The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Survivor Rolls

+5
Shadower
DragonEye
Saynna
ColmilloNegro
rhaidot
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Zombie Survivor Rolls - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie Survivor Rolls

Post  Shadower Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:07 am

4 Go attack the captain then, with whatever,no equips and sht and I'm gonna charge at him D:
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:32 am

"You 3 girls assist Naga in protecting Kitten."
"Kira, I want you to be a look out, let us know if zombies or any other foes are trying to sneak up on us."
"Lupa, I'll need you to focus on the zombies around us, keep them at bay from all of us."

With the golden Knife, I'll do a tag team fight along with Shadower with my roll of 2.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowKitten72 Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:40 am

Rollie 4

With the power of luck, meow, I'll pray to what-ever gods are out there to assist us. If we're the chosen ones, that doesn't give them the right to sit on their asses and be lazy. =/ (Hoping for healing effects for every ally)
SnowKitten72
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:35 am

4. Teleport high above the Captain, do a diving swoop attack and use my dark claws as swords to pierce his neck and face, I will combo with other players attack and time it precisely.

This is the end for you, you waste of life on this earth! *Use Absorb Soul*

Used this action: Teleport +6 | Dark Claws +6 | Absorb Soul +6 | Fly +6
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:44 pm

Attack in Synchrony with Destroya in a double claw combo to perforate Captain's chest and get to his heart and eat it (devour and heal) so I'll Absorb his power (Destroya will absorb his soul and I'll absorb his power) to gain enough strength to don't be consumed by the Wolves' Spirit or even fuse with him (with my consciuosness as the dominant) and become the New Wolves' Spirit, I hope Kitten's prays will help. 

"Because I'm not in danger, I'M THE DANGER!!!!!"
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:59 pm

Roll 5, use Summon pack to ask girls to flank the captain, use Bite and Claws to attack the captain head on, and use hard skin to protect reckless Shadower sama. xD

Last edited by Athenril008 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Archer008 Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:02 am

^Tsk, what a newb. Roll 5, use orichalcum bow to pin down the Captain.
Archer008
Archer008

Back to top Go down

Zombie Survivor Rolls - Page 7 Empty ZSR 24: End of the Journey Part 5

Post  rhaidot Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:23 am

FIGHTING ZOMBIES

Lupa unleash her blades, striking hordes of zombies around her in a swirling dance, but there are too many of them. She keep slashing and slashing, her heart is already devastated because Colmillo sacrificed himself. She goes all offensive without caring over her own life.

She destroys 500 zombies by herself.

But soon she finds herself surrounded, unable to move.

It seems like is her final fight.

Then Kame riding Lucas jumps over the zombies and disperse the group. Lupa is too tired and faints for a second, Kame puts her over Luca and the dog jumps again saving the life of the future Goddess, but leaving behind her former master.

"Sorry Queen, you are too important to die. This is my fated last fight." Those are the last words of Kame. All the remaining zombies attack him and Kame is swallowed by the horde of zombies.

After that there is a huge explosion that erases all the zombies in the area.

Kame the blind fighter is death.

Lucas keep running and gets far away with unconscious Lupa over him.

FIGHTING CHIMERA

Naga use her great strength to tackle Chimera's feet. This unbalance the monster, but it falls over Naga, leaving her K.O.

Anastasia, Erika and Camille jump in front of the Chimera to attract her attention and save Naga from other attack. The Chimera spits 3 fireballs over them, which they are able to avoid barely.

From above, as was planned by she and Athenril008's pack, Kira falls on the Chimera like a spear from the sky, piercing the heart of the Chimera in one hit.

The Chimera growls and faints.

Dying, the body of the Chimera convulses and transforms, in something that resembles a human,

"Sister..."

Realizing too late who her enemy was, Kira howls desperate and broken for the injustice of the outcome.

Misa the werewolf is dead.

FIGHTING THE CAPTAIN

Shadower wrote:4 Go attack the captain then, with whatever,no equips and sht and I'm gonna charge at him D:

You thrust the Captain and he seems in pain because your attack, or more like it, because your yellow aura is making that the Soulblade deals more damage in him.

"DAMN YOU!" The Captain yells and kicks your head, tearing it apart from your body.

Shadower is dead

But your spirit is still visible thanks to the yellow aura. You are a ghost now. It seems like you can't go to heaven yet. Or are you unwilling to stay as death? Is there a way to live again for you?

DragonEye wrote:"You 3 girls assist Naga in protecting Kitten."
"Kira, I want you to be a look out, let us know if zombies or any other foes are trying to sneak up on us."
"Lupa, I'll need you to focus on the zombies around us, keep them at bay from all of us."

With the golden Knife, I'll do a tag team fight along with Shadower with my roll of 2.

Because the Captain was busy killing Shadower, you cleave the knife in his head. He tries to dodge, but you are messing with his speed. The slash marks his head, cutting his nose and his left eye.

The Captain takes the chance that you are close to bite your arm. Seems like your regeneration can cure a wound from him.

SnowKitten72 wrote:Rollie 4

With the power of luck, meow, I'll pray to what-ever gods are out there to assist us. If we're the chosen ones, that doesn't give them the right to sit on their asses and be lazy. =/ (Hoping for healing effects for every ally)

Your amulet gets broken. From the crack a light emerges and grows until became a being of pure light which form can be grasped for the human eye.

"I am here for you. I am the Will of the Gods. I can heal two of your comrades and also save two of them from the claws of the death, but the choose must be burden by you." Says the Light being.

Destroya1103 wrote:4. Teleport high above the Captain, do a diving swoop attack and use my dark claws as swords to pierce his neck and face, I will combo with other players attack and time it precisely.

This is the end for you, you waste of life on this earth! *Use Absorb Soul*

Used this action: Teleport +6 | Dark Claws +6 | Absorb Soul +6 | Fly +6

You use your great combo and strike with full force the weakened Captain. You rip him in half, leaving his flesh, organs and bones visible. But the Captain is still alive. You spot in shock that his heart, and probably the hideous thing that he has a soul, it is a black core that it is trying to heal the Captain, just delayed by your bleeding effect.

You attack the Black core hoping to absorb his soul. The Black Core produces a torn and strike you several times, impaling you and biding you to the Captain.

"Where you going to absorb me? I AM THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO ABSORB YOU! I AM THE ORIGINAL ZOMBIE! I CAN CONSUME IT ALL!"

Both of you are pretty even.

A last battle of willpower must happen between you and the Captain. Are you going to destroy him no matter what happens to you? Or do you prefer to keep your life and let someone else to finish the job?

ColmilloNegro wrote:Attack in Synchrony with Destroya in a double claw combo to perforate Captain's chest and get to his heart and eat it (devour and heal) so I'll Absorb his power (Destroya will absorb his soul and I'll absorb his power) to gain enough strength to don't be consumed by the Wolves' Spirit or even fuse with him (with my consciuosness as the dominant) and become the New Wolves' Spirit, I hope Kitten's prays will help. 

"Because I'm not in danger, I'M THE DANGER!!!!!"

As the true wolf that you are, you feast on the Captain. Tearing him apart, doing damage to destroya too but it doesn't matter for a being made of pure instinct. The Black Core is busy defending from destroya, so the devour it...

Then things go crazy spiraling out of control.

A three-sided battle start. Destroya and you are trying to destroy the Captain and save yourselves if possible. The Captain wants to absorb Destroya's power. The Old One want to devour and heal, because the Black Core is hurting him, poisoning the power of the old magic with the forbidden power of the science that broke all the laws. The power of the Captain is killing the Old One, the ancient spirit of the Hunter, the first wolf, is dying.

You are trapped in this unbalanced disaster. What being will be born from this apocalyptic showdown? You can feel that the accumulated energy could destroy all the world in an instant.

Athenril008 wrote:Roll 5, use Summon pack to ask girls to flank the captain, use Bite and Claws to attack the captain head on, and use hard skin to protect reckless Shadower sama. xD

You are too late to give orders to your lovers, and too late to save Shadower. But you still can attack the Captain. With all your Alpha power, bearing on your shoulders the date of the world, you attack the Captain with courage.

The tiny balance between Destroya, Colmillo, the Captain and the Old One is broken by you.

The Captain blows in an explosion of gore and blood, vanishing with a tremble scream.

The Old One absorbs all the energy. Destroya and Colmillo are trapped inside him, also with all the raw power of the deceased Captain. The Old One takes your Alpha power too, leaving you as a mere human, but at least you aren't stuck inside him

The Old One takes the power of everyone around him. Only Lupa is spared because Lucas took her far away. But now all the players and NPC alive look and are normal humans.

Archer008 wrote:^Tsk, what a newb. Roll 5, use orichalcum bow to pin down the Captain.

You shoot your orichalcum bow with tremendous accuracy as always. You hit the fat freaking insane absorbing corrupted god, and open a hole from where Destroya and Colmillo fall also as human beings. They are covered in black mud, but are alive.

TWENTIETH-FOUR SITUATION

The Corrupted Old One is absorbing the energy of the Earth itself. It looks very bad. It seems like is going to take everything and in the end, exploding and leaving not Earth at all.
Players and NPCs are looking the growing cosmic horror with impotent feeling. The only other creature which power wasn't taking is the Being Light summoned by kitten that is waiting the command to revive and heal people. And Lupa, who is missing together with Lucas.

There are not rolls nor possible solution for the next update. There is only one action to save them all. The action posted for every player will determine his/her personal ending.

Think well before posting.

CURRENT PLAYERS / STATUS / ROLLS / ITEMS / NPC RELATED

ColmilloNegro / Injured (-3) / ??????????????????????????

DragonEye / One-eyed, One arm, Injured (-3) / ?????????????????????????? / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Gun (No Bullets) / Kira (Lover) / Lupa (Ally) / Naga (Ally)

Shadower / Ghost (?) / ?????????????????????????? / Naga (Ally) / Lucas the Dog (Ally)

Athenril008 / Injured (-2) / ?????????????????????????? / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use) / Naga (Ally) / Anastasia (Lover) / Erika (Lover) / Camille (Lover)

Destroya1103 / Injured (-3) / ??????????????????????????

SnowKitten72 / Blood Phobia and Injured (-3) / ??????????????????????????  / Naga (Best Friend)

Archer008 / Injured (-1) / ?????????????????????????? / Orichalcum Bow (+5 / 4 uses) / Special Vial (Resuscitate / 1 use)

From this point, no more players are allowed.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowKitten72 Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:07 am

"Only two? tsk tsk, you're really a useless god you are if you can only spare/save two people. Oh well, I choose Misa and shadower has they're the ones with the worst conditions possible."

Afterwards, I'll assist the injured at the best of my ability to get them to safety, away from this ticking time bomb.
SnowKitten72
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:22 am

Well, It's to do my last action....

Since almost all this is my fault for wanting to be the new wolves' spirit, I think is my responsability to stop this  Sad 

First, I'll go for Lupa, wherever She is, and give her the last kiss goodbye.

"Sorry for make things go this way, just wanted to protect you and the others.... seems like I'm not a good hero after all... "

After that, I'll go into the dark core/Corrupted old one and use the power of nigga love & friendship to talk with the acient spirit and calm him down. 

"Ok, I know I just mesed everything up with my ambition of remplace you instead of being consumed and all... look, I just one to save them as we agreed before, no matter what happens to me from now and on..."

Also, sacrifice myself to save Destroya from dying (if He gets in danger of die), I'm in doubt with him for saving me in the beginning of the game xD My character has to die with Honor!!!!

Zombie Survivor Rolls - Page 7 Tumblr_m32fteS2v81qdr6qy
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Well, in this current situation, I don't really have anything useful or any wise ideas. Well, nonetheless we still have our potions and few of the weapons still intact such as the bow and the gun.

I'll give my special vial to coll, reminding him that it my have all curing powers, but it have aging side effects. Maybe if he can get the old wolf to consume the vials in some way might kill him or at least make him immobile.

Afterward, I grab the gun and attempt to shoot at the old one, just to making sure the gun didn't have 1 last surprised in stored. As I did check the bullets at the start of the journey, and never seen the red bullet inside of it.

Then I get Kira and Misa *If she was successfully resurrected* and get out of here to find lupa. A friend of ours is in a depressed state, As a trust-worthy friend, I'll make sure she doesn't fall in the depths of despair of losing a lover. It's always good to keep looking into the future in a positive way.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Zombie Survivor Rolls - Page 7 Empty Ending for SnowKitten72, ColmilloNegro and DragonEye

Post  rhaidot Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:51 am

DragonEye wrote:Well, in this current situation, I don't really have anything useful or any wise ideas. Well, nonetheless we still have our potions and few of the weapons still intact such as the bow and the gun.

I'll give my special vial to coll, reminding him that it my have all curing powers, but it have aging side effects. Maybe if he can get the old wolf to consume the vials in some way might kill him or at least make him immobile.

Afterward, I grab the gun and attempt to shoot at the old one, just to making sure the gun didn't have 1 last surprised in stored. As I did check the bullets at the start of the journey, and never seen the red bullet inside of it.

Then I get Kira and Misa *If she was successfully resurrected* and get out of here to find lupa. A friend of ours is in a depressed state, As a trust-worthy friend, I'll make sure she doesn't fall in the depths of despair of losing a lover. It's always good to keep looking into the future in a positive way.

That dreadful day everything happened very fast.

You can't be sure if the gun made any difference, or was just your desire to save your friends and love, Some ray was shoot from the gun and helped to stop the Eldritch Abomination. After that everything was full of light and you weren't able to see nothing. You and your friends were blind for a couple of hours.

When you finally opened your eyes, the world that was in front of you was impossible to believe. You thought for a second that maybe you did died after all, because the paradise was in front of your eyes. The land was green again, and the animals were around there, without being afraid of nothing. Rivers of water as clean as the blue sky. Everything was perfect.

Misa was alive and well again, back in her lustful regular ways. She tried to make some moves on you, until Lupa showed her teeth, Then she said that she will give a turn around the world looking for someone good for her. Lupa also decided to follow her. She wasn't looking for a new man, she just wanted to find ColmilloNegro again.

"It can be possible, right? I mean, if the world turned like this perfect dream, maybe there is a chance that I will find him alive. We will be back, I promise it." Said Lupa waving her hand.

Only Kira and you stayed behind. You didn't knew anything about the others, but you did have a hunch in the heart that promised that everything was well for everybody.

Kira had six child, 2 boys and four girls. Being a father was easier than fighting. Kira and you were able to live everyday without regretting nothing, always happily after.

DragonEye obtained "Earn Your Happy Ending in Paradise."

ColmilloNegro wrote:Well, It's to do my last action....

Since almost all this is my fault for wanting to be the new wolves' spirit, I think is my responsability to stop this  Sad 

First, I'll go for Lupa, wherever She is, and give her the last kiss goodbye.

"Sorry for make things go this way, just wanted to protect you and the others.... seems like I'm not a good hero after all... "

After that, I'll go into the dark core/Corrupted old one and use the power of nigga love & friendship to talk with the acient spirit and calm him down. 

"Ok, I know I just mesed everything up with my ambition of remplace you instead of being consumed and all... look, I just one to save them as we agreed before, no matter what happens to me from now and on..."

Also, sacrifice myself to save Destroya from dying (if He gets in danger of die), I'm in doubt with him for saving me in the beginning of the game xD My character has to die with Honor!!!!

Zombie Survivor Rolls - Page 7 Tumblr_m32fteS2v81qdr6qy

To atone your moment of greed, you sacrificed yourself.

Everything went black after that choice.

You were trapped for an eternity in the darkness, grabbing your legs like a baby in the womb of his mother.

From time to time, you remembered.

Lupa hugging you and asking you to come back.

The Old One telling you that you will need one thousand years to clean your soul.

A promise to Lupa, of returning no matter what.

A God forgiving your greed because you just wanted to live, not for yourself, just for her, because she won't be able to be happy without you.

And then you woke up, your mother screaming at you for being late again for school.

Zombies, Lupa and the others were a recurring dream. You wrote it since you were in high-school, editing here and there along the years. Some day you showed it to an editor and he thought that it will be a great book. "Zombie Survivor Rolls" was published and you quit your job to start sign in autographs. One day, a girl in the line looked you direct in the eyes, and you thought for yourself that her face was the same of the Lupa in your dreams. You asked her out and she said yes, blush cheeks and everything.

She also had dreams about another life, similar to the one wrote in your book, But that wasn't really important. After the first date, you were sure that she was the one.

When your son was born, something in the eyes of the baby reminded you of the Old One.

"I know how to start my next book." You said to Lupa with the baby in your arms. She smiled at you.

ColmilloNegro obtained "A New Life to Live Ending"

SnowKitten72 wrote:"Only two? tsk tsk, you're really a useless god you are if you can only spare/save two people. Oh well, I choose Misa and shadower has they're the ones with the worst conditions possible."

Afterwards, I'll assist the injured at the best of my ability to get them to safety, away from this ticking time bomb.

"It was a great movie! I can't believe you fell slept at the best part, right in the epic battle!" Yelled Naga at you.

You still were a little dizzy, but you knew that Naga was not so mad with you. She was just like that, very noising. She was your best friend since Elementary School. She was taller and stronger, a little menacing toward boys, almost your opposite, yet you were best friends.

You have to plead for five minutes until she accepted to tell you the ending of the movie.

"At the end they were able to stop the monster, but all of them died. But in exchange for saving the world and purifying the evil in him, God gave a wish to each one of them. They used that wish to go back to life and be able to live as they always wanted. You see, it's a little complicated, but it all has sense if you consider that..." Naga told you a lot of stuff about the movie that you forgot the next day.

There were more movies, and boys, and high-school and college and university and work. And Naga was always there for you.

SnowKitten72 obtained "Best Friends Stay Together Forever Ending."
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum: