The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

+7
Sash
DragonEye
Jimbo
Netter Mizuno
DesolationAngel
Black Fang
Burgundy
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror - Page 5 Empty Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  Sash Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:49 am

I put the random vote just in case I don't make it to vote at all, but now I'm back and you asked for it - VOTE BLACK FANG
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror - Page 5 Empty Re: TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror

Post  ColmilloNegro Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:53 am

hmmm should I vote Burg again? scratch 

... Nhaaa, Vote BF

Why? It's simple, as far as I see this (considering what Jimbo revealed about him and BF), there are only 2 options:

1. Jimbo is saying the true, so BF is in fact the Witch.

2. Jimbo is lying, and the only reason to do that is because He's the witch.

So Jimbo is either the mind reader or the witch, but if he were lying, the real mind reader would already vote him, since He would know that Jimbo is lying. The only possibility for jimbo to be guilty is that BF is the mind reader so He couldn't vote Jimbo without looking even more suspicious, but in that case we would know that Jimbo was lying, and he'll be killed by the police officer during the night, or in the next votation.
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Mizuno Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:06 am

TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror - Page 5 2b2d2_ORIG-I_like_where_this_thread_is_going

But hey i can join the bandwagon! SO DIE! BF!

TWG: SUPERNATURAL: Prison Horror - Page 5 1361740940_its-nothing-personal-its-just-business
Netter Mizuno
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:55 am

Yay we won the game
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:57 am

ColmilloNegro wrote:

1. Jimbo is saying the true, so BF is in fact the Witch.
  2. Jimbo is lying, and the only reason to do that is because He's the witch.

So Jimbo is either the mind reader or the witch, but if he were lying, the real mind reader would already vote him, since He would know that Jimbo is lying. The only possibility for jimbo to be guilty is that BF is the mind reader so He couldn't vote Jimbo without looking even more suspicious, but in that case we would know that Jimbo was lying, and he'll be killed by the police officer during the night, or in the next votation.
There are multiple outcomes.

• Jimbo is the Mind Reader and we Lynch Correctly and Win.
  • Jimbo is the Witch Possessed and we Mis-Lynch and the Police Officer shoots Jimbo to make for a Night 2 Win.
  • Jimbo is the Witch Possessed and we Lynch the Police Officer and vote Jimbo's death Day 3 after he kills one last victim Night 2 making our numbers 4 Town / 1 Mafia, for a 4 Town 0 Mafia win.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:47 am

Well I'll out and say it now because I pretty much gave up when Des died.

I'm the Witch.

As soon as Des let his nerves get to him it pretty much pointed me out, there was nothing I could do. As for killing shuno, i had a friends birthday yesterday so i put Shuno down and blocked Destroya as a place holder in case i didn't get back in time. Then Burg did the night phase early so I never had a chance to change.
So yeah, not much I could do!
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:59 am

Yay, new game =o

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:04 am

LOL, I totally CALLED the fact that I was blocked! I was joking with Burg too xD
AND that you were mafia with des D1, dayummmmm son!
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:06 am

Black Fang wrote:Well I'll out and say it now because I pretty much gave up when Des died.

I'm the Witch.

As soon as Des let his nerves get to him it pretty much pointed me out, there was nothing I could do. As for killing shuno, i had a friends birthday yesterday so i put Shuno down and blocked Destroya as a place holder in case i didn't get back in time. Then Burg did the night phase early so I never had a chance to change.
So yeah, not much I could do!
I actually thought you guys had that planned. I found it strange when you said you didn't want to start any other bandwagon and joined one like Netter pointed out. I also found strange was that you said "This is I agree with 100%" because I'd expect you to point it out when you see it or at least "find something" else that is "wrong" with it and "change" it to make it more "right/sense".

My suspects were: Coll, BF, and Netter

Coll just because of his first post which was strange to me and Netter because he played a lot differently. I had thought it was BF and Netter working together lol. I didn't really consider Desolation's post as "panic" it just seems like something Desolation would do to me, lol. xD

So who's hosting the next? Laughing

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:07 am

Destroya1103 wrote:LOL, I totally CALLED the fact that I was blocked! I was joking with Burg too xD
AND that you were mafia with des D1, dayummmmm son!
The Destroya is a lie! I'm pretty sure on FB you thought BF was a town LOL

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:19 am

Des had no balls Sad
Had the perfect plan but he didn't hold his nerve ^^
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:25 am

Well, we'll be having 10 players next game. I got apratim to join ;D

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:33 am

Black Fang wrote:Des had no balls Sad
lol I would want to know how would be to team with BF a wolves xD

Btw, I was The police officer. Razz
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:38 am

Shuno wrote:My suspects were: Coll, BF, and Netter
Guess you didn't figure what I meant that I was positive that Netter was a goodie.

Netter and Me are the 2 Exorcists.

Black Fang wrote:Des had no balls Sad
True, though I only voted des at first because he voted Netter. So with my state of mine I didn't join any bw. Only because I had to protect my fellow Exorcists.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:58 am

Game over. 👅 

@BF

Hey, you did send me your night kill so I assumed you would no longer be needing more time and I did post that if ALL roles with night abilities would pm me their night action already, I would end the night phase early. Smile 

Congrats, Jimbo. You nailed the baddie again.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:08 am

Destroya1103 wrote:Holy crap I hate missing a lot >_> I was at my college doing registry stuff and introduction events until 4pm, geez. (Traveling back on buses takes an 45m-60m)

Okay -- First off I am doing a Voting Tally that is current and I will place my vote after so I can analyze everyone's posts.

Voting Tally

DesolationAngel - 2 (Netter Mizuno & DragonEye)
Destroya1103 - 2 (Jimbo & DesolationAngel)
Netter Mizuno - 2 (Black Fang & Sash)

Vote Changes

DesolationAngel Changed Vote from Netter Mizuno to Destroya1103
Black Fang Changed Vote from DesolationAngel to Netter Mizuno

Edit1: Added Voting Change
Edit2: Added Voting Change 2.

• So DesolationAngel didn't vote for Black Fang right off after he voted for him, but instead votes for Netter Mizuno..(Don't see the logic there - Maybe not trying to draw attention but there could be a possibility of DesolationAngel being teamed with Black Fang because DesolationAngel didn't bounce a vote his way)

• Jimbo then votes me.

• DragonEye votes DesolationAngel.

• After Jimbo votes me and DragonEye votes for DesolationAngel, DesolationAngel joins the BW that Jimbo started for the possibility to get another vote onto me to protect him (DesolationAngel). (Now giving the possibility of Jimbo & DesolationAngel being teamed)

• Netter Mizuno then votes DesolationAngel. (Now 3 votes DesolationAngel)

• Sash then votes Netter Mizuno.

• So after DesolationAngel has 3 votes, Black Fang changes his vote to Netter Mizuno. (This could mean that BF is a wolf and voted for DesolationAngel (fellow wolf) to be able to have a "safety net" vote. Which would explain why DesolationAngel didn't bounce a vote to Black Fang as a response, because then there would be a possibility(because I don't have clearer evidence I say possibility) of DesolationAngel and BF being the possessed... Wolves wouldn't want both of their names on the D1 votes.

Edit3:  Observations

Okay so ColmilloNegro and Shuno also have yet to vote besides me.

Those 2 vote changes are pretty suspicious, especially because they both could be the wolves.
Of course we don't know yet. I will think some more before voting.

Edit4: Spelling Errors/Color Fix & Observation 2.

My first post after the game started...
pwned.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:15 am

Destroya1103 wrote:
Destroya1103 wrote:I'm 100% sure BF is a townie.

My first post after the game started...
pwned.
And I conclude!

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:29 am

Burgundy wrote:Game over. 👅 

@BF

Hey, you did send me your night kill so I assumed you would no longer be needing more time and I did post that if ALL roles with night abilities would pm me their night action already, I would end the night phase early. Smile 

Congrats, Jimbo. You nailed the baddie again.
What? no ending scene? Laughing 
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:03 pm

I'm too disappointed to make one. Huhuhu....

1 hour left....
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Oh...I've prepared the next game with a new mechanic. When we get used to it...we plan to add more based on Mafia Game but simplified.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:08 pm

Um... Fast forward? lol

I have made the new thread.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Final Scene:

The Witch grew impatient and revealed herself to the group. Sam and Dean provokes the witch to distract her. The Police Officer pulls out his gun. The Mind-Reader and the Inmate lunges at the witch to hold her down. The priest says a Latin Prayer out loud. The Witch goes berserk and with demonic powers, she throws everyone into the wall....everyone was unconscious....she leaves Black Fang's body and announces while in her spirit form: "We shall meet again, Winchesters."

Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Burgundy wrote:Final Scene:

The Witch grew impatient and revealed herself to the group.  Sam and Dean provokes the witch to distract her.  The Police Officer pulls out his gun.  The Mind-Reader and the Inmate lunges at the witch to hold her down.  The priest says a Latin Prayer out loud.  The Witch goes berserk and with demonic powers, she throws everyone into the wall....everyone was unconscious....she leaves Black Fang's body and announces while in her spirit form: "We shall meet again, Winchesters."

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:20 pm

What happened to child molesting priest in the end?
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Sash wrote:What happened to child molesting priest in the end?
I swear. Role assignments was totally random.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum