The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

+7
Sash
DragonEye
Jimbo
Netter Mizuno
DesolationAngel
Black Fang
Burgundy
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror - Page 2 Empty Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  ColmilloNegro Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:27 am

quotes everywhere:
Stop quoting the quotes!!!!!! D:<

Btw, vote for ehhmmmm burgundy? for now I don't want to be part of the band wagon of Desol and Netter xD, Also Burg started the qoute of qoutes (wary)
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror - Page 2 Empty Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Netter Mizuno Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:42 am

ColmilloNegro wrote:
quotes everywhere:

Btw, vote for ehhmmmm burgundy? for now I don't want to be part of the band wagon of Desol and Netter xD, Also Burg started the qoute of qoutes (wary)
TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror - Page 2 XsISrym

Isn't Burg GM of this match?
Netter Mizuno
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:08 am

Holy crap I hate missing a lot >_> I was at my college doing registry stuff and introduction events until 4pm, geez. (Traveling back on buses takes an 45m-60m)

Okay -- First off I am doing a Voting Tally that is current and I will place my vote after so I can analyze everyone's posts.

Voting Tally

DesolationAngel - 2 (Netter Mizuno & DragonEye)
Destroya1103 - 2 (Jimbo & DesolationAngel)
Netter Mizuno - 2 (Black Fang & Sash)

Vote Changes

DesolationAngel Changed Vote from Netter Mizuno to Destroya1103
Black Fang Changed Vote from DesolationAngel to Netter Mizuno

Edit1: Added Voting Change
Edit2: Added Voting Change 2.

• So DesolationAngel didn't vote for Black Fang right off after he voted for him, but instead votes for Netter Mizuno..(Don't see the logic there - Maybe not trying to draw attention but there could be a possibility of DesolationAngel being teamed with Black Fang because DesolationAngel didn't bounce a vote his way)

• Jimbo then votes me.

• DragonEye votes DesolationAngel.

• After Jimbo votes me and DragonEye votes for DesolationAngel, DesolationAngel joins the BW that Jimbo started for the possibility to get another vote onto me to protect him (DesolationAngel). (Now giving the possibility of Jimbo & DesolationAngel being teamed)

• Netter Mizuno then votes DesolationAngel. (Now 3 votes DesolationAngel)

• Sash then votes Netter Mizuno.

• So after DesolationAngel has 3 votes, Black Fang changes his vote to Netter Mizuno. (This could mean that BF is a wolf and voted for DesolationAngel (fellow wolf) to be able to have a "safety net" vote. Which would explain why DesolationAngel didn't bounce a vote to Black Fang as a response, because then there would be a possibility(because I don't have clearer evidence I say possibility) of DesolationAngel and BF being the possessed... Wolves wouldn't want both of their names on the D1 votes.

Edit3:  Observations

Okay so ColmilloNegro and Shuno also have yet to vote besides me.

Those 2 vote changes are pretty suspicious, especially because they both could be the wolves.
Of course we don't know yet. I will think some more before voting.

Edit4: Spelling Errors/Color Fix & Observation 2.

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:17 am

DesolationAngel wrote:
DragonEye wrote:I vote for DesolationAngel.
TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror - Page 2 Dragon10
I'm pretty sure that Netter is a goodie so far, and I'm not quite sure about you. On what I see you probably have .3% chance of being a wolf type. Though, with no easy proof you're a goodie, all I can do at this time is to help protect the ones I that I'm pretty sure of.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:43 am

Off to a good start already ^^ Coll's post worries me about "I don't want to join any bandwagons"

Vote Coll

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:52 am

What I can do is switch my vote on too Netter. This will give her 3 votes and destroya only 1.
Unless Netter changes her vote to someone else thats does not have a vote yet i think I have to do this.
I don't want to die this fast Sad
Netter, if you see this let me know if you want to change votes or not. I shall trust in you that you are a goodie, for now...
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Mizuno Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:05 am

TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror - Page 2 Yk4vx9w

There is 2 words that made me laugh in your post sorry Very Happy

No i'm not going to change it.

TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror - Page 2 1361740940_its-nothing-personal-its-just-business
Netter Mizuno
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:09 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror - Page 2 Yk4vx9w

There is 2 words that made me laugh in your post sorry Very Happy

No i'm not going to change it.

TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror - Page 2 1361740940_its-nothing-personal-its-just-business
Wait are you a guy...

& Sorry, i just don't want that the game is over for me Sad(Oooh i sounds so selfish)

Change vote to Netter Mizunx
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:16 am

DesolationAngel wrote:
Wait are you a guy...

& Sorry, i just don't want that the game is over for me Sad(Oooh i sounds so selfish)

I was considering on changing my vote, but that action just locked in my vote on you. Seems like you're panicking, you're either an important role or a wolf.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:50 am

Guys, out of courtesy, please don't intentionally misspell the forumer's name when you vote. Voting is a formal part of the game so may I request that you correct the spelling of the forum name you're voting. I may be forced not to count that vote.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:01 am

DragonEye wrote:
DesolationAngel wrote:
Wait are you a guy...

I was considering on changing my vote, but that action just locked in my vote on you. Seems like you're panicking, you're either an important role or a wolf.
@ DesolationAngel -- Yup, I don't know what the hell you are doing right now but you definitely are panicking. You are my highest suspect I admit. You still have time to claim your role and try to get out of the hole you are in - but I doubt that will happen. Last game you played reckless just like now, but I don't think you are Villager this time. DragonEye is right, you(DesolationAngel) are either a special role, wolf or wolf+block role.

@ DragonEye -- I don't know who you were about to vote but I am glad you aren't changing your vote, because DesolationAngel is my highest suspect without a doubt.

Without further Adu, I will vote DesolationAngel.

Edit1: Reply to Burgundy's post.

Burgundy wrote:Guys, out of courtesy, please don't intentionally misspell the forumer's name when you vote.  Voting is a formal part of the game so may I request that you correct the spelling of the forum name you're voting.  I may be forced not to count that vote.
I completely agree. This may be looked at as disrespectful -- but c'mon guys.. the least you can do is spell names correctly.

Edit2: Voting Updates & Observation 3

Voting Tally

DesolationAngel - 3 (Netter Mizuno & DragonEye & Destroya1103)
Destroya1103 - 1 (Jimbo)
Netter Mizuno - 3 (Black Fang & Sash & DesolationAngel)

Vote Changes

1.) DesolationAngel Changed Vote from Netter Mizuno to Destroya1103
2.) Black Fang Changed Vote from DesolationAngel to Netter Mizuno
3.) DesolationAngel Changed Vote from Destroya1103 to Netter Mizuno

• So now DesolationAngel just goes all out to suck in all the attention it looks. This is really weird. So once again, DesolationAngel looks like he's teamed with Black Fang with that Netter Mizuno vote again - this time after the others votes.
  • Jimbo having said no thoughts whatsoever voted me - still suspicious.
  • ColmilloNegro also looks suspicious for his last post.

• Sash is quiet is hell so far.
  • Shuno looks like he is analyzing like me but hasn't posted his observations/thoughts yet.
  • DragonEye seems like a townie to me so far, but still don't know who he was about to change his vote to.
  • Netter Mizuno also seems like a townie to me, the talking back and forth with Black Fang points this out (to me at least)

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:09 am

Destroya1103 wrote:Holy crap I hate missing a lot >_> I was at my college doing registry stuff and introduction events until 4pm, geez. (Traveling back on buses takes an 45m-60m)

Okay -- First off I am doing a Voting Tally that is current and I will place my vote after so I can analyze everyone's posts.

Voting Tally

DesolationAngel - 2 (Netter Mizuno & DragonEye)
Destroya1103 - 2 (Jimbo & DesolationAngel)
Netter Mizuno - 2 (Black Fang & Sash)

Vote Changes

DesolationAngel Changed Vote from Netter Mizuno to Destroya1103
Black Fang Changed Vote from DesolationAngel to Netter Mizuno

Edit1: Added Voting Change
Edit2: Added Voting Change 2.

• So DesolationAngel didn't vote for Black Fang right off after he voted for him, but instead votes for Netter Mizuno..(Don't see the logic there - Maybe not trying to draw attention but there could be a possibility of DesolationAngel being teamed with Black Fang because DesolationAngel didn't bounce a vote his way)

• Jimbo then votes me.

• DragonEye votes DesolationAngel.

• After Jimbo votes me and DragonEye votes for DesolationAngel, DesolationAngel joins the BW that Jimbo started for the possibility to get another vote onto me to protect him (DesolationAngel). (Now giving the possibility of Jimbo & DesolationAngel being teamed)

• Netter Mizuno then votes DesolationAngel. (Now 3 votes DesolationAngel)

• Sash then votes Netter Mizuno.

• So after DesolationAngel has 3 votes, Black Fang changes his vote to Netter Mizuno. (This could mean that BF is a wolf and voted for DesolationAngel (fellow wolf) to be able to have a "safety net" vote. Which would explain why DesolationAngel didn't bounce a vote to Black Fang as a response, because then there would be a possibility(because I don't have clearer evidence I say possibility) of DesolationAngel and BF being the possessed... Wolves wouldn't want both of their names on the D1 votes.

Edit3:  Observations

Okay so ColmilloNegro and Shuno also have yet to vote besides me.

Those 2 vote changes are pretty suspicious, especially because they both could be the wolves.
Of course we don't know yet. I will think some more before voting.

Edit4: Spelling Errors/Color Fix & Observation 2.
See now I actually agree with this 100%. Even the part about my vote switch being suspicious because lets face it, it is!
I've stated my reasons for changing votes are purely based on my uncertainty in day 1, so I'm balancing the votes out to make it down to luck and not mindless band wagons.

Des is panicking a lot though, so if you want my suspicion list it's - Des and Netter. Everyone else is playing relatively safe so far, but that could also be a reason not to trust them?

The way Des has been posting so much, and jumping his votes around sound like he's worried about dying. If he's worried about dying because he has a power role then he should step up and say "I have a power role" or go 1 step further and announce which one. Currently it just looks like a wolf who doesn't want to be caught out on day 1.
A mason wouldn't panic as much because he has the help of a fellow mason, a villager wouldn't panic as much because he wont inflict as much of a lose to the goodies.

The fact he has shown none of these signs point towards him being a wolf in my eyes, I'm not 100% though so I'll stick to my vote for now. So Des, here's my question to you:

What role are you?

Prove to me you're not a wolf and I'll stick to my vote, but if you don't prove me otherwise I'll be switching back to you because you have the most wolf like behaviour so far.

Edit: Just read Destroya's new message and I'm pretty much still in agreement with the whole - Des panicking part.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:16 am

I did not want to tell everyone i'm a power role since it would draw to much attention from the wolves to me.
I'm not going to claim wich role i'm excactly. But if i even make it trough todays voting i probbably wont make it trough the night now...
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:27 am

You're not going to live through the day, let alone night.

You can claim "I'm a power role" and act safe, but that doesn't exactly prove anything. I've seen enough now anyway Unvote Netter, Vote DesolationAngel

You just made yourself look even more guilty by merely saying "power role". If you're honestly a power role then I guess that's an unfortunate loss but you need to make yourself less suspicious and it at least clears the air and easier to locate a wolf, but if you're a wolf then that's 1 down. You made your death a win, win situation.

Edit: Further analysis

Ok, so if Des is saying he's "A power role" then that tells us 1 of 2 things:

1. He's a wolf who's trying to hide and doesn't want to show himself up by claiming a role
  2. He's a GA and can't announce his role, because if he protects himself the wolves can block his ability and kill him.

Now, I have a feeling that the GA has already voted for Des, I wont say who for his protections sake. This also raises the suspicion of Des being a wolf.

So I've re-read my conversation with Netter and I've decided I'm fairly confident with him being town sided and he can be trusted.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:52 am

@Destroya I was going to vote Sash hoping to draw him out to gain some information.
Couldn't quote because I sent it from my Ipod. So I just done the old @ (Someone) thing.

Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:05 am

DragonEye wrote:@Destroya I was going to vote Sash hoping to draw him out to gain some information.
@DragonEye: ahhh, okay.

Voting Tally

DesolationAngel - 4 (Netter Mizuno & DragonEye & Destroya1103 & Black Fang)
Destroya1103 - 1 (Jimbo)
Netter Mizuno - 2 (Sash & DesolationAngel)
ColmilloNegro - 1 (Shuno)

Okay, I just noticed Shuno posted in very small writing "Vote Coll"

Anyway, ColmilloNegro has yet to vote.

Edit1:  Black Fang's Vote change to DesolationAngel.

I also agree to Black Fang's post, although there is still a chance Black Fang is still a wolf, he is seeming more town.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:27 am

No threatening the game host to help you out on the game.

Sad 
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Burgundy wrote:No threatening the game host to help you out on the game.

Sad 
Guilty........ Embarassed

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Destroya1103 wrote:
[*]Sash is quiet is hell so far.

Erm, he said he was going to be busy in last thread... Not sure if you're trying avoid attention to him.

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Shuno wrote:
Destroya1103 wrote:
[*]Sash is quiet is hell so far.

[*]
Erm, he said he was going to be busy in last thread... Not sure if you're trying avoid attention to him.
[*]
Ah yeah that's right, my bad.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:40 pm

6 hours and 20 minutes left.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Burgundy wrote:6 hours and 20 minutes left.
Aye sir :3

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:36 pm

ColmilloNegro wrote:
quotes everywhere:

Im counting this as a missed vote. Neutral 
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Shuno wrote:Off to a good start already ^^ Coll's post worries me about "I don't want to join any bandwagons"

Vote Coll
Im also counting this as a missed vote. Rolling Eyes 

Last edited by Burgundy on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Guys, I dont believe that I should list all rules. You know what they are and what they should be.

Tally:

DesolationAngel - 4 Votes
Netter Mizuno - 2 Votes
Destroya - 1 Vote

Non-voters:

Shuno
ColmilloNegro

Last edited by Burgundy on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum