The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gamer: A RPG Story

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story Empty The Gamer: A RPG Story

Post  rhaidot Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:17 am

CURRENT PLAYERS

Shadower
Shadower:

Athenril008
Athenril008:

DragonEye
DragonEye:

Destroya1103
Destroya1103:

NPC: Non Players Characters

Shadower's Family

Shadower's Family:

Athenril008's Family

Athenril008's Family:

DragonEye's Family

DragonEye's Family:

Destroya1103's Family

Destroya1103's Family:

Unaffiliated

Unaffiliated:

Kiseki Gakuen School!

ARCHERY CLUB
ARCHERY CLUB:

BASEBALL CLUB
BASEBALL CLUB:

BOOK CLUB
BOOK CLUB:

FASHION CLUB
FASHION CLUB:

FENCING CLUB
FENCING CLUB:

GUN CLUB
GUN CLUB:

KARATE CLUB
KARATE CLUB:

KENDO CLUB
KENDO CLUB:

TAEKWONDO CLUB
TAEKWONDO CLUB:

WRESTLING CLUB
WRESTLING CLUB:

UPDATES
Irregular. I will try to update one per day if at least one player had poste his action, but it's no a sure thing. Also, if a player don't post and others do, then that player will lose his turn, but he still could be attacked or something else. If that player want to, he can post his lost action later (EX: I was in fact searching, preparing, building, etc.)

STORY
"What would happen if your world suddenly turned into a game? If you could level up and raise your stats? An adventure of a life-turned-game."

MECHANISM
1. You post that you want to play. You are a regular highschool student when everything begins. You can post if you want to in which Stat you will invest your first point.
2. You receive your stats. The game starts.
3. Every action that you do gives you EXP and maybe could give you a Skill
4. When you level up, your HP and MP raise 40 points, your initiative raise 1 point, you get 1 Stat point and your Dodge and Critical raise 0.5%

STATS

Dexterity - Wind
Each Dexterity/Wind point added gives 0.4% the dodge skill, 1 initiative point and 1% damage bonus to Wind-related Skills.

Strength - Fire
Every Strength/Fire point added gives 0.4% to all damage, 0.4% chance to increase 30% damage in the next turn (Combustion Status) and 1% damage bonus to Fire-related Skills.

Constitution - Earth
Every Constitution/Earth point added gives 30 max HP, 0.4% chance to cause 30% damage taken to the attacker as well and 1% damage bonus to Earth-related Skills.

Intelligence - Water
Every Intelligence/Water point added gives 30 max MP, 0.4% chance to remove all negative effect at the start of each turn (Purify Status) and 1% damage bonus to Water-related Skills and healing points.

Charisma - Thunder
Every Charisma/Thunder point added gives 0.4% critical chance, increase critical strike damage bonus by 0.4% and 1% damage bonus to Thunder-related Skills

ROLL SYSTEM
1d100. No matter what, a 1 result always will be a Critical Fail and a 100 result always will be a critical success.

GM (me) rolls all the dices. Well, actually, "Rock'N'Roll" software do the magic. Blame "Rock'N'Roll" for your luck!

Note: Anyone interested in the Manhwa that inspired me to create this game, follow the link The Gamer

Last edited by rhaidot on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:41 am; edited 40 times in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story Empty THE GAMER: F.A.Q.

Post  rhaidot Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:18 am

FAQ

All your questions have an answer in here.

1. When posting an action, remember:
First: To post WHAT you want to do
Second: To post HOW are you gonna do it

2. What is Karma?
Karma represent your behavior and reputation. If you are a good person and do good deeds in the game, a positive karma will appear on you. If you are a bad person and do bad things to others, then a negative karma will appear on you.
Players with good karma will have friendly encounters with most of the NPC, many people will want to make favors to them and they will be respected and admired members of the society.
Players with bad karma will have un-friendly encounters with most of the NPC, many people will be affraid from them and they will be hated and outcast members of the society

Last edited by rhaidot on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story Empty Re: The Gamer: A RPG Story

Post  DragonEye Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:14 am

I'll join. Since I don't see and preset choices, I guess we're going to start with nothing.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:53 am

DragonEye wrote:I'll join. Since I don't see and preset choices, I guess we're going to start with nothing.
You are brushing your teeth before going school when you suddenly spot something weird above your head.

<Highschool Student>
LV1 DragonEye
Karma +1

You can see it in the mirror and with your own eyes. You start to wonder if you are becoming crazy or something like that. You see that your father, mother and your older sister have those too over theirs head.

<Lawyer>
Lv5 Isaac
Karma -10

<Housewife>
Lv6 Madeline
Karma +5

<Law's Student>
LV1 Ursula
Karma -5

You don't say nothing about it, you know that they will take you to the hospital.
You go to school walking, it's no very far from your home.
You are going to cross the street when you see an old lady having troubles with the traffic lights. She has something over her head, besides the "normal" info.

?
<Old Lady>
LV2 Chibusa
Karma +20

And then two windows show in front of you.

Option 1
Good Quest: Help to the old lady to cross the street
Reward: +3 Karma / +20 EXP / +15 Gold

Option 2
Bad Quest: Steal to the old lady
Reward: -10 Karma / +40 EXP / +30 Gold

What and how are you gonna do it?

DragonEye's Profile
DragonEye's Profile:

DragonEye's Gear
DragonEye's Gear:

DragonEye's Skills
DragonEye's Skills:

DragonEye's Inventory
DragonEye's Inventory:

Last edited by rhaidot on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:58 am

Charisma +1
Lets go with the options 1.

I walk up to the old lady to see if he needs help to cross the street. If so, I look for the best possible route to cross safely and chose that option. (stop lights, stop signs, etc)

Last edited by DragonEye on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:49 am

Joiny join.

In case I receive the same quest, I will accept the bad quest.

I will do this by observing the old lady,
her movements (how fast or slow),
her deficiencies probably due to old age or any bad habits/ events (reduced eye sight due to old age, broken/weak limbs due to accidents),
and for anything that is easy to steal
(value doesn't matter, the difficulty is more important, like extra hairpin that is easy to extract than a wallet hidden deep in the pocket).

Afterwards, approach the lady and offer her to help her cross the street. I'll assume the old lady is frail, so I will offer my left hand to her left hand and my right hand to her shoulder.
Afterwards, increase awareness by looking at the traffic lights first, and when the traffic light allows us to pass, check left and right first to see if there's still a fast moving vehicle. If there is none, cross the street with the old lady. While crossing the street, tell a story to the old lady. Exaggerate an important part by waving the left hand or something in front of the lady and at the same time swipe the object using the right hand. The moving part (walking), plus the distraction (hand waving or something), and the excitement of the story should be enough to make sure it's successful. Afterwards, say goodbye to the old lady and tell her to be safe.

P.S. If the quest is already done, chase after the old lady after she turns her back, and return the item, claiming she dropped it and I picked it up.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:10 pm

Dex + 1
Mess with Athenril and warn the old lady that someone might try to steal from her. If we have the same quests, help her cross the street, not rushing her to move fast and tell her to take care afterwards. If not the same quests, just obseeeeeeeerve.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:40 pm

+1 Strength

*As she get's to the street assisted by those two, I will offer her my protection on the way home and assist her as needed along the way.*
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Shadower wrote:Dex + 1
Mess with Athenril and warn the old lady that someone might try to steal from her. If we have the same quests, help her cross the street, not rushing her to move fast and tell her to take care afterwards. If not the same quests, just obseeeeeeeerve.
DragonEye wrote:Lets go with the options 1.

I walk up to the old lady to see if he needs help to cross the street. If so, I look for the best possible route to cross safely and chose that option. (stop lights, stop signs, etc)
Athenril008 wrote:Joiny join.

In case I receive the same quest, I will accept the bad quest.

I will do this by observing the old lady,
her movements (how fast or slow),
her deficiencies probably due to old age or any bad habits/ events (reduced eye sight due to old age, broken/weak limbs due to accidents),
and for anything that is easy to steal
(value doesn't matter, the difficulty is more important, like extra hairpin that is easy to extract than a wallet hidden deep in the pocket).

Afterwards, approach the lady and offer her to help her cross the street. I'll assume the old lady is frail, so I will offer my left hand to her left hand and my right hand to her shoulder.
Afterwards, increase awareness by looking at the traffic lights first, and when the traffic light allows us to pass, check left and right first to see if there's still a fast moving vehicle. If there is none, cross the street with the old lady. While crossing the street, tell a story to the old lady. Exaggerate an important part by waving the left hand or something in front of the lady and at the same time swipe the object using the right hand. The moving part (walking), plus the distraction (hand waving or something), and the excitement of the story should be enough to make sure it's successful. Afterwards, say goodbye to the old lady and tell her to be safe.

P.S. If the quest is already done, chase after the old lady after she turns her back, and return the item, claiming she dropped it and I picked it up.
Destroya1103 wrote:+1 Strength

*As she get's to the street assisted by those two, I will offer her my protection on the way home and assist her as needed along the way.*
Shadower speak something briefly with the old lady and then rushes to watch from affar.

Shadower: A skill has been created through a special act.
By spreading information and messing with others, "Rumor" has been created.

Through continuous observation, a skill to find the target's information, "Observe" has been created.

Shadower won +3 Karma / +20 EXP

DragonEye: A skill has been created through a special act.
By paying atention to possible danger, "Alert" has been created.

DragonEye ignores the window as he is helping the old lady to cross. A classmate named Athenril008 comes to help him. With the combined efforts from both of you, the old lady gets to the other side safe.

"Thanks!" said the old lady and hands you some coins. "Please, let me give you this."

DragonEye won +3 Karma / +20 EXP / +15 Gold

But when the old lady is under the distraction, Athenril008 steals her wallet.

"Weird..." whispers the old lady to Athenril008. "I was gonna give you something, but I can't find it. Sorry boy, my bus is here. I will give you something next time, bye for now kids."

Athenril008: A skill has been created through a special act.
Through continuous observation, a skill to find the target's information, "Observe" has been created.

By having sweet fingers, a skill to steal others stuff, "Pickpocket" has been created.

Athenril008 won -10 Karma / +40 EXP / +30 Gold

Suddenly, the old lady attacks Athenril008!
She hits Athenril008 with her bag!
Athenril008 received 2 DMG points!

"You! Thief! Scum! Rotten brat!" yells the old lady.

As Destroya1103 is helping the old lady to flank Athenril008, she gets a second attack!
She hits Athenril008 with her bag!

As Destroya1103 is helping the old lady to flank Athenril008, he attacks Athenril008!
He hits Athenril008 with his Student's Bag!

As Destroya1103 is helping the old lady to flank Athenril008, he attacks Athenril008 again!
He hits Athenril008 with his Student's Bag!

Destroya1103 : A skill has been created through a special act.
By attacking joining force with others, a skill to attack in group, "Combo" has been created.

Destroya1103 won +3 Karma / +20 EXP

After that, the situation has become a mess and all of you must escape the zone and hide in the school.
When you are in the class, you can see the information above the heads of your classmate. Almost everyone are between LV1 and LV4.
Your homeroom teacher has the second highest level in the classroom:

<Passionate Teacher>
LV 15
Karma +30 / -30

His name is Do Gi-Hyun. Age 42. Single. A man of justice. There's only one thing he ask of from his students. That is, to not do anything that you shouldn't do. Just that. He only gets mad and hits you if you do bad things. Thanks to that, even the so-called delinquents in your class stay silent. He isn't affraid of cops coming either, because he just beat his students if they stray to the wrong path. He is pretty good at fighting too. Once, some delinquents that had a grudge on him went after him, and ended up getting their arms and legs broken.

But there is some classmate that has this on his head.

<Chunbumoon's Heir>
LV25 Shin Sun-II
Karma +50

He's been a practitioner of the korean traditional martial arts, Taekyeon, or something. He also learned Tae Kwon Do at the same time. You hear Shin received Gold medal in the High School Championships. Thanks to that he'll have a free ride to college. As a special admission for talented students.
But even if he is good looking, he has only one true friend. A regular student that never catch your atention until today.

<The Gamer>
LV4 Han Jee-Han
Karma +5

In Recess, when everyone is running to the snack bar, or going to a silent place with theirs friend to eat their homemade food, 3 windows show in front of you.

Option 1
Good Quest: Do diligently your homework
Reward: +1 Karma / +10 EXP / +10 Gold

Option 2
Bad Quest: Steal somebody else homework and present it as yours
Reward: -5 Karma / +20 EXP / +20 Gold

Option 3
Hard Quest: Escape from school
Reward: +20 Karma / +60 EXP

What and how are you gonna do it?

DragonEye's Profile
DragonEye's Profile:

DragonEye's Gear
DragonEye's Gear:

DragonEye's Skills
DragonEye's Skills:

DragonEye's Inventory
DragonEye's Inventory:

Athenril008's Profile
Athenril008's Profile:

Athenril008's Gear
Athenril008's Gear:

Athenril008's Skills
Athenril008's Skills:

Athenril008's Inventory
Athenril008's Inventory:

Shadower's Profile
Shadower's Profile:

Shadower's Gear
Shadower's Gear:

Shadower's Skills
Shadower's Skills:

Shadower's Inventory
Shadower's Inventory:

Destroya1103's Profile
Destroya1103's Profile:

Destroya1103's Gear
Destroya1103's Gear:

Destroya1103's Skills
Destroya1103's Skills:

Destroya1103's Inventory
Destroya1103's Inventory:

Last edited by rhaidot on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:42 am; edited 2 times in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Observe the surroundings for a while, check what the others would do. Try to talk to some people and chat for a few mins about any weird stuff happening around the school. Afterwards try to get somebody to help me with my homework, regardless if someone agrees to help me, I'll go study in the library.

Do my homework in this order -> Math, japanese, religion, physics, english, science history. Use any items required for this.

If someone tries to steal someone else's homework try to intervene with it and hope that I can prevent the stealing.

DragonEye wrote:The crazy part is that Shadower, the kid over there tried to pickpocket her.
Something's wrong here...

Last edited by Shadower on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:27 pm

+1 Dex
Remaining MP: 40

Do 1st action plan if at least three gamers agree. (Including Han Jee-Han)
Else do 2nd action plan.

1st action plan:

(2nd action option if there are less than 3 gamers(including Han Jee-Han) agreeing to my 1st plan)
2nd action plan:

Last edited by Athenril008 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Alright scratch the last idea and observe Shin and find the perfect time in order to talk to him. "Hey there, hows it going? Crazy thing been going on lately. This whole world just became a game to me. I can see everyone's levels and titles. Mind helping out with a little task of mine trying to figure this out? Might be beneficial for you in the long run in gaining an ally for the future."

After gaining his reply and chat about the abilities, I head to the Library and search for some skill book in order to learn new skills and/or levels. Preferably charisma based skills.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:56 am

I will follow Athenril's first plan of action.
As I follow the plan, I will keep my eyes open for anything useful on the way and put them into my backpack, but ONLY without being seen.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story Empty Round 2

Post  rhaidot Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:45 pm

Note: Players, I will keep your chars update in the first page, in that way will be easy for everyone, I hope.
Also, the Combo Skill was changed slightly. Now cost 1/2 MP and has no Levels.

ROUND 2

Shadower wrote:Athenril008 says that Shadower agreed to his plan in FB
Athenril008 wrote:+1 Dex
Remaining MP: 40

Do 1st action plan if at least three gamers agree. (Including Han Jee-Han)
Else do 2nd action plan.

1st action plan:

(2nd action option if there are less than 3 gamers(including Han Jee-Han) agreeing to my 1st plan)
2nd action plan:
DragonEye wrote:Alright scratch the last idea and observe Shin and find the perfect time in order to talk to him. "Hey there, hows it going? Crazy thing been going on lately. This whole world just became a game to me. I can see everyone's levels and titles. Mind helping out with a little task of mine trying to figure this out? Might be beneficial for you in the long run in gaining an ally for the future."

After gaining his reply and chat about the abilities, I head to the Library and search for some skill book in order to learn new skills and/or levels. Preferably charisma based skills.
Destroya1103 wrote:I will follow Athenril's first plan of action.
As I follow the plan, I will keep my eyes open for anything useful on the way and put them into my backpack, but ONLY without being seen.
Athenril008 goes directly to where Han Jee-Han is, eating a pie with his friend Shin Sun-II.

Han Jee-Han, do you have the same quest than us? Do you want to do it with my friends Destroya1103, Shadower and me? ask Athenril008.

"Hey, hey, do you have to be talking of games in recess?" says Shin. Athenril008 has the feeling that Shin is jealous, but he doesn't know why.

By reading the emotions in the faces of others, a skill to understand feelings, "Empathy" has been created.

"You..." Whispers Han Jee. "You are the same as me, I can read it over your head!"

<The Gamer>
LV1 Athenril008
Karma -9

"Man, that karma sucks. Are you sure that you are a good person? And I have a higher level than you. Well, I will ignore that for now, at least your friends have a better karma. I thought that I was becoming crazy or something, but it turns out that there are others as me. Together we may be able to accomplish that Hard Quest." concludes Han Jee.

"What the hell are you talking about Han Jee?" Ask Shin.

"Shin... I will explain you all later. For now, will you help us to escape from the school?"

"WHAAAAAT?"

"Please Shin, I will owe you a big one!"

"Fine, fine, you don't have to beg me, but it's better that you tell me everything later. And I won't be responsible if Do Gi-Hyun gives you a beating."

Shadower use Rumor LV1
9 more uses to level up

Athenril008 waits 10 minutes around the gate. Adding 5 minutes of talking with Shin and Han Jee, all the players have recovered 15 HP and PM.

"Sensei, look at what I found!" shouts Athenril008 to the guard and Do Gi-Hyun, while waving the rusty dagger.

"Don't move, stay there Athenril008!" Yells Do Gi-Hyun sensei.

Athenril008 start to run to the east building and up the nearer staircase where Destroya is waiting, hoping that he will develop some kind of Sprint skill, but this doesn't happen.

"Are you trying to escape from me, boy?" Shouts Do Gi-Hyun sensei. "No even in your wildest dream! I am gonna beat you because this!"

Then Destroya try to bump him "accidentally".

"Move aside boy!"

Running as a bull, Do Gi-Hyun sensei overwhelm Destroya and in fact throw him against the guard.

Destroya1103 receives 10 DMG!

"They don't pay me enough for this." Says the guard unable to keep the chasing.

Athenril008 got to the second floor with the Passionate Teacher on his heels. In despair, Athenril008 try to hide inside a box, like he saw in a videogame.

Through an act of cowardice, a skill to go unnoticed, "Hide" has been created.

Where is he? Ask Do Gi-Hyun sensei when he reachs the second floor.

"He went up the stairs!" say Shin and Han Jee at the same time.

"Ha! That fool has trapped himself!"

Is he gone? ask Athenril008 under the box.

The three of them go to the gate, where they reunite with Shadower and Destroya. Do Gi-Hyun sensei lost the track because Shadower's Rumor.
But there is something that Athenril008's plan didn't had in count.
A lock in the gate.

"Let me deal with this." Says Shin breaking the lock with a kick. "Now, you are free to escape. Ha ha ha! No, I am not going with you guys, my sister will kick my ass."

Athenril008 won +20 Karma / +60 EXP
Shadower won +20 Karma / +60 EXP
Destroya1103 won +20 Karma / +60 EXP

"Let's go to play videogames all the afternoon!" propose Han Jee.

Shin is far enough from the gate, DragonEye get close to him.

"Hey there, hows it going?" Begins DE. "Crazy thing been going on lately. This whole world just became a game to me. I can see everyone's levels and titles. Mind helping out with a little task of mine trying to figure this out? Might be beneficial for you in the long run in gaining an ally for the future."

"Oh my god, why so many weird people is approaching to me today? You see, I don't know a bit about videogames, maybe you should speak with Han Jee. But let me clear this for you and all those gamers, don't put Han Jee in troubles, or I will make you pay with a whole world of pain."

DE goes to the Library and search for some skill book in order to learn new skills and/or levels, just like in a videogame. As he is searching charisma based skills, he finds the book "Emotion Control: A guide to control others people." It's some kind of psychological book. DE puts his hand on it.

You can't learn this skill.
Required LV3
Are you going to steal this book?
Y / N

As DE is in the Library, he can finish the Good Quest very easy.

DragonEye won +1 Karma / +10 EXP / +10 Gold

In the night, Han Jee calls you in the morning.

"Can we go together to school tomorrow? I will like to chat with all that have the Gamer status above theirs head."

All the players recover theirs HP and MP at full

In the morning DragonEye, Shadower, Destroya1103, Athenril008 and Han Jee are walking like regular students, which they are not.

"I was thinking about our current situation, and it's like we are in some kind of multiplayer RPG." Says Han Jee. "It's a great thing, I believe. We can use this power to be successful in the real life, well, as long as there isn't any crazy guy we are forced to fight... Hey, isn't suddenly silent around here?"

Then all of them hear an explosion. There is no one else around besides a man in a black suit and with black glasses, giving a pat to a a giant dog of three heads

<Black Summoner>
LV46 Hwan Sung-Gon

And a girl with red hair and a short skirt.

<Soul Blaze Fist User>
LV 32 Kwon Shi-Yun

"Soul Blaze Fist." Speaks the man in black suit. "Meaning to burn. Meanin soul. I've heard that martial arts styles that burn one's soul are risky, but it reaps a High reward. Even so, I am surprised you could take on my summoned beast."

"Shut it." Replies the girl. "Why did you attack me?"

"Let's see, why Did I did? It's simple. To prepare for what's about to happen... I just wanted to test your skills."

"What? What do you - "

"That's all the talking we need. Let us communicate not with words, but with actions. Go!" he order to his beast.

The red-hair girl start to fight with the 3-Head dog. And suddenly, a black slime appears sorrounding you and preventing all of you from escaping.

"Uwaaaaa!" screams Han Jee when the slime grabs his leg and raise him by his ankle.

DragonEye, Shadower, Destroya1103 and Athenril008 were catched by the Black Slime and are under the Immobilized effect. You can't move freely, but you still can act (your feet is traapped)

"Soul Blaze Fist User Kwon Shi-Yun, are you thinking of running away? If you do, I will tear this unfortunate youngsters into pieces." Says the man in black suit.

Option 1
Good Quest: Destroy the Black Slime
Reward: +450 EXP

Option 2
Bad Quest: Fight/Escape alone
Reward: -10 Karma / +200 EXP

Option 3
Hard Quest: Defeat the Black Summoner
Reward: +100 Karma / +4060 EXP

What and how are you gonna do it? Remember to check your char in the first part of the first page.

Last edited by rhaidot on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Ask Han about his skills and stats. Be emphatic to the MIB, Girl in Red and the slime and also Han. xD

Get dagger from inventory and stab slime tentacle holding me. Afterwards, go away from slime and wait for Shadower's observe result.

While waiting, talk/distract MIB using anything learned through empathy.
Also note if the Female Natsu feels any discomfort or any negative emotions like doubt, loneliness or distrust.

Note: Avoid using MP if possible.

Last edited by Athenril008 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:14 am

We will never diiiiiie. Even against a level 46 person, we'd fight for the lulz. Girl with red hair, don't be afraid of this guy, and don't mind us, we'll probably not die. Believe in yourself, and we can probably beat this guy, even though we're level 1's lol.

Inspect this slimey slime for anything like a symbol, thing that's controlling it or how was it summoned and try to remove it. If nothing comes up, try to check the slime's composition and if possible try to remove it using my school stuff (pencil, pen and stuff)

Throw random stuff to the summoner like a normal background character trying to help a hero, throw things like my school stuff again or any pebbles or trash nearby or anything throwable.

Try to dodge and anticipate any new actions that will happen.

FB PM cris.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:39 am

(Y) "Borrow" the book

Lets see if I can try some magic.

Taking a note of the Slime, look for any patterns of movements and how its being controlled by.
"Can anything be easy, just for once?"
(With the use of Charsima stats / Lightning) Trying to imagine to feel power around me like I'm building up energy and shoot a lightning bolt, or a bolt of energy to strike my enemies at least multiple of times.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:59 pm

I had a very interesting dream last night my body was covered in flames and I was older.. I felt so empowered.
But before that part I saw my younger self throw a fireball equivalent to Ryu in Street Fighter..

Action:*Try to replicate the movement for the fireball in my dreams as I focus my inner-chakra before and during*
Target: Slime

{{If Action fails I will try to remove myself from the slime by moving quickly and then try to free Han Jee-Han followed by the others}}

Kwon Shi-Yun, be careful - We'll try and free Han Jee-Han so he can help you
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story Empty Round 3

Post  rhaidot Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Note: A clarification. All the players begin with 100 HP and 100 MP, and when leveling up your HP and MP raise 40 points, your initiative raise 1 point, you get 1 Stat point and your Dodge and Critical raise 0.5%. It wasn't clear enough so I changed it, remember that we are using NS as our bible Cool 

Athenril008 wrote:Ask Han about his skills and stats. Be emphatic to the MIB, Girl in Red and the slime and also Han. xD

Get dagger from inventory and stab slime tentacle holding me. Afterwards, go away from slime and wait for Shadower's observe result.

While waiting, talk/distract MIB using anything learned through empathy.
Also note if the Female Natsu feels any discomfort or any negative emotions like doubt, loneliness or distrust.

Note: Avoid using MP if possible.
Shadower wrote:We will never diiiiiie. Even against a level 46 person, we'd fight for the lulz. Girl with red hair, don't be afraid of this guy, and don't mind us, we'll probably not die. Believe in yourself, and we can probably beat this guy, even though we're level 1's lol.

Inspect this slimey slime for anything like a symbol, thing that's controlling it or how was it summoned and try to remove it. If nothing comes up, try to check the slime's composition and if possible try to remove it using my school stuff (pencil, pen and stuff)

Throw random stuff to the summoner like a normal background character trying to help a hero, throw things like my school stuff again or any pebbles or trash nearby or anything throwable.

Try to dodge and anticipate any new actions that will happen.

FB PM cris.
DragonEye wrote:(Y) "Borrow" the book

Lets see if I can try some magic.

Taking a note of the Slime, look for any patterns of movements and how its being controlled by.
"Can anything be easy, just for once?"
(With the use of Charsima stats / Lightning) Trying to imagine to feel power around me like I'm building up energy and shoot a lightning bolt, or a bolt of energy to strike my enemies at least multiple of times.
Destroya1103 wrote:I had a very interesting dream last night my body was covered in flames and I was older.. I felt so empowered.
But before that part I saw my younger self throw a fireball equivalent to Ryu in Street Fighter..

Action:*Try to replicate the movement for the fireball in my dreams as I focus my inner-chakra before and during*
Target: Slime

{{If Action fails I will try to remove myself from the slime by moving quickly and then try to free Han Jee-Han followed by the others}}

Kwon Shi-Yun, be careful - We'll try and free Han Jee-Han so he can help you
Round 3

"Han, what about your skills and stats?" Ask Athenril008 to Han Jee.

"Skills? Stats? We can see those? Of course! I was so dumb! Seems like I have A Gamer's Mind and A Gamer's Body... Oh, I do know my stats. I have STR 2 and CON 2. Damn, I should had invested in INT."

By using the skill Empathy, Athenril008 is able to detect:
MIB: curiosity
Girl in Red: fear
Slime: hungry
Han: calm

Athenril008 used Empathy
6 more uses to level up

Athenril008 takes his Rusty Knife from the inventory and stab the tentacle holding him!

Black Slime received 107 DMG!

By using your weapon to tear apart, a skill to slice, "Cut" has been created.

Athenril008 is able to free himself from the Slime and go away from it. Then he goes and try to mess with the MIB.

"You have a lot of curiosity, right? Don't you know that the curiosity killed the cat?"

MIB: Anger

"I don't like a bigmouthed stupid. Worm of silence, go."

Athenril008 used Empathy
5 more uses to level up

A white worm, as big as a regular dog, get out from a portal and jump over Athenril008's face. The worm covers his mouth, then becomes transparent, and disappears. But when the worm is gone, Athenril008 has no mouth.

Athenril008 is under the status Mute. He can't speak anymore nor use any active skill.
Athenril008 lost his Rusty Knife

Athenril008 is unable to use Empathy on Kwon Shi-Yun because is too much scared trying to grasp his non-existent mouth.

"We will never diiiiiie. Even against a level 46 person, we'd fight for the lulz. Girl with red hair, don't be afraid of this guy, and don't mind us, we'll probably not die. Believe in yourself, and we can probably beat this guy, even though we're level 1's lol." Tells Shadower to Kwon Shi-Yun.

"What the hell are you talking about crazy boy?" Says the red-hair girl, a little blushed.

By cheering your allies with words of courage, "Encourage" has been created.

Kwon Shi-Yun increase her dodge chance by 40%

She is dodging the fireballs from the three-head dog, and her attacks are giving a beating to the monster.

Kwon Shi-Yun: attracted.

Athenril008 used Empathy
4 more uses to level up

Shadower used Observe LV1 on Black Slime.
9 more uses to level up

Black Slime LV16
HP: 1093/1200
MP: 500
A slime that lives in the demon world. Keeps it's demonic power inside, and has the ability to strengthen its body. It moves slower than a human's running speed, but is quite fast at jumping towards whoever gets close.

Shadower can't see anything in the Black Slime like a symbol, but he watch some kind of ring that the man in black suit has. It's no possible for him to remove it.
Shadower throw random stuff to the summoner: a rock. But the Black Slime blocks because Shadower is still grabbed.

Black Slime received 3 DMG.

The Black Slime attacks Shadower!

Shadower received 50 DMG

DragonEye is taking a note of the Slime, looking for any patterns of movements and how its being controlled by. But he doesn't develope the Observe Skill.

"Can anything be easy, just for once?" DragonEye mumbles to himself, he is trying to use some magic, trying to imagine how to feel power around him, like he is building up energy and shoot a lightning bolt, or a bolt of energy to strike at least multiple of times.

DragonEye releases a lightning strike attack!

DragonEye learned Lightning Edge!

He used Lightning Edge 3 times against the Black Slime!

Black Slime received 202 DMG.
Black Slime received 303 DMG (CRITICAL!)
Black Slime received 202 DMG.

Black Slime: 383 HP remaining

DragonEye has freed Shadower, Destroya1103 and Han Jee.

"I had a very interesting dream last night my body was covered in flames and I was older.. I felt so empowered. But before that part I saw my younger self throw a fireball equivalent to Ryu in Street Fighter..." Speak Destroya1103 out loud.

Destroya1103 emit a ball of fire... from his hands!

Destroya1103 learned Fire Ball

He used Fire Ball against the Black Slime!

Black Slime received 262 DMG (Combustion)

"My turn! Rip! Rip!" Yell Han Jee, using his new skill.

Black Slime received 100 DMG.
Black Slime received 100 DMG.

BLACK SLIME WAS DESTROYED!

DragonEye won +450 EXP and level up to LV3
Athenril008 won +450 EXP and level up to LV3
Shadower won +450 EXP and level up to LV3
Destroya1103 won +450 EXP and level up to LV3

Kwon Shi-Yun also defeated the big dog. And also a gigantic insect. And even managed to give one hit to the MIB!

"It was weird indeed, that they get into through the Illusion Barrier. So they have powers too. Whatever, this was more educational than I thought. You weren't below my expectations, User of the Blaze Fist." Says Hwan Sung-Gon

"You guys did most of the fun. Oh well, I guess is easier level up by killing monsters. Hey, where is the sunglasses guy? He is no here! Why did he leave?" Wonders Han Jee Evil or Very Mad 

Suddenly the red-hair girl appears in front of all of you.

"All of you, who are you? That wasn't something an ordinary person could have defeated, no even in group. So how did you kill it?" interrogates Soul Blaze Fist User, LV 32 Kwon Shi-Yun

Option 1
Good Quest: Give an answer different from the others
Reward: +5 Karma / +60 EXP

Option 2
Bad Quest: Steal a kiss from her
Reward: -10 Karma / +120 EXP

Option 3
Hard Quest: Befriend Kwon Shi-Yun
Reward: +20 Karma / +200 EXP

What and how are you gonna do it? Remember to check your char in the first part of the first page. And because you raised two levels, you have two points to invest in stats. Save them or use them, it's up to you. Also, DE can now learn from the book

Last edited by rhaidot on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Destroya's action)
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Dex + 2

"These people know some stuff, don't know how they did it, maybe I'll try it too. Well, at least you're alright now, glad to see everyone's safe, especially you. You should take care of yourself okay? Though judging from what I saw, you're far better than us so I guess you can handle it. Though I could answer to your call if you need any help. Well, I hope we can get along just fine, so what are you gonna do now by the way?"

Browse the internet regarding the concept of wind, or try to search things which are game-related skills that can be learned from dex. Check other games and see how dex is used and maybe try to do these things (if they're not bad things xD) to try and learn some dex skills. Also, try to practice some wind skillz! xD

Try to learn some kind of wind enchant, something like making the blade sharper or creating a sharp wind near the edge of the Rusty Knife. Practice cut skill with it too, not hurting anybody though. Return to Abe by throwing it to him with the intent to kill. xD. Since he knows that I'm gonna throw the knife, hope he catches it. xD. "Don't drop it next time"

FB PM Cris.

Last edited by Shadower on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:42 pm

+2 charisma
Use skill book

Being the the first one to speak... "That depends, are you a friend of foe?" *Hold out hand*

~If the answer is yes~
My friends call me DragonEye, and I already know yours, Kwon Shi-Yun. As for your question, it appears we both have powers to fight our foes.

~If the answer is no~
Very well, Kwon Shi-Yun. Then there is no reason for me to answer you.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Catch/Intercept/Deflect knife if Shadower attempts to throw it. Use knife to try and cut the worm on my mouth. If it doesn't work, talk to Kwon Shi-yun after DE, "Now, now DE-san, that's not a way to talk to a fine lady",
then ask if she knows how to remove it. If she rejects, whisper to her and tell her that I know that she is attracted to Shadower and that I'll help her if she helps me. xD If she denies it, I will slowly walk back to the group and shout slowly, "Hey Shadower, did you know that this girl likes you?" She will probably stop me at the middle of lik-----, and agree to my proposition, and be her supporting friend, or something like that. :face: 

If it still fails, just tell her, "We are not of this world." and hold up a Spock hand sign and smile jokingly. xD
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:06 am

+1 Strength
+1 Charisma

We did great against that slime, hell yeah guys! Han you kicked ass!
*Identify skills used if possible and try to identify peoples emotions and reactions*

Kwon Shi-Yun, I don't know how you got here, but we also share traits. I would be honored to be your apprentice. I am a fast learner. I saw some of your skills when you defeated the 3-headed dog, you were amazing. I am very interested in you. What is your plan ? Will you come with us? I know some things you might not want to answer, but you can trust me.

DE, Can you teach me how to do Lightning Edge? I'll try and teach you Combo for an exchange.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gamer: A RPG Story Empty ROUND 4

Post  rhaidot Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:29 pm

NOTE
This update was delayed because a blackout. Also, I will try to update tomorrow in 24 hours, but I have a lot of work to do, so, I don't promise anything.

Shadower wrote:Dex + 2

"These people know some stuff, don't know how they did it, maybe I'll try it too. Well, at least you're alright now, glad to see everyone's safe, especially you. You should take care of yourself okay? Though judging from what I saw, you're far better than us so I guess you can handle it. Though I could answer to your call if you need any help. Well, I hope we can get along just fine, so what are you gonna do now by the way?"

Browse the internet regarding the concept of wind, or try to search things which are game-related skills that can be learned from dex. Check other games and see how dex is used and maybe try to do these things (if they're not bad things xD) to try and learn some dex skills. Also, try to practice some wind skillz! xD

Try to learn some kind of wind enchant, something like making the blade sharper or creating a sharp wind near the edge of the Rusty Knife. Practice cut skill with it too, not hurting anybody though. Return to Abe by throwing it to him with the intent to kill. xD. Since he knows that I'm gonna throw the knife, hope he catches it. xD. "Don't drop it next time"

FB PM Cris.
Athenril008 wrote:Catch/Intercept/Deflect knife if Shadower attempts to throw it. Use knife to try and cut the worm on my mouth. If it doesn't work, talk to Kwon Shi-yun after DE, "Now, now DE-san, that's not a way to talk to a fine lady",
then ask if she knows how to remove it. If she rejects, whisper to her and tell her that I know that she is attracted to Shadower and that I'll help her if she helps me. xD If she denies it, I will slowly walk back to the group and shout slowly, "Hey Shadower, did you know that this girl likes you?" She will probably stop me at the middle of lik-----, and agree to my proposition, and be her supporting friend, or something like that. :face: 

If it still fails, just tell her, "We are not of this world." and hold up a Spock hand sign and smile jokingly. xD
DragonEye wrote:+2 charisma
Use skill book

Being the the first one to speak... "That depends, are you a friend of foe?" *Hold out hand*

~If the answer is yes~
My friends call me DragonEye, and I already know yours, Kwon Shi-Yun. As for your question, it appears we both have powers to fight our foes.

~If the answer is no~
Very well, Kwon Shi-Yun. Then there is no reason for me to answer you.
Destroya1103 wrote:+1 Strength
+1 Charisma

We did great against that slime, hell yeah guys! Han you kicked ass!
*Identify skills used if possible and try to identify peoples emotions and reactions*

Kwon Shi-Yun, I don't know how you got here, but we also share traits. I would be honored to be your apprentice. I am a fast learner. I saw some of your skills when you defeated the 3-headed dog, you were amazing. I am very interested in you. What is your plan ? Will you come with us? I know some things you might not want to answer, but you can trust me.

DE, Can you teach me how to do Lightning Edge? I'll try and teach you Combo for an exchange.
ROUND 4

As the fastest between then, Shadower talks first.

"You look pretty dumb... But, some stuff, eh? I will remeber your face, but seems like you don't trust me enough to tell me your name..." Says Kwon Shi-Yun

Shadower won +5 Karma / +60 EXP

DragonEye use the skill book
DragonEye obtained the skill
"Emotion Control."

"That depends, are you a friend of foe?" Ask DE by hold out his hand, as if he was the first one to talk, which he wasn't.

"Do you think I am gonna hold hands with anybody?" Answers Kwon Shi-Yun very upset.

"Very well, Kwon Shi-Yun. Then there is no reason for me to answer you." Finish DragonEye.

"Damn disrespectful worm!" Shouts Kwon Shi-Yun and gives a kick to DragonEye... in the balls!

DragonEye received 150 DMG!

DragonEye won +5 Karma / +60 EXP

Athenril008 try to hurt the worm, but it's like the worm isn't there at all.

"Now, now DE-san, that's not a way to talk to a fine lady". Gesture Athenril008 by signs.

By trying to communicate your ideas without talking, a skill to talk with gestures, "Sign Language" has been created.

"How convenient, you can talk with signs! I learned that when I was a child." Talks Kwon Shi-Yun, the only one able to understand him.

"Do you know how to remove it?" Ask Athenril008 to her.

"Well, maybe I know how, but I have not permission to use it..."

"I know that you are attracted to Shadower, I'll help you if you help me."

"ARE YOU BLACKMAILING ME?"

Athenril008 goes near to Shadower and begins to do a lot of movements that poor Shadower isn't able to understand.

"Timmy fell down in the well again?" Mocks Han Jee.

"Fine, fine, I will heal you, but you have to promise me never tell anything about your nonsense, or I will break something ele on you... permanently" Says Kwon Shi-Yun.

Kwon Shi-Yun used Shark Encampment in Athenril008, and remove all negative status

"We are not of this world." Speaks Athenril008 holding up a Spock hand sign and smile jokingly.

"Whatever. Just... remeber that you owe me one." She blushes a little, glancing to the ignorant Shadower.

Athenril008 won +20 Karma / +200 EXP

"We did great against that slime, hell yeah guys! Han you kicked ass!" Cheers

"Thanks, but we are going far away from a normal life now." Says Han Jee ._.

Destroya1103 try to identify skills used if possible.

Destroya1103: A skill has been created through a special act.

Destroya1103 try to identify peoples emotions and reactions but he has no success.

"Kwon Shi-Yun, I don't know how you got here, but we also share traits. I would be honored to be your apprentice. I am a fast learner. I saw some of your skills when you defeated the 3-headed dog, you were amazing. I am very interested in you. What is your plan ? Will you come with us? I know some things you might not want to answer, but you can trust me." Tells Destroya1103.

"You sure are a direct person, except to say your name. But seems like you aren't a user of the Water Element, so there isn't point in try to teach you what you can't learn. Besides, this is a secret tech from my family, so... I will go for now, I will see you around."

Destroya1103 +5 Karma / +60 EXP

"DE, Can you teach me how to do Lightning Edge? I'll try and teach you Combo for an exchange." Propose Destroya1103 to DragonEye. He didn't answer, yet.

"How are we supposed to get out now of this Illusion Barrier? She didn't tell us anything!" Complains a depressed Han Jee.

Then a lot of cracks sound around of you, as the Illusion Barrier gets broken, shatters and suddenly you can see a old lady walking and birds chirping on electric wires. You are back in the real world.

All the player recover their HP and MP at full.

"Why are you guys late? Were you worried of the punishment?" Ask Do Gi-Hyun sensei, his Rod of love on his shoulder.

Athenril008, Shadower, Destroya1103 and Han Jee are in front of everyone. Ony DragonEye was forgiven of being late, because he looks like crap already. But about the others, they also escaped from school yesterday, so...

"Save any excuses that you have. 5 times for each of you, got it?" Do Gi-Hyun sensei begins to hit and count. "One! Two!"

Through the power of your body to endure pain and damage, "Physical Endurance" has been created.

"Three!"

Through the power of your body to endure pain and damage, "Physical Endurance" has been created.

"Four!"

Destroya1103 : A skill has been created through a special act.

"Five! You can go back to your seat. The next time I will double the number. Now, it is time to study very hard, because you need to prepare to your College's exams..."

Then you have a regular day, with a lot of pain for all of you.

In recess, Shadower try to learn some kind of wind enchant, something like making the blade sharper or creating a sharp wind near the edge of the Rusty Knife...

Shadower's hands begins to create a flow from then and... The Rusty Knife is destroyed!

Shadower learned Twister!

"Don't drop it next time." Kinda apologizes Shadower to Athenril008.

In the school, using his laptop, Shadower browse the internet regarding the concept of wind, trying to search things which are game-related skills that can be learned from dex. He check other games and see how dex is used and maybe try to do these things.

He find that this is the best information in internet, regarding those powers that he has seen in he and his friends.

Through the practice of playing videogames and surfing in the internet, "Computing" has been created.

"Thanks to you guys, I know a lot about our ability, but that Illusion Barrier may be a serious danger in the future. What should be doing now? I know, the red-haird girl was gorgeous, but find her it's no important. What do we should do...? Oh, new quest!" Says Han Jee.

Option 1
Good Quest: Recover the Confidential Document of Do Gi-Hyun sensei
Reward: +5 Karma / +69 EXP / 63 Gold

Option 2
Bad Quest: Steal the Confidential Document of Do Gi-Hyun sensei
Reward: -10 Karma / +150 EXP

"What's the meaning of this? Someone stole something from Sensei? And how are we going to find out who did it? Maybe we should forget this and focus in the Illusion Barrier stuff, and we haven't a chance to rest yet..." Speak Han Jee.

What and how are you gonna do it? Remember to check your char in the first part of the first page

Last edited by rhaidot on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:02 am

+2 Int

Try to Relax/Calm down/Meditate to increase mana/ki/chakra flow/regen rate in the body.

Use empathy on teacher-sensei while asking him if there's anything wrong. Use empathy results to tread carefully on the conversation and convince him to tell you about his problem. (Don't mention anything about the quest or anything that might arise suspicion from teacher-sensei, just say that I can tell it from his face and that I want to help, that I CAN help (say it with a straight and deadly face).)

Ask details about what happened if successful. Share to other Gamers.
Use details and track/deduce who might be the thief/ves, and ask this question "Have you heard about sensei Do Gi-Hyun's file?" while using empathy to gauge their reactions, if they don't know a thing about it, they would only be confused, but if they knew something about it they would either be happy (if they are proud of it), or scared (that somebody knows about it). Be on Alert for anything suspicious, and if the thief/ves is/are confirmed, just Observe from afar. Share to other Gamers info on targets.

If the others are still resting (or I have time afterwards), go to the archery club and ask if I can join the club. Borrow (really just ask, do NOT steal....yet xD) a practice bow, and try to Pierce practice targets. Ask club members for tips. Also look for basic guides/instructions/manuals to archery. Also look in the library (if have time).

If went home, research about it using net.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next