The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night of the Dead: Before the Nightmare

5 posters

Go down

Night of the Dead: Before the Nightmare Empty Night of the Dead: Before the Nightmare

Post  DragonEye Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:47 am

Introduction:

Have you ever wondered how the events occurred before in Night of the Dead? This is now your chance to find out. In this story, I'm going to require my readers help to make this story perfect on how I'm planning for it.

The special twist in this story, I'm going to put you guys within the story itself. All you need to fill out a character Bio so I can follow your type of character with ease to make it interesting.

Things I need:
><> Your character's name.
><> Your character's personality
><> Your character's Personal Life
><> Give a lot of details

Readers:

Rhaidot

Rhaidot:

Athenril

Athenril:

Shadower

Shadower:

Last edited by DragonEye on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:45 am; edited 7 times in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Night of the Dead: Before the Nightmare Empty Re: Night of the Dead: Before the Nightmare

Prologue:

Prologue.1

A man named Dalen Engel is known to be the smartest man of this lifetime. Dalen is an inventor that created all kinds of things that would of been considered to be an impossible task. His famous invention is know as the World Portal. Which can go to other worlds that contains other races that once known in a fantasy story.

Though his latest invention that he working on is currently classified...

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Prologue.2

*Knock-Knock* There was someone knocking on the door during a meeting of Dalen and his team of scientist discussion of their new project,

Dalen: You may enter.
Marco (Scientist): Are you sure, this is a classified meeting Mr. Engel.
Dalen: It is alright Marco, I'm actually expecting someone to show up during the meeting. My sister is going to help us with the next stage of the plan.
Marco: Your sister?

The door opens and Katrina Engel and walk in...

Katrina: Brother, I manage to located the people you wanted me to find.
Dalen: Perfect! Go head and try to recruit them. We're going to need their assistance if we're going to have this completed in time.
Karl (Scientist): Why don't you have one of us...
Katrina: (Annoyed) (Slaps Karl across the face so hard that he fell out of his chair.) What are you saying? That I'm untrustworthy or what?
Karl: I-I'm sorry, d-didn't mean to offend you...
Dalen: Calm down Katrina.. and Karl, I suggest you watch what you say around her. She can be a bit violent at times...
Karl: Noted, sir.
Dalen: Alright Katrina, I hope you luck in recruiting those people.

Katrina heads out and starts on her task.

End.

Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:08 am; edited 5 times in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Night of the Dead: Before the Nightmare Empty Re: Night of the Dead: Before the Nightmare

Chapter 1

ch1.1

The first target is man known as, Shisou Nanaya. As Katrina approaches his apartment, the door opens and a man walked out that wasn't Shisou, but his friend, Tsubaki. Lately, they always seem to be together, which may cause dome trouble on recruiting Shisou. For now, Katrina has decided to trail Shisou to see what she can use against him to have him to join.

On the 3rd day of stalking Shisou Nanaya:
An unexpected turn of events, Tsubaki was murdered. Shisou have gone to his house and knocked on the door. But strangely there was no answer. So he looked through a window and found his friend laying down dead in a puddle of his own blood in the middle of the room.

13th day of Stalking Shisou Nanaya:
The culprit was found, yet he couldn't been charged due to the lack of evidence. And after awhile, Shisou seems to be more ambitious in life, probably trying to forget his friend by drowning himself in work. Finally decided that the need of stalking was no longer needed, Katrina gone up to his door and knocked...

Ch1.2

The 2nd target is a well known mechanic, Alexander Fedor. Who had his shares of ups and downs throughout his lifetime. As Katrina approach his shop, Alexander was already on his new repair project for one of his clients. Deciding for the best that she waits until the client to leave so she can talk to Alexander...

><> Once the Client leaves happily with the job, Katrina approaches Alexander.
Katrina: (Walking in) So your Alexander, the well-known hot shot mechanic in this area. (looks around) The area sure doesn't show it though.
Alexander: Are you in here for business or just plain out just to waste my time?
Katrina: (Annoyed) You know, I figured I'd be generous and offer you a contract with Dalen Engel. Yellow-eyed freak... (Starts to walk out)
Alexander: W-what did you just say?
Katrina: Yellow-eyed freak.
Alexander: Before that!
Katrina: Rude yellow-eyed freak...
Alexander: Alright alright, damn persistent woman.I'm sorry, can you go back to the contract part.
><> Katrina explain the contract to Alexander.
Alexander: Very well, I accept it. You know you didn't have to be rude to offer me that job you know...
Katrina: Next time don't keep me waiting for 5 hours. (Exits the shop)
Alexander: Uh? I kept her waiting? (As he was left there confused.)

Ch1.3

Katrina takes out her file folder for her 4th target, Athenril Fernandez. Athenril is currently working as a computer science school teacher in a specialization type of school, known by his peers the lazy genius.
Arriving to the college, Katrina searches for Athenril and eventually finds him in the teacher's lounge. Not wanting to talk about any confidential information in the current environment, Katrina knocks out Athenril and drags him out of the school while showing her FCP (Federal Criminal Police) badge for any witnesses.
Later, in a hotel apartment. Athenril wakes up... finding himself all tied up on a very uncomfortable wooden chair. Then notices Katrina, on the other side of the room.

Athenril: Wha...
Katrina: (interrupting Athenril) Your going to be recruited to work as a scientist in order to help improve the world with your skills.
Athenril: Why would I....
Katrina: (Interrupting Athenril) WE going to need your knowledge with computers and survival for this job, not mentioning the it pays extremely well, it'll also be good for the future of man-kind.
><> Katrina puts down the script that she was reading off of on the table and walks up to Athenril.
Katrina: I Suggest you accept the job, or everything we know about you will be released to the public as a traitor, also being label as the most wanted criminal for all types of crime that you committed.
Athenril: Wait, what? What crimes? I didn't do anything.
Katrina: Now, now, that what they all say. <3

In the end, Athenril was forced to join up from Katrina.

Ch1.4

Last edited by DragonEye on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2

Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3

Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:48 am

Chapter 4

Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5

Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6

Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7

DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8

DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:49 am

Chapter 9

Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:51 am

Chapter 10

Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:52 am

Chapter 11

Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Chapter 12

DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Chapter 13

DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

You can now post.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:29 am

><> Your character's name.
Alexander Fedor

Good traits: Confident, Ambitious, Generous, Loyal, Encouraging, self-determined, optimistic, intuitive
Bad traits: Pretentious, Domineering, Melodramatic, Stubborn, Vain, Self-centered, cold, doubtful, unpredictable, "workaholic"

He was born as a humble peasant who escape from home with dreams of becoming a powerfull adventurer. Then he was assaulted by some random thief who get very mad because Alexander's poverty. Alexander almost die that day. He was found by some engineer who was on his way home. He take care of Alexander, taught him about his work and finally Alexander was the heir of his benefactor when he pass away. Alexander has his own Machine Shop.

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Blood type: O+
Height: 1.78 m
Weight: 75Kg
Hair: Black, spiky, short
Eyes: Yellow
Skills: Survival. Endurance. Agriculture. Herbalism. Engineering. Mechanics.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:22 am

><> Your character's name
Shisou Nanaya

Positive Traits: Cynical, Calm, Rational, Just, Perceptive
Negative Traits: Kind/Considerate, Forgetful, Unsociable
Switches attitudes from serious to total weirdish troll attitude and vice-versa

A simple man searching for the answer to the world which brought about the weird aura he projects to those around him.  Of course, like in every story, he was still befriended by a person. Shisou thought that this person was the same as he is that's why they got along so well. A simple everyday life he lived, until the day his only friend was murdered. The criminal was caught but insufficient evidence to his crime led to his short stay in prison. Some things needed change. Getting back up, he started doing simple things to liven up some strangers he came across by. He also started to take studying seriously and eventually made it to the top ranks of society, as an adviser who worked from the shadows of the government, whose existence only known by those at the top. He is known to be a good negotiator, programmer and an adviser. One day, he was asked to fly abroad to persuade a couple of people that are needed to give the country a serious change. Finally all of his work to try and change the government and give the people its justice is finally coming to fruit. He felt fulfilled as he entered the plane.

The noise of the plane as it takes off. The changing scenery from buildings to clouds as it closes up to the sky.
"Finally... This time, people will get the justice they deserve"
Closing his eyes, he felts the pressure has gone away from him.
Suddenly, he suddenly felt pressure, as if the plane was crashing, but still he kept his eyes shut, not wanting to forget this fulfilling feeling. He just didn't realize that he would not open his eyes again, not after a long time.

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birthday: March 14
Blood Type: A
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 61kg
Hair: Short Stylish Crimson Hair
Eyes: Crimson
Skills: Weapon handling, Good senses, Persuasion, Keeping my cool

Last edited by Shadower on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:24 am

Ok. game finished.

edit later xDD haha
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:30 am

><> Your character's name
Athenril Fernandez

Confident,  Loyal, optimistic, intuitive, genius, lazy, easy go lucky, cold and efficient when serious, stubborn,
Keeps problems to himself
Isn't afraid to die as long as it is for others.
Doesn't like doing nothing.

Orphaned at age 13, sustained himself through various part time jobs and scholarships. Studied at average schools but gets high grades.Even though friendly and has many friends, doesn't have any close friends. Prefers to play virtual games. At age 21 lands job as a computer engineer. 2 years later, wins lottery but life didn't changed much, still lives in a modest house, and have a motorbike for transportation.
Deposits much of the money in different banks and now currently works as a Computer Science teacher.

B-day: April 21
Blood type: O+
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 55Kg
Hair: Black, wavy, short
Eyes: Sky blue (like mako infused)
Skills: Survival. Quick Learner. Great with techology. General  Knowledge bout everything except History. (hate that subject xD)

Last edited by Athenril008 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 am

Thought you were going to edit lol. xD
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:31 pm

><> Characters name
Xavier Wolfblood

><> Characters personality
Positive Traits: Analytical, Calm, Romantic, Creative
Negative Traits: Kind/Considerate, Forgetful,

><> Characters Personal Life

My family is rather interesting. My father used to be abusive and since then has changed drastically for the better. My mother is thoughtful, caring, apologetic, and most of all, the best mom. My sister has been there for me through all the good, and the bad. She brought me up while I was home, often in her room playing cards and listening to music. I've had 7 years of Soccer, most of which is from my earlier youth as well as 4 years of Shotokan and Hen-San-Ryu, two styles that compliment each other. I even took those 4 years of karate side-by-side with my sister, so she was there with me the through those challenges.

Around this time, or earlier, I began to discover the internet. I got to understand it myself, basically just through exploration, but since, I've been able to help hundreds of people by simply being there for them. I've learned a ton about psychology and ways to help others based on experiences and since experiencing the opportunities to help others I can place myself into their situations and think thoroughly. I've made unbreakable bonds, amazing memories, and the best friends anyone could ask for.

Much earlier in my childhood, my father and I would go camping, fishing, hunting, everything outdoors. He taught me how to survive in the wilderness if I was ever to be in that situation. I took up Boy Scouts also back then, and learned everything up to Tomahawks, advanced techniques of survival and learned about the roughest situations and how to get out of them.

I have recently started delving in the magical books that I found at the library in a far-back shelf. Since seeing the use of some techniques, my interest has increased 3x in learning the skills and abilities and I dare say I won't stop until I can help this world by being able to help change things - so many things in this world are important to me. Now is the time to florish, learn, and experience a whole new level.

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Birthday: September 21st
Blood Type: O+
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 77kg
Hair: Medium Brown Hair
Eyes: Deep Blue
Skills: Advanced Survival, Safety, Computing, Martial Arts, Weapons Training, Psychology, Situational Awareness, Advanced First Aid
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down