The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  Shadower Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Staaaaalk bully
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  DragonEye Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:19 pm

(B) Lets show these wolves that its unwise to mess with us again.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:51 pm

C) Kill both bastards
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:38 pm

C. Let's Kill Maximillion!

Let's exact some sweet revenge, for both of us!
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:52 am

Shadower wrote:Staaaaalk bully
Bastian

Following the example of the bad student, you sneak out by the window. After a few minutes of detective work, you get to the school yard. Behind the seats of the public, you find Bastian smoking...

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Question Bastian pulling the cigarette to the ground and stepping on it in a hurry.

"You're just a juvenile delinquent..." you sigh disappointed.

"You want me to hit you, stupid?" Bastian threatens you clenching his fists. "I'll show you my power!"

Without much effort, you spanked Bastian tips. He is not a dangerous creature, but you were very hateful of him and you wanted revenge from a while ago. Without realizing it, the night has fallen. How flies time when you're having fun!

"And speaking of power, now I show you one that is rarely used, but it should be well known." You hear a strange voice near to you. "It is very appropriate in this situation, where I need you alive."

From no where the shadow of a werewolf is showing up. You throw yourself against the shadow. The shadow in the air grabs you and pushes you against the courtyard lawn, over and over again until your body can not move because of the pain. The shadow greatly opens its mouth and proceeds to swallow you, like the little red riding hood.
You don't know how much time you spend in the belly of the beast. But when you go out, you are surrounded by several werewolves. One of them comes forward. It's bigger than the other and his coat is black as night.

"Welcome Hunter, to the Black moon project."

Bad Ending!

You unlocked the Premature Final: In the lion's den!

Hint: Brushing is an excellent remedy for bad breath.

DragonEye wrote:(B) Lets show these wolves that its unwise to mess with us again.
Give the order to attack

"Everyone, attack!" You scream so hard that your lungs seem to burst.

With your cry, the two werewolves stop jumping here and there, as if you sonic scream hit them paralyzed.
With your cry, each of the members of your band start shooting like in a Hollywood's action movie.
When hundreds of caps have been scattered on the floor, and the cloud of powder start to dissipate, you get close to your enemies, victorious .

"You are not so tough now, right?" You question anticipating the pleasure that you'll experience.

From one of the werewolves nothing was left. The othe werewolf, the women, it is barely breathing. Now she is a chimeric monster, half human half wolf, blood spilling by dozens of holes.

"You'll pay for this." She threatens you vomiting blood. "I do not care about where you go or where you hide, our leader will find you and..."

"Hiding?" You interrupt her with a kick that flies the few teeth that remain in her mouth. "On the contrary. I will go anywhere that your leader is and I will Slay him and all his herd. And you're going to reveal the location of his hideout."

"Me?" She growls in disbelief. "That will not happen Slayer."

"Yes, you're not the first to think that. Marco, get me the pliers." You command to your lieutenant.

"Do I heat it?" Ask Marco.

"No, we will not play with her. We're going straight for the nails." You conclude.

There was only one hand left to the she-wolf , but only took you two nails to make her talk. Then you gave an outbreak of mercy and killed her quickly.

"Boys," you start your speech, "wasn't it fun to Slay monsters? To do it again, we must go to London. Who wants to go with me?"

They roar like lions.
After a month of espionage, you know that the mansion belongs to the Duke Maximilian III. There are about fifty werewolves among security personnel and family members. The only question is, do you threw a direct attack or a sneak attack?

a) Direct Attack

b ) Sneak Attack

Athenril008 wrote:C) Kill both bastards
Kill both

Strange. It's like a deja vu inexplicable warn you that you must do this. Your mind screams

What the hell are you doing?

But your heart seems more than okay...

"You attack her, I will attack him!"
You ask to Kaede.

Instead of protesting, Kaede does exactly what you say. She wears a pair of knives, edged also legendary.
You cut the couple to bits.

"Were they monsters?" Questions Kaede wiping the blood from her forehead.

"Who cares?" you riposted excited. "Is not it the best thing you've done in your life?"

She nods. And then she kiss you, tasting bitter blood in her mouth.

"But we did not found anything." Kaede regrets .

"We learn something," you assure to your fiancée, "we know they are preparing. These two were a trap for me. They want to eliminate the Slayer, but not against the man that I will be."

You go back to Japan, and you marry with Kaede, and you become the head of Masamune's family security, and thus head of the largest Yakuza group in the country. When werewolves rise and almost wipe out the world of men, Kaede and you stand as the leaders of the resistance. Your freedom group, composed of ruthless murderers, ends using methods even more cruel than the werewolves, proving once again that the worst monster of all is the man.
In an epic battle, years later, you cut the head to the leader of the werewolves...
Finally , Kaede and you can rule over the ruins of the world, with an iron fist.
Your descendants are the kings of the New World. The Slayer's line will not be extinguished anymore, it will be burning forever through the ashes that you have mastered.

Congratulations!

You unlocked the DARK FINAL!

Hint: To find the Bronze Final you must sneak attack.

Destroya1103 wrote:C. Let's Kill Maximillion!

Let's exact some sweet revenge, for both of us!
Let's kill Maximilian!

Melissa reacts with a surprised face.

"Killing... Maximilian?" she questioned incredulously.

"Yes, but we must be patient. And pretend that we're doing what they want. We will act when they least expect it." That's what you say moved by your killer instinct.

"It could work... But... To deceive the werewolves, to deceive Maximilian, we must be true lovers, there's no way that their senses do not realize it. I guess it's a sacrifice we have to do." Proposed Melissa.

Six months later, Melissa has a small belly of six months from pregnant.

"Splendid!" Celebrate Maximilian rubbing Melissa's belly. All of England's werewolves must be present at this event, rejoicing that it is almost time for the project Black Moon to see the light. "I take this opportunity not to only make our race share this moment of joy, I also want to thank to my daughter Melissa and our Slayer partner, without them we would not have come to this wonderful day. Cheers!"

All carry the sweet wine to their lips. Everyone except Melissa and you.

"Is there something wrong with...?" Maximilian ask before going dizzy and fall to the ground writhing. He trembles and even though Maximilian try he can not stand. "What...? You...!"

"What does it taste our revenge?"
You ask to the dying leader of the werewolves. "It's definitely cold, it was more appropriate. We had to be very careful with every step we took. It was not easy stealing enough silverware to kill them all of you without drawing attention. And melt the silver was not easy... But we did it, and it was worth every minute to get to this point. So long, Duke Maximilian III."

"Goodbye, Father." Melissa spits before going.

You help Melissa to step over the bodies, it costs her a little to move in its very advanced state.
The following months are of anguish. Not because the werewolves, who have been hit in a similar way that almost ended to your own kind. No, the problem is that Melissa and you do not agree on what to do with the future baby.

"If he or she is a monster we will kill him/her," she says convinced, "but we must wait until the last moment, I do not want to lose this baby unless it is absolutely necessary. Promise me that you'll do it!"

a) Make the promise

b) Make the promise but not to fulfill
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:10 am

Lets go for the like a boss move. Sneak attack!
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:06 pm

A. Make the Promise.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Operation restart!
Back to the start, and A.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:49 pm

try A) kill with hesitating to kill the girl, i guess?
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Shadower wrote:Operation restart!
Back to the start, and A.
Try call your uncle and ask him to come immediately.

"Beep, beep, beep." Ringing the phone. "Best regards. The cell that you are trying to reach belongs to Thomas Crowley, surgeon. If you're hearing this message, I can not answer at this time. Please leave a message after this."

It is the third time you hear the voicemail. Maybe your uncle is doing an operation. You choose to make one more call and leave a voice message .

"Uncle, It is me. We have a family crisis... " you are interrupted when your hand is severed.

"You have no family, my dear fellow." It is Lily, the prettiest girl in your group. Although her blond hair now is not the most striking of her person, her red eyes and fangs visible outside the mouth have stripped out her beauty.
You're about to collapse from blood loss, but you trained for this, long hours that you spent being beaten and wounded to get used to pain and fear.

"I need this." Lily said casually, picking up your hand. "You have no idea how precious your genetic material it is to us. Well, to be honest, neither do my colleagues. As squad leader, our true mission is known only by me."

"Live to fight another day!" You remember one of the lessons from your uncle. You go running in the opposite direction to Lily. She is chasing you.

"You can not escape, last Slayer." Her threats are becoming more brutal, as the sun disappears and night arise.

You go from one hall to another until you get to your classroom. A werewolf is eating what appears to be the foot of your teacher. The werewolf looks at you with curiosity, he starts moving towards you...

"He's mine, take care of others." Lily roars completely transformed: jaws, claws, nose, huge ears and hair all over her body.

You begin to jump up the stairs two at a time. While you pull at the shirt and tie it around your stump to diminish a little the flow of blood. You crash against the door to the roof. Someone closed out. You hear a woman screaming at the other side and another of those monsters howling.

"Poor girl, poor Guardian Angels." Lily growls behind your back. "Enormous powers that allow them to protect others but never themselves..."

You die without understanding what she was talking about.

Bad Ending!

You unlocked the Premature Final: Trapped like mice!

Hint: The sweets are better than flowers.

DragonEye wrote:Lets go for the like a boss move. Sneak attack!
Sneak Attack

Dawn.
The werewolves return to human form. The change takes less than a minute, very little time to kill so many of them.
But enough to get advantage of the dying gloom.

Step 1: Penetrating the mansion at dawn.

You are using guerrilla tactics. Each one goes alone. You know you have succeeded in, and expect others too.

Step 2: Go to the point indicated and put the explosives. Escape is optional.

Stairs, columns, inputs and outputs are the objectives of your group. Marco goes with you, he has to reach the room of Duke Maximilian. You have to get to a special place, a prison that exists within the mansion, where you learned the Black Moon project is brewing.

BUM! BUM! BUM!

Ahead of schedule, rumbling explosions are everywhere. You were discovered before than you thought. The explosions mean that your men have chosen to die with the monsters of the night.

"Damn you!" Duke Maximilian roars addressing you. He left his room alerted by explosions and heads towards you two. You have the idea of throwing yourself against ​​him and to ask Marco to complete your mission, but unexpectedly your lieutenant make you tripped and to hit the ground.

"See you on the other side, boss!" Yells Marco jumping into the arms of Maximilian, who embraces him and breaks his back with a bear hug.
The explosion that blows up your best friend and your worst enemy throws you against a wall, and you lose consciousness because a hit in the head.

"Wake up, hurry up, wake up!" It is the voice of a girl that you do not recognize.

You barely incorporate with the help of the girl. The luxurious mansion has been reduced to ruins by your group. It seems that you two are the only survivors.

"Who are you?" You ask to the girl. "I... must stop Black Moon.... To save humanity..."

"My name is Melissa." She says. "You and I are the Black Moon."

Congratulations!

You unlocked the BRONZE FINAL!

Hint: To find the True Final you must keep looking for Melissa.

Athenril008 wrote:try A) kill with hesitating to kill the girl, i guess?
Attacking the werewolf no matter if you hurt the women.

"Stay here." You command to Kaede.

As the scythe of death you fall upon them and slicing the werewolf head. Also cut the woman's arm who falls screaming historically.

"That was easy." Kaede says approaching very carefree. "Hey, look at her!"

The woman of easy life is transformed into a werewolf! Reacting as the great Slayer that you are, you cut off the other arm and both legs of her. She is no going to die thanks to its power of regeneration, but it will give you time for questioning.
The downside is that you do not know much about interrogation. You ask Kaede for help.

"I do not know what kind of girls you're used to going out, but I'm not like that." She replies upset.

The minutes pass and the she-wolf tips begin to grow again.

"Do something, damn it!" Kaede rushes you .

Totally embarrassed, you cut off the woman's head.
Kaede and you are left watching each other with silly faces.

"Sorry... I... I finished early." You apologize.

"It was not just your fault," she also apologizes, "I got scared and instead of helping I put you more nervous... Maybe we are no good for this."

Kaede and you talk for hours. Finally you agree and return to Japan. You give the Masamune sword back, and after a long conversation, the old man gives you permission to open a store of Sushi!

"Itadakimasu!" With that sentence you and your wife invite customers to try the food.

Kaede and you get fat, have ten children and enjoy a prosperous and worldly happiness.

Bad Ending?

You unlocked the Premature Final: And they were fat forever!

Hint: Irresponsibility is faster than caution.

Destroya1103 wrote:A. Make the Promise.
Make the promise

"I will." You swear to Melissa, then proceed to hug her and together you lived happily... but not forever.

When it comes the dreaded day, only you and Melissa are present. You have learned everything you need to receive the baby without help. And you have a silver knife in your belt, only if necessary.

"Push, my love, push!"

"Remember your promise, remember your promise!"

"Do not talk as if you'll die! Keep fighting! Stay with me!"

"I love you! Remember your promise..."

Those are the last words of your loved Melissa.
Beside her still warm corpse, lies the fruit of the union between the two of you.
It does not take more than a glance to know he's a demon. It is growing at a rapid pace and disorganized, his skin is hard and scaly, it has fangs and squirms so malevolent.
And that thing is the culprit that your beloved is dead.
Think it is your instinct. Think you keep your promise. Think it's right when wielding the silver knife you eliminate the newborn child.
Of course, you are more than convinced that you were right.
And you never let to be, because after losing your wife and kill your own son, you lost your mind completely. Welcome to the fun world of absolute madness!

Bad Ending!

You unlocked the Premature Final: Sanity sane same!

Hint: Smoke and Mirrors.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:33 pm

B then >.>
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Now for the Direct Attack.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:28 pm

go back one choice and go to the A) ruins of my home
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:20 pm

Shadower wrote:No action
HORSE ROUTE COMPLETED!

DragonEye wrote:Now for the Direct Attack.
Direct attack.

You first thought to use the van/tank war. But it was difficult to bring it to London, because the plane and all that...
Then you came up with a great idea. The best ever.

"Boss, the boys left the aircraft." Informs you Marcos. "They managed to lock the autopilot and fall has already begun at full speed. The explosives were positioned."

"Are you sure that we are to safe distance?" You ask to Marco.

"Sure, boss." Answer your lieutenant. "The blast range goes from 150 meters up to 280 meters. And we are 2 miles away, which gives us a safe space of... "

"Well, I get it. Now shut up, I do not want to miss the fireworks."

The descent of the aircraft noise builds in intensity to reach deafening proportions of caricature, but when the plane crashed into the mansion of the Duke Maximilian III, it feels very real .
You settle patiently, supporting the weight of the rifle on your shoulder, you put your eye on the scope and when a werewolf is scurrying out, covered in flames, you give him a shot to the head. The silver alloy bullet ensures that when he fall to the ground, the monster stays there.
Your men, closing a perimeter around the mansion, armed like you, take the lives of those who survived the initial blast.

"A perfect job." You congratulate your band on the radio communicator. "We will see you at the base. This operation went very expensive, but we will offset giving a blow to the Mafia. Take care guys."

Marcos and you give a final tour giving the coup de grace to those in need.

"Look boss. This girl sure was gorgeous."

The woman of which Marcos is speaking has red hair and curly.

"She is pretty," you comment, "good that she is already dead. Let's get out of here, the police will arrive late in any second."

Congratulations!

You unlocked the SILVER FINAL!

Hint: To find the Gold Final all that should matter to you is Amelia.

Athenril008 wrote:go back one choice and go to the A) ruins of my home
In the ruins of your home.

What used to be a small cottage on the hilltop is now a burned wood debris and desolation. It is so sad to see it that you cry.

"Hey, that's embarrassing." says Kaede.

You ignore her and then proceed to dig any clues in the ashes.

"Isn't it amazing that no one has come to this place?" Question your impertinent fiancee steping without looking in your area of ​​research.

"Get out of here!" You scream. "You keep cluttering! How do I find a trail if you are only damaging everything?"

"Then stay alone with your bones and ashes!" Hiss Kaede while descending the hill taking long strides.

In silence, you proceed to read the crime scene. There are four different sets of bones. Two adult men, a woman and a child. You deduce that should belong to your father, your mother and your brother. And after a moment's reflection, you think the other guy should be your uncle Thomas. His bones are a little further away from the other three. Probably he came looking you, and instead he found some werewolf's trap. You see that in one of his hands he has a gleaming silver knife and what appears to be a piece of paper with writing. Did he leave you a final message?
You go to retrieve the paper and the knife. They have a lot of meaning for you. After all  the four were killed because of you. Although they were of the same strain, none of them inherited the powers of the Slayer. Your father used to say it was a genetic issue, the probability of being a Slayer was very small, and that you had been blessed with that rarity infinitesimal.
You don't feel blessed when they ordered you to leave. You were told that you had to live. You had to grow and become strong, because you were the only one that could win against them.
They were sacrificed for you, it is natural to feel guilty, it's normal to want to hold on to a piece of what they were, even to your uncle Thomas who you did not know very well.
When you open the note you read:

"Better luck in your next life dumb!"

and suddenly the ground beneath your feet gives way and you fall on dozens of stakes.
You call Kaede again and again hoping she come and save you, but she never returns.
At dawn, your suffering is over.

Bad Ending!

You unlocked the Premature Final: Dead as a vampire!

Hint: Listen to Your Parents and carries an umbrella in case it rains

Destroya1103 wrote:B then >.>
You do not fulfill the promise.

"I will." you swear to Melissa, knowing that you will not be able to kill a newborn child, even if it is a monster.

When it comes the dreaded day of delivery, only you and Melissa are present. You have learned everything you need to deliver the baby without help. And you have a silver knife in your belt, but you know it's only decorative, you do not think to use it no matter what happens.

"Push my love, push!"

"Remember your promise, remember your promise!"

"Do not talk as if you'll die! Keep fighting! Stay with me!"

"I love you! Remember your promise..."

After pushing one last time, the baby is born and Melissa dies.
In your arms you lull the creature. It is growing at a rapid pace and all disorganized, his skin is hard and scaly, it has fangs and twists, but you still think he is the most beautiful in the world. He's your son!
But you have a broken heart. Tears of sadness mixed with happiness fall on the baby...
Then something unexpected happens. The baby begins to shine, his skin begins to crack and though a part of you thinkg he will exploit, you cling tighter to him to don't let him go.
You feel that the creature splits into pieces in your arms.
You open your eyes about to scream in pain, but you stop when you find that he is not dead. The demonic appearance has been dropped as if it were a shell, and instead becomes a beautiful red-haired baby, blue eyes, and small fluttering wings on his back. The little angel emits light that reassures you, it transformed you into a being full of hope, health and goodness.

"How... how 's the baby?" you hear Melissa ask.

You thought she was dead. I mean, you know she was dead, but that the baby which seems to fly out to his mother bring her back to life.
Melissa embraces the baby. Both are radiant with happiness.
Melissa's explanation get back to you:

"My father expected... that the child born of me will have all the qualities of the Slayer, but that his heart will belong to evil. Even waiting to inherit the strength of all races and none of their weaknesses..."

You're not entirely convinced, since you are not a person who has a lot of faith, but you just saw a miracle with your own eyes. You sense that your tears had something to do with the transformation of the baby. Is the power of love perhaps?
You kiss Melissa on the lips and the baby on the forehead. She returns the kiss to you and all three come together in a perfect family hug.
You do not know what the future holds. You do not know how you will be the father of such awonderful creature. You are not sure if you will have to fight again.
But there is one thing you do know.
The future promised to you never was as bright as it is now.

Congratulations!

You unlocked the TRUE FINAL!

Hint: To find the Silver Final you must make a direct attack.

AFTERMATCH!

If I ever write a sequel to this story will be from this end  Since you've come to this far you deserve a few explanations.
On the rute leading to the Bronze and Silver Final, which moves the character is pride, so for him the most important thing it is to be a great leader and stand out from the others, sometimes to the point of not needing anyone.
In the route to the Gold Final , the bottom line for the character is the family, which is why he seek to protect the one who represents his old family while seeking to create a new one.
In the route to Dark Final, love is what makes the actions of the protagonist , but love can sometimes be twisted to the point of bringing out the worst in someone, and you may get the better of someone too thanks to it.
And the route that you just finished, it is marked by the fate of the Slayer. Where it is achieved the balance between duty and desire, where he achieves what seems nothing more than a distant dream, only possible for those who never give up.
I invite readers to look to all the Finals, because even the bad endings keep key pieces of information to understand the story as a whole.
Who was your favorite heroine? My favorite is the redhead Melissa, created from a certain person very close to me.
I hope you send me a comment on the story. I want to know that you liked and where I can improve, so that in this way my next book will be much better.
Keep looking for happiness!

RHAIDOT
Cristhian Manuel García León
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:57 pm

A) Steal the masamune from the 2nd to the start choice. Very Happy
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Alright, back to the beginning and wait till they are eating then attack.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:10 pm

Amelia is my fav of coure <3
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3