The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

+2
Destroya1103
Shadower
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG Empty Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Shadower Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:06 am

Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG J4zb
Story
You woke up, and you can't remember anything. The last thing you remembered was responding to a voice that seems faraway. As the voice bombarded you with questions, you responded every time with your most sincere voice. You tried to remember the details of this vague memory. Weapon, elements, direction, fear? Seems like you can only piece out a few details from it, but nonetheless this may become crucial in this place.
You inspected the area, seems like there are some paths available to you, and some are blocked by the walls and looking above, you see it is blocked as well. Seems like a cave, or dungeon of some sorts. You are bothered by the light coming from you pocket, you checked and took out an item which you don't recognize. It seems like an electronic ID.
After the initial survey of your situation, you now have a grasp of the situation you are in, so how will you handle it? Will you explore this dungeon in which there may be other creatures or things out of the natural lurking here? Or will you just opt to die and rot in such a place? Make your decision.

Game Mechanism
This game will be using a level system. You will gain experience points by doing some stuff and etc. This section will be updated and specific as soon as you players discover details from the game.
Also, the game would be using 1d100 for determining success of some actions in the game (like attacking, inspecting etc.)
Rolls for battle
Fail (0%): 1 - 15
Slight Success (40%): 16 - 35
Near Success (80%): 36 - 50
Success (100%): 51 - 75
Good Success (125%): 76 - 90
Critical Success (150%): > 90

Rolls for other actions
Fail: 1 - 50
Success: 51 - 100

Rolls for buffs and heals are auto-success.

Players
Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG Zrny
(If you hate your sprite, pm me, or if you want to see the character clearer, I can post a face portrait)
Sprites ~desu:
Portraits ~desu:

Information Gathered

EID Menu

• Map
  • Status

• Lvl
    • XP
    • HP
    • ATK
    • DEF
    • EP
    • Equipment

• Elements

• Tech Tree
    • Magic Tree

• Inventory
  • Party
  • Bestiary

EID Additional Features

• Time
  • Libra

Other characters

• Narrator
  • Hooded Man
  • Wounded Man

Levels, Stats, Skills
Each Level Up grants 10 max hp, 3 stat points and 2 skill point.
Each Skill has a maximum skill level of 3, and 1 skill point is required for each level of the skill.
Tech point can be used for both the Magic and Tech tree.

Tech Tree
Tech Tree:

Magic Tree
Magic Tree:

Monsters
Some monsters may have specific resistances and weaknesses to certain elements, and I'll probably not make a monster heal from an element, probably.
Also, there might be monsters that have very high elemental resistance and then you might need to just use your basic attacks. Razz

Bestiary
Bestiary:

Equipment List
Equips:

Item List
Items:

Credits
Title Screen: Skaylea
Sprites, faces, and maps: RPG Maker VX Ace
Front page format: rhaidot's Dicer Game

P.S.
Aaaand the title has no sense atm. xD
EP stands for elemental power. Cool.
Pink!

Last edited by Shadower on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:27 am; edited 18 times in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG Empty Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Shadower Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:12 am

Let's do this.

Athenril008
You woke up, you can't remember anything except for the voice that was calling out to you and asking you questions? What was that all about? All paths are blocked except for the only path upwards. And of course, you see the chest over at your side right? Will you go and open it?
Or will you proceed to the next rooms? As the introduction was dragging on, you are constantly bothered by the light from your pocket, you checked it and grab a hold of it. Seems like a device, you booted it up. Tinkered with it a bit and you somehow open something.
Spoiler:
Most of what you see is just a black image, but you can something resembling yourself on the lower left, and a treasure beside your icon. Seems like this an electronic map, it'd do you good to take care of the EID. Seems like there other various controls.
You only have access to time and the map for now. The time displayed 05:17 pm by the time you manage to open the map. There's still time in this place?
Your current situation, a treasure chest on your side and a path upwards.
Rhaidot
You woke up, you can't remember anything except for the voice that was calling out to you and asking you questions? What was that all about? You get up and inspect your surroundings, the place seems a little odd and you know that you're not accustomed to this kind of atmosphere. The place is almost empty there is quite a number of walls and you only can only see a few paths to take. You see something shining to the left, is that a treasure chest?
Seeing that it is indeed a treasure chest, you moved quickly due to your impulsive nature. You opened the chest and it exploded and you died... Bad End, you should keep your impulsive nature in check.
On a serious note, you opened the chest and got a knife (iron).
You checked your pockets and there's only 1 object that you find. Seems like an id of sorts, there is something that looks like a power button here. Inspecting it, you checked it and it booted up. The time displayed 5:16 pm, as the time became 5:17 pm, you apparently gained access to a map of sorts. Why did the map suddenly open though?
Spoiler:
The upper and right path are available. Now then, where would you go?
DragonEye
You woke up, you can't remember anything except for the voice that was calling out to you and asking you questions. You remembered answering North East to the direction, what will you find there?
There is a treasure chest near you. Could that contain a weapon? Seeing that one guy up there got a knife, it must be a weapon right?
Also, you feel that this place is kinda small. Looking at the upper path, it seems it is a narrow path that leads to a somewhat far room. A room in a north-east direction? Only 1 person fits here, and you can only run toward one direction if you meet something while in here *shrug*. Just hope that you can run faster than what you see in here (if there is one)! Well, you've got nothing else to do anyway, except to check the treasure chest and go through the path. Well, there is only one path here, you've got no other choice right?
Right? But uhh, you checked the light coming from your pocket you pulled it out and of course, you got an EID! Nothing here but the time 5:16 pm, and as 5:17 pm came, a map of sorts suddenly opened!
Spoiler:
You only have 1 path here. So proceed? Oh yeah, there's still that treasure chest right there.
Black Fang
You woke up, you can't remember anything except for the voice that was calling out to you and asking you questions.Seems like it's safe to walk through these dungeons, the walls and floor don't seem poisonous. Gotta be careful where you walk though, some tiles might fall. You should try and remember the things you
answered 'cause it will be helpful in your journey.
There is a treasure chest near you. Oh wait, there's none, unlucky you lol. No weapon, how will you fend off the enemies? You can brawl with them, to the death, just hope you can damage them.
There's only 1 path available to you, but you have nothing to defend yourself. You can brawl with the things here I guess. Good luck with that. Well, you need only to move forward. I pray that you encounter no enemies.

Here's a tip, tinker around your EID. Wait, you haven't booted it up. You checked your pockets and got an EID. By the time you saw it, it already has a map opened, and its time is 5:17 pm.
Spoiler:
Try typing status or skills or something in there. You might open something interesting with the EID.
Destroya
You woke up, you can't remember anything except for the voice that was calling out to you and asking you questions. You remembered giving 2 answers to the weapon question. You wonder what will happen for that.
Also, the direction may be important, ugh, these descriptions are getting repetitive, maybe I should just give a general description for all of you guys? Oh btw, I'm not the voice that asked you those survey question. No, really, I'm not the one. And btw, there are no magic skills in this game. Naaaah, I'm kidding. Maybe.
You are so bothered with this description of your situation but good thing you didn't get distracted enough. You caught a glimpse of a hooded man in the shadows, by the time you turned he is not there anymore. Was that guy the narrator or something? He seems important, you'll probably meet him in that direction.
Check your EID! And you checked your pockets to discover the EID with the map already opened.
Spoiler:
You have a path to your right. It's the only open path for you. And you might as well open the treasure chest.
As you were pondering for you decision.
"Destroya, find me. I will give you some tips."

GM Notes
Obtained access to the EID.
EID current features

• Map
  • Time

Other characters

• Narrator
  • Hooded Man

You guys can do multiple actions in a single area, you can also move only 1 room at a time for unexplored areas, and you can get immediately to a room if you already explored it. If only 1 path is available, and there are no interactions available in the room, I'll move you to the next room to save time.

These maps are lame, will remove shadows (of walls) probably
PM me questions.
Update when everybody has posted.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG Empty Re: Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG

Post  Destroya1103 Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:40 am

I will open the chest, and continue along the path to the right.
Use the EID to view everything possible and look at options.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:54 am

open chest. type status, skills, inventory, quests, options, save, load, spells, items and party into IED. venture into the unknown with anything from the chest equipped.

Last edited by Athenril008 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:56 am

open chest.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:27 pm

I will move in the direction of clockwise, from top to bottom and from left to right. If I find some monster i will try to evade the conflict, but if I have to I will defend myself with the knife. My priority is to ensure this room and then to explore it more calmly
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:40 pm

Study the EID and move forward.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:26 pm

EID Details
Since those two typed so many things here, here is a summary. You started inputting things to the EID starting at 5:20pm, typing the presumed details a minute apart.
5:20 pm - Seems like a Status screen is available in here.
5:21 pm - Nothing happened.
5:22 pm - Something appeared, though it's just "???" and can't be accessed yet.
5:23 pm - Nothing happened.
5:24 pm - Nothing happened.
5:25 pm - Nothing happened.
5:26 pm - Nothing happened.
5:27 pm - Nothing happened.
5:28 pm - Hmm? The "???" lit up a bit. Maybe it means it was already inputted?
5:29 pm - Party screen became available.

Black Fang wrote:Study the EID and move forward.
Black Fang
It's 5:35 pm, seems like nothing else is happening with the EID. You were just looking at it and at various times something happened. A Status, party and ??? menus popped up. You wonder why did those things suddenly pop up now. Wondering what these things will do, you first checked the Status screen. You see various details in here. HP, ATK, DEF and a ??? stat. Seems like you can allocate points to ATK, DEF and ???. But the plus sign for ??? is grayed out. You have 3 stat points. Seems like you can hurt whatever there is here with these stats.

You then proceed to the next area. It's just an empty space, nothing important to see here so you move forward.

Ah. There it is, a treasure chest! But there's a big hole though, so don't try and ju... He just jumped. Rash people. You tried to jump, but your jumping power wasn't enough to help you cross over that gap but you grabbed the ledge in time. You got wounded from jumping (-1 hp). You managed to get up on your feet though and you have reached the other side.

You then checked the treasure chest and obtained Twin Daggers (wooden).

But suddenly, a slime appeared! Perfect time to test your weapon. Engage the enemy!
But, but, what if this slime is not that so-called generic weakest monster in the game but a boss?

The EID is flashing, you checked it, the status screen was open. Seems like you can also see your equipped items here, and details of the item.
Twin Daggers
DMG: 3
DEF: -1
???: 0
Notes: 2-handed

Also, while you were busy, the slime was about to attack, you quickly dodged in time and seemed like you directed the EID towards the slime. The EID managed to get the details of the slime!
Slime
HP: 5
ATK: 1
Saved in Bestiary!

The EID has the Bestiary and Libra function. Now, time to take on the slime.

Destroya1103 wrote:I will open the chest, and continue along the path to the right.
Use the EID to view everything possible and look at options.
Destroya

When you typed in Feats into the EID, the ??? menu popped. And when you typed items, the ??? lit up. If ??? lighting up means that it pertains to the same thing, why did it show up when you typed Feats a while back? Not wanting to mind this for now, you stopped thinking about it and went on with your actions.

You opened the treasure chest and obtained a Broad Sword. You opened the Status screen afterwards and obtained the details of your newly-found weapon.
Broad Sword
DEF: 0
Effect: -5 to Attack Rolls

You then moved to the next room which is kinda empty. You noticed  certain part of the wall looks different from the rest. This is definitely something to look into, it must be a door of some sorts. Just need to figure out what kind of mechanism to open the door while exploring the dungeon.

Aaaand on to the next room. It's time for a roll to remember! (83)
You're trying to remember something, then apparently someone waved at you, since you were feeling nauseous, you only got a glimpse of the hooded man's face and for sure, you knew him from before. You see his silhouette trailing to the next rooms.

You know him, but you're not sure if he is friend or foe. Also, seems like he left a slime in the next room. You already know the slime's stats because the bestiary suddenly appeared in the EID and the slime's details are here.

Athenril008 wrote:open chest. type status, skills, inventory, quests, options, save, load, spells, items and party into IED. venture into the unknown with anything from the chest equipped.
Athenril008
You opened the chest and obtained an Iron Bow! You then opened your Status screen and you found out the details of your weapon.

Iron Bow

You just noticed something, you don't have any arrows! How are you going to fight with just the bow? And where are you gonna get arrows? While pondering about that, you opened the party menu.
Nightmare Brigade - A Multi-Player(?) RPG Y6l4

Seems like you can have up to 5 in a party. Does it mean there are other people here?

You proceed to the next room.

The path to your right, as well as to the left is blocked. Seems like you're being forced to just a single direction. You wonder what lies at the end of this path. As there is only 1 path available, you move to the next room.

Lo and behold, a treasure chest, maybe it contains the arrows that you need, but looking at the floor, seems like the ice is different, it might break, or you might slip when walking. You'll probably need everything you can get in this dungeon, will you risk trying to open it? The worst it could do is damage you by a point, nah, actually the worst is death.

There's still a path to your right but, but, but, this is a treasure chest. (Of course take it!)

DragonEye wrote:open chest.
DragonEye
You opened the treasure chest and obtained a Gun! You opened the Status screen and found out the details of your weapon.
Gun
DMG: 2
Notes: 1-handed

But what will you do without bullets? Hah, same problem with the bow-guy. With nothing else to do here you moved towards the narrow path. You walked a long way, about 3-4 rooms?

And at the end of the path, you see an old man, wounded. You rushed to his side ready to give him some aid and he suddenly speaks.

"Please help me find my locket. It's something very important to me. And I want to hold it as I am suffering right now.
Please hurry. Go back from whence you came, it's in one of the holes there. But be careful, you may get damaged from checking the other holes since there are some little monsters living there. I can't remember in which hole I dropped it. Please find it."

You were bothered by the words of the old man, though you agreed and will try to find it. You're pretty sure that there were no holes a while ago while you were walking through the path. You then remembered to check the map of your EID and you were when see the map.

Seems like some walls disappeared and the path you went through seems like a string of rooms. There are a number of holes in here, you wonder where the locket would be.

Also, if you encounter a monster, just pull the trigger, even without bullets, just believe in your gun.
rhaidot wrote:I will move in the direction of clockwise, from top to bottom and from left to right. If I find some monster i will try to evade the conflict, but if I have to I will defend myself with the knife. My priority is to ensure this room and then to explore it more calmly
Rhaidot
You opened the Status screen and found out the details of your weapon.
Iron Knife
DMG: 2
Effects: 20% chance to do a double slash.

You moved to the path upwards.

Seems like this place is an open area, nothing out of the ordinary here. To your right is a path to what seems like the center of the room, but are you sure you're gonna enter through here? You tried to peek in but a flame suddenly burst up here. Seems like you wouldn't be able to enter through here.

You then move to the next area.

Wow! Another treasure chest? This game seems to be giving you another blessing. Will you open the chest right away? You could check for traps first you know, but it's your choice anyway. Do what you wish.
Btw, you could just ignore the chest (but I suggest you don't), there's a path to your right.

You can run from monsters, but the exp, man. The exp.

Player Stats

Athenril008
Lvl 1
HP - 10/10
ATK - 0
DEF - 0
??? - 0
(3 points to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Bow

Map
Spoiler:

Black Fang
Lvl 1
HP - 9/10
ATK - 0
DEF - 0
??? - 0
(3 points to allocate)
Equipment
Twin Daggers

Map
Spoiler:

Destroya
Lvl 1
HP - 10/10
ATK - 0
DEF - 0
??? - 0
(3 points to allocate)
Equipment
Broad Sword

Map
Spoiler:

DragonEye
Lvl 1
HP - 10/10
ATK - 0
DEF - 0
??? - 0
(3 points to allocate)
Equipment
Gun

Map
Spoiler:

Rhaidot
Lvl 1
HP - 10/10
ATK - 0
DEF - 0
??? - 0
(3 points to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Knife

Map
Spoiler:

GM Notes
EID Menu

• Map
  • Status

• Lvl
    • HP
    • ATK
    • DEF
    • Equipment

• ??? (inaccessible)
  • Party
  • Bestiary

EID Additional Features

• Time
  • Libra

Other characters

• Narrator
  • Hooded Man
  • Wounded Man

Points can only be allocated to ATK and DEF.

Maps are there. Want me to spoiler your stats too?
Update when everybody has posted.

Last edited by Shadower on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:32 am

Athenril008
Lvl 1
HP - 10/10
ATK - 0 (+2)
DEF - 0 (+1)
??? - 0
Equipment
Iron Bow

try to remember anything, go yolo and open chest and quickly leave thin ice section. go to nxt room, if there's an enemy, scan it with IEDex (get it? pokedex??? muahahahah), if it's a normal slime battle it unarmed, if it's a different enemy (which im sure it will be, knowing the GM), dodge it's attacks.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:20 am

+1 ATK
+2 DEF

*lifts EDI towards Slime to see if I get info or open Bestiary to see if the stats for Slime are already there.*

First, I will go three spaces left and one space north and inspect the wall that doesn't look the same as the rest. If there is any treasure or new opening, I will go for it.

If not, I will go to attack the slime with a downward diagonal slice and then prepare a dodge, and capitalize with a left to right slice and dodge after, repeat this process until it is dead.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:48 am

><> ><> ><>
+3 Attack
><> ><> ><>

Very well then... *Looking at the map, so the holes are lined up in a "LOWER-CASE Y SHAPE".

I start my search from the bottom to up, working my way back to the "Wounded Old Man". With my handgun ready for any creatures that may lurk in the holes.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:41 am

+2 ATK
+1 DEF

I will open the chest, being as careful as possible in not activating any trap, and if it get active, then I dodge.
I will kill any evil monster or person, but i don't wanna kill anyone who can be good. Not without receive any attack that trigger me.

Rhaidot
Lvl 1
HP - 10/10
ATK - 2
DEF - 1
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Knife

rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:42 pm

+3 Attack

Action: KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:15 pm

The Slime has 1 atk, putting 1 in def would let the slime deal 0 damage, tssss, didn't realize 'til now.

Athenril008 wrote:try to remember anything, go yolo and open chest and quickly leave thin ice section. go to nxt room, if there's an enemy, scan it with IEDex (get it? pokedex??? muahahahah), if it's a normal slime battle it unarmed, if it's a different enemy (which im sure it will be, knowing the GM), dodge it's attacks.
Athenril
You tried to get near the treasure chest but you slipped and fell! (-1 hp)
When you opened the chest, you weren't surprised by what appeared. A slime!
You opted to fight unarmed.
Athenril attacks (54) and deals 3 damage!
Slime attacks (13) but it misses!
Athenril attacks (77) and deals 3 damage! Slime is defeated!
Athenril received 1 xp.

You can't just keep on brawling, figure out how to use your bow without ammunition. Or just read on to find out.

After slipping and falling, and battling with the slime, you feel slightly tired. Battling monsters is not really something you're used to do. What's up with this amnesia and this dungeon? You then keep on moving until you reached the crystal room.

A crystal! But it seems like it has no power. Seems like you need to explore the whole dungeon first. For that reason, you move onwards. You caught a glimpse of a shadow that passed by an instant. You seem frustrated for the fact the you'll never know what that was. Moving forward to the only path available to you.

A roll to remember. (57)
While walking around this dungeon, fatigue has began to take a toll, you rest for a bit after feeling a bit nauseous. After a while, you remembered something. Destroya. You remembered a name. Seems like he's an acquaintance of yours.

Because of all that, you didn't seem to notice, but there's a corpse beside you. You still don't know how to use your bow without arrows, if this corpse is an enemy, I'd make it melee immuned D:. What will you do?

Black Fang wrote:
Action: KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Black Fang
You engaged the slime.
Black Fang attacks (45) and deals 6 damage! Slime is defeated! (Wow, one hit. Lol)
Black Fang received 1 xp.
Black Fang obtained a small shield! (6:00 pm)

Small Shield
DMG: 0
DEF: 1
Notes: Can be used with 2-handed weapons

You then proceed on to the next rooms, nothing seems interesting in these rooms so you move on forward.
At one point, you feel nauseous. A roll to remember. (50)
It seems you can't remember anything from the past, with that, you move on disappointed.

The next room you reached has a purple door blocking the path to the room. You tried opening it but to no avail. With the failure to open the door, you proceeded to the next room and reached the crystal room but it seems this crystal has no power at all. Maybe come back here once you've finished off the boss, err, I mean explored the dungeon.

With that said, the next room contains 4 switches. A red, blue, green and yellow one. You need to press 2 of the switches, only the correct combination would give a good outcome. Since this is the last room, this is the only thing left which can open the door.

Which switches to press? Order doesn't matter.

Destroya1103 wrote:
*lifts EDI towards Slime to see if I get info or open Bestiary to see if the stats for Slime are already there.*

First, I will go three spaces left and one space north and inspect the wall that doesn't look the same as the rest. If there is any treasure or new opening, I will go for it.

If not, I will go to attack the slime with a downward diagonal slice and then prepare a dodge, and capitalize with a left to right slice and dodge after, repeat this process until it is dead.
Destroya
You first checked the wall and inspected, seems like you really can't do anything with it. No secret passage or whatever, though you feel like it has a mechanism so it would be opened. You suspect that it maybe opened with a push of a switch or with a lever of sorts.

You then opened the Bestiary, and it seems that the Slime's info is already here. As you were about to close it, you notice the clock ticking to 6:00 pm and the Slime's info was updated with a drop of Small shield. Hmm.

You engaged the Slime!
Destroya attacks (32 - 5 = 27) and deals 2 damage!
Slime attacks (93) and deals 1 damage!
Destroya attacks (81 - 5 = 76) and deals 6 damage! Slime defeated!
Destroya received 1 xp.

Then you went to the next room and managed to catch up to the hooded man. He sighs and says "Okay, I'll just explain a bit for you. This crystal is some sort of teleportation device, it only activates after a certain thing in this dungeon is done. Basically clearing the dungeon is enough to activate the device under normal circumstances. Oh you can also use it as an..." Your head is aching, from remembering something, because of this voice sounding so familiar, you didn't catch the rest of what he said. "...so don't forget again these important stuff okay? Damn, didn't think I'd need to brief you guys again, when you see the others, make them remember okay?" He disappeared before you have a chance to question him. Others? What others was he referring to?

You proceeded to the next room, which is empty therefore you moved forward.
This room has 4 switches, you wonder which one is the correct one.

DragonEye wrote:
Very well then... *Looking at the map, so the holes are lined up in a "LOWER-CASE Y SHAPE".

I start my search from the bottom to up, working my way back to the "Wounded Old Man". With my handgun ready for any creatures that may lurk in the holes.
DragonEye
You begin searching the holes. You looked inside the hole, it's too dark so you just put your arm in to see if you can reach something.
Lower-left room hole. You grabbed hold of something... living. A small monster bit you! (-1 hp)
Left room hole. Seems like you didn't grab hold of anything, but as soon as you pull back your arm, a small monster bit your hand! Again! (-1 hp) Pissed off, you aimed your gun at the hole and begin pulling the trigger, forgetting the fact that you have no bullets but you managed fire about 8 shots. You realize that you can't fire any more shots, but it seems it would take one battle turn to recharge. At least now you know how to use the gun.
Upper-left room hole. This time, you fired a shot before putting your hand in. When you fired a shot, you realized from the sound that the bullet clashed with something metal, perhaps the locket. You quickly put your hand in hoping that the locket didn't break. And thankfully, it didn't, once you got the locket, the holes disappeared. Weird. You then hurried back to the wounded man.

You gave the man the locket and he thanked you. He begins to disappear, and a crystal formed in his place. Also, a path downwards was opened. The crystal has no power, perhaps you need to explore further.
DragonEye received 1 xp.

Just as you were about to step in the room downwards, you heard a voice.
"Battle a monster, or battle an illusion/puzzle?"
And you answered...

rhaidot wrote:
I will open the chest, being as careful as possible in not activating any trap, and if it get active, then I dodge.
I will kill any evil monster or person, but i don't wanna kill anyone who can be good. Not without receive any attack that trigger me.
Rhaidot
Treasure opened! Ambushed by a slime!
Slime attacks (55) and deals 0 damage!
Rhaidot attacks (34) and deals 2 damage!
Slime attacks (76) and deals 0 damage!
Rhaidot attacks (29) and deals 2 damage!
Slime attacks (18) and deals 0 damage!
Rhaidot attacks (24) and deals 2 damage! Slime is defeated!
Rhaidot received 1 xp.
Rhaidot obtained a Small Shield.

Now that everything was over you proceed to the right, and the same thing is here, the path to the center room is blocked by fire. You proceed to the next room.

Interesting! There's a crystal here of some sorts. But it seems like it doesn't have any power? Maybe you should get back here after exploring the whole map.
Hmm? Seems like you noticed a faint shadow almost disappearing in an instant. You wonder what that was. There's a path downwards.

The path to the center room is blocked by a fire, you hope that you would be able to enter soon. You proceed downwards.

You feel nauseous for a second... A roll to remember. (61)
Athenril? Seems like you're familiar with that name. Can't put a face to it yet though.

You then proceed to the next room. The path to the center room is open here, as you were about to enter, you heard a voice.
"Battle a monster, or battle an illusion/puzzle"
And you answered...

Player Stats

Athenril008
Lvl 1
HP - 9/10
ATK - 5 (2+3)
DEF - 1
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Bow

Map
Athenril:

Black Fang
Lvl 1
HP - 9/10
ATK - 6 (3+3)
DEF - 0 (-1+1)
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Twin Daggers
Small Shield

Map
Black Fang:

Destroya
Lvl 1
XP - 1
HP - 9/10
ATK - 4 (1+3)
DEF - 2
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Broad Sword (-5 to Attack rolls)

Map
Destroya:

DragonEye
Lvl 1
HP - 8/10
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 0
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Gun

Map
DragonEye:

Rhaidot
Lvl 1
XP - 1
HP - 10/10
ATK - 4 (2+2)
DEF - 2 (1+1)
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Knife (20% chance to do a double slash)
Small Shield

Map
Rhaidot:

GM Notes
You can find the lists up in the first post, so I won't be adding it in every update, I'll just be putting here the additional features.

Bestiary. Added Slime xp and drop.
Item List. Added Small Shield.

And post gaiz. Update when everybody has posted and when I feel like it, 24-48 hours.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:46 pm

"If I can not put a face to the name Athenril... I must be Athenril!" I whisper to myself. Then I proceed to answer out loud. "I did well fighting a Slime. But I want to know how strong I am... I, Athenril, will battle the monster!"

(I use the sword in the right hand and the Shield in my left arm, as i will do in rl)

Rhaidot
Lvl 1
XP - 1
HP - 10/10
ATK - 4 (2+2)
DEF - 2 (1+1)
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Small Shield
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:23 am

*Flips Coin* Hm... Battle a monster it seems.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:51 am

Action: Press the Blue and Green buttons.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:22 pm

"Destroya???? Why do I remember fish slapping??" Neutral Question 

Aim IEDex at the corpse, if it adds an additional bestiary entry, battle it using bow, take a stance and breathe slowly, focusing on the bow and fire away at the enemy.
If not, investigate/loot it. Afterwards, go to nxt room.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:50 pm

I go through the switches. Lower Right first.
If that fails, Upper Left.
If that fails, Upper Right.
If that fails, Lower Left.

IF One: Triggers a fight, I will be alert for it.
IF One: Deals damage to me, so be it. x.x"
IF One: Reveals a chest, I will open it.
Whenever I succeed and finish all of the above, if applicable, go to crystal and activate it.
*Proceed with caution and keep ears open*
Mannn... this guy... *tries to remember the part I don't recall.*
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Don't typo EID pl0x. D:

Athenril008 wrote:"Destroya???? Why do I remember fish slapping??" NeutralQuestion

Aim IEDex at the corpse, if it adds an additional bestiary entry, battle it using bow, take a stance and breathe slowly, focusing on the bow and fire away at the enemy.
If not, investigate/loot it. Afterwards, go to nxt room.
Athenril
You aimed the EID at the corpse, but nothing happened. Seems like it doesn't work unless you're in battle, or maybe the corpse isn't a monster.

Since the EID didn't detect anything, you went near the corpse and looted it.
You inspected the corpse. Seems like only bones are left here. A roll for loot. Ehh? 98? You obtained an iron shield!

Iron Shield
DMG: 0
DEF: 2

But you can't use it together with your bow sooo sucks for you!
For that reason, you don't know what to do so you just put in the ground but it disappeared... What? You frantically surveyed the room in case it's somewhere here but nothing. What?

Sadly, you just proceeded to the next room, where you found a path towards what seems like the center room, as you were about to enter, you heard a voice.

And you answered...
Black Fang wrote:Action: Press the Blue and Green buttons.
Black Fang
You heard some kind of noise, indicating that the buttons you pressed were incorrect. Seems like you made the wrong choice, though you wonder what happens, but it seems like nothing happened to you. At the same time, you heard a door open, the purple door must be unlocked then. (6:10 pm)

You then proceed to where you found the purple door. As you were about to enter through this door, you heard a voice.

And you answered...

Destroya1103 wrote:I go through the switches. Lower Right first.
If that fails, Upper Left.
If that fails, Upper Right.
If that fails, Lower Left.

IF One: Triggers a fight, I will be alert for it.
IF One: Deals damage to me, so be it. x.x"
IF One: Reveals a chest, I will open it.
Whenever I succeed and finish all of the above, if applicable, go to crystal and activate it.
*Proceed with caution and keep ears open*
Mannn... this guy... *tries to remember the part I don't recall.*
Destroya
Before you started pulling the switches, you felt something. (-1 hp) For some reason, you got damaged. Why oh why... (6:10 pm)

You then pulled the lower right lever. And it blew. (-1 hp)
You then pulled the upper left lever. And it blew. (-1 hp)
You then pulled the upper right lever, and nothing happened, except something like an earthquake of sorts, the wall must've been taken down by the lever. You better go and check it.

You passed by the crystal room, but nothing is happening here. You checked the crystal but it still doesn't have power. You tried to remember what the hooded man told you but you can't seem to remember it.

You proceeded to where you found the weird wall, and you did not found the wall, but instead you found a passage to the central room.

As you were about to enter, you heard a voice.

Btw, you're low on life, unlucky you.

DragonEye wrote:*Flips Coin* Hm... Battle a monster it seems.
DragonEye
You entered the room but you felt something, and got damaged. (-1 hp) (6:10 pm)

Afterwards, you noticed a slime that looked just like you!

DE Slime
HP: 10
ATK: 4
XP: 4

It's an imperfect copy of you that's why the slime has reduced stats!
DragonEye attacks (4) but misses!
DE slime attacks (56) and deals 4 damage! DragonEye: 3/10
DragonEye attacks (99) and deals 9 damage! DE Slime: 1/10
DE slime attacks (25) and deals 2 damage! DragonEye: 1/10
DragonEye attacks (56) and deals 6 damage! DE Slime: 0/10
DE Slime defeated!
DragonEye received 4 xp!
DragonEye Leveled up! DragonEye Max HP + 10

You defeated the enemy, and 2 elemental spirits came into view. One has the power of lightning and the other has the power of darkness. What would you take with you? And the crystal is activated.

rhaidot wrote:"If I can not put a face to the name Athenril... I must be Athenril!" I whisper to myself. Then I proceed to answer out loud. "I did well fighting a Slime. But I want to know how strong I am... I, Athenril, will battle the monster!"

(I use the sword in the right hand and the Shield in my left arm, as i will do in rl)
Rhaidot
You were prepared to go into battle as you gave your answer.

You then entered the dark room, and you see nothing so you move towards the end of the room...

You were ambushed by a bunch of slimes!
Slime A attacks and deal 0 damage!
Slime B attacks and deal 0 damage!
Slime C attacks and deal 0 damage!
Slime D attacks and deal 0 damage!

Crap, these slimes seem pissed that they can't damage you, and so together they merged to form Omega Slime!

EID Libra
Omega Slime
HP: 20
ATK: 5
DEF: -3

You take this moment to attack first!
Rhaidot attacks (18) and deals 3 damage! Omega Slime: 17/20
Omega Slime attacks (11) but misses!
Rhaidot attacks (78) and deals 9 damage! Omega Slime: 8/20
Omega Slime attacks (49) and deals 2 damage! Rhaidot: 8/10
Rhaidot attacks (44) and deals 6 damage! Omega Slime: 2/20
Omega Slime attacks (100) and deals 5 damage! Rhaidot: 3/10
Rhaidot attacks (39) and deals 6 damage! Omega Slime: 0/20
Omega Slime defeated!
Rhaidot received 4 xp.
Rhaidot Leveled up!
Rhaidot's Max hp + 10!

You almost died, that critical hit from the Omega Slime dealt great damage to you. Good thing that's over. You feel some great power coming from the dungeon. Seems like there are two things floating in the air, one seems to embody the power of the earth, while the other embodies the power of the wind. What will you take? You can only take one of them.

Player Stats

Athenril008
Lvl 1
HP - 9/10
ATK - 5 (2+3)
DEF - 1
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Iron Bow

Map
Athenril:

Black Fang
Lvl 1
HP - 9/10
ATK - 6 (3+3)
DEF - 0 (-1+1)
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Twin Daggers
Small Shield

Map
Black Fang:

Destroya
Lvl 1
XP - 1
HP - 6/10
ATK - 4 (1+3)
DEF - 2
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Broad Sword (-5 to Attack rolls)

Map
Destroya:

DragonEye
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 1/20
ATK - 5 (3+2)
DEF - 0
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Gun

Map
DragonEye:

Rhaidot
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 3/20
ATK - 4 (2+2)
DEF - 2 (1+1)
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Small Shield

Map
Rhaidot:

GM Notes
GM Notes
EID. ??? became Inventory.

Bestiary. Added DE Slime and Omega Slime
Item List. Added Iron Shield

No typos in points to allocate. I'm sure.
Map updated.
And crap, I made a mistake, basically DE now has 1 hp while rhaidot has 3.
Update when everybody has posted and when I feel like it, 24-48 hours.

Last edited by Shadower on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Battle. Let's Rock and Roll.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:51 pm

*picks lightning*
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:31 am

"I will pick the power of the wind"

ACTION: Try to rest and recover HP

Rhaidot
Lvl 2
XP - 0
HP - 3/20
ATK - 4 (2+2)
DEF - 2 (1+1)
??? - 0
(0 points to allocate)
Equipment
Small Shield

rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:37 am

Action: KILL A MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Illusion or puzzle? xD Nahh, too long, takes two update.
Just battle :DD

Ok, illusion/puzzle. Let's give it a chance.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next