The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death

+8
SnowKitten72
Destroya1103
DragonEye
ColmilloNegro
Burgundy
Sash
rhaidot
apratim171
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death - Page 3 Empty Re: The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death

Post  Jimbo Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:36 am

i vote on colmim too, following dash his lead, hope it helps
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death - Page 3 Empty Re: The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death

Post  Burgundy Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 am

I change vote to ColmilloNegro.

Destroya is too important of an asset to lose.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  apratim171 Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:42 am

After that night’s havoc, some discussions were made between the nine friends on dealing with the reapers. They had their discussion in the vacant room they found earlier. Some clues were found on that night, and it showed there had been someone else on that night besides them. Questions did raise on who could that be, but failure was the only thing to happen. A bill of nachos was found in a weird restaurant. The date was 23rd March in that bill, and they (poor friends) happened to be in that bizarre place at 2nd April. They were surprised to find out that someone else was there, but not sure who, and where he is now.
Questions surely raised on this. In a no man zone, how can someone just survive, and from where can nachos come in a bizarre place like that.
Some more clues were found regarding the missing television. A plug jack was found near the weird house last night, and it looked like it was the plug of that television. No track to get through could’ve come from that much of clue, but one thing was clear that they were not alone. There was probably another person here, or still here.
Finding that person seemed like a best plan for them, but also had something in mind about that mysterious television.
They searched into some unknown areas they could find and found some blood in a trashcan. They searched in that trashcan for some clues and found a head of an unknown man.
Everyone got freaked out, and one of them fainted due to blood scenes.
That’s when they realized something. They thought it must’ve the deeds of reapers. Maybe they killed that unknown man first and then attacked one of their comrades. They thought as long as reapers live, things can be really tight for them. They thought of killing one of the suspicious people they could think have too killed.
Even though they were wrong on the first day doesn’t mean they can be wrong second time too. They found Destroya1103 to be suspicious and four persons voted for him. Some tit-tat happened, and Destroya1103 claimed that he was the one who saved the poor soul last night from the hands of the reapers. People seemed to acknowledge him, and placed vote on Colmillonegro who was very much quite for the whole time.
5 persons voted for him. With a teary eyes and shaking hands, he committed suicide.
Before that he said these words, “Maybe I am silent. But silent people also have reasons to live. Best of luck and live you all. It’s my time to join Athenril1008.Good bye!”
and thus he committed suicide by thrusting a knife into his heart.
The echoed voice suddenly said, “I see one of your comrades has died. He died being a villager. A pathetic life ended in a pathetic way. Well I sure did enjoy my meal yesterday. Sorry for the head, couldn’t eat that part. It gave me a weird boner”.

Colmillonegro the villager has been lynched

Night phase starts now
apratim171
apratim171

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:12 am

For the record, had I not have a problem logging in, I would have voted first for Destroya.

Scenario right now is we have two players claiming they are hero: Yuki and Destroya.

Yuki chose to protect me based on her fortune telling skills.

Destroya chose to protect me based on strategy.

2 villagers dead.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  apratim171 Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:14 am

Right now Snowkitten72 and Destroya1103 claiming to be Hero. And by their saying, It's something like this.
This is what destroya has to say.
The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death - Page 3 23mofo0

And,this is what snowkitten has to say.
The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death - Page 3 263g08l
apratim171
apratim171

Back to top Go down

The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death - Page 3 Empty Bloody Nachos

Post  rhaidot Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 am

My humble draw for the second day, Bloody Nachos:

The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death - Page 3 Bloody10
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:55 am

Says YOLO, get Lynched xD

Btw, Why i'm not getting notifications from the chat? I though you weren't talking D:
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:55 am

We had been chatting like crazy, mainly snowK and me. We thought you were busy with stuff. Maybe you got off of the chat by any chance? Or did the reapers kicked you in order to lynch you without you being able to say anything?  Shocked 
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  apratim171 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:07 am

The last statement of the echoed voice was fearsome. Judging from his statement it was all clear that the unknown voice has eaten someone in that place. Earlier they found out a cited head in a trashcan, which seemed to be the food of the echoed voice. Everyone became scared of this madness. On top of that, they killed another of their comrades which made the situation worse for them. It was unknown if the possessed one had the memory of their past. But if they had, they could’ve tried to resist from that power, but no there was no sign of it.
But at that moment their biggest problem was the bill of nachos and the cited head followed by the statement of the echoed voice. They thought whoever that echoed voice is he must be a man eater.
There were some deep conversations between the remaining friends on how things would work out. That moment they thought of checking the restaurant once more where they found the bill of nachos.
There was a kitchen, bathroom, small tables at front, small chair, counter just by the side, but all of that seemed a bit odd since it looked like no one had a visit but about 2 years. Weird smell followed by the looks inside the restaurant was really strange. Sash, one of the remaining friend said, “Well, it does looking like a bit spooky, but the bill of nachos that we found was of around 15 days earlier right? My guess is, the guy who had the nachos must be got eaten by the echoed voice. But the question is how a person can get nachos from THIS place. There are no single people in this damn place!
From sash’s statement one can imagine that the echoed voice has a body, not just a simple dark voice.
They went to kitchen to look for some clues. They found nothing but bunch of tools for cooking and an apron which was torn completely.
After that, they decided to check out under the tables. It was shocking but they found a piece of ‘NACHOS’ and what more strange was, they found some blood sticking to it. It was clear to them that the blood belongs to the cited head person.
But there was a question into their mind, that why would the echoed voice would it him?
Even if he is a man eater, why didn’t he bother to eat those poor souls who got stuck there?
Suddenly the urge to find culprits were vanished from their mind and only one thing was at their mind, which was the identity of the echoed voice, and his reason behind eating the poor person.
It was getting dark, but still they were firm at their desire to look for clues. The ‘Bloody Nachos’ was a somewhat important for their taste. But with only that piece of thing, it wasn’t enough to know about something related to their goal.
They searched everything on that restaurant but found nothing except that nachos. Beside the restaurant there seemed a barber shop followed by a house. All of the houses were sick actually.
There seemed a door and it was unlocked. They went upstairs. A breezy cold wind just passed through their spine as they entered in that house. It was pitch black dark to see anything in the room. There seemed two rooms actually in that house; hence they entered in the first one.
Jimbo, one of their friends said he will check out this room, and told the others to look at the barber shop and other areas. Others seemed to acknowledge this idea and 2 of them searched in the barber shop and others went a little north further and checked at the other shops and house.
But the mistake was made. They thought it would be wise to look other areas at once. Hence they got separated once again. Jimbo, he was little scared of the pitch black empty room,  but still had the courage to look for the clues in a fearsome place like that. He saw some papers with weird handwriting (it was strange for a white paper in that room), a cigar, a chair which was broken, and some other accessories. But what stroked him the most was a ‘Piece of bloody nachos’. He had sharp eyes, enough to see through in that dark room. He was quite sure it was a piece of nachos with a bit blood on it. Then he tried to check out what was written in that paper. He couldn’t clearly see, but it was written, “Strangers are not allowed. You should’ve known that bastard. Ah... beauty…such beauty. First, a sweet girl, and now this.”
It was some strange paper. Suddenly he heard a noise coming from the other room. His throat choked, but he managed to go there. He saw someone was sitting in the chair with backwards.
Jimbo started to sweat heavily, but some inner courage gave him the power to face that scene. He went a little further and asks, “W-who are you?”
There was no answer. He asked again, but still there wasn’t any answer. Then he placed his hands on his shoulder and tried to look the face of him. Suddenly the man in the chair shouted, “I AM YOUR DEATH!! EHAHAHAHA”. It was a reaper.
A scream was heard by the poor friends who were at the barber shop. They went upstairs and saw Jimbo on the floor with cited head.
He had something on his pocket but that time it was far more important to look for the killer. When everyone arrived and saw this madness, they just couldn’t resist their anger. They shouted to the sky, “What the hell do you want huh? Why are you doing this?”
Suddenly a figure came from the imaginary fog. It was quite a strange figure, but horrific in the looks. He said, “Hello hopeless souls. I am none but you’re so called ‘Echoed voice’. Call me ‘Alkapon’ if you like. Hehe, it was sure strange death to your friends. But I told you, that without killing the possessed ones you cannot survive!! This is a game made by me actually, to seek truth of human nature. How they can suspect the dearest they love, they care, and ultimately they become the prime reason of your downfall. The one you desire to be most lovable can be the most deceiving person for you.”
“I was at your place several years ago. I saw my friends die like this. Only I survived, and as a prize. I got to live in this damn place forever!! It is difficult than it looks. But from that time, some poor souls have coming in this place but none of them can seek the identity of the possessed ones. You guys are the last victims. After this, this world shall break into pieces, and I shall be free from this curse. I am always watching every single step of you guys….always.”
One of the friends asked him about the cited head in the trashcan. He answered, “Right now the portal to come in this world is acting strangely. People who are not chosen are also coming. My duty is to erase them from this planet, by eating them...hehehehehe. They are even poor then you. And yes, about the nachos bill you were talking about earlier, this world is actually connected to the real world, and there is a place in the real world just like this place. Sometimes portals act strange. The guy who was eating the nachos was probably in that restaurant when he came into this world, thus he had the bill and a pack of nachos. I immediately killed him, ate him and the nachos.”
“I should probably get going. And to help a little, well…. I can’t really help, just pray that you kill the possessed one next; Ahhahahahahaha, Best of luck.”

Jimbo the Seer has been killed brutally by the reapers.
The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death - Page 3 Kf45mh
The picture of Alkapon( The echoed voice...which is me .__. )

Day phase starts now
apratim171
apratim171

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:14 pm

I will vote myself because I am just that awesome.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:58 pm

I vote Rhaidot because he's awesome.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowKitten72 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Vote Dessy.
SnowKitten72
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:53 pm

On my view with the two claims of heroes and without decent information to go off by due to lack of time due to recent events have caused. I'll vote for Rhaidot, as he did seem the most suspicious to me on how he claimed innocent with Kitten.

Even kitten suspects him, though as an alpha-type, but there no way to confirmed that truly though. So it still a decent shot on allowing us to regain the lead over the Wolfs/Reapers of this game.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Through PoE (Process of Elimination) Rhaidot must be a wolf. I will give all the possible wolf teams tomorrow.
Without further adu, Vote Rhaidot.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:11 am

I have a really really bad feeling about this, vote DragonEye, I am more confident about that.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:11 am

Sash wrote:I have a really really bad feeling about this, vote DragonEye, I am more confident about that.

Whoa...I can't believe this is happening.

I change vote to DragonEye.

Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  apratim171 Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:41 am

Snowkitten72 has changed her Vote to DragonEye
apratim171
apratim171

Back to top Go down

Post  apratim171 Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:56 am

After Alkapon disappeared, things got really strange for the remaining friends. They had to kill the possessed ones somehow. Jimbo’s death was even more pathetic as they lost their one of the friend with some serious power. The letter from his hand was collected by Snowkitten72. After reading the strange message, it seemed like it was written by Alkapon, judging from their conversation.
The time was really bad for the innocent ones, but they didn’t lose hope. They had earlier suspected Rhaidot to be a possessed one, but some of them later on placed their vote to Dragon Eye.
When the time for their suspecting ended, a voice rang in their head.
“Well, well, well, seems like we have a tie here between this two, isn’t that it. Man, this day is pretty hectic, at least for me. Nothing to do is one of the toughest jobs, and watching an eye on you guys is also a hectic job…really. But I will decide who are gonna get lynched…. “
There were two gunshots that moment.
“Well…. Seems like my gun is saying the two of them has to die….”
It was a difficult choice, but it had to be made. They stood tall and their face became somewhat interesting. They got both stabbed in the back. Suddenly a wild black storm like thing emitted from their body. The echoed voice said, “ho ho… You have successfully defeated the two possessed ones…. But mind you… by doing this, you have killed the boss of them and on his death, someone will be possessed. Hahahahaahahaha”…

Both are lynched.
Rhaidot the Death boss and DragonEye the Reaper has been lynched.

Night phase starts now.
First warning to sufal for not voting. Next time it will be auto-death if he doesn't vote
apratim171
apratim171

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:58 am

Awesome.

Sufal was up and reading the facebook group chat before the deadline. I can't believe he missed to vote.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 am

He is either still confused about how this game works, or super busy, or maybe both.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cobaltblue Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:11 am

I can sub for busy player. Just hate seeing a game ruined because of "busy".
cobaltblue
cobaltblue
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:17 am

cobaltblue wrote:I can sub for busy player. Just hate seeing a game ruined because of "busy".

Very Happy 

I have no objections.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:37 am

Taunting Ghost is taunting, wondering who will die tonight  🤡 
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:33 am

Boooo *Le gosth scream*  :face:
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:23 am

Go away ghosts, or I'll call these guys.

The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death - Page 3 2821606-ghostbusters_desktop_2000x2000_hd_wallpaper_452534
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next