The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure Empty Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  rhaidot Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am

STORY
In this adventure you take the role of a young Slayer. As one, you have a sixth sense that says you when there are werewolfs near to you. Because that power, the werewolfs hunted and murdered your family. You are the only survivor, and as far as you know, you are the only one who can fight against those creatures of darkness.

GENRE
Horror / Fantasy

HOW TO PLAY
This is a RPG Text "Chose your own Adventure" Type. You will be given several options to take, you can only pick one. You can take the choice to the path of glory or the road to hell. Remeber that there are worst things that death itself.

OBJECTIVE
To find all the possible routes, discover the secrets and characters hidden in many terrible or absurd Finals, sometimes both. Especially the Dark Final, the Gold Final, and the elusive True Final.

HOW TO BEGIN
First of all, you must pick one of the following animals. This choice will mark the start of your journey, even if you don't know how.
COW
SHEEP
HORSE
TIGER

PLAYERS
Shadower
DragonEye
Athenril008
Destroya1103

DISCLAIMER
Because it's a single player game you can join in any moment.

UPDATES
Irregular

PLEASE POST YOUR ANIMAL CHOICE ANIMAL TO PLAY

Last edited by rhaidot on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:15 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : New player)
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure Empty Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  rhaidot Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:37 am

FAQ

All your questions have an answer in here.

What happens If I got a premature Final?
You can start over again since the begining or you also can take another different previous choice

Am I still able to play?
No. The routes are already taken

Last edited by rhaidot on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure Empty Re: Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure

Post  rhaidot Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:37 am

ACHIEVEMENTS

Shadower
HORSE Route COMPLETED!
GOLD FINAL

Premature Final: Depressant!
Premature Final: You lost everything!
Premature Final: Romantic Dinner!
Premature Final: The last survivor!
Premature Final: Safety first!
Premature Final: In the lion's den!
Premature Final: Trapped like mice!

Werewolfs killed: 22
Number of deaths: 4
Hints Discovered:
To find the Dark Final, you must abandon all your ideals
Did you know that bananas are an excellent source of potassium?
Those who betray their friends are worst than scum, but those who never bathe smell worse
No women can say no to the Self-Confidence!
The coward dies a thousand times, the brave die once... But the cowards live a thousand times too!
This ending was sponsored by the competent authorities of transit
Brushing is an excellent remedy for bad breath.
The sweets are better than flowers.

DragonEye
TIGER Route
Premature Final: Killed in a dirty alley!
Premature Final: Die like a Boss!
Premature Final: The Fate of the traitor!
Premature Final: Greek Punishment!
BRONZE FINAL!
SILVER FINAL!

Werewolfs killed: 23
Number of deaths: 4
Hints Discovered:
If violence it is not resolving your problems, it is because you are not using enough of it.
Did you know that the cats are more cute than the dogs?
Imagination is your more powerful weapon. Learn how to use it!
The edge of the pen is sharper than the sword... But the bullets have no edge at all!
To find the True Final you must keep looking for Melissa.
To find the Gold Final all that should matter to you is Amelia.

Athenril008
COW Route
Premature Final: Slayer on a plane!
Premature Final: Shut your mouth!
Premature Final: Run, Hunter, run!
DARK FINAL!
Premature Final: And they were fat forever!
Premature Final: Dead as a vampire!

Werewolfs killed: 26
Number of deaths: 3
Hints Discovered:
Did you know that walking produces more body heat than being under the sun?
The wise man thinks before speaking!
It is better to prevent than say sorry, the difference is like twenty dollars.
To find the Bronze Final you must sneak attack.
Irresponsibility is faster than caution.
Listen to Your Parents and carries an umbrella in case it rains

Destroya1103
SHEEP Route -
Premature Final: Upset Father!
Premature Final: Smoking is bad for health!
Premature Final: Sanity sane same!
TRUE FINAL!
AFTERMATCH!

Werewolfs killed: 52
Number of deaths: 3
Hints Discovered:
Love is the most appreciated gift!
Knowledge is power. Can you imagine if you knew about the end of the world?
Smoke and Mirrors.
To find the Silver Final you must make a direct attack.

Last edited by rhaidot on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 19 times in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:43 am

Horzzzzz.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure Empty Horse 1

Post  rhaidot Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:38 pm

Shadower wrote:Horzzzzz.
While watching your home go up in flames under the moon's light, you felt totally defeated and alone for a moment. Then you heard a voice both friendly and sad.
"It seems like I get here too late".
You turn and find a man of long black hair. He has an eye-patch and is wearing a raincoat.
"Come with me. I am your uncle, Thomas Crowley. The werewolfs tried to exterminate us , to all of us. I am not sure but... probably, we are the last of our kind. Let's go, my nephew. I am your family now."

Thomas and you moved to a distant city. For years, he trained you in all the ways to confront the werewolfs. But he also has been a father to you.
Besides training, you also were to a good school and make good friends, ignorant of the dark world where they live. When you are promoted to senior year, you felt it again: the bloodlust haunting at your side.
There are twelve students in your class, including you. You had study with them for three years, and suddenly, you know that there are three wolfs among them. Your first impetus is taken down by yourself. Kill those monster before they can hurt any of your friends. But you also remember the training days with your uncle Thomas, and especially a phrase that he used to repeat you, quite a lot:
"A slayer must be cold in his mind and hot in his heart. If your let yourself get distracted even for a second, someone may die. Rationality is the only surefire way to save lives. But if your heart is hardened too much, then human life will lose its value for you."
Time is the key word now.
What are you gonna do?

a) Try to call your uncle to his cellphone and ask him to come immediately.

b) You sent a text message to your uncle while secretly keep an eye on your schoolmates.

Last edited by rhaidot on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:16 pm

It's letter b. D:. Keep an eye on those people. those sneaky wolves D:
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure Empty Horse 2

Post  rhaidot Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:08 pm

Shadower wrote:It's letter b. D:. Keep an eye on those people. those sneaky wolves D:
"Werewolfs in my classroom. Please come as soon as you can" you push the Send button and then proceed to observe all the acts of your classmates. After some minutes, you have three suspects.

First suspects is a girl in which you have a sort of crush. Her name is Amelia. She has always been a nice person, the type of girl who is paying atention to the needs of everyone else but neglecting her own welfare. She is behaving strange today. Introspective and lonely, very unusual from her. She asks permission to go to the bathroom. Is she really going there?

Second suspect is Bastian, a bully. The typical human who the werewolfs like to welcome in their herd. He is acting like always: throwing paper balls with saliva, making fart noises and threatening those sitting next to him. When the teacher is not looking, Bastian jumps over a window and goes to the schoolyard. Is he going to smoke, or maybe is tracking some innocent victim?

Third suspect is Terry, the popular kid. Tall, athletic, handsome. Normally the girls are jumping on him. But today it was him who did a move in Amelia, who apparently rejected him. That not depressed at Terry too much, you see how he produces a complicated excuse and get a teacher's permission to go to the library with Lily, the classic bimbo. Are they going to make up or is he gonna to eat her flesh?

Now, who are you going to follow?

a) Amelia

b) Bastian

c) Terry
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 pm

I've already met some mess with a bully in Dicer. Won't handle some popular kid, let's go stalk that crush.

a, Amelia
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Slayer - A Solo RPG Text Adventure Empty Horse 3

Post  rhaidot Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Shadower wrote:I've already met some mess with a bully in Dicer. Won't handle some popular kid, let's go stalk that crush.

a, Amelia
You invent a lame excuse that the teacher buys because you are a good student. You catch Amelia just as she is about to turn in a hallway that it is no going to the girl's bathroom.

Being as stealth as a shadow, you move right behind her. She goes to the school's roof. You hide behind a box with old tools. You see her watching the blue sky, grabbing the safety mesh... and then she starts to cry. Tears, pure and crystal drops that could only come out of an innocent soul. She has not any bloodintent in her. Some part of you regrets being wrong, but another part is glad that you don't have to hurt the sweet Amelia. And now you even have a chance to comfort her.

"Amelia, are you ok?" you said getting out of your hiding.
"Oh! It is you." She try to dry her tears. "I am sorry, but, what are you doing here?"

You had always peace when you are around her, and your heart is telling you that she is a person in which you can trust.

"It's just... a bad feeling that I have" you whisper.
"Really?" she ask. "I... I have the same feeling too... It is like... if there were some people very evil around us..."
"It seems like I hit the Jackpot" you hear someone closing the door to get down of the roof.

Your world is spinning too fast now. From your talk with Amelia, it seems like she may have some gift as you do. But more shocking than that: the one who closed the door is a young man with big glasses, the nerd of your classroom, Marty.
His eyes are completly red now. He his showing his teeth and all his muscles are tense. If wasn't for the day's light, he will be by now a werewolf.

"You are one of them" says Amelia, with a low but firm voice.
"Yes I am. We were sent here to scout, because a rumor about a Guardian Angel survivor. But it seems like there was more in this school than we thougth."
"Stay behind me" begs Amelia. "I won't let that he hurts you"
"Fool!" says Marty jumping with inhuman strength. "You both are gonna die here!"

Your uncle Thomas told you about the Guardian Angel line. Unlike Slayers, their abilities are mostly defensive. You are a capable warrior, but you don't have any weapon with yourself.
What are you gonna do?

a) Let her face the werewolf in human form

b) You attack the the werewolf in human form
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Tiger.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Come on, that's not even a choice, even a cynical person like me would of course pick A. Just kidding.
Let's go with B, uncle Thomas taught me the arts of the slayer. Feel my wrath evil being.
I'll go forward, while Amelia stays in the backyard to support.. (Yumina reference)
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Cow
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Shadower wrote:Come on, that's not even a choice, even a cynical person like me would of course pick A. Just kidding.
Let's go with B, uncle Thomas taught me the arts of the slayer. Feel my wrath evil being.
I'll go forward, while Amelia stays in the backyard to support.. (Yumina reference)
You hurry up and the stand between Amelia and Marty. He throws a thrust to rip your heart and...
He can not hurt you!
A white light is shielding your body.
But this is not time to think about that. Taking advantage of the confusion of your enemy, you put your hands inside his mouth, and start to open his mouth beyond the limit.

"Gleeaaarhg"

You keep pushing and pushing until you heard the sweet sound of breaking jaws.
You are exhausted, but the adrenaline is rushing in your veins. Are you that happy because you killed a werewolf or because you saved Amelia?

"Are you okay?" ask Amelia to you. She help you to stand up. "I m glad that my power could protect you. I was very worried about you, but it seems like you are very strong... Who are you?"

You told her your story. She tells you that like you, she is the only survivor of her family. Then you remember that there are still two werewolfs in the school. They must know already that one of them is dead, werewolf's pack have some kind of link. They may be trying to escape now, or could be attacking the students in a total rampage. With Amelia at your side, you feel more confident, but, where do you should go?

a) School's front to prevent them from escaping

b) To the classroom in case that they are attacking someone else

DragonEye wrote:Tiger.
They killed your family, they destroyed the glory of your bloodline, but they could not take something from you: yourself. Leaving your home without hesitation, you did what you knew you have to.
First, you were raised as an orphan. You didn't let that stop you. You became a bully-hunter, someone who protects others but at the same time keeps himself away from those who protect. Why? Because they are not at your level. They are just sheeps, waiting for the wolfs to devour them. But you, you are the Slayer.
You ran away from the orphanage and then became a criminal-hunter. You knew that they were no like werewolfs, but at least you keep fighting and fighting, getting stronger and stronger.
Until you make yourself a name.
The city became your city, and everyone who dares to hurt innocents, it is looking for troubles.
You have weapons and a group who believe in what you believe. Even if they are no so strong as you are, they are your band, your ears and eyes who help you to control the city. They also help you to gather resources, and probably, they are the close thing to be your friends. Maybe.
Someday, Marco, member of your band, comes very scared to you.

"Sir, sir, We have troubles. There are some powerful guys defeating our band, and they do not even have weapons! They are only three but ten of us can not beaten them!"

Will be possible? Is this the day that you were waiting for? You don't lost a second and ride your motorbike, with Marco giving you indications in the seatback.
After a few minutes slipping through the streets of the city, you find your band being shattered by these three subjects.

"Hurry boss! Only you can fight with those guys!"

Marco is very naive, but you are not. It is obvious for you that those guys are werewolfs in human form. The twilight is close by, and the werewolfs are in what you call a "bait trap". Their atention is completly centered on beating their prey. You just need to wait a little more until they start to eating the flesh of your band, and then you can attack them and take them by surprise. Of course, you will lose some underlings but, isn't it worthy?
What do you do?

a) Wait until they are eating and then attack.

b) Attack right now and save your underlings

Athenril008 wrote:Cow
The last of the Slayer line. You are the last. It is a heavy weight on your shoulders, but you are able to live to that name, you must be.
You know your best chance it is going far away, over the seas, to a temple in India, where your parents told you once, it was there where the Slayers were born.
Being just a child, it was a very hard travel for you, but you endure it, because it was the only way to restore the glory to the Slayer title. In other way, that name will not mean anything.
You got to the temple. You got in... And many years later you came out. You were fighting for your life every second in there, trained by a odd monk who never said a word. But even so, he trained you well.
Alone, with weapons and determinations, you start your journey to clean this world. To be the best Slayer, you need the best weapon. So, you go to Japan.
You are able to track the Masamune line, swordsmiths. An old man, the actual heir of the Masamune's secrets, hear your story.
He accept your plead, but first, he ask to you a simple question. He say that he will judge you just by the answer, and then He will give you or not the Masamune Sword.

"What is the most important thing? The Sheat or the Sword?" ask the old man.

a) The Sheat

b) The Sword
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Answer A)Sheath.
The Sheath protects, while the Sword slays.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:52 pm

I'm happy because I saved Amelia, but I'm happier I killed a wolf Twisted Evil. Jk, the former Very Happy.

As much as I want to kill the wolves, I'll go naive and think about my classmates, so let's go b.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:52 pm

A

It's a leader's duty to get everyone back alive.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:40 am

Shadower wrote:I'm happy because I saved Amelia, but I'm happier I killed a wolf Twisted Evil. Jk, the former Very Happy.

As much as I want to kill the wolves, I'll go naive and think about my classmates, so let's go b.
"Hurry! We have to go back to the classroom! There are still two of them!" you say.

Amelia follow your lead. You crash the door with a powerful kick and then both of you get down to full speed.
It is night. The moon is spreading its light, and the next thing you hear is the howling of two hungry wolves.
As you go nearby, you can hear louder and louder the screams of your schoolmates.

"Stay behind me!" you say to Amelia, but she doesn't listen.
"I am not going to let anybody die!" she yells.

You and Amelia get inside the room and find a living hell. The teacher is lying unconscious, and the two werewolfs are slowly approaching to the helpless students. You grab a chair and smash it into the back of one of them. The other werewolf slash your chest, but you are saved once again thanks to Amelia's power.

"A Guardian Angel!" growls one of them. "So the rumor was true! But you, you are a Slayer... We can not let you live anymore. No when the Black Moon is so close."

The werewolfs try to hurt you, but their attacks are useless thanks to Amelia. You take advantage of the opportunity and you stick a pen in the eye of one of them. It will be hard to remove from there...

"...And as long as the weapon is tucked in their body, the werewolf's regeneration can not be used. That's why cutting and piercing weapons are better to kill a werewolf than firearms. Bullets can be part of the inside of the body, edged weapons, not so much." you remember Thomas's words

But the werewolfs are natural born killers. Following his instinct, one of them begin to move between you and Amelia, and the other put himself between you and the students. You know what they are doing. It is the strategy of a predator. They may attack the students, Amelia, or you. Are they taunting you to create an opening or are they going to attack to those who can not defend themselves?
Who are you going to protect?

a) The students

b) Amelia

c) Yourself

DragonEye wrote:A

It's a leader's duty to get everyone back alive.
"Get down." You order to Marco.

You hurry to save your underlings. Stepping on the accelerator of your motorbike, you crash it against one of the "humans". You felt it his back breaking in two. You jumped before the bike collided, just in time to give a perfect kick in the face to another of them, crashing his jaw. While the third one is still in shock, you unsheathe your gun and shoot him in the chest, four very accurate bullets.

"Everyone!" you shout. "Go back to the refuge. Now!"

They do as you say, as they always do, your loyal band.
You confirm your suspicions when the one with the broken back starts to get up slowly, the second one is licking the blood from his mouth and the third is looking at you with a smirk.
All their eyes are red.
It will be night in any minute.

"Well well well" roars one of them. "Guys, we have found a delicious snack. He have the blood of the Slayers, but it is too hot, it's not a real threat for us."

They get near to you. You are not sure that you can win against them. You still have your gun, but can it be effective? You also can set up an ambush in your territory, the refuge where you just need to give a sign and they will have as many holes as a Gruyère cheese. And you have your knife too...
What do you do?

a) Attack with the gun

b) Run and try to lead them to a trap

c) Attack with the knife

Athenril008 wrote:Answer A)Sheath.
"The Sheath, because protects, while the Sword slays." you say.
"You are wrong" the old man contradicts you. "A true Slayer must know, that the attack it is the best defense."

After that he refuses to talk you and you are forced to leave.
You feel very bad. You travel around the world and trained so hard, and now it is like all that work was for nothing.
You are spacing out when a gorgeous japanese girl addresses you.

"Hi!" She say in your idiom. "You were rejected by the old man, do you? That's a shame. Someone like you, with those fierce eyes, should be worthy to wield the Masamune. Oh, pardon me. My name is Kaede Tachibana, I belong to a secondary branch of the Masamune's family."

There is something odd about this girl. She is very loud to speak and also is able to speak with you very fluid. She has green eyes.

"Let me help you" she propose. "We can sneak in the night and steal the Masamune. That will teach a lesson to that old geezer"

Being the best Slayer had been your dream. But should you trust in someone that you just met? Maybe you should take her and bring her to the old man. Maybe he will reconsider when you give him a traitor as a gift. And besides, without the Masamune Sword, you don't have a real reason to remain in Japan. Maybe you should just take the next plane and go back to your roots, where you can start over, maybe try to reconnect with your bloodline and search for some clue to become a true Slayer.

a) Steal the Masamune

b) Capture the girl

c) Leave Japan
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:55 am

Protect the girl, always protect the girl, I believe in Amelia that she can protect others as well, soooo I'll be protecting her, still not sure if she can protect herself. Save the girl and earn some love points <3.

B. Amelia
Let's put that in my color.
B. Amelia
Better. <3
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:15 am

B

Since I'm a strategist by nature, forcing other to play by my rules.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:05 am

Dog!
Wolf!
Owl?
I guess I will settle for sheep ..
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:09 am

Shadower wrote:Protect the girl, always protect the girl, I believe in Amelia that she can protect others as well, soooo I'll be protecting her, still not sure if she can protect herself. Save the girl and earn some love points <3.

B. Amelia
Let's put that in my color.
B. Amelia
Better. <3
The last stand.
That moment when everything can be lost or saved.
You believe that the werewols will not attack the students, they are far more interested in Amelia and you. And your life... What will be of you if you don't save to the first girl that is so much like you?

You attack the wolf near to Amelia, just a second before that he is able to reach her. But when you are in the middle of the air, a knife is thrown into your way. Instinctively you grab it, as you did many times in training.

"There is a point," resonates the voice of your uncle in your head. "where you can strike a werewolf, and even in full form they may die instantly... But it is a risky move, because you will be right in the grasp of their claws. And only a silver sharp edge will be completly effective..."

You aim for the heart, the source of their regeneration. The werewolf launches its claws towards yours.

"Nooooo!" Amelia screams.

With a sad howl, the werewolf dies and all his weight falls over you. Amelia's power saved you again.
Then the second werewolf is going to decapite your head. You can not move and it seems like it is the end...
Three silver arrows collide with werewolf's chest. As Amelia help you to stand up, you can see your uncle recharging the crossbow.

"Hurry!" shouts Thomas. "Recover the knife! I will delay him"

Shaky, the werewolf takes off the arrows, one by one.
You draw the knife, which silver edge is covered in blood.
Thomas shoots again.
The werewolf blocks the arrows with his arm.
You slash him in the back.
Screaming in agony, the werewolf claws you, but Amelia is protecting you.
Arrows and knife fall upon the creature, until the werewolf is dead at last.

"Good job" says Thomas cleaning his own sweat. "Your parents will be very proud. I am... very proud, my son."

Amelia hugs you and then gives you a big kiss.

"Now... I never be alone anymore." she whispers, and kiss you again.

The students are affraid and confused, but they are still alive. Amelia, uncle Thomas and you leave before than the police came. You must go back to the shadows, where the monsters are lurking.
With the love of Amelia, and the guide of your uncle, you are sure that there is nothing that you can not surpass.
The three of you became the first generation of humans who put a great resistance against the creatures of the night. It all started with you...

Congratulations!

You unlocked the Gold Final!

Hint: To find the Dark Final, you must abandon all your ideals

Do you wish start over or do you wanna change a choice?

DragonEye wrote:B

Since I'm a strategist by nature, forcing other to play by my rules.
"Do You wanna eat me?" you ask. "You have to catch me first!"

You turn and run like the wind. The three of them chase you immediately.
Your speed is matched with them, which is a relieve because you really didn't knew about it. But you have an advantage over them: you know this minor streets and they don't.

Entering through glassless windows and through abandoned houses, you manage to avoid them and yet keep them close to you.
But the moon is out, and they finaly transform in werewolfs.

"Come here, you little pussy-cat." the werewolfs roar behind you.

You get to a very narrow alley. There are always two member of your band hidden in the third floor. They have snipers and they are very good at using them. The dilemma here is, should you order to your men to open fire and you keep running, or should you give the order, and stay here and fight against the werewolfs. You will have some benefit, they can only attack you one at the time...

a) You give the order and keep running

b) You give the order and prepare to fight

Athenril008 wrote:Answer A)Sheath.
"The Sheath, because protects, while the Sword slays." you say.
"You are wrong" the old man contradicts you. "A true Slayer must know, that the attack it is the best defense."

After that he refuses to talk you and you are forced to leave.
You feel very bad. You travel around the world and trained so hard, and now it is like all that work was for nothing.
You are spacing out when a gorgeous japanese girl addresses you.

"Hi!" She say in your idiom. "You were rejected by the old man, do you? That's a shame. Someone like you, with those fierce eyes, should be worthy to wield the Masamune. Oh, pardon me. My name is Kaede Tachibana, I belong to a secondary branch of the Masamune's family."

There is something odd about this girl. She is very loud to speak and also is able to speak with you very fluid. She has green eyes.

"Let me help you" she propose. "We can sneak in the night and steal the Masamune. That will teach a lesson to that old geezer"

Being the best Slayer had been your dream. But should you trust in someone that you just met? Maybe you should take her and bring her to the old man. Maybe he will reconsider when you give him a traitor as a gift. And besides, without the Masamune Sword, you don't have a real reason to remain in Japan. Maybe you should just take the next plane and go back to your roots, where you can start over, maybe try to reconnect with your bloodline and search for some clue to become a true Slayer.

a) Steal the Masamune

b) Capture the girl

c) Leave Japan

Destroya1103 wrote:Dog!
Wolf!
Owl?
You were not able to escape from the werewolfs that killed your family. But the don't devour you, they have worst plans for you.
You were adopted by a noble english family, the Longwhite. You lived in their castle for years. All his members are werewolfs, but this knowledge is not of much help now that you're a prisoner.
Your life is hard to explain. The members of the family try their best to don't talk with you, but never hurt you, except every time that you tried to escape, which was punished with a whip. Usually the Head of the House, Maximilian Longwhite, is the one who is in charge of to punish your faults. But they use the whip like the regular penalize even among them, so they are giving you some kind of equal treatment.
They are always checking that you are eating well, making enough exercise and even hired very good tutors for you.
You don't have any idea about their intentions until the day that Maximilian invites you to his presence.

"Are you wondering why you are still alive" speak the Head of the House with you. "We need to improve our breed and you are going to help us. It was impossible to mix the blood of Slayers and werewolfs, even our DNA fight each other. But, we were able to produce a She-wolf who can have your child in her womb and survive. We will create a new generation of werewolfs. The project Black Moon will see the light thanks to you. Because of that, you will be able to live, a good life, as long as you behave. Aren't we generous? Don't try to escape again."

a) You try to escape again

b) You don't try to escape again
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:21 am

Leave Japan
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:22 am

I'll try saving myself at the end. Does that give the same ending?
If it does, I'll go chase the popular kid at the start.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:15 am

B

Now is the time to fight back.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:41 am

Shadower wrote:I'll try saving myself at the end. Does that give the same ending?
You protect yourself in the only way that a Slayer knows: Attacking!
The werewolf who is moving where the students are, turn and jumps towards you!
You received him and grapple his neck with your arms. He is trying to bite you, but the white light coming from Amelia is still shielding you.
You twist his neck, but that's no enough, that's why you keep the grapple until you pluck his head. Just like a chicken.
Then you turn around searching the other wolf...
You find him... He is eating...
The poor Amelia is not moving anymore.
Possessed by the rage, protected for the last time by Amelia, you keep punching and punching, until you feel a hand on your shoulder.

"It's over" the voice from your uncle Thomas sounds far away, but you can see him next to you. "We must go..."

You were never able to recover from her loss.

"Without a heart, a Slayer can not fight" wrote Thomas to you. "Stay in France. Live a happy life. There are not many werewolfs there, despite of what you can see in the movies. Forget everything about this. Be happy"

Some years later, you uncle Thomas was found dead. The newspapers said that he was the victim of a psychopath.
You... don't know anything. You have a regular job...There are strange things happening around the world. The words Black Moon get to your ears but... What can you do about it?

Bad End!

You unlocked the Premature Final: Depressant!

Hint: Did you know that bananas are an excellent source of potassium?

DragonEye wrote:B

Now is the time to fight back.
You give two whistles and you take a stance to fight, with your gun in one hand and the knife in the other.
The werewolfs are coming to you.
You can hear two shots.
The werewolfs keep coming to you.
You shoot with your gun,
The werewolfs keep coming to you.
You wield your knife. You were never affraid of dying.
Your knife stuck and get broken against the skull of one of the werewolfs.
The other one rips your jugular.

Bad End!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
Killed in a dirty alley!

Hint: If violence it is not resolving your problems, it is because you are not using enough of it.

Athenril008 wrote:Leave Japan
"Stay Away from me!" you shout to the odd japanese girl.

"Fine by me! I was only trying to help you dick-head!" and then she slapped you.

You buy a ticket and some souvenir, wait four hours and finally enter in the plane. Pretty normal, maybe too much. You feel uneasy, but it is not like you can trust in your instincts anymore.

"Sir, please take this, it is a courtesy of the house" says a japanese stewardess.

You take the free shot, a delicious grape cocktail. As you are falling sleep, you have the thought that the stewardess had a weird way to provide a gift...

"Aaaaaaah!" a shout wakes you up.

"We are gonna die!" screams a women.

"God why WHY WHY!" crys an old man.

You are barely able to move. You never felt your body so heavy. The lights are turning off and on, as everyone else is running like crazy. You go back to fall asleep
again...

Bad End!

You unlocked the Premature Final:
Slayer on a plane!

Hint: Did you know that walking produces more body heat than being under the sun?

Destroya1103 wrote:Dog!
Wolf!
Owl?
You were not able to escape from the werewolfs that killed your family. But the don't devour you, they have worst plans for you.
You were adopted by a noble english family, the Longwhite. You lived in their castle for years. All his members are werewolfs, but this knowledge is not of much help now that you're a prisoner.
Your life is hard to explain. The members of the family try their best to don't talk with you, but never hurt you, except every time that you tried to escape, which was punished with a whip. Usually the Head of the House, Maximilian Longwhite, is the one who is in charge of to punish your faults. But they use the whip like the regular penalize even among them, so they are giving you some kind of equal treatment.
They are always checking that you are eating well, making enough exercise and even hired very good tutors for you.
You don't have any idea about their intentions until the day that Maximilian invites you to his presence.

"Are you wondering why you are still alive" speak the Head of the House with you. "We need to improve our breed and you are going to help us. It was impossible to mix the blood of Slayers and werewolfs, even our DNA fight each other. But, we were able to produce a She-wolf who can have your child in her womb and survive. We will create a new generation of werewolfs. The project Black Moon will see the light thanks to you. Because of that, you will be able to live, a good life, as long as you behave. Aren't we generous? Don't try to escape again."

a) You try to escape again

b) You don't try to escape again
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next