The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Survivor Rolls

+5
Shadower
DragonEye
Saynna
ColmilloNegro
rhaidot
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Zombie Survivor Rolls - Page 4 Empty Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Saynna Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:16 am

q_q

*Doesn't care if the ghost can be an asset to team, I want him out*

Roll 4 and perform an exorcism on the spirit.

Die spirit, dieee
Saynna
Saynna

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:13 pm

5. Cut my arm or let DE bite it off, apparently he wants it as a snack, then use auto mail arm from Athenril. He would give it, prolly, or if not, then meh.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:31 pm

3 give automail, then just run around in circles chasing tail xDD
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:31 am

DragonEye wrote:Becoming a werewolf isn't so bad as I expected. I don't really have to worry about gear in the early run. Nor the upkeep isn't really that bad currently. Razz 

While the others trying trying to help saynna and shadower. I'll stand guard to make sure that fool is not planning to return with mindless vengeance.

The roll shale be a 1. I sense something really bad going to happen with this one of a roll.  Rolling Eyes

EDIT:

Well... he asked for it. ( XD ) Bite Shadower's arm off. [(1 roll) + (3 bite) = (4 total)]

You bite and tear apart Shadower's arm. But that arm smell like shit to you. So you don't eat it.

ColmilloNegro wrote:I'll help Saynna with my 2, He and Destroya saved me once, I'm indebted.

You try to manipulate the Left Hand of Doom. You give it a little hit. The Left Hand of Doom reacts by moving alone and hitting you in the head. Now you are hearing a lot of voices talking about pain, hell, blood and utterly pleasure.

You got the status Mystical Headache (-2)
Your Rolls had been restored

"That headache it is too strange, it seems related to the Left Hand of Doom, which has Demons cells... The only way that I can think to cure it is Holy water or something like that." The Doctor Morgan diagnosis had been spoken.

Saynna wrote:q_q

*Doesn't care if the ghost can be an asset to team, I want him out*

Roll 4 and perform an exorcism on the spirit.

Die spirit, dieee

You move around your Left Hand of Doom until finally the spirit gets shut. Maybe the hit in Colmillo's head help it. You don't care, you are just happy that at least you can't hear it now.

The Doctor Morgan gets close to you and cures your Slightly Hurt status.

"Your welcome, my big boy experiment. I am so proud of you. You are the first test subject to survive the transformation. I am wondering, should I give you a second doses?"

You are Healthy again

Shadower wrote:5. Cut my arm or let DE bite it off, apparently he wants it as a snack, then use auto mail arm from Athenril. He would give it, prolly, or if not, then meh.

You are able to stand all the hellish operation. With the help of DE, Athenril, the Doctor Morgan and the twins werewolfs, you have now a new Automail Arm.

You obtained the status Cyborg.

Check your PM to more info.

Athenril008 wrote:3 give automail, then just run around in circles chasing tail xDD

You drop the Automail, you become nervous when you see all the blood. It is Misa who take it and Kira who holds Shadower to hold him quiet.

"Little kitten, keep running around." Mocks Misa of you.

Destroya1103 wrote:In a facebook's chat: lol I'm going to assist mr left hand of doom with my 1 roll >.>

Even after you see Colmillo being hit by the Left Hand of Doom, you got curious and try to do something with it. A blue bolt strikes you and everything goes dark.
When you open your eyes, the Doctor Morgan is above you.

"You will live. You may feel some strange emotion but don't worry, it is all artificial." Tells the Doctor Morgan, who never looked so good looking. Her boobs are great bouncing against her robe, her glasses shinning and pure, she is an angel from the sky that you must protect to any cost.

You obtained the status In Love (-3 / Doctor Morgan)

TWELVE SITUATION

Problem You don't have a clue about the location of Stone City. One more day happens without novelty... Until the midday, when all the wolfs give the alarm.
"There are humans coming this way! I can smell fire and guns!" Yells Kira.
"There must be at least twenty of them!" Scream Misa.
"We don't stand a chance. Escape, dodge, run! It is the extermination again!" Cries Lupa.

Possible Solution Save your own life at any cost.

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Mystical Headache (-2) / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Bandages (Cures Crippled / 1 Uses) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Saynna / Healthy / 3 2 1 / Left Hand of Doom (+2) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

DragonEye / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 2 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Kira (Ally) / Misa (Ally) / Lupa (Ally)

Shadower / Cyborg: Automail Arm (+1 / Cures Lost Arm) / 3 / Alice's Diary (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Athenril008 / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 4 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Destroya1103 / In Love (-3 / Doctor Morgan) / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Grenades (+3 / 1 uses) / Shotgun Without Bullets (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

If someone else want to play just post a Roll.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:08 am

4, carry all non-humans i can and sprint the hell out of there

top priority: female human then male human then injured werewolves
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:30 am

So a Mystical headache? This provide voices of spirit, voices of everything.... I don't want to lose it, I want to control it!!!!!!

Enter into a deep meditation to control this new power, so I'll be able to sense everything: the nature, the spirits, the persons, and specially, gain a mystical connection with wolves!!! (Because I'm a wolves lover if you haven't notice xD)[PD: Not only werewolves, mystical connection to all kind of wolves]

Roll: 6 (if someone wants to help me in this, well, It wouldn't be bad :p )
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:08 pm

"With that many enemies, the odd are not in our favor. Come, Kira, Lupa and Misa. Lets escape before that reach to out location. Even though I can plan may ways to fight them off. But out current conditions and supplies allowing us a very low probability for each of us surviving."

Roll 2.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:17 pm

3. Help those with low rolls, use diary to figure out how the enemies would attack and try to avoid it. Not separating from the others if possible.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:51 am

ABOUT THIS UPDATE

Did you check the draws of Kira and Misa? Just need to finish Lupa in her solo colored appearance and then I will locate the three in a special blooded in black and white.
Also, a reminder for Destroya and the Sub-forum in Spanish. Pretty please?

Saynna wrote:I am very smart and I won't play in this round to avoid the chasing  Twisted Evil 

Saynna wrote:I am busier than the GM  Sad 

Athenril008 wrote:4, carry all non-humans i can and sprint the hell out of there

top priority: female human then male human then injured werewolves

You carry the Doctor Morgan and ColmilloNegro. Some shoots hit you but you ignore them.

ColmilloNegro wrote:So a Mystical headache? This provide voices of spirit, voices of everything.... I don't want to lose it, I want to control it!!!!!!

Enter into a deep meditation to control this new power, so I'll be able to sense everything: the nature, the spirits, the persons, and specially, [size=16.000001907348633]gain a mystical connection with wolves!!![/size] (Because I'm a wolves lover if you haven't notice xD)[PD: Not only werewolves, mystical connection to all kind of wolves]

Roll: 6 (if someone wants to help me in this, well, It wouldn't be bad :p )

Thanks to Athenril008 saving your ass, you get focused and try to individualize the voice, mainly to find the true voice of the wolf. No these werewolfs monsters, they are just demons or mutants. No. You want to find the ancestral power of the wolves.
And the God of Wolves listens to you.

"If you are asking for my help I can give it to you. But you must prove that you are worthy enough. I will lend you some of my power, I will let you wear the wolf's mantle. In exchange, you must conquer the heart of the girl that you know as Lupa. She must bear your sons because. She is the Goddess of her kin, and with our union, a new race will be born. Fail, and I will take your life."

You obtained Stealth Skin (+3)
You obtained Claws (+2)
You obtained Bite (+2)
You obtained the Status Magical Creature (Random)

The only bad thing about your transformation is that you say everything out loud.

DragonEye wrote:"With that many enemies, the odd are not in our favor. Come, Kira, Lupa and Misa. Lets escape before that reach to out location. Even though I can plan may ways to fight them off. But out current conditions and supplies allowing us a very low probability for each of us surviving."

Roll 2.

You and your pack run as fast as you can. But the chasers are able to capture Misa with a net. Kira and you want to go back, but Lupa doesn't allow it.

"If we all got captured it will be worst, we will save her later." Tells Lupa calmly.

Your Rolls had been restored.

Shadower wrote:3. Help those with low rolls, use diary to figure out how the enemies would attack and try to avoid it. Not separating from the others if possible.

You read in the diary that you must help Misa, but the part about why is burned. You stay with her and got trapped in a net. She hugs you very scared from their sticks and fire. They seem to want to kill Misa because she is a monster, but because you are with her and you are still a human, they refrain.

"What are we gonna do with them?" Wonders one of the enemies.

"Let's take them to the Captain Yue, maybe he will pay us well." Propose other and the rest agrees with him.

Your Rolls had been restored.

Check your facebook to find more info about your current situation

THIRTEENTH SITUATION

Problem The group is divided. And not everyone wants to rescue Misa or Shadower. Well, mainly the Doctor Morgan doesn't want to help them.

"It is a fucking suicide! We will captured or killed or worst! I believe there is an old man living near hear, he is some kind of Blacksmith. Let's go there, buy some weapons and forget about that poor handsome one, and about Shadower too."

Possible Solution 1 Go back to rescue Shadower and Misa

Possible Solution 2 Keep going and find the Blacksmith

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

ColmilloNegro / Magical Creature (Random) / 5 4 3 2 1 / Stealth Skin (+3) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+2) / Bandages (Cures Crippled / 1 Uses) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Saynna / Healthy / 3 2 1 / Left Hand of Doom (+2) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

DragonEye / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Kira (Ally) / Misa (?) / Lupa (Ally)

Shadower / Cyborg: Automail Arm (+1 / Cures Lost Arm) / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Alice's Diary (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Athenril008 / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Destroya1103 / In Love (-3 / Doctor Morgan) / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Grenades (+3 / 1 uses) / Shotgun Without Bullets (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:27 am

So, if lupa doesn't fall in love with me I'll die? D:

Well, is better to do it quickly, also, She have 2 fucking blades, TWO FUCKING OVERPOWERED BLADES!!! That's hot.

Roll: 5, Talk to Lupa and Support her in whatever She decides about Misa and Shadower's situation.
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:04 am

Roll shall be a 4.

I'll chose to head back and rescue misa. While then, I warn that she won't find true love if the person is pretty much forced to go after her heart. It'll only end in misery and death.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Saynna Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:50 am

I'll come back for Shadower, roll 3. xD
Saynna
Saynna

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Wait for the others, if they don't come in a while, distract the guards by trying to feign a defect/injury in my automail arm, hopefully that would provide enough time for Misa to kill teh guards.

Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 pm

1, let the others rescue the others, just continue protecting those i have saved
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:24 pm

I will gain a supernatural power that I desire if possible and become good friends with Lupa. (Teleportation)
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:39 am

ABOUT THIS UPDATE

rhaidot wrote:I will buy the Life Potion and The Goddess Dicer DVD Season 1 Limited Edition for a total of $160, I will be left with $800.

And so DE, how many dices or DP whatever do i get for all the drawings? Double-click for full size.

Kira:

Misa:

Lupa:

Wolves Girls:

ColmilloNegro wrote:So, if lupa doesn't fall in love with me I'll die? D:

Well, is better to do it quickly, also, She have 2 fucking blades, TWO FUCKING OVERPOWERED BLADES!!! That's hot.

Roll: 5, Talk to Lupa and Support her in whatever She decides about Misa and Shadower's situation.

And so Rescue Plan begins.

"Go and die you fool!" Curses you the Doctor Morgan and leaves the group, followed by Destroya.

You lost Doctor Morgan (Ally)

Lupa designs Rescue Plan like this. Three Pairs: Diversion Group (CollmilloNegro and Lupa), Infiltration Group (DragonEye and Kira) and Extracting Group (Saynna and Athenril008).

Following the track leave by your enemies, you get to a improvised Fort. It looks like this used to be some simple neighborhood, but now there are nets and fence and guards everywhere. You and Lupa lure a mob of zombies against the mob, forcing the guards to focus in repelling them, creating the needed distraction for DE, Kira, Athenril008 and Saynna to enter the fort.

DragonEye wrote:Roll shall be a 4.

I'll chose to head back and rescue misa. While then, I warn that she won't find true love if the person is pretty much forced to go after her heart. It'll only end in misery and death.

"I appreciate your words DE, but even if I look younger I am wise and strong, as the representative of the Moon. I will receive the help of this newborn avatar of the Old Dog, but I am not planning to fall for him or anyone. My love is for my kind." Tells you Lupa.

After Lupa and Colmillo successfully distract the guards, Kira and you sneak inside the fort.

You have to kill a couple of guards, which you feast quickly. You only let living and unconscious the man smart enough to point the location of your comrade.
You get to the prison, and find a hurt Misa and a suspicious Shadower...

Saynna wrote:I'll come back for Shadower, roll 3. xD

"Go and die you fool!" Curses you the Doctor Morgan and leaves the group, followed by Destroya.

You and Athenril008 are in charge of stealing a vehicle from the fort, a car big enough for the group. You search and search, but there isn't a good chance to steal one.

Suddenly a explosion creates an earthquake and you lost sight of everything.

Shadower wrote:Wait for the others, if they don't come in a while, distract the guards by trying to feign a defect/injury in my automail arm, hopefully that would provide enough time for Misa to kill teh guards.

You say that your not real arm is hurting, the guards laugh, but not hard enough to ignore Misa's rampage. She slash the head of one, but the other four guards unload a full rain of bullets on her. She kills all of them eventually, but it is too damage to do anything more than stay quiet and heal.

Then DE and Kira come, and the twin isn't glad to see her sister injured.

Then a big explosion puts an end to everything. The building falls over the four of you.

Athenril008 wrote:1, let the others rescue the others, just continue protecting those i have saved

Finally you spot a tank! You sneak inside of it without thinking much and start to move sticks and to push buttons all over it.

The canon points the prison.
The canon shoots.
The prison gets destroyed with four of your mates in it.
Someone enters in the tank and hits you in the head.
All goes dark.

Destroya1103 wrote:6

I will gain a supernatural power that I desire if possible and become good friends with Lupa. (Teleportation)

You want to go with the others but your heart says no and you follow the Doctor Morgan. She is very happy because you are the only one that accompany her, so glad that she injects somethings in your right arm.

I bet you have curiosity to know how it looks after the injection, right?

Destroya's Right Hand of Glory:

Your right arm is now a BFG (Big Fucking Gun).

You obtained Right Hand of Glory (+3)

"I am so glad that those Angel's cell didn't killed you! Well, now we need to get to the Blacksmith's house. Teleportation or Flying will be very opportune right now." Celebrates Doctor Morgan her new experiment.

You start to shine and she hugs you. Both of you disappear to a better place...

Check your facebook to know more about your current situation.

FOURTEENTH SITUATION

Problem When you guys wake up. You find yourselves in some kind of Roman Coliseum. You have handcuffs tied to a heavy metal ball.

"Congratulations, prisoners. You have demonstrated a great force and desire to live. Hence, I, the Captain, shall provide one small chance to fulfill your wish. All 16 of you have made gruesome crimes against my city, but the forgiveness will be given to the last warrior standing! The rest, will fight and die against each other, all for the entertainment of my people. The losers will die or will live to fight in another tournament, choice taken by his opponent. The tournament has begun!" Speaks a man dressed with a toga and a crown over his head.

The audience is euphoric.

The battles will be like this.

First Battle: Saynna VS Athenril008

Second Battle: ColmilloNegro VS Jake the Double-Head

Third Battle: DragonEye VS Tim the Burglar

Fourth Battle: Shadower VS Naga the Siren

Fifth Battle: Lupa VS Moira the Siren

Six Battle: Kira VS Jim the Eater

Seven Battle: Mad Dog VS Keero

Eight Battle: Scar VS Silencer

"My sister isn't here. Is she...?" Kira isn't able to end that phrase.

Possible Solution Fight and kill your oponnent because it is what the audience wants you to do.

ColmilloNegro / Magical Creature (Random) / 4 3 2 1 / Stealth Skin (+3) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+2) / Bandages (Cures Crippled / 1 Uses)

Saynna / Healthy / 2 1 / Left Hand of Doom (+2)

DragonEye / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 6 5 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Kira (Ally) / Misa (?) / Lupa (Ally)

Shadower / Cyborg: Automail Arm (+1 / Cures Lost Arm) / 6 5 4 2 1 / Alice's Diary (+1)

Athenril008 / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 2 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets)

Destroya1103 / In Love (-3 / Doctor Morgan) / 5 4 3 2 1 / Right Hand of Glory (+3) / Grenades (+3 / 1 uses) / Shotgun Without Bullets (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:30 am

Roll is 5 - Action sent to GM.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:16 am

I hate burglars, So I'll bite his head off with a roll of 2. <2+3=5> With the severe head in my mouth so show it off to the audience as a sign of dominance, mostly to the one that runs this joint. (I'm coming after you fool. Stealing what is mine then label me as a criminal? Just try an run fresh meat, it makes the hunt even more thrilling.)

Last edited by DragonEye on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Saynna Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:11 am

Anger Antheril, use roll 1
Saynna
Saynna

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:15 am

Check the diary as to what will happen. Avoid dying. 2
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:24 pm

Roll: 4, pierce my enemy's heart with my claws (+2), to absorb his soul/energy/chakra/whatever with my Mystical Magical Nigga Creature powers, so I'll win more and new wolf powers!! (so 4+2=6, that means that I can success, isn't it? ._.)
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:18 am

2, just stand and do nothing, let saynna do her thing
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:21 pm

ABOUT THIS UPDATE

Lethal Weapon 4 is so good!

Destroya1103 wrote:Roll is 5 - Action sent to GM.

Check your facebook.

DragonEye wrote:I hate burglars, So I'll bite his head off with a roll of 2. <2+3=5> With the severe head in my mouth so show it off to the audience as a sign of dominance, mostly to the one that runs this joint. (I'm coming after you fool. Stealing what is mine then label me as a criminal? Just try an run fresh meat, it makes the hunt even more thrilling.)

All the fighters are in the Arena at the same time. The Captain, rather than watching the fights from afar, it is in the middle of the Arena, looking interested.
Tim the Burglar is faster than you. With a Golden Dagger, he slash your left eye.

"How bout that animal? This magical dagger is enchanted to prevent regeneration..." Those are the last words of Tim the Burglar.

You give your Eye of Doom to the Captain. He smiles at you.

You obtained the status One-eyed (-1)

Saynna wrote:Anger Antheril, use roll 1

"Your mama is so fat that she..." You are interrupted by Antheril clawing your face and then eating your nose. Your face is pretty ugly now, yuck.

You obtained the status Deformed (-2)

You are declared loser and send to prison. You will see (more hearing than watching) the next fights from there.

Shadower wrote:Check the diary as to what will happen. Avoid dying. 2

The Diary says: "Swear loyalty to the court of the Deep One and bow yourself."

You do as the Diary said. The Siren puts her trident over your head and lets you live, for now.

You are declared loser and send to prison. You will see (more hearing than watching) the next fights from there.

ColmilloNegro wrote:Roll: 4, pierce my enemy's heart with my claws (+2), to absorb his soul/energy/chakra/whatever with my Mystical Magical Nigga Creature powers, so I'll win more and new wolf powers!! (so 4+2=6, that means that I can success, isn't it? ._.)

You insert your magical claw in the head of your enemy and is an instant K.O. But he has another head, and with that he eats one of your legs. Then you bite again and again until the other head stops too. The voice of the Old Wolf gives you instructions that you follow obediently.

You obtained Devour and Heal.

After the meal, your leg is fine.

Athenril008 wrote:2, just stand and do nothing, let saynna do her thing

You can't control yourself and before that you know anything you had horrible disfigured to Saynna. Are you making a career of hurting other players? It was a little snack, but your stomach still has space for more.

FIFTEENTH SITUATION

Problem The winners of the second round are:

Athenril008
ColmilloNegro
DragonEye
Naga the Siren
Lupa
Kira
Mad Dog
Scar

"Excellent! It had been a while since I meet so many strong participants! Very well. Now, don't worry, you don't have to fight against each other anymore. Just attack me, all of you. Together you will have more probability. Those who are able to make a little mark on me are free to go. I will try my best to not kill anyone, but I have problems to control my own strength." The Captain smirks, and the audience with him.

"You will pay a very high price for humiliating a princess!" Yells Naga the Siren.

"Attack with all!" Says Lupa

"What happened to my sister?" Screams Kira.

Mad Dog and Scar don't lose time and charge against the Captain immediately.

The Captain stand there, smiling.

Possible Solution 1 Don't fight.

Possible Solution 2 Escape (Only for those who lost the fight and are in prison now)

ColmilloNegro / Magical Creature (Random) / 3 2 1 / Stealth Skin (+3) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+2) / Devour and Heal / Bandages (Cures Crippled / 1 Uses)

Saynna / Deformed (-2) / 2 / Left Hand of Doom (+2)

DragonEye / One-eyed, Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 6 5 3 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Kira (Ally) / Misa (?) / Lupa (Ally)

Shadower / Cyborg: Automail Arm (+1 / Cures Lost Arm) / 6 5 4 1 / Alice's Diary (+1)

Athenril008 / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Gun (+3 / 5 Bullets)

Destroya1103 / In Love (-3 / Doctor Morgan) / 4 3 2 1 / Right Hand of Glory (+3) / Soulsword (+6 / Only one use) / Grenades (+3 / 1 uses) / Shotgun Without Bullets (+1) / Doctor Morgan (Ally)

rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:06 pm

I'll pick up the gold dagger, It might be useful later on. If not, I could get a decent price off of it.

"Kira, Lupa---stand down!*1 He's not one that we can beat without knowing what ace he has up his sleeve.*2 I tested him earlier in order to see his reaction, yet, he just smiled like hes doing right now. His over-confidence is not due to his ignorance, but on what he has in stored for us. It's a trap, nonetheless."

My roll shale be a 5.

Situational event.
If Destroya, or some other outside forces to cause the "Captain's" ace to be a complete failure, then I'll allow Kira and Lupa to join the fight to beat that fool back into his place again. Dat worm.

To Prevent any confusing, read these to see the meanings of the words or phases meant. (Words/phases are underlined.)

*1 (To stop the attack, do not continue, etc.)

*2 (Figurative of speech, that he has something big waiting for us when we fall into his trap with his taunting.)
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Action sent to GM.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down