, ask her how her day was and ask about any info about Archery and other similar things relating to that. Also ask a few things about her, her likes, hobbies etc. Impress her by using Blitz to hit bullseye twice. And if possible, have her teach me Double shot. Practice double shot. Thank her and if possible, accompany her home. Be on Alert if anybody tries to steal/kidnap us and also for followers. Same for going home.

7:00PM - Practice arrow make. Set alarm to wake up earlier tomorrow. Also, set mind while going to sleep that I'll need to wake up earlier to practice cook so that I can impress Mei Ling-sempai. Repeat until get to sleep.

Sunday
7:00AM - Contact the others of where and what time to meet. Practice cooking, and learn to cook more complex dish like omelette, also create some coffee.
9:00AM or whatever time we meet for training - If this is a place out of reality, or something similar where there is no consequence for using magic then try to learn a water technique, if I can't learn anything new, train Water Burst. Use magic after Shadower have tried it (he goes first right? xD) and there is no consequence.

If there's a consequence for using magic, spar with someone to practice my Archery, and also physical endurance. Try to keep an eye for things during the fight and hope that I could learn a few more skills.

Observe how the others fight as well and I might pick up a few good moves/ideas. Try to learn from Shadower, Twister and encourage(since I have dex).

Use Charge whenever appropiate. Priority would be during practice with Mei Ling-sempai.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:28 pm

To start off, if possible, I train with the club members to improve my skills while activating focus if it doesn't get me in trouble so I can level it as well.

During the times when no with the club members I work to make some money in order to by some sword-master types of robes saying its for sone kind of play/acting thats requires some outfits.

Also during and possible break, I talk to the club member to get to know them well in hopes to raise my charisma stats.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story - Page 2 Empty Round 7

Post  rhaidot Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:40 am

NOTE
Here is the list of the Clubs and theirs members

ARCHERY CLUB
ARCHERY CLUB:

BASEBALL CLUB
BASEBALL CLUB:

BOOK CLUB
BOOK CLUB:

FASHION CLUB
FASHION CLUB:

FENCING CLUB
FENCING CLUB:

GUN CLUB
GUN CLUB:

KENDO CLUB
KENDO CLUB:

TAEKWONDO CLUB
TAEKWONDO CLUB:

WRESTLING CLUB
WRESTLING CLUB:

Shadower wrote:Try to be alert so I can wake up early.

Saturday
- Practice writing til' I reach Level 2 in it. [-300 MP] [MAX MP in 5hrs]
12:00 PM - Prepare a letter of greeting for Kwon Shi-Yun, casually asking how she is doing and saying how I want to get to know her more. Ask how I can contact her more conveniently and if we can, go out sometime. [-30 MP]
After writing letter, proceed to use my computing skills and search for any info on Kwon Shi-Yun and try to search any info on Soul Blaze Fist. [-30 MP, 1 Computing Use]

1:00 PM (FULL MP) - Use any leads to find Kwon Shi-Yun, try to talk to other people if there any info about her and the Soul Blaze.

If I do find her, talk to her about stuff, ask her how her day was and ask about any info about soul blaze and other similar things relating to that. Also sk a few things about her, her likes, hobbies etc. And if possible, have her teach me something useful. Thank her, hand her the letter as well and ask how to contact her and hope that we'd meet again sometime soon.

If I don't find her, find the Fencing Club captain, ask any other techniques in fencing, and maybe ask for a dummy so I can train my fencing techniques 'til I sleep.

Before sleeping, set up an alarm, condition my mind to be alert so that I could try and wake up early.

Sunday
- Contact the others of where and what time to meet. Browse the net for a while, try to improve my computing skills by searching stuff I can do with my dex/speed. Any useful trick to learn for battle like dodging and the like. Also any useful vital spot to hit in the opponent to do great damage. Try to bring a couple of non-lethal knives for reserves to be used a throwing weapons.

9:00 AM or whatever time we meet for training - If this is a place out of reality, or something similar where there is no consequence for using magic then try to learn a wind technique, if I can't learn anything new, train Twister. Use magic after the others have tried it and there is no consequence.

If there's a consequence for using magic, spar with someone to practice my fencing skills, dodging, and also physical endurance. Try to keep an eye for things during the fight and hope that I could learn a few more skills. Try to use throwing weapons in hope of learning a skill with it.

Observe how the others fight as well and I might pick up a few good moves/ideas. Try to teach Abe twister (since he has dex)

Athenril008 wrote:+1 Int
Set up alarm to wake up at 6:00AM. 6:00AM cause earlier is harder for body to adjust.

Saturday
7:00AM - Make Long bow.
8:00AM - Cook rice and egg, most simplest of them all. Ingredients should also be present at home. :DIf not... -_-, buy from outside.

Simple Rice:

BoiledEgg:

Call Mei Ling-sempai and ask if I can use club room for practice at 1PM. Also, ask if she can help me with archery. Very Happy(Well, she needs to come in over to oversee the use of the clubroom. xD)

9:00AM/10:00AM - depending on how long to cook successfully.
Go to roof/ highest room, and observe surroundings, useful info like where is a good place to hide, activities of people around and pathways to escape. Observe until it levels up.
Then, try to learn Alert by looking out for suspicious behaviour.

Afterwards, arrow make for the practice later.

Research about Mei Ling-sempai. XD Nothing like a bit of stalking before meeting someone.

Leave time to recharge MP to max.

12:15PM - Take a bath, and put archery outfit into bag. Prepare 2 sets of lunch. Prepare it like smiley face, with rice as the background, and the eggs as eye, and ketchup for the smile. Put the extra egg slices and ketchup in the side-boxes. Go to school.

1:00PM (FULL MP) - Look for Mei Ling-sempai. Ask her if she has eaten, if not, offer lunch.
"Warning though, I'm still an amateur cook".
While practicing, talk to her about stuff, ask her how her day was and ask about any info about Archery and other similar things relating to that. Also ask a few things about her, her likes, hobbies etc. Impress her by using Blitz to hit bullseye twice. And if possible, have her teach me Double shot. Practice double shot. Thank her and if possible, accompany her home. Be on Alert if anybody tries to steal/kidnap us and also for followers. Same for going home.

7:00PM - Practice arrow make. Set alarm to wake up earlier tomorrow. Also, set mind while going to sleep that I'll need to wake up earlier to practice cook so that I can impress Mei Ling-sempai. Repeat until get to sleep.

Sunday
7:00AM - Contact the others of where and what time to meet. Practice cooking, and learn to cook more complex dish like omelette, also create some coffee.
9:00AM or whatever time we meet for training - If this is a place out of reality, or something similar where there is no consequence for using magic then try to learn a water technique, if I can't learn anything new, train Water Burst. Use magic after Shadower have tried it (he goes first right? xD) and there is no consequence.

If there's a consequence for using magic, spar with someone to practice my Archery, and also physical endurance. Try to keep an eye for things during the fight and hope that I could learn a few more skills.

Observe how the others fight as well and I might pick up a few good moves/ideas. Try to learn from Shadower, Twister and encourage(since I have dex).

Use Charge whenever appropiate. Priority would be during practice with Mei Ling-sempai.
DragonEye wrote:To start off, if possible, I train with the club members to improve my skills while activating focus if it doesn't get me in trouble so I can level it as well.

During the times when no with the club members I work to make some money in order to by some sword-master types of robes saying its for sone kind of play/acting thats requires some outfits.

Also during and possible break, I talk to the club member to get to know them well in hopes  to raise my charisma stats.
Destroya1103 wrote:SAVE HIS ACTION FOR LATER
Round 7

Saturday.

Shadower's Writing Skill is LV2

Shadower writes a letter for Kwon Shi-Yun, but he is unable to find her in internet. Same goes for the Soul Blaze Fist.

Shadower obtained "Love letter: Kwon Shi-Yun"

Shadower goes to the Fencing Club and finds 4 people training.

<Fencing Club Captain>
Haku Chan LV 9

"Glad to see your enthusiasm. Today we are practicing something useful to fight many oponents. Shadower, let me introduce you the Vice-captain and the others members of the club."

<Fencing Club Vice-captain>
Chihiro Miyazaki LV 8

Welcome! Please be nice with all us!

<Fencing Club Member>
Rudolph Wolf LV 5

Don't get in my way. I am better training by myself.

<Fencing Club Member>
Luck Farmer LV 3

He is always so pedantic.

<Fencing Club Member>
Ronald Wand LV 3

Let him alone. Well, then the Captain, the Vice-captain, Luck and me will attack you at the same time. When you are able to attack us with only one move, you will have mastered this move: Swallowtail!

After an afternoon of training, a skill to attack four oponents at the same time, "Swallowtail" has been created.

<Fencing Club Captain>
Haku Chan LV 9

For now 4 enemies is your limit, but you may be able to hit more enemies if you do a lot of training.

<Fencing Club Member>
Ronald Wand LV 3

You learn so fast!

After that Shadower goes to his home. There her older sister and Legal Guardian gives him a warm dinner.

<???>
Breakingthunder ???

I am glad that you are so judicious with the Fencing Club! Sports are always good for you. But please, don't get in any street fight, mother and father will cry in heaven if they see you doing bad things!

Before sleeping, shadower set up an alarm, condition his mind to be alert so that he could try and wake up early.

Sunday.

By paying atention to possible danger, "Alert" has been created

Shadower spend his time in the computer. While searching any useful vital spot to hit in the opponent to do great damage, he finds that the book "Weak point and you!" he could learn that. But that book is currently under the holding of the Book Club.

After that Shadower joins to Han Jee and the others. Using magic seems dangerous, so he trains with Athenril008.

Shadower Dual Strike is LV2

Shadower try to throwing non-lethal knives, but he has no luck.

It's the 5:00 PM after resting to full his HP and MP.

Saturday in the morning.

Athenril008 created a Long Bow!

Athenril008 start to cook rice and egg.

<Editor>
Jimmy Takamoto LV5
Karma +25

I can believe it son! You are cooking! I will help you.

<Actor>
Toya Takamoto LV8
Karma +40

Hey, brat, who are you and what did you do with my little brother? If I don't help you it may become a poison food!

<Middle School Student>
Rachel Takamoto LV1
Karma +5

Don't bother Athen-chan! I want to eat what Athen-chan cooks! Let me help too!

Athenril008: A skill has been created through a special act.
By having fun with your family, a skill to make food, "Cooking" has been created.

<Actor>
Toya Takamoto LV8

Well, at least you can eat it.

Athenril008 call Mei Ling-sempai and ask if he can use the club room for practice at 1PM. Also, he ask if she can help him with archery.

<Archery Club Captain>
Mei Ling LV10

Right, of course, some of us like to train in the weekends too, but don't forget to do your homework Wink

Athenril008 use Recharge to have 150 MP.
Athenril008 use Observe in his family.

Athenril008 Observe is LV2!

Jimmy Takamoto SECRET: He married his now death wife becuse she had the biggest boobs. He doesn't want to get married with any women unless she has boobs as big as her death wife.

Toya Takamoto SECRET: He is gay and he is in love with some actor friend, but Toya is still "inside" the closet.

Rachel Takamoto SECRET: She has a sister-complex on Athenril008, and she hates any girl who get too close to him. From time to time, she cleans his room and drop all his dirty manga, except those which theme is forbidden love between brother-sister

Athenril008 may start to wonder if he knows too much now.

Athenril008 offer lunch to Mei Ling: "Warning though, I'm still an amateur cook".

<Archery Club Captain>
Mei Ling LV10
Karma +50

Oh, thanks, I will eat gladly. Ryo, will you help me by eating the half?

<Archery Club Vice-Captain>
Ryo Watanabe LV15
Karma +75

Of course Captain! Athenril008, thanks for the meal! The Captain told me that you have talent, let me teach you the Double Shot

While practicing, Athenril008 try to talk to her about stuff, but...

Ryo Watanabe LV15
Karma +75

Don't get distracted Athenril008, you need to focus more. And besides, I won't forgive you if the Captain miss a shot because of you. Now, keep shooting! Faster and faster and faster!

Athenril008: A skill has been created through a special act.
By picking training over girls, a skill to hit two times a target, "Double Shoot" has been created.

<Archery Club Captain>
Mei Ling LV10
Karma +50

Well done Athenril008! You are a good member of the best Club of the school! You can go home. And don't worry, Ryo will accompany me to home. See you in monday! Wink

Athenril008 is so tired of training with Ryo, that he falls sleep ASAP!

The sunday Athenril008 cooks for his family again.

<Editor>
Jimmy Takamoto LV5
Karma +25

Keep it like that son, women nowdays like a god chef!

<Actor>
Toya Takamoto LV8
Karma +40

You will be an excellent wife, little brother. Ha ha ha!

<Middle School Student>
Rachel Takamoto LV1
Karma +5

Don't bother Athen-chan! He is going to be a wonderful husband!

After that Athenril008 joins to Han Jee and the others. Using magic seems dangerous, so he trains Double Shot with Shadower.

It's the 5:00 PM after resting to full his HP and MP.

DragonEye speaks with the Kendo Club to do a lot of training in the weekend.

<Kendo Club Captain>
Syaoran Li LV11
Karma +55

"The most important for a swordsman is keep himself under control, focused in dealing only one blow, because that is what we should need to win any fight: one hit."

<Kendo Club Vice-captain>
Feng Suk LV6
Karma +30

"Dont worry about hitting me with all your force DE, I have a lot of endurance!"

<Kendo Club Member>
Altria Pendragon LV12
Karma +60

"DragonEye, your attacks are too wide, you need to tight your pose!"

<Kendo Club Member>
Kagome Tendo LV2
Karma +10

"No way! DragonEye-Sempai is already better than me!"

<Kendo Club Member>
Kikyo Tendo LV2
Karma -10

"You don't need to talk me. I rather train by myself."

<Kendo Club Captain>
Syaoran Li LV11
Karma +55

"You did well today and yersterday."

DragonEye Focus is Lv2!

In his free time that weekend, DragonEye gets a job as Security Guard in a mall, with permission from his parents

<Lawyer>
Lv5 Isaac
Karma -10

"But remember: your notes can't get lower."

<Housewife>
Lv6 Madeline
Karma +5

"And be careful, don't put yourself in any danger!"

<Law's Student>
LV1 Ursula
Karma -5

"Why are you so interested in such things? Do you want to be an actor like Toya? That fool, he could be a Lawyer but is acting. Actors don't have money!"

In the mall, DragonEye observe these outfits.

Black Regular Robe: 10 Gold (A regular robe, good to disguise)
Sword Master Robe: 100 Gold (+1% Dodge)
Traditional Sword Master Robe: 1000 (+3% Dodge / +3% Critical)

DragonEye won 300 Gold because his part-time job

Han Jee, Shadower, Athenril008, DragonEye and Destroya1103 get reunited the sunday at 6:00 PM.

<Baseball Club Member>
Han Jee LV6

"As you guys, I joined a club that may help me in my skills. And this weekend I was able to get Power Strike. Too bad that DragonEye and Destroya1103 weren't able to came, the training was pretty fun. Well, at least the part of Shadower and Athenril008 fighting each other. I was hitting a tree most of the time Laughing  But coming out all the way there was totally worth it! I haven't spend my stats points yet, we have to consider our stats. Do we need STR? Or INT? DEX? It's hard to choise! But... Hmm... Weird. It's night time, but I don't hear a single thing. In fact, there isn't a single light coming through the windows. Could this be...? Damn it! Don't tell me, it's an Illusion Barrier Again?

Step by step... steps by steps... a horde of zombies gets close to the players! Rotten bodies, slowly groanings, bad smell.

<Zombie>
LV8
Karma 0

"UWAH!"

<Baseball Club Member>
Han Jee LV6

"There are dozens of they, we are sorrounded. At least we have weapons this time. Guys, use any recovery item that you may have..."

Option 1
Good Quest: Destroy all the zombies that you can!
Reward: +10 Karma / +350 EXP Each one

Option 2
Bad Quest: Become a Zombie!
Reward: -100 Karma / +2000 EXP

Option 3
Hard Quest: Survive without using powers and don't get hit!
Reward: +50 Karma / +1060 EXP

What and how are you gonna do it? Remember to check your char in the first part of the first page.

CURRENT PLAYERS

Shadower
Shadower:

Athenril008
Athenril008:

DragonEye
DragonEye:

Destroya1103
Destroya1103:
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:27 am

Stats:

Observe a zombie from afar. Support the group from the back. Use Arrow make to mass produce Blind arrows and hit as many zombie and surely with Blitz. Be on Alert for any zombie groan and smell and stay away from them. If a zombie approaches, aim for the legs and get to a safe distance and fire away again at will. Use charge if mana is running out.

Last edited by Athenril008 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Buy and Equip: Sword Master Robe: 100 Gold (+1% Dodge)

Also try to have it on a quick equip and unequipped when entering and exiting an instance with the School's outfit.

Oh it must be a dream come true! *Attacks the zombies without mercy, if anyone turns into a zombie they can have a lightning edge strike to the face! Cool

Last edited by DragonEye on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Observe the zombies and pick which groups to battle first. Encourage DE. Use my new skill to attack the group of zombies. Avoid being zombified. Kill anyone who becomes a zombie if he becomes a being that can't be reasoned with.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:39 am

Friday Night:
+1 INT
Last thing I knew I got home, set my alarm for 6am, and went to sleep, just before going to sleep I will try to concentrate and focus my mind on healing my Sealed Fire element, and continue laying on my back in a meditative state so as I can wake up easier and sleep lighter, with hopes of overcoming the status.

Saturday: 6:00AM - Alarm sounds
1. First thing I do is see if I can still sense the block on my Fire Element. If the block is still active I will try to concentrate deeply, and separate the status from myself. <-- After this task is complete, continue to next step.
2. Note: Begins as soon as I detect Fire is unsealed or if it won't work. I will start listening to calming, serene music, allowing my brain to learn/heal faster, teaching myself advanced computer skills, advanced/fast reading, typing fast, history, architecture, math, science, and psychology by helping others through experience and behavioral studies. I will also write poetry on my site, Allpoetry.com.
Note2: End Action around 10:00am. (Expend all 250 MP learning)

3. After eating a quick brunch.. (made myself a meal my mother had taught me. Traditional yet simple. Spaghetti.) I will call Jade Long. "Hey, let's meet. Ten Minutes. Location X."
Upon arriving at the Location, I will be there first, since it is only suiting to re-unite them this way. I contacted Lero-Ro through his school directory home phone number. I give him the Location and tell him to wear something spiffy.
The area has 3 rooms, a center room, and a left and right room respectively. I will stand in the center, and guide them to each room upon their arrival, and give then the gesture to stay quiet.
I will then open both rooms, and unite them. (Opening both rooms allows them to immediately to see each other, since it is a straight, small hallway distance.)
I will then bid them ado, and give them the key to the location that I found upon arriving. They can use it for safekeeping.
I must now being my next learning phase. See you both a bit later!

4. Note: Begins around 1:00pm
I will focus my mind and regain all MP possible. 250/4=75. 75+180=255.(MAX MP HIT)
I will arrive at the Karate Club. *Read the All Sensei's Rank currently in Dojo among others(Yes, they show pictures and indicate ranks, and even tell how to pronounce names and titles.)*I will observe everyone.*
I will then approach whom I feel most comfortable with (The one I get the best vibe off of.) and respectfully and sternly say as I bow towards him/her, "I wish to learn the styles/arts in which you teach, to better myself and those around me, and to protect those I care for with all of my soul. (paintball gun will be in medium dufflebag that I used to use for other sports gear. Expend ALL MP(1 - 2.5 hour session) {Current Time: 3:30pm}

5. I will listen to music while resting in the library, a nice, calm atmosphere. During which I will set aside books studying all elements of nature, the practicings of each, and advanced knowledges of them. I will set them all in my dufflebag, 5-10 books, and continue to rest on a soft, comfortable couch or mat. {Current Time: 7:30}
5a. Head to Gun Club (10mins travel) for the Night meeting. I will use focus and breath-control during shots to maintain accuracy and show them I have improved since my last visit. Observe all members once again. Try to learn more techniques, and ask for the Captain to have a one-on-one learning session with me the following morning, at 9:00am if possible. I will tell him I want to learn everything, try new weapons, tactics, learn all there is. EXPEND ALL MP. {2hr session.} {{Current Time: 9:40}}

6. Go home. Eat a good supper, bathe and get ready for bed. Current Time: 10:40pm
6b. Read as much as I can on the Book of Fire for 30-60m.
6c. Sleep sound, knowing that I set an alarm for 6:00am.

7. Sunday 6:00am -- Alarm sounds
Eat, finish reading Book of Fire. Continue onto the Book of Lightning, and then following that the Book of Water. I will save Earth and Wind books on my shelf. Upon finishing reading them I will learn any techniques possible through long focusing and imagining myself perform and illustrations of what the results of the skill look like show in the respective Books. End this Action at 8:50am and head off to the Area where (IF possible) I meet the Captain of the Gun Club. If this doesn't happen, I will go to the Karate Club and Spar, Learn Kata, Expand onto grappling Throws (Hip Throw, Fireman's Carry, Arm Toss, Leg Sweep, Leg Throw.) and start learning Weapon Kata. At the end, Ask if I may take a weapon with me, if given the choice, choose Katana.
EXPEND ALL MP TWICE - Expend all, regain all, Expend all, regain all <--- Happens over the course of 8 hours.
(At either Club, if no meeting happens then Karate Club.) Current Time: 5:00PM MP:FULL
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story - Page 2 Empty Round 7 Destroya1103

Post  rhaidot Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:45 pm

NOTE
I will try to update the round 8 tomorrow.

Destroya1103 wrote:Friday Night:
+1 INT
Last thing I knew I got home, set my alarm for 6am, and went to sleep, just before going to sleep I will try to concentrate and focus my mind on healing my Sealed Fire element, and continue laying on my back in a meditative state so as I can wake up easier and sleep lighter, with hopes of overcoming the status.

Saturday: 6:00AM - Alarm sounds
1. First thing I do is see if I can still sense the block on my Fire Element. If the block is still active I will try to concentrate deeply, and separate the status from myself. <-- After this task is complete, continue to next step.
2. Note: Begins as soon as I detect Fire is unsealed or if it won't work. I will start listening to calming, serene music, allowing my brain to learn/heal faster, teaching myself advanced computer skills, advanced/fast reading, typing fast, history, architecture, math, science, and psychology by helping others through experience and behavioral studies. I will also write poetry on my site, Allpoetry.com.
Note2: End Action around 10:00am. (Expend all 250 MP learning)

3. After eating a quick brunch.. (made myself a meal my mother had taught me. Traditional yet simple. Spaghetti.) I will call Jade Long. "Hey, let's meet. Ten Minutes. Location X."
Upon arriving at the Location, I will be there first, since it is only suiting to re-unite them this way. I contacted Lero-Ro through his school directory home phone number. I give him the Location and tell him to wear something spiffy.
The area has 3 rooms, a center room, and a left and right room respectively. I will stand in the center, and guide them to each room upon their arrival, and give then the gesture to stay quiet.
I will then open both rooms, and unite them. (Opening both rooms allows them to immediately to see each other, since it is a straight, small hallway distance.)
I will then bid them ado, and give them the key to the location that I found upon arriving. They can use it for safekeeping.
I must now being my next learning phase. See you both a bit later!

4. Note: Begins around 1:00pm
I will focus my mind and regain all MP possible. 250/4=75. 75+180=255.(MAX MP HIT)
I will arrive at the Karate Club. *Read the All Sensei's Rank currently in Dojo among others(Yes, they show pictures and indicate ranks, and even tell how to pronounce names and titles.)*I will observe everyone.*
I will then approach whom I feel most comfortable with (The one I get the best vibe off of.) and respectfully and sternly say as I bow towards him/her, "I wish to learn the styles/arts in which you teach, to better myself and those around me, and to protect those I care for with all of my soul. (paintball gun will be in medium dufflebag that I used to use for other sports gear. Expend ALL MP(1 - 2.5 hour session) {Current Time: 3:30pm}

5. I will listen to music while resting in the library, a nice, calm atmosphere. During which I will set aside books studying all elements of nature, the practicings of each, and advanced knowledges of them. I will set them all in my dufflebag, 5-10 books, and continue to rest on a soft, comfortable couch or mat. {Current Time: 7:30}
5a. Head to Gun Club (10mins travel) for the Night meeting. I will use focus and breath-control during shots to maintain accuracy and show them I have improved since my last visit. Observe all members once again. Try to learn more techniques, and ask for the Captain to have a one-on-one learning session with me the following morning, at 9:00am if possible. I will tell him I want to learn everything, try new weapons, tactics, learn all there is. EXPEND ALL MP. {2hr session.} {{Current Time: 9:40}}

6. Go home. Eat a good supper, bathe and get ready for bed. Current Time: 10:40pm
6b. Read as much as I can on the Book of Fire for 30-60m.
6c. Sleep sound, knowing that I set an alarm for 6:00am.

7. Sunday 6:00am -- Alarm sounds
Eat, finish reading Book of Fire. Continue onto the Book of Lightning, and then following that the Book of Water. I will save Earth and Wind books on my shelf. Upon finishing reading them I will learn any techniques possible through long focusing and imagining myself perform and illustrations of what the results of the skill look like show in the respective Books. End this Action at 8:50am and head off to the Area where (IF possible) I meet the Captain of the Gun Club. If this doesn't happen, I will go to the Karate Club and Spar, Learn Kata, Expand onto grappling Throws (Hip Throw, Fireman's Carry, Arm Toss, Leg Sweep, Leg Throw.) and start learning Weapon Kata. At the end, Ask if I may take a weapon with me, if given the choice, choose Katana.
EXPEND ALL MP TWICE - Expend all, regain all, Expend all, regain all <--- Happens over the course of 8 hours.
(At either Club, if no meeting happens then Karate Club.) Current Time: 5:00PM MP:FULL

Just before going to sleep, Destroya1103 try to concentrate and focus his mind on healing his Sealed Fire element, and continue laying on his back in a meditative state so he can wake up easier and sleep lighter, with hopes of overcoming the status...

Destroya1103's Purify removed his Status Sealed (Fire)

Destroya1103 spend his morning teaching himself

School is important but also being autodidact, a skill to use what you can learn by studying, "Academicism" has been created.

Destroya1103 was going to cook Spaghetti, but his mother was already doing breakfast. Destroya1103 sits in the table, where his mother put the food for him and his twin.

<Computing Teacher>
<???>
Lv14 Jess / ???
Karma +70 / ???

"You woke up earlier today Destro-kun"

<Highscool Student>
Lv4 Firewall1986
Karma +30

"Maybe Destro-chan has a girlfriend finally!"

<Computing Teacher>
<???>
Lv14 Jess / ???
Karma +70 / ???

"Don't joke about your brother's celibacy. Perhaps he is going to steal a bank!"

<Highscool Student>
Lv4 Firewall1986
Karma +30

"Nah, he is too lawful for that. I bet he is going to a date... with a boy!"

After being trolled by your mother and twin-sister, you call Jade Long. "Hey, let's meet. Ten Minutes. Location X."

"Correct! I... I will be there." She answers rather nervously.

After that, Destroya1103 contact his sensei...

"Destroya1103? It's Saturday, is something wrong?" he asks.

"Lero-Ro through, please wear something spiffy and meet me in this Location in school"

"WHAT! How do you...? So you found the folder... I will go then." Says Do Gi-Hyun Sensei.

School.
The area has 3 rooms, a center room, and a left and right room respectively. Destroya1103 stand in the center, and guide them to each room upon their arrival. First Jade Long and later Do Gi-Hyun Sensei. He give to they the gesture to stay quiet.
Destroya1103 then open both rooms, both rooms allowing them to immediately to see each other, since it is a straight, small hallway distance.

"Lero-Ro! It's really you!" Says Jade Long.

"Jade? What are you doing here? Destroya1103, what is the meaning of this?" Ask Do Gi-Hyun Sensei.

"He helped me to reunite with you. Lero-Ro... I still love you!"

Destroya1103 then bid them ado, and give them the key to the location that he found upon arriving. "You can use it for safekeeping. I must now being my next learning phase. See you both a bit later!"

Destroya1103 focus his mind to regain all MP possible.

An action that allows the player to recover a quarter amount of MP, "Charge" has been created.

Then Destroya1103 arrive at the Karate Club. He observe everyone.

KARATE CLUB
KARATE CLUB:

And after that Destroya1103 get close to the Vice-captain. "I wish to learn the arts in which you teach, to better myself and those around me, and to protect those I care for with all of my soul.

<Karate Club Vice-captain>
Osiris Diaz LV16
Karma +80

"So you wanna join? Good, I was starting to think that you were some kind of perv. But people don't come here to lose time, so prepare yourself, I will make your words true! Legs open! 1000 straight punchs as warming! Now!"

Destroya1103 get the job Karate Club Member
Destroya1103 learn the skill Dragon Fist!
Destroya1103 get Bo Staff (+50 DMG)
Destroya1103 get Karate outfit (+10 HP recovery per minute)

Destroya1103 Dragon Fist is LV2!
Destroya1103 Dragon Fist is LV3!

Besides that the Library is still closed because the mysterious vanishing of books, when the training is done, the clock is set in the 5:00 PM, and Destroya1103 only has energy to go home and sleep.

Sunday 6:00am -- Alarm sounds

<Computing Teacher>
<???>
Lv14 Jess / ???
Karma +70 / ???

"Destro-kun, Do Gi-Hyun Sensei called last night, but don't worry, he didn't said anything bad about you. He said that he wanted to thank you, but he asked me to let you sleep... Remeber that relationships between teachers and students are forbidden Wink"

Through phone, Destroya1103 set up training in the morning with the Gun Club and in the afternoon with the Karate Club.

<Gun Club Vice-captain>
Mana Tatsumiya LV11
Karma -55

"I will train with you today, noob. Tao will teach you the basic and all that boring stuff, but today, I will teach you something advanced and hard. Why? Because we are kinda in a hurry. There is a rumor about a Club competition... I will teach you something that will get you over anyone, but in exchange, you will have to swear loyalty to this Club, or else, I will make you to wish to be dead. And pay me 400 Gold, I want to smoke... a candy. For this training, you won't be using any gun..."

Destroya1103's eyes are closed. He knows that in somewhere near to him, Mana is moving as shadow, with a knife in her hand. She told him to Concentrate... Learn to feel with the skill, learn to hear and smell. Be able to avoid her knife by knowing everything inside and outside of him.
The slashes hurt Destroya1103 again and again all the morning...
He has the feeling that she could kill him. But the fear to die become his friend.

You saw the death to her face, a skill to user the fear itself to your favor, "Concentrate has been created.

Destroya1103 was able to hit Mana before of being killed.

<Gun Club Vice-captain>
Mana Tatsumiya LV11
Karma -55

"Good. You will be our secret weapon... against all the Clubs Twisted Evil  "

Saturday. Afternoon. Karate Club.

<Karate Club Member>
Asuka Asoryou LV12
Karma +60

"Someone like you want a Katana? Don't make me laugh! You will need to train one year before of getting one! Yesterday you learned to throw punchs, are you arms too tired? Don't worry, because today you won't be throwing any punch. YOU will be the one receiving the punchs today. My punchs to be correct. On guard!"

Destroya1103's Physical Endurance is LV2!
Destroya1103's Physical Endurance is LV3!

Han Jee, Shadower, Athenril008, DragonEye and Destroya1103 get reunited the sunday at 6:00 PM.

<Baseball Club Member>
Han Jee LV6

"As you guys, I joined a club that may help me in my skills. And this weekend I was able to get Power Strike. Too bad that DragonEye and Destroya1103 weren't able to came, the training was pretty fun. Well, at least the part of Shadower and Athenril008 fighting each other. I was hitting a tree most of the time Laughing But coming out all the way there was totally worth it! I haven't spend my stats points yet, we have to consider our stats. Do we need STR? Or INT? DEX? It's hard to choise! But... Hmm... Weird. It's night time, but I don't hear a single thing. In fact, there isn't a single light coming through the windows. Could this be...? Damn it! Don't tell me, it's an Illusion Barrier Again?

Step by step... steps by steps... a horde of zombies gets close to the players! Rotten bodies, slowly groanings, bad smell.

<Zombie>
LV8
Karma 0

"UWAH!"

<Baseball Club Member>
Han Jee LV6

"There are dozens of they, we are sorrounded. At least we have weapons this time. Guys, use any recovery item that you may have..."

Option 1
Good Quest: Destroy all the zombies that you can!
Reward: +10 Karma / +350 EXP Each one

Option 2
Bad Quest: Become a Zombie!
Reward: -100 Karma / +2000 EXP

Option 3
Hard Quest: Survive without using powers and don't get hit!

What and how are you gonna do it? Remember to check your char in the first part of the first page.

Destroya1103
Destroya1103:
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story - Page 2 Empty Round 8

Post  rhaidot Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:30 am

Shadower wrote:Observe the zombies and pick which groups to battle first. Encourage DE. Use my new skill to attack the group of zombies. Avoid being zombified. Kill anyone who becomes a zombie if he becomes a being that can't be reasoned with.
Athenril008 wrote:Observe a zombie from afar. Support the group from the back. Use Arrow make to mass produce Blind arrows and hit as many zombie and surely with Blitz. Be on Alert for any zombie groan and smell and stay away from them. If a zombie approaches, aim for the legs and get to a safe distance and fire away again at will. Use charge if mana is running out.
DragonEye wrote:Buy and Equip: Sword Master Robe: 100 Gold (+1% Dodge)

Also try to have it on a quick equip and unequipped when entering and exiting an instance with the School's outfit.

Oh it must be a dream come true! *Attacks the zombies without mercy, if anyone turns into a zombie they can have a lightning edge strike to the face! Cool
Destroya1103 wrote:Destroya1103  SAVES HIS ACTION

ROUND 8

DragonEye buy and Equip: Sword Master Robe: 100 Gold (+1% Dodge)

<Baseball Club Member>
Han Jee LV6

"First at all, we must secure a narrow alley, in that way we will only have to fight in one direction. Now, run!"

Destroya1103 can keep the speed and is left behind. The players lose sight of him all this round and he must fight by himself.

<Baseball Club Member>
Han Jee LV6

"Let's pray that he is fine... or that we don't have to kill him later to Destrombie."

Shadower use Observe on a Zombie.

<Zombie LV8>
HP 800 / MP 50
Karma 0
A walking corpse. No matter how it died. It hates the living, attacking and eating its flesh. Although it's slow, its strength is twice as much as when it was alive.

Shadower use Encourage in DragonEye (+40% Dodge this round)

TURN 1
Shadower use Swallowtail 2 times thanks to his overkilling speed!
Shadower deals 120 Damage to Zombies 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Athenril008 deals 20 DMG to Zombie 2 (Blind)
Han Jee deals 400 DMG to Zombie 1 (Critical)
DragonEye use Focus (Increase Critical rate by 42% for 3 turns)
Zombie 1 failed to bite Shadower.
Zombie 2 failed to bite Shadower.
Zombie 3 failed to bite Shadower.
Zombie 4 bites Shadower's neck and deals 300 damage (Infected)

TURN 2
Shadower's body is rotting because he is a infected.
Athenril008 deals 20 DMG to Zombie 3 (Blind)
Han Jee deals 200 DMG to Zombie 1 and destroy it!
DragonEye deals 100 DMG to Zombie 2 (Critical)
Zombie 2 (Blind) failed to bite DragonEye.
Zombie 3 (Blind) failed to bite DragonEye.
Zombie 4 failed to bite DragonEye.

Shadower is now... a Zombie! (Double Damage against. Needs to eat a Zombie or a human inmediatly)

TURN 3
Shadower use Twister in Zombie 2 and deals 400 DMG
Athenril008 deals 20 DMG to Zombie 4 (Blind)
Han Jee deals 200 DMG to Zombie 2 and destroy it!
DragonEye deals 150 DMG to Zombie 3 (Critical)
Zombie 3 (Blind) failed to bite DragonEye.
Zombie 4 (Blind) failed to bite DragonEye.

TURN 4
Shadower deals 40 DMG to Zombie 3
Athenril008 deals 200 DMG to Zombie 3 with Water Burst
Han Jee deals 100 DMG to Zombie 3
DragonEye deals 180 DMG to Zombie 3 and destroy it (Critical)
Zombie 4 (Blind) failed to bite DragonEye.

TURN 5
Shadower deals 100 DMG to Zombie 4 (Critical)
Athenril008 deals 400 DMG to Zombie 4 with Water Burst (Critical)
Han Jee deals 100 DMG to Zombie 4
DragonEye deals 60 DMG to Zombie 4 and destroy it (Critical)

Shadower the Zombie devours 4 zombies (Needs to eat a Zombie or a human in 5 days)

Shadower won -130 Karma and +2350 EXP
Athenril008 won +10 Karma and +350 EXP
DragonEye won +10 Karma and +350 EXP

Shadower level up!
Shadower level up!

The four multi-players secure the narrow alley, only to find out that a wave of almost 100 Zombies is over them. When everything seems kinda lost, a red ball of energy, floating in the night sky, starts to absorb the zombies, one by one.

<Black Summoner>
LV46 Hwan Sung-Gon

"Everything is going smoothly"

You can see the MIB from before. Looks like he didn't notice you. The red ball goes floating until his hand, the one with the ring, and he squeeze it and dissapear into his hand.

<Black Summoner>
LV46 Hwan Sung-Gon

"Great"

Then he raise his hand and crack breaks in the air... Suddenly there are cats around you and the houses have lights in theirs windows.

<Baseball Club Member>
Han Jee LV7

"Thank to god, we are back. Uh, the EXP were split. What are we gonna do with that bastard making barriers left and right. Seems like Shadower is... kinda himself... but we should find a way to heal him fast... No sure that eating zombies is gonna be a good thing for him. Is he a regular Zombie? But we need to find out about the Barrier Illusion stuff... We could ask Shin, afterall he is my best friend but... Hell! What should we do? Whatever it is, we need to do it tomorrow in school, we need to rest now."

Option 1
Good Quest: Heal Shadower from his Zombie Status
Reward: +10 Karma / +80 EXP

Option 2
Bad Quest: Help Shadower to become an Aberration-Zombie
Reward: -50 Karma / +1000 EXP

Option 3
Hard Quest: Help Shadower to become a Guardian Angel

What and how are you gonna do it?

CURRENT PLAYERS

Shadower
Shadower:

Athenril008
Athenril008:

DragonEye
DragonEye:

Destroya1103
Destroya1103:

Last edited by rhaidot on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:36 am

Cook some cat food and lure kitties.
Feed kittens to Shadower xDD

P.S. Not serious post. Razz

Serious post:
5 days huh..... that's more free time Very Happy

As always, in morning, tell father to wake me up earlier. Cook some food preferably those that restore MP, pack some into inventory for later consumption.

Ask Destroya to use Research skill to find stuff bout curing zombification and about guardian angels.
If he is unsuccessful, do it myself. Search in the lines of Ogre Battle 64...

Priorities to do in the day:
1. Go at the church and pray, then later ask Priest if he knows anything that may cure Zombified.
2. The research thing.
3. Train archery, preferably double shot and arrow make.

Things to do at night:
1. Cook
2. Help lil sis with homework.
3. Practice arrow make.

Btw, this is my dispositions to specific people.
To my lil sis: caring, soft but teasing most of the time.
To my bro: lol, you know how brothers are xDD
To captain: helps her as much as possible
To vice - captain: I dunno.... he's a nice guy... well maybe just a friendly rival
To Emiya: loyal friend, tell him everyday that he's too nice. btw, ask him jokingly if he has any powers.
To Shinji: easy, be a dick to a dick
To Ino: be super nice and helpful and be always smiling at her , but still give more attention to the captain. Ask her to teach you how to cook.

Use empathy to measure their disposition to me.
Also, observe those who haven't been observed yet (club members).

Last edited by Athenril008 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Let's turn me into a guardian angel!

+2 dex.

Try to charge my mana before going to sleep, be alert so that I could wake up early tomorrow.

If I wake up early, use my time to research on zombie stuff, so that I would not attract unwanted attention from zombie killers.

Go to school normally, go to fencing club when I have time, also try to socialize with the members, try to talk the captain and vice-captain individually and talk to them so that they could open up. Also, try to have a small talk with the other members as well.

Improve my skills in fencing, and hopefully learn another technique from my senpais.

Also, try to accompany Athenril to the church and talk with the priests there, if I am unwanted there, head straight home and do research on more zombie stuff, and about angels.

If I encounter someone who'll kill me along the way, try to convince them that if I don't find a way to get dezombiefied I'll just let myself rot, if they still aren't convince, run as fast as I can, dodging every attack they do and hopefully come out alive. If I can't escape, use my fencing skills for defensive measures. If I'm in an illusion barrier, use wind magic to create some sort of wind wall.

At home, observe family members and casually have dinner.

Research again for ways to dezombify self and train fencing skills before sleeping. Prepare myself to wake up early tomorrow

Try to control self as to not eat other humans, or zombies so I won't receive that effing lightning edge in the face.

Last edited by Shadower on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:00 am

Leta see... I'll help turn shadower into the guardian angel, or at least cure him in the end. Lets see, angels are usually based on religion and usually based at the church. Maybe that the way to go.

By any chance that he becomes a stronger zombie, then I'll skill him with a focusd lightning edge to the face.

Afterwards if there is some time remaining, I'll find a good place to train where nobody can train me and attempt to learn more lightning based skills and fight better with a sword. ~ If there more time still, then I'll find a job so I can make more money to buy the best sword-master's robe.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story - Page 2 Empty Round 9

Post  rhaidot Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Shadower wrote:Let's turn me into a guardian angel!

+2 dex.

Try to charge my mana before going to sleep, be alert so that I could wake up early tomorrow.

If I wake up early, use my time to research on zombie stuff, so that I would not attract unwanted attention from zombie killers.

Go to school normally, go to fencing club when I have time, also try to socialize with the members, try to talk the captain and vice-captain individually and talk to them so that they could open up. Also, try to have a small talk with the other members as well.

Improve my skills in fencing, and hopefully learn another technique from my senpais.

Also, try to accompany Athenril to the church and talk with the priests there, if I am unwanted there, head straight home and do research on more zombie stuff, and about angels.

If I encounter someone who'll kill me along the way, try to convince them that if I don't find a way to get dezombiefied I'll just let myself rot, if they still aren't convince, run as fast as I can, dodging every attack they do and hopefully come out alive. If I can't escape, use my fencing skills for defensive measures. If I'm in an illusion barrier, use wind magic to create some sort of wind wall.

At home, observe family members and casually have dinner.

Research again for ways to dezombify self and train fencing skills before sleeping. Prepare myself to wake up early tomorrow

Try to control self as to not eat other humans, or zombies so I won't receive that effing lightning edge in the face.
Athenril008 wrote:Cook some cat food and lure kitties.
Feed kittens to Shadower xDD

P.S. Not serious post. Razz

Serious post:
5 days huh..... that's more free time Very Happy

As always, in morning, tell father to wake me up earlier. Cook some food preferably those that restore MP, pack some into inventory for later consumption.

Ask Destroya to use Research skill to find stuff bout curing zombification and about guardian angels.
If he is unsuccessful, do it myself. Search in the lines of Ogre Battle 64...

Priorities to do in the day:
1. Go at the church and pray, then later ask Priest if he knows anything that may cure Zombified.
2. The research thing.
3. Train archery, preferably double shot and arrow make.

Things to do at night:
1. Help lil sis with homework.
2. Practice arrow make.

Btw, this is my dispositions to specific people.
To my lil sis: caring, soft but teasing most of the time.
To my bro: lol, you know how brothers are xDD
To captain: helps her as much as possible
To vice - captain: I dunno.... he's a nice guy... well maybe just a friendly rival
To Emiya: loyal friend, tell him everyday that he's too nice. btw, ask him jokingly if he has any powers.
To Shinji: easy, be a dick to a dick
To Ino: be super nice and helpful and be always smiling at her , but still give more attention to the captain. Ask her to teach you how to cook.

Use empathy to measure their disposition to me.
Also, observe those who haven't been observed yet (club members).
DragonEye wrote:Leta see... I'll help turn shadower into the guardian angel, or at least cure him in the end. Lets see, angels are usually based on religion and usually based at the church. Maybe that the way to go.

By any chance that he becomes a stronger zombie, then I'll skill him with a focusd lightning edge to the face.

Afterwards if there is some time remaining, I'll find a good place to train where nobody can train me and attempt to learn more lightning based skills and fight better with a sword. ~ If there more time still, then I'll find a job so I can make more money to buy the best sword-master's robe.
ROUND 9

............................... Sunday - Night ...............................

Shadower goes to home.

<Baseball Club Member>
Han Jee LV6

"I hope we don't have to kill him..."

Shadower's home

<???>
Breakingthunder ???

"Little brother, what happened to you? Your face is so pale that looks green. Let me cook a big food for you..."

Shadower isn't really hungry, but he eats the food because his sister.

Shadower won +5 Karma

After dinner, Shadower try to charge his mana before going to sleep, and to be alert so that he could wake up early tomorrow...

But after one hour, Shadower finds out... that he doesn't need sleep anymore!
He use his "sleep" time to research on zombie stuff, so that he would not attract unwanted attention from zombie killers.
Shadower got the next information by computing.

1. Zombies hunger grows exponentially. After a week, a Zombie will need to eat 2 humans or another zombie to keep another day of control. Every week the hungry will grow further.
2. If the hunger devours them, a zombie goes Berserk and never can recover his personality, becoming a stupid and hungry walker.
3. A zombie can regenerate his missing limbs. But the missing part must be completly destroyed, or the limb won't regenerate.
4. Zombies who haven't going Berserk yet, can be discovered by his rotten smell and green-pale skin.
5. Slayers kill any zombie, it doesn't matter for them that they are Berserk or not.
6. Zombies don't need to eat nor drink water anymore.
7. Zombies don't age.
8. Zombies can infect others with any body fluid.
9. Zombies can't have sex. at least regularly speaking.
10. An "Angel Amulet" can revert a Zombie to his human state, as long as she/he is wearing the Amulet.

Shadower Computing is LV2!

............................... Monday - Morning ...............................

Athenril008's home

<Editor>
Jimmy Takamoto LV5
Karma +25

"Aten-chan, it's the time you told me to awake you. Son, could you cook also something for the lunch? I will help you packing it."

Athenril008 Cook is LV2!

Kiseki Gakuen School!

<Passionate Teacher>
LV 15
Karma +30 / -30

"Boys and girls. Destroya1103's Family had call me. They are very worried because Destroya1103 didn't got home last night. Please, if someone knows anything about it please talk to me or with his mother, Madam Jess. Her number is XXXXX"

Athenril008 isn't able to find out anything new about Zombies.

FENCING CLUB

<Fencing Club Captain>
Haku Chan LV 9
Karma +45

"Do you have a minute Shadower? I heard that you are good at writing. Could you write... some lines for me? Like a poem... No for me! Well, it's for me, but I don't want that write it thinking in me, it's for... some girl I like... her to know that she is a very good friend of mine."

Shadower get 1 Gold

Chihiro Miyazaki LV 8
Karma +30

"Shadower! You must not distract from training! You won't learn any new fancy moves until you have mastered the basics!"

Shadower use Swallowtail six times.

When the training is almost done, some student who doesn't belong to the club enters.

<Book Club Captain>
<Expert Monster Captor>
Sakura Shiomiya LV20
Karma +100

"Hello, sorry for the disruption, but I need to ask some questions about the missing books in the library. Can please all the members of your club answer this poll? Thank you! Have for sure that with this we will arrest the Evil Book Stealer and we will force him to return every book!"

PLEASE PICK ONE OPTION IN EVERY POINT
1. MCDONAL'S / arby's / Wendy's / Burger King
2. Tiger / Bunny / Bird / Vampire
3. Pikachu / Magikarp / Abra / Zubat
4. Flanders / Ralph / Lisa / Burns
5. Captain America / Hulk / Iron Man / Thor
6. FRIENDS / HOME IMPROVEMENT / Seinfeld / FRASIER

Chihiro Miyazaki LV 8
Karma +30

"That was very weird. Can they really catch someone with those questions. Funny. I picked  arby's / Bunny / Pikachu / Flanders / Hulk / FRASIER"

<Fencing Club Captain>
Haku Chan LV 9
Karma +45

"Burger King / Vampire / Zubat / Flanders / Iron Man / Seinfeld. I was honest with my answers because I had not stole any book. In fact, if any member knows something must inform the Book Club inmediatly."

Chihiro Miyazaki LV 8
Karma +30

"What about you Shadower? What did you wrote it?"

ARCHERY CLUB

Athenril008's Bow/Arrow Maker is LV3!
Athenril008's Double Shot evolved into Triple Shot!

<Archery Club Captain>
Mei Ling LV10
Karma +50

"Thanks for your hardwork, Athenril008."
Empathy: Friendship
SECRET: If she is hit in her left elbow, she will be unable to use a bow for one day or even more, because she was badly injured in there when she was a child.

Ryo Watanabe LV15
Karma +75

"You have talent, that's something true. But you will need months of training to be in the Top of our Club."
Empathy: Dubious
SECRET: He has made a deal with the Fashion Club to destroy the Book Club in the incoming Tournament.

<Archery Club Member>
Emiya Shirou LV10
Karma +50

"I am not that nice... Wait, W-What?! What secret? I am not a mage!"
Empathy: Wondering
SECRET: He comes from a line of mages, but he is not very talented, and the only magic that he has is "Repair Object"

<Archery Club Member>
Shinji Matou LV6
Karma -30

"Who the hell do you believe you are, low scum? You aren't worth to speak to me, don't even look at me!"
Empathy: Resentful
SECRET: He has a Magical Book of sme sort in his house...

<Archery Club Member>
Ino Matou LV6
Karma +30

"Oh... Thanks. I am not really that good at cooking, I am still learning from Emiya-Sempai..."
Empathy: Shy
SECRET: His brother Shinji is very abusive with her...

Athenril008's Empathy is LV2!

When the training is almost done, some student who doesn't belong to the club enters.

<Book Club Vice-captain>
Nodoka Miyazaki LV10
Karma +50

"Hello... I need to ask... questions... Can you please... answer this poll? Thank you..."

<Archery Club Captain>
Mei Ling LV10
Karma +50

"What foolishness is this? We aren't going to lose our precious time with this stupid poll! Go away you mute-slave!"

KENDO CLUB

DragonEye don't take any utter stupid atempt to train with lightning based skills outside from an Illusion Barrier.

<Kendo Club Captain>
Syaoran Li LV11
Karma +55

"I will teach you to Disarm today. Always have the eyes on your enemy's sword, in how is he wielding the sword, and find the moment when his grasp is weak. For starters, I will use a smaller Wooden Sword, that way it will be easy for you to understand the basics."

DragonEye learned Disarm!

<Book Club Member>
Tomoyo Daidouji LV3
Karma +15

"Hello Syaoran, can you please help with this poll? I am sure that Sakura will be very happy for every answer that she gets Wink

<Kendo Club Captain>
Syaoran Li LV11
Karma +55

"Everyone! Do the poll!"

............................... Monday - Afternoon ...............................

Shiomiya's Church

Shadower (accompany by Athenril and DragonEye) goes to the church. They first pray and then try to talk with the priest, but they find a young looking girl instead.

<Book Club Captain>
<Expert Monster Captor>
Sakura Shiomiya LV20
Karma +100

"Welcome! Father Thomas isn't present at the moment... Oh, we are schoolmates! I even saw Shadower today in the morning, sorry for not recognize you at first... Anything that may cure Zombified? I don't feel like you are trying to pull some kind of joke... Maybe you should wash in the Holy Water... Even if you aren't catholic, the Holy Water could help you to clean your soul and your body, as long as you feel remorse in your heart for your bad actions..."

Shadower isn't a Zombie anymore!

Athenril008 won +10 Karma / +80 EXP
Shadower won +10 Karma / +80 EXP
DragonEye won +10 Karma / +80 EXP

Shadower starts to behave odd. Moved by a pure feeling he take from his inventory the book "Wind Peace, how to help others" and the Manga of "Rurouni Kenshin" and let them close to a bench. Also...

Shadower lost the Skill Writing LV2!

And returns the book "Gone with the Wind" too. Then he and Athenril008 say goodbye before that Sakura discover the true...

............................... Monday - Night ...............................

Shadower's home

At home, Shadower use "Observe" in his only relative, his older sister, Breakingthunder.

Warning! The level difference between your target and yourself is too big. You need to raise your level to be able to use this skill on this target!

Shadower  train fencing skills before sleeping.

Shadower's Swallowtail is LV2!

Athenril008's home

Athenril008 is caring, soft but teasing most of the time. And regular with his brother.

Athenril008 won +10 Karma!

DragonEye's home

<Law's Student>
LV1 Ursula
Karma -5

"You can help me to classify these files..."

DragonEye won 100 Gold

............................... Tuesday - Morning...............................

Kiseki Gakuen School!

<Baseball Club Member>
Han Jee LV6

"Guys, I talked with Shin yesterday... In short, he told me that we are something called Natural Ability User. Seems like the Gaia Theory is real... This theory is common in games, but just to be clear, this Theory describes that Earth is a single organism, and considers Earth to have a will, with no scientific evidence. Shin told me that this Will is also named Providence, Law, Truth, Origin, Transcendental Will, even God! Things like ghost, monsters and Espers exist too. Well, we saw it with Shadower... Psychic powers, teleportation and others. People with abilities like this are called Natural Ability User, because they had them from the moment that they were born... If we are like that, then in somehow, we were chosen by Gaia, or God, you can also say... Shin mocked me a lot because the games were so important to me. Also, he seems very incredulous of five Natural Ability User appearing at the same time... Oh, and about Illusion Barrier..."

<Passionate Teacher>
LV 15
Karma +30 / -30

"Stop it already Han Jee! You guys can't stop talking of videogames not even in class, right? Well, before starting class, I must inform you that the Club Tournament is going to begin tomorrow. I know this is kind of unexpected, but the calendar of events for the School Festival is full. Today the Clubs must held some kind of test or meeting to chose the three members to represent his Club. The others members will be replacement members for the Tournament. As prizes, all the participants Clubs will gain 500 Gold and new equipment for every member. The third place will win 2.000 Gold, the second place will win 5.000 Gold, and the first place will win 10.000 Gold. Don't forget that all the town will see you during the three days that will last the tournament. Wednesday will be the Quizz Event. Thursday will be the Survival Event. Friday will be the Finalists Event. Of course there won't be class those three days. Stop cheering! We will have normal classes today..."

Option 1
Good Quest: Answer the poll from the Book Club
Reward: +15 Karma / +100 EXP

Option 2
Bad Quest: Don't be part of the Official three members of your Club
Reward: -100 Karma / +60 EXP

Option 3
Hard Quest: Be part of the Official three members of your Club
Reward: +100 Karma / +1000 EXP

What and how are you gonna do it? The next round will happen the Tuesday (Morning, Afternoon and Night). If you have some evil plan to eliminate the competence into your club, try to be very sneacky and specific about it. Also if you are going to convince them by talking or else. Or if you are going to use brute force and have some battle strategic, now it's the time.

CURRENT PLAYERS

Shadower
Shadower:

Athenril008
Athenril008:

DragonEye
DragonEye:

Destroya1103
Destroya1103:
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Morning at Home

As always, tell father to wait me up at 6:00AM. But before he wakes me up, try waking up on my own. Cook a lot and pack some. When they are not looking, try putting cooked food into inventory. Ask sis if she has grown a bit taller. Fistbump brother. Then bow to father, and also fistbump. Afterwards to go to school.

Generally at School

Survey answers
1. arby's
2. Bird
3. Abra
4. Lisa
5. Iron Man
6. FRIENDS

Ask Emiya Shirou and Ino Matou to let me represent the club. Given their personalities, they would give me their blessings. Also, ask Captain and Vice-captain to let me represent along them. If someone objects, (Shinji Matou), prove to Captain and Vice-captain and also the rival (Shinji Matou) that I am worthy by showing off my Archery skills and also my Int level. I am very confident that I will win over the rival (Shinji Matou). Also, be on Alert for any traps and/or sabotage that the rival may have planned.

If have free time, accompany Shadower into church again. But the proving of worth has the higher priority. On free time, practice Blitz four times, then practice triple shot. Also, talk enthusiastically to Captain. xD

Also, during the competition, if her elbow gets injured, protect her with all my life!!! Very Happy
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 am

1. BK
2. Vampire
3. Pikachu
4. Lisa
5. Captain America
6. FRIENDS

Condition myself to wake up early on tuesday. Research on Angel Amulet a bit, but use most of the time practice my writing skill and hopefully level it to 2.
Greet my onee-chan and thank her for the food and head out to school.

If I still have time before class, try to talk to the Book Club Captain and ask about my condition, if she doesn't want to say anything, plead to her so that she would tell me anything she knows.

If I don't see her in the morning, find time in breaks to talk to her and say that I'll meet her in the church.

In my free time at school, ask the captain to let me represent the club, show him that I'm determined to be the representative of the club. I will not waver when showing my determination so he knows how serious I am.

If he would test me in any kind of way like sparring or something, do my utmost best with the skills I have, not using any magic at all. If it's a 1on1 spar, prioritize using Dual Strike since it has good damage against a single target.

If I failed to be the representative of the club, train my skills once again until school dismissal, and try to ask for a chance again the next day.

After school, go to the church and hopefully meet the Book Club Captain and head priest there. Ask about any details on zombies, or angel amulet. Also anything about guardian angels. Also ask the book club captain what truth there is in my condition, hopefully she says it. Ask any item, equipment, anything that can be useful for me. Also, get the priest or Sakura's contact. Asking that so that I'll be able to contact them in an emergency.

Before I leave, pray a little, say thanks to the Captain and the priest and head out.

While walking back to house, try window shopping if I pass by any shops to see if I can find something useful. Also, observe everything in my surroundings so that I can improve my observe skill.

When I get back to house, greet my onee-chan, have small talk with her while eating dinner, say thanks for the food and head to my room.

Practice my writing skills to (level 2 5 more uses to level up) if possible, charge for mp if needed. Study a little bit and be ready for the quiz show. If there's still time, train my fencing skills. Be alert to wake up early.

Last edited by Shadower on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next