The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

+2
Destroya1103
Shadower
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Shadower Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Athenril008 wrote:Illusion or puzzle? xD Nahh, too long, takes two update.
Just battle :DD

Ok, illusion/puzzle. Let's give it a chance.
Athenril
Blah blah blah puzzle
You received no xp from the puzzle. *laughs*

You see two floating things, one representing the power of water while the other is the power of wind. What will you choose?

The crystal also seems to have regained its power.

Black Fang wrote:Action: KILL A MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Black Fang
As you answered to murder a monster, you proceeded inside preparing to battle. You saw 4 slimes! You quickly attacked!

Black Fang attacks (82) and deals 9 damage! Slime A defeated!
Slime B attacks (54) and deals 1 damage! Black Fang: 8/10
Slime C attacks (49) and deals 1 damage! Black Fang: 7/10
Slime D attacks (35) and deals 1 damage! Black Fang: 6/10
Black Fang attacks (48) and deals 6 damage! Slime B defeated!
Slime C attacks (9) but misses! Black Fang: 6/10
Slime D attacks (87) and deals 1 damage! Black Fang: 5/10
Black Fang attacks (55) and deals 7 damage! Slime C defeated!

In a desperate situation, and to avenge his slime comrades, Slime D prepares himself, even knowing that his adversary is not his equal, he stands his ground and begins his final attack in hopes that his comrades' death were not in vain and so,
Slime D attacks (88) and deals 1 damage! Black Fang: 4/10
Black Fang attacks (5) but misses!
Slime D attacks (73) and deals 1 damage! Black Fang: 3/10
Black Fang attacks (58) and deals 7 damage! Slime D defeated!

Slime D is defeated, his efforts were in vain, these slimes weren't able to stand up to Black Fang. The sad story of the defeated slimes. May they rest in peace.

After all that was over, you are covered in slime goo. You cleaned the dirt off and noticed the two elemental things floating around, the power of darkness and the power of wind. What will you choose? You can only choose one.

You notice the crystal shining in your EID map.

Destroya1103 wrote:Battle. Let's Rock and Roll.
Destroya
Battle a monster selected.
As you entered the dark room, you soon notice someone is inside. Seems like it's a person, you carefully approached him but then you notice his composition is different, in fact his composition is the same as a slime so you backed off and kept your distance.

You used the libra function of the EID and apparently its details are already in the EID. It's a DE Slime. You wonder what DE meant. But it sounds familiar, a nickname of someone you know? Or not.

To begin the battle, you approached and attacked this DE Slime.
Destroya attacks (74-5=69) and deals 5 damage! DE Slime: 5/10
DE Slime attacks (49) and deals 2 damage! Destroya: 4/10
Destroya attacks (93-5=88) and deals 6 damage! DE Slime: 0/10 DE Slime defeated!
Destroya received 4 xp.
Destroya levelled up! Max hp+10

You see two floating things in the air, one representing the power of fire, and the other lightning. What will you choose? Seems like you can only harness the power of one.

Also, as you can see in your EID, the crystal seems to have gained its power.

DragonEye wrote:*picks lightning*
DragonEye
You picked the power of lightning. You noticed the elements menu in the EID, along with the new stat EP (elemental power).
You gained 3 stat points.
You gained 1 skill point.
You approached the shining crystal, and you feel your wounds being healed (Full hp recovery)
You then notice that the crystal can teleport to some other place, but where to? and you might not be able to come back. But you've got nothing else to here right?

Teleport?

rhaidot wrote:"I will pick the power of the wind"
ACTION: Try to rest and recover HP
Rhaidot
You picked the power of wind. You noticed a few more options in the EID, elements with subcategories of magic tree and skill tree. Also, you noticed that the ??? stat became EP (elemental power). And you can invest on it now.
You gained 3 stat points.
You gained 1 skill point.
While searching for a place to rest, you were drawn to the crystal. You approached it and felt your wounds heal (Full HP recovery)
Seems like you can teleport with it, but you're unsure where to, and you might not be able to come back here, also you've got nothing else to do here.

Teleport?

For everyone
BF, Dest, Ath. Choose element, heal from the crystal and teleport or not.
DE, rhaidot. Teleport or not.
Btw, nothing else will be found in this dungeon if you investigate. Something will happen though if you investigate too long. Something bad to be exact, bad for you. D:
Player Stats

Athenril008
Lvl 1
HP - 9/10
ATK - 5 (2+3)
DEF - 1
EP - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Bow

Map
Athenril:

Black Fang
Lvl 2
HP - 3/20
ATK - 6 (3+3)
DEF - 0 (-1+1)
EP - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Twin Daggers
Small Shield

Map
Black Fang:

Destroya
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 4/20
ATK - 4 (1+3)
DEF - 2
EP - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Broad Sword (-5 to Attack rolls)

Map
Destroya:

DragonEye
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 0
EP - 0
(3 stat points to allocate)
(1 skill point to allocate)
Equipment
Gun

Map
DragonEye:

Rhaidot
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 4 (2+2)
DEF - 2 (1+1)
EP - 0
Equipment
Iron Knife (20% chance to do a double slash)
Small Shield

Map
Rhaidot:

GM Notes
Tik tok. It's ticking. Time is moving. Lalala~
Updated maps minna-sama.

Last edited by Shadower on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Athenril008 Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:55 am

Pick water and cry a river of tears to commemorate the poor newb being picked on everygame... *SOBS*
Afterwards, touch crystal and teleport.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:35 am

Points to allocate
+1 ATK
+1 DEF
+1 EP

Skill point to allocate
+1 Imbue weapon

ACTION: I will teleport. First thing to do is scout. If there is enemies to fight in the new area, I will Imbue my knife with Wind power using my new skill. (This should do the edge of the knife sharper, cutting across almost everything, like in Naruto)
After I cleared the area, or if there is no enemies at all in the new area, then I will study the EID to trying to understand its functions and limits.

Rhaidot
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 3 (2+1)
EP - 1
Imbue weapon - 1
(0 stat points to allocate)
(0 skill point to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Knife (20% chance to do a double slash)
Small Shield
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:00 am

Fire. Crystal to heal, then Teleport.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:08 am

Darkness, Heal and Teleport. Smile 
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:28 am

Points to allocate
+2 DEF
+1 EP

Skill point to allocate
+1 Imbue weapon

Look around for anything I missed in all of the rooms, if I didn't miss anything then I'll Teleport.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:51 pm

It's up gaiz! It's up!
Always read gm notes. Always. Like right now, is a good time.

Athenril008 wrote:Pick water and cry a river of tears to commemorate the poor newb being picked on everygame... *SOBS*
Afterwards, touch crystal and teleport.
Athenril
You received the power of water. Athenril Leveled up! Max hp + 10, skill points + 1, stat points + 3.
You then make your way towards the crystal and healed yourself. You then decided to teleport and you were suddenly warped to another place.

This place seems different. But, it is still a dungeon, you surveyed your surroundings and it's another exploring time. Hope you're well equipped for the monsters to encounter. You checked your map in the EID and found something very strange, the lower left seems to be glowing, what's in that part of the map? It seems you need to be urgent to get there or else something might happen.

As you try to proceed to that part of the map, you were ambushed by a monster!
You quickly used the libra function, and something weird is happening with the EID, it can't detect the monster's stats! But at least your map is working, will you fight the monster? Not knowing how strong it is? Or rush towards the lower left room in which the glow in the map seems brighter?

Black Fang wrote:Darkness, Heal and Teleport. Smile
Black Fang
You received the power of darkness, you healed yourself and then you teleported. You received 3 stat points, and 1 skill point.

You were warped to another place but it seems like you are trapped in a room. You checked your EID and it displays the area you are in, there are 4 treasure chests and there is a button near each of them. You also noticed that there is a note at the end of the room. You are trapped in the room with no clue on how to get out. Your passage out of here is blocked by the walls, so will you read the note first or mess with the buttons and chest first?

Dealing with buttons again, good luck.
What will you do?

Destroya1103 wrote:Fire. Crystal to heal, then Teleport.
Destroya
You chose the power of fire, and feel the power of this element. You received 3 stat points and 1 skill point.
You then proceeded to the crystal and healed yourself up, and then proceeded to teleport.

You warped to another place,  and it seems the same but different at the same time, but it is still a dungeon. You checked your EID and proceeded to the map section, but it just displays a black space though something is glowing here but where are you? Is it a bug? While being bothered by this situation, you didn't notice that there is another thing that came to the room, you weren't alone. You then spotted a shadowy creature? Seems like the height of a human, but its body is covered with black things that seems like flames. What's up with that? You don't know what to do, libra function works awkwardly, it doesn't detect it as a monster though, why is that?

What will you do then? Will you battle it? Or maybe you can just wait it out? This creature just stands there, staring at you, like waiting for your move.

DragonEye wrote:Look around for anything I missed in all of the rooms, if I didn't miss anything then I'll Teleport.
DragonEye
You were warped to another place.

The dungeon's terrain is different, and you are trapped in a room. You checked your EID and it seems the walls are blocking the passages out of here. There a bunch of treasures and two hexagrams in here. Also there's a note at the end of the room. Will you check the treasure chests first? Or will you check the note first? Seems like you were blessed with a lot of chests, what does that mean in rpg's? A blessing or a trap?

What will you do then?

rhaidot wrote:
ACTION: I will teleport. First thing to do is scout. If there is enemies to fight in the new area, I will Imbue my knife with Wind power using my new skill. (This should do the edge of the knife sharper, cutting across almost everything, like in Naruto)
After I cleared the area, or if there is no enemies at all in the new area, then I will study the EID to trying to understand its functions and limits.
Rhaidot
You warped to another place.

You checked your EID map and it display a black area, where are you? Something is also glowing here. You then scouted the area, the dungeon seems the same, but the terrain is different, and there's something else in the room. It's a human-like creature, only pure black and it's staring at you. You tried to think of what to do and finally you took your EID and scanned it. The EID doesn't detect it as a monster, so what could it be?

You imbued your weapon with the power of wind, you feel the power of wind coming from your knife, it feels sharp enough to damage an enemy. And so, will you strike it? It's just looking at you, waiting for your move, maybe it's just harmless. Maybe you could just wait it out 'til something else happens?

What will you do then? Be careful.

Player Stats

Athenril008
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 5 (2+3)
DEF - 1
EP - 0
Equipment
Iron Bow
Inventory
Iron Shield

Map
Athenril:

Black Fang
Lvl 2
HP - 20/20
ATK - 6 (3+3)
DEF - 0 (-1+1)
EP - 0
Equipment
Twin Daggers
Small Shield

Map
Black Fang:

Destroya
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 4 (1+3)
DEF - 2
EP - 0
Equipment
Broad Sword (-5 to Attack rolls)

Map
Destroya:

DragonEye
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 2
EP - 1
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment
Gun (Lightning Imbued)

Map
DragonEye:

Rhaidot
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 3 (2+1)
EP - 1
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment
Iron Knife (20% chance to do a double slash) (Wind Imbued)
Small Shield

Map
Rhaidot:

GM Notes
Butei Keisho Nichijou! Nakama o shinji, nakama o tasuke yo!
Renamed Skill tree to Tech tree so that ppl won't be confused in that skill point can only be used in skill tree.
Skill point can be used to level up your skills in the Magic or Tech tree. Max Level is 3 for these skills, some skills have pre reqs.

Also regarding the 1 skill point all you received, that 1 skill point was given to you because of the event of receiving an element and not because you leveled up, stat points also was because of that and I just stated it together with skill point for formality.

So to be clear, 1 skill point and 3 stat points was received because of receiving an element. Starting from Level 2, you will receive 3 stat points, and 2 skills points per level okay gaiz?

Oh btw, you guys can die now. In the first dungeon, no one was meant to die (but no one really died, tsk!), and if someone did die during the first dungeon, I'd revive them for free. But now it comes with a price. So stay alive and make good decisions gaiz!

Last edited by Shadower on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Athenril008
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 5 (2+3)
DEF - 1
EP - 0 + 3
Magic 1: Elemental Magic Lv.1
Equipment
Iron Bow
Inventory
Iron Shield

talk to the figure, and ask for quests and/or items or shop.
go the left and see what's shining bright like a diamond.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:55 pm

ACTION: I won't attack unless he attack me first.

TALK: "Who are you? My name is Athenril, I think. I wake up here and I am trying to remember who I am. Can you help me or can I help you? I am a pretty strong and a good guy too! I hope you are no some kind of double of me or whatever..."
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Black Fang
Lvl 2
HP - 20/20
ATK - 6 (3+3)
DEF - 0 (-1+1)
+2
EP - 0
+1
Skills
Imbue Weapon +1
Equipment
Twin Daggers
Small Shield

Action: Read note.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:44 am

Destroya
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 4
DEF - 3 (2+1)
EP - 2(+2)
Tech Skill - Imbue Weapon - 1
Equipment - Weapon: Broad Sword (-5 to Attack rolls)

Who are you? What are you here for?
If you mean no good, then I will waste no time and rid of you.

Action: *Imbue my weapon with Fire & Tactical Weapon Stance* Battle it out, but first wait for his answer, if he even does. If he attacks i'll be ready to parry.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:30 am

Loot first then read note. Starting with the shiny yellowish-gold chest.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:53 am

Athenril008 wrote:talk to the figure, and ask for quests and/or items or shop.
go the left and see what's shining bright like a diamond.
Athenril
You approached the monster with a big smile on your face and with the most sincere and happy voice you could muster you asked "Hello, do you have any quests or do you have some items in stock that I can use?" You continued your blabbering while the monster readied to attack you!

The goblin? attacks (47) and deals 3 damage!

You were caught off guard and fell to the ground, that wasn't much damage so you feel you could fight it out, but you first proceeded to the things in the left shining bright like a diamond.

You see a familiar face, and you know that he is Destroya. Alas, you discovered a friend in a place like this, he is somehow reluctant to acknowledge you as a friend because he has no memory whatsoever but he feels you are familiar.

But you are bothered by the other black thing, it's talking to you and calling your name "Athenril!"

Black Fang wrote:Action: Read note.
Black Fang
You read the note.
What will you do?

Destroya1103 wrote:
Who are you? What are you here for?
If you mean no good, then I will waste no time and rid of you.

Action: *Imbue my weapon with Fire & Tactical Weapon Stance* Battle it out, but first wait for his answer, if he even does. If he attacks i'll be ready to parry.
Destroya
You noticed in your map that the bright thing was getting near the room and when it entered, it is just like the thing you are facing right now! But it starts calling out to you "Destroya right?"
You search deep inside your memories why is this voice familiar.
Roll to remember (3). You failed to remember it, your head hurts for a while. (-1 hp)
Roll to remember (57). And alas you remembered that he was an acquaintance but from when and where? These details seem fuzzy and can't remember it. Darn.

The only thing bothering you right now is the other black thing, could it be another friend? It seems he is calling out to Athenril for some reason.

DragonEye wrote:Loot first then read note. Starting with the shiny yellowish-gold chest.
DragonEye
You looted the chest and obtained a... nothing?! You then rushed and checked the other chests, and nothing, every last one of them has nothing inside? Damn chests, you then rushed towards the note and read it.

What will you do?

rhaidot wrote:ACTION: I won't attack unless he attack me first.

TALK: "Who are you? My name is Athenril, I think. I wake up here and I am trying to remember who I am. Can you help me or can I help you? I am a pretty strong and a good guy too! I hope you are no some kind of double of me or whatever..."
Rhaidot
While squabbling about being Athenril and all, you where shocked when the real Athenril came to the same room. You laughed at yourself for claiming to be Athenril and as you came closer to him, he seems frightened of you. You told him to try and remember that you are acquaintances.
Athenril's roll to remember (41). He failed to remember you, so he shot at you instead panicked! (rhaidot: -2 hp)
Athenril's roll to remember (5). He failed to remember you, so he shot at you instead panicked! (rhaidot: -1 hp)
Athenril's roll to remember (50). He failed to remember you, so he shot at you instead panicked! (rhaidot: -2 hp)
Athenril's roll to remember (92). And he finally remembered you and he said sorry for all of those arrows lol.

He introduced you to Destroya and his black form, now seemed to be human and normal and you now recognize him. You talked a little, and it seems you were acquaintances from before everything of this happened, but it seems like you people are not yet the whole group. You know some people are still missing from the group.

You discussed what to do and decided to explore, but then Athenril forgot to mention about the goblin he ran into. And it seems like this goblin brought some friends with him.

What will the three of you do?

Player Stats

Athenril008
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 17/20
ATK - 5 (2+3)
DEF - 1
EP - 3
Skills
Elemental Magic Lvl 1
(0 skill points to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Bow
Inventory
Iron Shield

Map
Athenril:

Black Fang
Lvl 2
HP - 20/20
ATK - 6 (3+3)
DEF - 2 (2-1+1)
EP - 1
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment
Twin Daggers (Darkness Imbued)
Small Shield

Map
Black Fang:

Destroya
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 19/20
ATK - 4 (1+3)
DEF - 3
EP - 2
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment
Broad Sword (-5 to Attack rolls) (Fire Imbued)

Map
Destroya:

DragonEye
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 2
EP - 1
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment
Gun (Lightning Imbued)

Map
DragonEye:

Rhaidot
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 15/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 3 (2+1)
EP - 1
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment
Small Shield

Map
Rhaidot:

GM Notes
EID update. Maps synced. Rhaidot's, Athenril's and Destroya's maps are now synced in this dungeon. It means you three share your maps with each other, excluding some minor details maybe.

Synced Map
RAD:

Tell me anything wrong.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:13 am

Athenril008
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 17/20
ATK - 5 (2+3)
DEF - 1
EP - 3
Skills
Elemental Magic Lvl 1
Equipment
Iron Bow
Inventory
Iron Shield

"Ermm.. I just remembered you. Sorry Rhaidot, you seemed different with that suit and haircut. xD And no, I don't remember why we're here."
"Hi there Destroya, do you any fish for these monsters? xD What??? You don't remember us? We were...... I don't remember either. But those ogres seem ready to kill us. Sure you don't want to team up first?"
"EIDs seems to malfunction when unsynced, let's sync them up."
"Let's party up and defeat these guys, I'll support you from the back."
trade trade trade Very Happy
trade Iron Shield with Rhaidot's Small Shield
Sync with Destroya's and Rhaidot's EID.
equip small shield, go to back and support team with heal and autoattacks.

Action Strategy: Use heal whenever ready on most wounded teammate. When spell is on cd, attack mob with lowest hp.

Last edited by Athenril008 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:21 am

TALK: "There is no sense in losing time. Let's kill this monsters and then we will find our others companions. Also, someone remembers my name or why the hell are we here?"

ACTION: I will trade my Small Shield with Athenril's Iron Shield, and I will equip it. Also, I will strike with my knife (passive buff from imbued Weapon). We will focus on one gob at a time.

Last edited by rhaidot on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:45 am

Ah, you two...

Who else do we have?
Let's see if we can all imbue combo(for those of us who have it) the passive effect by holding the weapons together.

I've been ready to team up forever.
Who else do we have again? *try to remember*
Also, let's kill these enemies.

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:40 am

"Upper right box->lower right hex->open Wooden->lower left hex->closed All else closed."
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:55 am

Action: Around the Buttons and chests so the match the following -

Buttons:
Blue - Pressed
Green - Unpressed
Yellow - Pressed
Red - Unpressed

Chests:
Blue - Open
Green - Open
Yellow - Closed
Red - Closed
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:44 pm

Synced map for DE and BF is their current situation. Your individual maps show what you've done (moving chests, opening chests and pressing buttons).

Athenril008 wrote:
"Ermm.. I just remembered you. Sorry Rhaidot, you seemed different with that suit and haircut. xD And no, I don't remember why we're here."
"Hi there Destroya, do you any fish for these monsters? xD What??? You don't remember us? We were...... I don't remember either. But those ogres seem ready to kill us. Sure you don't want to team up first?"
"EIDs seems to malfunction when unsynced, let's sync them up."
"Let's party up and defeat these guys, I'll support you from the back."
trade trade trade Very Happy
trade Iron Shield with Rhaidot's Small Shield
Sync with Destroya's and Rhaidot's EID.
equip small shield, go to back and support team with heal and autoattacks.

Action Strategy: Use heal whenever ready on most wounded teammate. When spell is on cd, attack mob with lowest hp.
Athenril
You said sorry to rhaidot for being such a meanie and attacking him with arrows! But at least you said sorry. Also, you traded items with rhaidot and both of you equipped your respective shields!

You moved to the back of the team, even though it won't affect how the goblins will attack you, how helpful.

Destroya1103 wrote:Ah, you two...

Who else do we have?
Let's see if we can all imbue combo(for those of us who have it) the passive effect by holding the weapons together.

I've been ready to team up forever.
Who else do we have again? *try to remember*
Also, let's kill these enemies.
Destroya
You tried to remember the other members, but to no avail! But at least you remembered what the hooded man said to you. "The crystal has a function to heal you." Well, that was not useful since you are already aware of that. "But, it has number of uses per dungeon. Use it carefully."
Great, at least you are now aware how that healing functions works. You spread this info to your companions.

Now, you tried to combine the imbue combo with rhaidot, but apparently you can't imbue combo right now. Too bad, you took a battle stance and prepared to fight the gobs!

rhaidot wrote:TALK: "There is no sense in losing time. Let's kill this monsters and then we will find our others companions. Also, someone remembers my name or why the hell are we here?"

ACTION: I will trade my Small Shield with Athenril's Iron Shield, and I will equip it. Also,  I will strike with my knife (passive buff from imbued Weapon). We will focus on one gob at a time.
Rhaidot
You strategized with everybody and decided to take out one gob at a time. You lead the attack and started the fight before the gobs realize they're going to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.

Battle:

The 2 remaining goblins fled in fear!
The party members received 2 xp each.

1 goblin took a path towards the room to the right, seems like only 1 person can inspect here. While the other gob took the path upwards. Now, where would the three of you go?
Black Fang wrote:Action: Around the Buttons and chests so the match the following -

Buttons:
Blue - Pressed
Green - Unpressed
Yellow - Pressed
Red - Unpressed

Chests:
Blue - Open
Green - Open
Yellow - Closed
Red - Closed
Black Fang
Everything disappeared in sight and only 1 treasure chest appeared before you, and someone is staying behind it.
Also, someone appeared beside you, and is in the same situation as you are, there's another chest which looks like is meant for him, and there's another masked man guarding it.
The masked men spoke, and you focused on what the one before you is saying.
"Opening both chests, you'll receive the items inside and can walk away safely.
Opening 1 chest, that person will be the only that'll receive an item
Opening no chests, both of you will receive something special for a price."

DragonEye wrote:"Upper right box->lower right hex->open Wooden->lower left hex->closed All else closed."
DragonEye
After you did the following, you were suddenly blinded by a white light and the area around you seems to have changed.
You are now in place with 2 chests and 3 other people, 2 hooded men and the other seems familiar. You checked your map and you notice an exit out of the room, also it says in your map, synced.
The masked men spoke in unity, you focused on what the one before you is saying.
"Opening both chests, you'll receive the items inside, oh and it includes monsters that will kill you!
Opening 1 chest, the one who opened the chest will not receive the item, and instead, the other guy would receive an item that is untradable!
Opening no chests, you can just walk away using that exit, disappointed, unharmed and nothing gained!"

Prisoner's dilemma with a truthteller and a liar? o.o

Player Stats

Athenril008
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 14/20
ATK - 5 (2+3)
DEF - 2 (1+1)
EP - 3
Skills
Elemental Magic Lvl 1
Equipment
Iron Bow
Inventory
Small Shield

Map
Athenril:

Black Fang
Lvl 2
HP - 20/20
ATK - 6 (3+3)
DEF - 2 (2-1+1)
EP - 1
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment
Small Shield

Map
Black Fang:

Destroya
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 16/20
ATK - 4 (1+3)
DEF - 3
EP - 2
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment

Map
Destroya:

DragonEye
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 2
EP - 1
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment
Gun (Lightning Imbued)

Map
DragonEye:

Rhaidot
Lvl 2
XP - 2
HP - 17/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 4 (2+2)
EP - 1
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment
Iron Shield

Map
Rhaidot:

Synced Maps
RAD:
DF:

GM Notes
Erabu Mina-sama!
EID update. Maps synced. DE's and BF's maps are synced.
Bestiary updated. Added Goblin.

Tell me anything wrong.

Last edited by Shadower on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:42 pm

TALK: "Well, I will follow Destro's plan because I don't want to split the party. We are stronger together! And I could use another heal too, but heal yourself first if you can Athenril  Laughing  "

ACTION: Guard this room and wait for Destro going to the left path. I will guard also as Atheril get inside, and I will go after him.

Last edited by rhaidot on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:45 pm

"Sure sure, I'll heal myself."
Proceeds to pleasures himself with the heal spell.
"Ahhhhh. That was a good heal."
Afterwards, follow Destroya into the room.

Last edited by Athenril008 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:51 pm

Can't resist... Must open chest... Out of... curiosity! Mad
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:05 am

It's settled then, we will take the right path, I go in first, then Athenril, then Rhaidot.
Systematic elimination.
*try to combo imbue again*
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:28 am

Well, in that case - Open chest.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Individual maps are the same with synced maps in this update.

Destroya1103 wrote:It's settled then, we will take the right path, I go in first, then Athenril, then Rhaidot.
Systematic elimination.
*try to combo imbue again*
Destroya
You proceeded to the room to the right, and promised to be quick so that Athenril and rhaidot can follow afterwards. But as soon as you went inside, the exit was blocked by a gob.
You on one side, with rhaidot and Athenril on the other side, tried to kill the goblin, but you couldn't do any damage to it. Destro's only hope now is to continue on this narrow path, what can you do? You see a few areas that you can check, which ones will you check and in what order?

Athenril008 wrote:"Sure sure, I'll heal myself."
Proceeds to pleasures himself with the heal spell.
"Ahhhhh. That was a good heal."
Afterwards, follow Destroya into the room.
Athenril
You couldn't follow Destroya to the room, so you healed yourself first. You healed yourself for 3 hp! Athenril: 17/20
You thought of waiting for Destroya to come out, but it seems like this gob won't budge unless you find something so you could get rid of it. You proceeded to the upper room with rhaidot.

rhaidot wrote:TALK: "Well, I will follow Destro's plan because I don't want to split the party. We are stronger together! And I could use another heal too, but heal yourself first if you can Athenril  Laughing  "

ACTION: Guard this room and wait for Destro going to the left path. I will guard also as Atheril get inside, and I will go after him.
Rhaidot
You proceeded with Athenril to the upper room, and now you find again two paths, on one direction, you can hear screams of help from the room upwards. Also, a voice whispered to you "To get rid of the gob, the item you need is in the left room, it will be gone if you don't get to it right away. You've got to choose."

What will you do?

DragonEye wrote:Can't resist... Must open chest... Out of... curiosity! Mad
DragonEye
You opened the chest but nothing happened, you saw what seems like a grin inside that hood and he looked at the side as BF opened the chest.

Black Fang wrote:Well, in that case - Open chest.
Black Fang
You opened the chest after DE opened his, not thinking of the consequences. As you opened the chest, 3 items appeared before you. Two having different glows, and one having no glow at all. The two masked men merged and became one and he spoke.
"You should choose, both of you can choose the same thing. Choose wisely. No clues here."

Player Stats

Athenril008
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 17/20
ATK - 5 (2+3)
DEF - 2 (1+1)
EP - 3
Skills
Elemental Magic Lvl 1
Equipment
Iron Bow
Inventory
Small Shield

Map
Athenril:

Black Fang
Lvl 2
HP - 20/20
ATK - 6 (3+3)
DEF - 2 (2-1+1)
EP - 1
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment
Small Shield

Map
Black Fang:

Destroya
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 16/20
ATK - 4 (1+3)
DEF - 3
EP - 2
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment

Map
Destroya:

DragonEye
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 20/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 2
EP - 1
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment
Gun (Lightning Imbued)

Map
DragonEye:

Rhaidot
Lvl 2
XP - 2
HP - 17/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 4 (2+2)
EP - 1
Skills
Imbue Weapon Lvl 1
Equipment
Iron Shield

Map
Rhaidot:

Synced Maps
RAD:
DF:

GM Notes
Of course...I'll come back to you. Even if you don't promise to wait. I'll return knowing you'll be here.

Mapz available.
Tell me anything wrong.

Last edited by Shadower on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next