The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death

+8
SnowKitten72
Destroya1103
DragonEye
ColmilloNegro
Burgundy
Sash
rhaidot
apratim171
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death - Page 2 Empty Re: The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death

Post  Destroya1103 Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:14 am

Splitting the lynch between 2 people we suspect is the best way to hit a possible wolf power role, which could possibly be the wrong move this early into the game but it could be worth a shot just in case there is 1 town between Athenril008 and Sash.

However, since they both are voting me that does make it a bit more obvious.

But, if we hit town, a power role town may have to claim and lead tomorrow.
If we lynch a wolf, then the power role may wait until day 3 if he/she wishes to claim and lead, but remember Alpha will infect a town upon death, so be careful.

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for emphasis)
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death - Page 2 Empty Re: The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death

Post  SnowKitten72 Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:26 am

I think Abe pm was a simple mistake on forgetting the fact of PMing is not allowed in this game. Though Silver's view doesn't seem completely wrong or completely right. But I'm at a lost who to vote for with all this randomness going on. So I'll vote for GM Apratim for the no vote. <3

Following an advice from someone, I'll start to included my voting times that I sent to silver to post for me.

9:17 AM --- 4/4/2014

Edit: Reason: New post from Dessy

Or both of them could be town too. =/ Your plan is really risky, you do know that Dessy?

9:24 --- 4/4/2014

Last edited by SnowKitten72 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : She wanted to rephase her last sentence because it didn't sounded right. =/)
SnowKitten72
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:34 am

Wow, people have no sense of humor. It was a joke, and also role claiming is allowed in this game in case you didn't notice, even if PMs aren't, so I can easily suspect you now for voting me for false reasons.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:05 am

My vote was merely only based from a theory from what I seen and/or read so far, Sash. Its not like its unusual getting voted off because of something like that. Nonetheless, everyone is suspicious of each other at this point. So things can easily be taken another way.

Nonetheless, I'll believe that your a townie for now.

Well, my theory got completely shattered with that turn of events. Guess I'll put in a random vote then...

I'll change my vote to Colmillonegro.

I hope you do know its very impolite to target a newbie so early on.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:42 am

Sorry, my bad guys xD didn't know PMing is bad

wasn't really going to keep my vote on Dessy, (destroya's too long), was just really curious as to why he hasn't PMed yet,

hmmmm, im the only one suspicious at this point. im gonna change my vote to one who hasn't have a vote yet, that way im the only one with 2 votes while i ponder if NL is beneficial at this point.

Vote GM for NL. will post thoughts later as im really inexperienced at this game still and need time to collect my thoughts.

Post-edit: Thinking bout it, NL is bad, since if lynch, we have 33% of hitting wolf, 33% chance of hitting a power role, and 33% of hitting a villager.

NL would lead to a free night for wolves which they will kill 50% PR and 50% villager.
Also, hitting the Alpha early on would give him a 50% of converting either a PR or a normal villager, the latter the better output for town, instead of 100% of converting a PR in the late game when a PR claims and leads.

With the reasoning above, (criticisms are accepted and encouraged), lynching someone is the better choice, (risk is a natural part of the game). As to who I will vote to lynch, I will pick someone who hasn't been voted yet for the following reason;

With no clears, therefore everyone a suspect aka wolf. A wolf wouldn't vote another wolf (bussing) this early on due to random voting isn't really a reliable source/reason of who to vote on later in the game. In other words, a wolf has a lesser chance of getting random voted early on, (due to wolves' random voting pool most prolly doesn't include other wolves). Therefore I'm gonna pick someone who hasn't have a vote yet, the choices: DE, Snowkitty, Burg and Jimbo.

As to which of the four im gonna vote.... i'm gonna random vote for now since i can't think of a good reason/criteria as to which of them im gonna vote, sooo.... (rolling) I'm gonna vote for Jimbo.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  sufal1997 Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:57 am

i vote jimbo

sufal1997

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:06 am

I'm changing my vote to Athenril008.

Abe, I can't get past the PM's but you did try to counter by using percentages, and almost swayed me differently. If you are town I can only say I am sorry.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:11 am

Vote Athenril008
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:20 am

Ehehe meow

Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  apratim171 Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:52 am

The sky tells the upcoming fate by its reddish dark colour. Buildings, stores, and all the possible destroyed things were looking with cold blooded eyes to the unfortunate souls. They didn't wish for it, didn't wish for a day to come like this, didn't expect their last meeting to be this horrific deadly one. The luck was just to much pathetic maybe. Without knowing the answers, suspecting each other seemed like the only choice for them. But is it really easy? To kill your beloved friends, with whom you have created lots of memories? Shared the happiest times, also had been side by side at the tough times? Maybe sometimes life leads you to some choices where you have to sacrifice your happiness in order for a bright future. Surely not as easy to do as it can be said Rhaidot, Burgundy, Sash, Destroya1103, ColmilloNegro, SnowKitten72, Jimbo, Athenril008, DragonEye, Sufal, the ten victims to this death game seemed out of the clues, knowing three of them are possessed by evil power of reaper but also had a relief that a good presense was by their side as well. Even though they knew they have to kill the possessed ones, they still lacked the courage for the effort to detect. On the other hand, they had doubts on few people.
While that, some questions popped out in their mind. Why they are in this town? Who was that echoed voice earlier... but some questions needs little time to be answered. But they had guessed something right. The echoed voice had some power to manipulate them. While that,there was another question. Who's devastating power is behind all of this? Who can be such cruel to make this game? Who can be so cruel to make them fight each other?
But questions didn't really matter on that stage. They tried their best on finding the exit but failed. Maybe what the echoed voice had said was true. They have to kill the possessed reapers to find the exit from this madness.
The day time... even if its day,the sky was like a bloodbath.
Everyone had to forcibly accuse each other,to find out the possessed ones through their senses.
But its always a gamble.
After all the suspecting, Athenril008 seemed the most suspicious to everyone. Ultimately it was decided that Athenril008 should be killed. A tear dropped down from Athenril008's eyes. His urge to make love with Rhaidot was a failure after all.. he murmured.... stood tall, and Rhaidot, Destroya1103, Sash stabbed him by the knife.It was a pathetic moment. But then a voice echoed... it said 'You guys have killed your an innocent guy. Maybe he wanted to make love, but him being villager,and with a dead body, his wish won't come true.

Athenril the Villager has been lynched
apratim171
apratim171

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:00 am

Since the GM didn't posted a draw, I am gonna do it instead of him, but please have in mind that I am not that good.

The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death - Page 2 No_rha10

Jimbo wrote:Ehehe meow

Odd  Rolling Eyes 
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  apratim171 Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Nice drawing cris Cool 

And just to remind,the night phase is on(forgot to say this earlier)
13 hours left from now
apratim171
apratim171

Back to top Go down

Post  apratim171 Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:31 am

The Day ended in a wretched way. Loss of Athenril008 made each one sad. The creator of the wicked game seemed to have won on the first day of this outrageous game. The reasons for his doings are quite unknown, but one can say it’s fearsome to make your friends to go against you. Even Rhaidot became sad for this loss, but a thought of revenge arose in his deep heart and thus he decided to take lead. He suggested having try and finding any sort of clue they can find in order to exit from this dreadful game.
They went to the bizarre house they found earlier and entered in the vacant room, where Athenril008 seduced Rhaidot to make love. Earlier, there seemed an odd television which suddenly showed a program, but it was missing from that spot. It sure looked fishy to everyone, so they decided to look into this matter a bit more. Suddenly a ray of hope sparked in their mind, that maybe that television has something to exit path, and the echoed voice perhaps blabbed about all the things of ‘evil power’, ‘reapers’ and ‘possessed’ things.
With high hopes and strong desire they tried to find clues of path for exit. It was kind of late, but the desire kept them moving. They decided to split up and look for clues. Until that moment they found no clues, so thought of giving a shot by splitting up and look for more areas as the town wasn't very small.
They all went in different areas to search.
The moon was bright. Reddish sky with chilling atmosphere made things more frightening for everyone.
One of nine remaining friend went beside another strange house by seeing a trash can. Suddenly he noticed a weird creature was coming at him with a dreadful smile. It looked like a reaper. Suddenly his mind clicked and thought this must be one of his friends who are possessed. So what the echoed voice had said must’ve been true, and it’s hopeless to talk to him. He tried to run, but failed. Believing that it was the end for him, he still cried for help. Suddenly a white sparkling thing happened right before his eyes, and a beautiful character with powerful aura around him appeared out of nowhere. He said, “Don’t worry. I, the hero is now here to protect you. You shall be harmless as long as I am here; I am one of your friends after all. The possessed ones need to be stopped. I don’t have enough power to kill them, but I can protect you from their attacks. “
The Hero told the attacked victim to runaway from the scene, and he did so by saying, “Thanks Hero, I love you’. The Hero casted a spell around the Reaper and it seemed Reaper didn't like it and backed himself by saying that the Hero would pay big time for this. Reaper left the scene in an instant second.
The Hero smiled at his words and left…. No one could identify the appearance of each other as they completely got changed in the appearance.
But never the less, The Hero saved an innocent victim from a reaper attack. The poor victim came back and said to himself, “enough for today… just got my ass saved by the Hero. But time to look for more clues tomorrow.”

Reapers are unsuccessful with their attack. No one dies tonight.

The Werewolf Game - Town Of Death - Page 2 Zv8qi0

Day phase starts now
apratim171
apratim171

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:04 am

I am going to vote Jimbo because the new player picked him, and it may be beginner's luck to chose the wolf at the first time. Also, I want to see jimbo's reaction.

Changed my vote to SnowKitten72 for being a cat fishing type.

Voting myself until there is more activity.

My finally vote is ColmilloNegro, I hope so, lol

Last edited by rhaidot on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowKitten72 Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:32 am

Vote Dessy.

He's a bad reaper. Hiss.

Last edited by SnowKitten72 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rephasing.)
SnowKitten72
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:04 am

Vote Destroya.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Meh, vote Des because YOLO
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:03 pm

No lynch, for now.

12:32PM EST: Change vote to ColmilloNegro
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  apratim171 Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Burgundy has voted for Destroya.Since he cannot log in for some issues,I am here to vote on behalf of him.
Vote destroya
apratim171
apratim171

Back to top Go down

Post  apratim171 Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:39 pm

so far the voting tally is something like this-

Rhaidot-1 ( Himself )
Note: changing vote- Jimbo to Snowkitten72- Snowkitten to himself

Destroya-4 ( Snowkitten72, DragonEye, Colmillonegro, Burgundy )

No lynch-1 ( Sash)
apratim171
apratim171

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:17 pm

I suggest you all stop this bandwagon. Col, you like to just not put in your thoughts and follow blindly? DragonEye? You too burg?

Just because Abe was trolling me and I was wrong doesn't mean I'm a wolf.

I'm going to claim before town loses, before we switch to night phase.

I will vote for ColmilloNegro.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:13 am

Interesting...
So are there more votes coming out?
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:29 am

If you guys want a LIFESAVER to SURVIVE, you will change your votes, otherwise it's basically auto-lose... we either flip the lynch or lose. I'll let the rest of town decide. Please use haste.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:31 am

I changed my vote to ColmilloNegro, reasons are in the chat.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  sufal1997 Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:06 am

I vote colmillonegro

sufal1997

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next