The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Survivor Rolls

+5
Shadower
DragonEye
Saynna
ColmilloNegro
rhaidot
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Zombie Survivor Rolls - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Archer008 Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:05 am

Use 6, search for a bow and arrows,
Archer008
Archer008

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:14 am

Roll 6, action sent to GM via PM
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:34 am

Roll 1. Aim arm CAREFULLY into the sky and fire, releasing anger and frustration revolving around the captain.

Whisper to the ghost: I know, I didn't want to waste the use of my arm so early.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowKitten72 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Rolly 5:

Talk to Naga to learn more about her. She seems interesting to be around with. ^-^
SnowKitten72
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:25 pm

The roll shale be a 6.

Talk to Kira, to see if she feeling any better now.

I will also try to find the key to unlock the room to find some goodies to use.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Zombie Survivor Rolls - Page 6 Empty ZSR 20:End of the Journey Part 1

Post  rhaidot Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:51 am

ABOUT THIS UPDATE

From this point, no more players are allowed. The reason, it is that today I realized that the game has entered his final stage, we are close from the last battle. I am not sure how close we are, probably all could end in the chapter 25, but that could change depending of the players. With the idea for an ending to this game, also came a brand idea for a new game more based on mystery, I want to create something that makes anyone to feel paranoia, cobalt's talking about Nonary gave me inspiration.

From now on, dying will be more possible than before. i must warn you, players, be careful with your rolls and actions. If you don't want a Shakespeare's end, prepare for the worst, and hope the best.

Shadower wrote:6. And ride the dog, to victory!

I look at the dog as see was running to me, feeling terrified and all but relieved as soon as it was near me. I felt that he was a harmless dog, for his size which was quite big, and felt that I could trust the dog. I petted him and in the next moments he seems to be saying that I should follow him. Thinking that I've got no other clue in this desert, what harm can come from following the dog? I made my decision and decided to follow him. Before we left for the journey, I patted him the back, asking if I can ride him for the journey, and the dog's reaction seemed to be a yes, with its cheerful bark. Along the way, I suddenly talked to the dog about what has gone so far since the start of this zombie rampage, well, it was a load off to be able to talk to someone about it, even if it was a dog.

The big dog allows you to ride it. Looking him more closely, he must be a inbreed from dog and wolf. There is something familiar with this dog, you don't know why you feel it so close... Something tells you that the dog's name is Lucas. When you call him for that name, he reacts by swinging the tail.

After one hour of travelling, you get to a house made of wood. It has a sign in the front: "Alice & Kame's House." Shocked, you enter.

"Who is there? Did you finally bring Shadower, Lucas?" Ask a blind man sat in chair. His face is very similar to Alice. "You can't be nobody else, my sister never was wrong. Hi, my name is Kame. My sister talked a lot about you... She is already death, right? She told me everything a long time ago, the reason to leave me, her love for you and the gathering of the Seven Chosen. I will go with you, I have a mission to accomplish too. Soon will see a light, well, you will see it, both of us must go there and together, proceed our last battle against the Captain." He walks with the help of a rod.

You obtained Kame (Ally)

Your rolls had been restored.

Athenril008 wrote:Use 1, with Summon pack, find the others, especially DE and Yuki's group.

You howl in the desert, calling your kind.

And your kind came, but they are all new faces.

"You are an Alpha! How is that possible! I thought the Captain killed all of them!" Says one women red-haired. She is accompanied by two other women that are exactly like her, but with different hair color, one has it black and the other white.

"Don't be rude Anastasia! My name is Erika, and the last one is Camille. We are triplets, We believed that we were the last ones werewolves. We used to be part from the Goddess Clan many years ago... We thought about creating a new Alpha, but it could be dangerous, we didn't want to bring the anger of the Captain over us. Will you be our Alpha? Our life has no a real meaning, just the three of us aren't strong enough.... but maybe with your help, we can awake our Goddess, she must be alive around there, looking like a mere werewolf, but if she awakes, she may defeat the Captain. At least, she could be the only one able to fight against him in equal terms. There is a ritual that we can do as a pack..." Says the one with black hair.

The last sister, the silent white-haired Camille, gets close to you and kiss you in the lips. You no longer feel the urge to do as SnowKitten72 says.

You obtained Anastasia (Lover)
You obtained Erika (Lover)
You obtained Camille (Lover)

Archer008 wrote:Use 6, search for a bow and arrows,

You open your eyes. You are inside of a tube filled with a blue liquid that you are able to breath. You can see an old man approaching to the tube. He push some buttons in a computer and the blue liquid is quickly drained out from the tube. The tube rise up and you are naked in some kind of lab.

"Welcome to life, my son. I am the Doctor Lynch. You are an Artificial Human. I created you with the last great old technology from the human kind. 500 years ago, I and others scientists tried to invent a better human specimen, one without disease nor an aging process. But instead, we created two horrible horrors. First, we were the ones responsible for the zombie virus. But we didn't stop there, we thought that we could perfect the work of God, we were so fools! We kept the zombies captured in this lab and continue experimenting. And then we unleashed the ultimate monster in this world. He calls himself the Captain for an unknown reason. He is your big brother. He is the one who freed the zombies in the world and also became a cruel and all-mighty ruler of the Earth. I must ask you, my son, please, fight against your brother and win over him. You are the last ray of light for the human kind!" Says the old man.

You see that he is pointing to a bow with six arrows on a table. Seems to be made from gold and something else. There are also some clothes. You dress yourself and equip the weapons. You try to hug the old man, but he is just a mere hologram.

"Sorry, son, but I wasn't able to live for so long. But don't worry, you have been awke because some people that want to fight against the Captain is here. Go with them, and help to kill the tyrant."

You obtained Orichalcum Bow (+5 / 6 uses)

ColmilloNegro wrote:Roll 6, action sent to GM via PM

(Secret scene was successful) Check your PM in facebook for more info.

After taking the shower, you use the blue key to get inside of the secret room. There you find Archer008. You witness his talking with the hologram of the old man. Maybe there is more information in the folder...

Destroya1103 wrote:Roll 1. Aim arm CAREFULLY into the sky and fire, releasing anger and frustration revolving around the captain.

Whisper to the ghost: I know, I didn't want to waste the use of my arm so early.

You shoot onto the sky. A powerful white energy is launched. You can see, that is made from the souls of all those who fought against the Captain in the arena and lost theirs life in there. One of those spirits gets close to you.

"Dear Destroya, nothing is coincidence, that is something that I was never able to understand when I was alive. Now I can assure you that you are one of the chosen to fight against the Captain. Find and use the Left Hand of Doom united with the Right Hand of Glory. Together and balanced, they can destroy the Captain. And don't forget the sword that is part of you too. But you mustn't let that the anger leads your attacks, or else your death will be quick and meaningless. Fight Destroya, not for yourself, fight for the new world..." The spirit of Ellie Morgan kiss you and then vanishes with the others spirit into the sky.

Your Rolls had been restored

All the players and NPC are reunited by your light tower.

SnowKitten72 wrote:Rolly 5:

Talk to Naga to learn more about her. She seems interesting to be around with. ^-^

"You are a strange woman, do you know that? He, whatever, no one has paid attention to me in a long time. I used to be a princess of the Underwater Kingdom. Then someday a young and good looking prince came to me and I fell in love. He only want to be close to my father and brother to kill them all. That man who deceive me was the Captain. I betrayed my loved ones for a monster. And then he took me and made experiments with me using magic and science, until he got bored of me and replace me with that werewolf girl called Misa. That poor girl must be living in hell now." Says Naga.

Your relationship with Naga has been upgraded to Friend

DragonEye wrote:The roll shale be a 6.

Talk to Kira, to see if she feeling any better now.

I will also try to find the key to unlock the room to find some goodies to use.

"I am much better now, thank you Alpha, I mean, DE." Says Kira and Kiss you.

Check your PM in facebook for more info.

You don't have to find the key because Colmillo already did it. You get inside with the rest and witness the situation with Archer008. After that the hologram talks to you.

"You seem to be the leader of the group. Well, I can't help you in your quest, but at least I can give you a little help. You can take these Special Vials with you. Drinking one may help you to regenerate from heavy injuries in seconds. But as consequence, you will age much faster than normal. But having a overdose on the regenerative vials may kill you, that's why I suggest you to give one of these to different people. More than two in a life time my kill you in seconds too." Speaks the hologram with you.

You obtained Special Vias (Resuscitate / 7 uses)

TWENTIETH SITUATION

PROBLEM Attracted by the ray of hope launched for Destroya, all the players are together. The only place remaining to go is Captain's castle, where he is always waiting for strong opponents. The only question is, should you throw a direct attack, or use a stealth infiltration? Or divide the group and do both? Or prepare a little more?

POSSIBLE SITUATION 1 Throw a direct attack

POSSIBLE SITUATION 2 Stealth infiltration

POSSIBLE SITUATION 3 Do some preparations.

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Magical Creature (Random) / 5 4 2 1 / Stealth Skin (+3) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+2) / Devour and Heal / Blue Key / Folder "Secret Project of Human Resonance Evolution" / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Lupa (Lover)

DragonEye / One-eyed, Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 4 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Golden Dagger (+2 / Prevent Regeneration) / Special Vias (Resuscitate / 7 uses) / Gun (+3 / 1 Red Bullet ? ) / Kira (Lover) / Misa (?) / Lupa (Ally) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

Shadower / Lost Arm (-2) / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Lucas the Dog (Ally) / Kame (Ally)

Athenril008 / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 3 2  / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Anastasia (Lover) / Erika (Lover) / Camille (Lover)

Destroya1103 / Hate (-3 / Captain) / 6 5 4 3 2 1 / Right Hand of Glory (+3) / Soulsword (+6 / Only one use) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

SnowKitten72 / Phobia (-2 / Blood) / 3  / Naga the Siren (Friend)

Archer008 / Healthy / 5 4 3 2 1 / Orichalcum Bow (+5 / 6 uses)

From this point, no more players are allowed.

EDIT:
Destroya's Hate lowered by 1.
Kira is now DE's Lover
Lupa is now Colmillo's Lover

Last edited by rhaidot on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:17 pm

roll 4

So I'm guessing this can heal any wound at all. (Looks around) Hey Shadower mind drinking this? You "might" get your arm back with this. (If he refuses, then I'll have to make sure my test subject does his job properly then...)

If everything works perfectly, then I'll keep 1, and give 1 to Lupa, Kira, and Kitten. Then the rest out at random to the others.

I suggest we do more preparations and find more gear and more reliable healing items, *Searches for more items that can help. I want to have 100% probably that I can take out that general down and humiliate him for hurting Kira.  Twisted Evil  *

Last edited by DragonEye on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowKitten72 Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Roll 3

Yes, I can be very strange Naga-san.  Razz  As for me, I'm from a small town thats located deep in the mountains pretty far away---that is also funded by my foster father, which is known as the blacksmith. Thinking about it, he brought me to the fight with nothing to protect myself with. Even more he died a gruesome death right in front of me. Thus leaving me nothing to protect myself. So if I die and meet up with him in the after-life,  I going to give him a huge scolding that will last him that last for a whole afterlife!.

...Wait a second... Your a Princess!?!?! (Gives Naga a big hug) I always wanted to meet and give a big hug to a cute princess. ^-^

Note: Krystal, remember that you said that your going to give me an inheritance in this update too.
SnowKitten72
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:24 am

Roll: 2, Read, very carefully, the Folder "Secret Project of Human Resonance Evolution" with Archer008, to find something usefull about him, the captain, the zombies, the doctor who created Archer, or everything!!! (Archer, assist this to prevent the folder to be burned/lost/something else, by my low roll D: )
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:39 pm

1. Prepare
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:46 am

athenril , 2 use summon pack. order them to prepare

archer, use 1 and orichalcum bow, get ze folder
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:44 am

2. Preparation planning begins. I can teleport us to a given area, maybe one of us that was in the prison can detail that area and I can get us there. I have to look for Saynna's Left Arm and i'll need help to attach to me in place of my left arm... It is for the pure combination of my right arm and that arm for the defeat of the Captain. It should be buried in the prison. Talk amongst everyone and designate teams if necessary.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zombie Survivor Rolls - Page 6 Empty ZSR 21:End of the Journey Part 2

Post  rhaidot Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:03 am

DragonEye wrote:roll 4

So I'm guessing this can heal any wound at all. (Looks around) Hey Shadower mind drinking this? You "might" get your arm back with this. (If he refuses, then I'll have to make sure my test subject does his job properly then...)

If everything works perfectly, then I'll keep 1, and give 1 to Lupa, Kira, and Kitten. Then the rest out at random to the others.

I suggest we do more preparations and find more gear and more reliable healing items, *Searches for more items that can help. I want to have 100% probably that I can take out that general down and humiliate him for hurting Kira.  Twisted Evil  *

You give one Special Vial to Shadower. The High Speed regeneration looks very painful, but in the end he recovers his arm and has not scars at all.

You divide the Special Vials like this:
Kira
Lupa
Kitten
Athenril008
Archer008
Yourself

There is no more items to be find.

SnowKitten72 wrote:Roll 3

Yes, I can be very strange Naga-san.  Razz  As for me, I'm from a small town thats located deep in the mountains pretty far away---that is also funded by my foster father, which is known as the blacksmith. Thinking about it, he brought me to the fight with nothing to protect myself with. Even more he died a gruesome death right in front of me. Thus leaving me nothing to protect myself. So if I die and meet up with him in the after-life,  I going to give him a huge scolding that will last him that last for a whole afterlife!.

...Wait a second... Your a Princess!?!?! (Gives Naga a big hug) I always wanted to meet and give a big hug to a cute princess. ^-^

Note: Krystal, remember that you said that your going to give me an inheritance in this update too.

Naga is touched by your story and return you a hug.

"You know, when we battled the Captain, I saw one man dropping this. I believe that man could be the Blacksmith for your description. It is some kind of magic amulet. He tried to throw it to us, the escaping group. I thought it was just something that may help us, but maybe it was meant to be handed to you. Here, keep it, I am sure this will be the last will of your father." Tells you Naga.

You obtained Amulet of Jack's Luck (+ Luck / +Luck / +Luck / +1 Life)

Your relationship with Naga has been raised to the maximum! (Best Friend)

SPECIAL INFO ABOUT BEST FRIEND: Friends or Lovers may die for you, but besides that, Best Friend will live for you too. If you live the same will do this NPC. If you die, the same will happen to her.

Your Rolls had been restored.

ColmilloNegro wrote:Roll: 2, Read, very carefully, the Folder "Secret Project of Human Resonance Evolution" with Archer008, to find something usefull about him, the captain, the zombies, the doctor who created Archer, or everything!!! (Archer, assist this to prevent the folder to be burned/lost/something else, by my low roll D: )

Archer008 seems pretty busy just starting to an unknown world. You try to read the folder, but the wind take it from your slippy hands and the folders is bitten in the air by Lucas, Shadower's Dog.

"Oops, sorry, Lucas tend to do so sometimes. Bad dog, Lucas." Scolds Kame the blind man to the pet.

The Folder is now DAMAGE.

Shadower wrote:1. Prepare

You see Lucas biting the folder and try to force him to let him go. Lucas let go the Folder and the many pages get lost in the infinity of the desert.

The Folder has been lost.

Colmillo watch you and your dog with incredulity

Athenril008 wrote:athenril , 2 use summon pack. order them to prepare

"We have found and old mecha, Erika and Camille already started the active function. But the setback is that only works with regulars humans. It will be a great weapon against the Captain. Give it to the human that you consider worthy enough." Says Anastasia.

Archer008 wrote:archer, use 1 and orichalcum bow, get ze folder

You were distracted by the harmonic and perfect flying of a butterfly, then you see the pages from an important folder flying around. You use one arrow and stop some pages in middle in air.

The info obtained of those pages is this:

Photos of Doctor Ellie Morgan, Doctor Annie Blue, Doctor Danny Rickman (A.K.A Blacksmith) and the Doctor Edward Lynch (you father) were the responsible of doing the project that gave life to the Virus zombie and the Captain. The first three were able to gave themselves immortality to a limited extend.

Inside the Captain, in his heart there are cells that by being freed in the air, will create an antivirus for the Zombie Virus, killing all the zombies in a chain reaction that will purify the world in a couple of hours.

There are a few human which have a odd DNA which allow them to resist the Zombie Virus naturally. Those humans also have some kind of resistance against the Captain, or even the chance to hurt him, but the degrees of this effect vary from one subject to another up to seven different effect..

Effect 1: Lowering his force

Effect 2: Lowering his speed

Effect 3: Lowering his resistance

Effect 4: Lowering his healing factor

Effect 5: Page lost

Effect 6: Numbing his five senses

Effect 7: Page lost

Destroya1103 wrote:2. Preparation planning begins. I can teleport us to a given area, maybe one of us that was in the prison can detail that area and I can get us there. I have to look for Saynna's Left Arm and i'll need help to attach to me in place of my left arm... It is for the pure combination of my right arm and that arm for the defeat of the Captain. It should be buried in the prison. Talk amongst everyone and designate teams if necessary.

Shadower was in the prison and with his help you are able to teleport everybody to the ruins of the prison. After some teamwork, the Left Hand of the Doom is found it. But now, you have one old extra arm that needs to be removed in order to attach the new one,

TWENTIETH-ONE SITUATION

PROBLEM You are in there, watching Destroya grabbing the Left Hand of Doom and thinking in doing some crazy stuff, when the moaning of Zombies surrounds you, there are zombies everywhere, one thousand at least. And all of them are trying to eat you.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION To count who can kill more zombies

Remember that you can only do one action and to pick only one Roll. And that you can invent a different solution that the one proposed by the GM. The use of Items is highly recommended if you are going to use a low Roll. Teamwork is well paid.

ColmilloNegro / Magical Creature (Random) / 5 4 1 / Stealth Skin (+3) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+2) / Devour and Heal / Blue Key / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Lupa (Lover)

DragonEye / One-eyed, Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 3 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Golden Dagger (+2 / Prevent Regeneration) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Gun (+3 / 1 Red Bullet ? ) / Kira (Lover) / Misa (?) / Lupa (Ally) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

Shadower / Healthy / 6 5 4 3 2 / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Lucas the Dog (Ally) / Kame (Ally)

Athenril008 / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 3  / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Anastasia (Lover) / Erika (Lover) / Camille (Lover)

Destroya1103 / Hate (-3 / Captain) / 6 5 4 3 1 / Right Hand of Glory (+3) / Soulsword (+6 / Only one use) / Left Hand of Doom (Unequipped) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

SnowKitten72 / Phobia (-2 / Blood) / 6 5 4 3 2 1  / Amulet of Jack's Luck (+ Luck / +Luck / +Luck / +1 Life) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Naga the Siren (Best Friend)

Archer008 / Healthy / 5 4 3 2 / Orichalcum Bow (+5 / 5 uses) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use)

rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Well, I had a poor experience biting of someone's arm last time (Such a waste). So I'll let lupa do the honors of feasting of his arm.

With the roll of 3, plus claws, and beat them down into submission,

(Yuki manage to leave an action for this game before she left, so I'm still going to post it nonetheless.)

Last edited by DragonEye on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowKitten72 Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Roll 5

"that man is terrible, placing such a curse on you. I have decided, I'm going to help you to take that bastard down, he going to know whats its like to know true fear that only a woman can show him."

Assist Naga in anyway that is possible of her choices will be. (Fighting, helping semaj aka Destroya, etc)

Edit:

Give the potion to dessy. ^^

Last edited by SnowKitten72 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
SnowKitten72
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:16 am

5. Ask for a Potion for as my arm is being eaten off and Left arm with the Doom Hand is being attached. Tell Lupa to enjoy my arm and tell her my blood type is O+ and that I admire her.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:07 am

Roll: 1, use Stealth skin (+3) to protect Lupa and assist her till She eats Destroya's arm. 

"oh, so you wanna eat something? good luck trying to eat stealth muthafukas"
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:38 pm

2. Assist someone, whoever needs the help so my roll of 2 would not fail much.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Zombie Survivor Rolls - Page 6 Empty ZSR 22: End of the Journey Part 3

Post  rhaidot Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:35 am

Archer008 and Athenril008 wrote:As he did not participated his NPC are in sleepy mode

DragonEye wrote:Well, I had a poor experience biting of someone's arm last time (Such a waste). So I'll let lupa do the honors of feasting of his arm.

With the roll of 3, plus claws, and beat them down into submission,

(Yuki manage to leave an action for this game before she left, so I'm still going to post it nonetheless.)

You are able to kill two zombies. A third one slash you, but it is nothing that your regeneration can't cure.

998 Zombies remain.

SnowKitten72 wrote:Roll 5

"that man is terrible, placing such a curse on you. I have decided, I'm going to help you to take that bastard down, he going to know whats its like to know true fear that only a woman can show him."

Assist Naga in anyway that is possible of her choices will be. (Fighting, helping semaj aka Destroya, etc)

Edit:

Give the potion to dessy. ^^

You give the potion to Destroya.

Back to Back as bad-asses, Naga and you destroy a full group of Zombies.

992 zombies remain.

Destroya1103 wrote:5. Ask for a Potion for as my arm is being eaten off and Left arm with the Doom Hand is being attached. Tell Lupa to enjoy my arm and tell her my blood type is O+ and that I admire her.

Lupa doesn't even talk to you, she just gives you an odd look and then proceeds to eat your arm. As everybody else is busy, Lupa herself attaches the arm to you. All the process hurt as hell and you almost lost conscious...

Then finally the two arms are reunited and both activate at the same time. One covers you with feathers, the other with scales. Half angel half demon, you are not human anymore. But then you realize something. Both arms aren't trying to help you. They are fighting each other. They are going to destroy you in their battle, and you can feel that the hate you have in yourself is being used by the Left Hand of Doom... In a few moments, you will die, there is not other reality. Are you going to die without defeating the Captain? Or you can use one of your new powers to absorb a soul and to gain more time to fight...

You lost Right Hand of Glory and Left Hand of Doom
You got the Status Demonangel (3 updates to die -ZSR 25-)
You obtained Fly (+6)
You obtained Hard Skin (+6)
You obtained Light of Healing (+6)
You obtained Dark Claws (+6)
You obtained Teleport (+6)
You obtained Absorb Soul (+6)

ColmilloNegro wrote:Roll: 1, use Stealth skin (+3) to protect Lupa and assist her till She eats Destroya's arm. 

"oh, so you wanna eat something? good luck trying to eat stealth muthafukas"

Kira and you have to defend Lupa from 12 zombies...

As Kira is launching lethal blows, you jump and run to distract them. But there are too many attacks coming from everywhere...

They rip one of your legs, now you can't move so swiftly.

You obtained the status One-Legged (-2)

980 zombies remain.

Kira is severly wounded and must go into berserk to keep fighting. If she stays more than 2 updates (ZSR 24) like that she will die after the battle.

Shadower wrote:2. Assist someone, whoever needs the help so my roll of 2 would not fail much.

With the powerful combination of Lucas as the tank, Kame as the Fragile Speedster, and you as the bait, 12 more zombies are exterminated without injuries.

968 Zombies remain.

TWENTIETH-TWO SITUATION

PROBLEM As the Zombie horde keeps coming and coming without pause, two deadly shadows descend from the heavens. One of them is the Captain, the other is a huge chimera, a monster with so many different part that just to look it makes you almost to vomit.

"Well, well, aren't you nuts? Returning here after the last beating, man, you just want to die. I had so much fun the last time. So much that you made me realize that it will be hard to entertain my audience again. So I have to bring a couple of zombies to bite them all, it was the best for them. And now they are part of the show! There are a couple of guys who are pretty strong, maybe someone wants to play with me? The rest can have fun with my pet and the Zombies!" Says the Captain cheerfully.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION 1 Attack the Captain

POSSIBLE SOLUTION 2 Attack the Chimera

POSSIBLE SOLUTION 3 Attack the Zombies (968)

ColmilloNegro / Magical Creature (Random) and One-Legged (-2) / 5 4 / Stealth Skin (+3) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+2) / Devour and Heal / Blue Key / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Lupa (Lover)

DragonEye / One-eyed, Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Golden Dagger (+2 / Prevent Regeneration) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Gun (+3 / 1 Red Bullet ? ) / Kira (Lover) / Misa (?) / Lupa (Ally) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

Shadower / Healthy / 6 5 4 3 / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Lucas the Dog (Ally) / Kame (Ally)

Athenril008 / Silver Weakness and Hungry (-1) / 5 3  / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Anastasia (Lover) / Erika (Lover) / Camille (Lover)

Destroya1103 / Demonangel (3 updates to die -ZSR 25-) / 6 4 3 1 / Fly (+3) / Hard Skin (+6) / Light of Healing (+6) / Dark Claws (+6) / Teleport (6) / Absorb Soul (+6) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

SnowKitten72 / Phobia (-2 / Blood) / 6 4 3 2 1  / Amulet of Jack's Luck (+ Luck / +Luck / +Luck / +1 Life) / Naga the Siren (Best Friend)

Archer008 / Healthy / 5 4 3 2 / Orichalcum Bow (+5 / 5 uses) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use)

rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:10 am

"Kira, fall back with lupa and recover. And you 3 girls, don't stand around like bunch of head-less chickens and help the others."

"About time you showed your face you thieving mutt of a human."

With the Roll of the power of 5 and the Gun loaded the RED BULLET, I'll shoot the captain.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowKitten72 Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:35 am

Rolly is 6 and with the power of luck. I'll help Silver in his roll to maximize the potential and power of his shot.
SnowKitten72
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:14 pm

"If this keep going in this way, all we're going to die.... Lupa.... I'm sorry, but this is the only way to save you and the others...."

Roll: 5, Action sent to GM 
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:26 pm

3. Fend off zombies with Lucas and Kame. 'Cause I'm just a good 'ol lackey in this game.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:40 am

6. As DragonEye is starting his action, we will do ours simultaneously. I'll teleport far behind the captain, out of his sight, and rapidly teleport closer to him, using the Soulblade to pierce right through him, and I will not just pierce, whichever way the sword enters whether it be vertical or horizontal, I will follow through and cut him like a ragdoll. Devour Soul if possible to stay alive longer. So long, Bastard Captain, go rot in hell!
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:49 am

DragonEye wrote:"Kira, fall back with lupa and recover. And you 3 girls, don't stand around like bunch of head-less chickens and help the others."

"About time you showed your face you thieving mutt of a human."

With the Roll of the power of 5 and the Gun loaded the RED BULLET, I'll shoot the captain.

"Another Alpha? Weird. Whatever, we were just preparing our Ultimate Six Start Slash!" Yell the three sisters at the same time, and then proceeding to slaughtering every  Zombie in their path.

932 Zombies remaining.

"Damn, there are too many of them!" Says Erika exhausted.

Lupa force Kira to rest and put off the the Berserk Mode.

"We don't have time for worrying about us. Let me go!" Complains Kira wanting to keep fighting.

You point the Captain with the Gun. He smiles.

"Little wolf, don't waste my time." He says

You shoot. The red bullet hits him in the middle of the chest. At first he smiles, but then something that looks like blood emanates from him. But it is not blood, it is some kind of red light, flowing over him and constraining him like giants red hands.

"What is this? Some kind of restraining spell? Clever, but it won't stop me forever." Mocks the Captain.

Then a giant red hear emerges. You remember her, it is the face from the girl who gave you the gun in the first place!

"I am the Doctor Annie Blue. With the help of my friend Alice, I created this bullet to paralyzing the Captain for a moment. Now that I am present, all of you will be illuminated for some particles that will resonance with your DNA. Depending of the color of your aura, it will be the effect that you will have over the Captain. Chosen ones, everything was set up for this moment, don't lose the only chance to defeat him!." Speaks the giant glowing red head.

ColmilloNegro: Lowering his force

DragonEye: Lowering his speed

Shadower: Lowering his resistance

Athenril008: Lowering his healing factor

Destroya1103: Increasing his bleeding rate

SnowKitten72: Numbing his five senses

Archer008: Altering his Nervous system

SnowKitten72 wrote:Rolly is 6 and with the power of luck. I'll help Silver in his roll to maximize the potential and power of his shot.

"AND DO YOU THINK THAT I WILL STAY QUIET AND CALM? I WILL KILL THOSE INSECTS WITH SPECIAL AURA, I AM THE GOD OF EVERYTHING!" Screams the Captain, starting to rip the the giant red thingy grappling him.

You summon the power of the amulet. The red spirit double its size and stops the Captain for all this update. Also, it lowers your phobia for blood, allowing you to see all the carnage around. Yay?

The big Chimera charges against you and Naga blocks her attack with her tail, but the second head unbalance Nags's defensive stance and the third head spit a fireball over her. She should be down after that, but she stands between the Chimera and you.

"I don't know why you are attacking Kitten, but I won't let you to do any harm to my friend!" Promise Naga with raw willpower.

ColmilloNegro wrote:"If this keep going in this way, all we're going to die.... Lupa.... I'm sorry, but this is the only way to save you and the others...."

Roll: 5, Action sent to GM 

The Old One listen your pray.

"I will lend you my power in exchange for your life!" Everyone can hear the monstrous voice echoing in theirs minds.

Your human body is destroyed along with your soul and mind, everything consumed to allow the Old One walk again in this rotten world.

Zombie Survivor Rolls - Page 6 Spirit_of_Wind

Your only thought is attack and destroy the target that was the reason of your Summoning.

"Colmillo! No..." Cries Lupa.

You lost everything. You only have one more action. Use it well.

Shadower wrote:3. Fend off zombies with Lucas and Kame. 'Cause I'm just a good 'ol lackey in this game.

925 Zombies remaining.

"Shadower, Lucas and I will take charge of this Zombies. You go and face that monster named the Captain, Only you can lower his resistance. That red thing can't stun him forever, and I am not sure that the one with wings from angel and demon and the other one who looks like a giant bio-robot will be enough to take him down. My sister believed in you, and Lucas and I do too." Says Kamen.

Destroya1103 wrote:6. As DragonEye is starting his action, we will do ours simultaneously. I'll teleport far behind the captain, out of his sight, and rapidly teleport closer to him, using the Soulblade to pierce right through him, and I will not just pierce, whichever way the sword enters whether it be vertical or horizontal, I will follow through and cut him like a ragdoll. Devour Soul if possible to stay alive longer.  So long, Bastard Captain, go rot in hell!  

You see the Captain restrained and take the best chance to attack him. You teleport right behind him, the Soulblade strike with all your power direct to the back of his neck. He can't move at all...

There is a huge explosion that hits everybody.

625 Zombies remaining.

All the players take two damage levels, players with regeneration or healing factor take only one. dying players take none.

When the smoke dissipates, the Captain has the Souldblade encrusted in his upper body. He tries to remove it but he can't.

"I see. The soul embodied in this sword is still trying to kill me. You really must hate me. But as long it is hate all that you have, it is nothing. Is it your hate or your DNA what worsen this injured? It doesn't matter. I have received hate before. I have others with your DNA before. Nothing will change this time. I will win, as always. KEEP ATTACKING ME WITH EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE!"

The Captain scream and the red spirit gets vanished. He is no longer restricted.

TWENTIETH-THREE SITUATION

PROBLEM The Captain is still standing. The Chimera is unleashed. There are still zombies standing. The NPCs are losing strength. Are you able to think of something else?

POSSIBLE SOLUTION 1 Attack the Captain

POSSIBLE SOLUTION 2 Attack the Chimera

POSSIBLE SOLUTION 3 Attack the Zombies (625)

ColmilloNegro / PERFECT ROLL / (Game Over next Update -ZSR 24-)

DragonEye / One-eyed, Injured, Silver Weakness and Hungry (-2) / 2 1 / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Golden Dagger (+2 / Prevent Regeneration) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Gun (No Bullets) / Kira (Lover) / Misa (?) / Lupa (Ally) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

Shadower / Injured (-2) / 6 5 4 / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Lucas the Dog (Ally) / Kame (Ally)

Athenril008 / Silver Weakness, Hungry, injured (-2) / 5 3  / Hard Skin (+2) / Claws (+2) / Bite (+3) / Regeneration (+1) / Summon Pack (+3) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Naga the Siren (Ally) / Anastasia (Lover) / Erika (Lover) / Camille (Lover)

Destroya1103 / Demonangel (2 updates to die -ZSR 25-) / 4 3 1 / Fly (+3) / Hard Skin (+6) / Light of Healing (+6) / Dark Claws (+6) / Teleport (6) / Absorb Soul (+6) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Naga the Siren (Ally)

SnowKitten72 / Blood Phobia and Injured (-3) / 4 3 2 1  / Amulet of Jack's Luck (+Luck / +Luck / +1 Life)  / Naga the Siren (Best Friend)

Archer008 / Injured (-1) / 5 4 3 2 / Orichalcum Bow (+5 / 5 uses) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use)

rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum