The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

+2
DragonEye
rhaidot
6 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything - Page 11 Empty Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  DragonEye Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:58 am

"Wait a second, going to cast some buffs."

Action1(Normal Action: Electricity Control + Time Stop Combo (6+6+6+6+Roll) Cast a Lightning Shield for Kira and Time Stop to give Destroya and Myself 3 Actions.
Time Stop Action 1: Focus.
Time Stop action 2: Recast my own Lightning Shield for a stronger version and combo it with Time Travel to have it activate as a delayed action so when I get hit it will activate.

Last edited by DragonEye on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything - Page 11 Empty Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Black Fang Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:49 am

Stat Changes:
Spoiler:

Action: Head up to the eighth floor, upon my arrival I see a magician waiting for me. Using my newly acquired shadow magic I paralyse the magician before he has a chance to react. To stop him from countering my shadow magic I shoot him in the head, then teleport behind him, crouch down and stab him in the back.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:17 am

{So 4 actions total.}
Scenario 1: My actions will start once Shadowers' Weak Point break the Shadow Magic + Maximize Magic
-Normal Action S1: Focus Detect Evil
-Time Stop S1 Action 1: (42+Roll) Combo: Detect Evil with Summon Monster. I am using the Detect Evil to determine if Bahamut-Zero is a fake or is the actual one and I will summon the 9-Headed Hydra. If possible, I will try to give him an attack boost with my 120% roll.
--Command for Hydra: Retrieve Lupa and Defend the Clan & Astal until we are at the Dark Sister.
-Time Stop S1 Action 2: Focus Summon Monster
-Time Stop S1 Action 3: (35+Roll) Combo: I will Summon an Adamantine Dragon and Duplicate Lupa's 'Romulu's White Sword.' If possible, I will give the Adamantine Dragon a defense boost.

Scenario 2: If Shadower fails to break the Shadow Magic + Maximize Magic..
-Normal Action S2: Focus Detect Evil.
-Time Stop S2 Action 1: (38+Roll) Combo: I am using the Detect Evil to determine if Bahamut-Zero is a fake or is the actual one. I am combining Detect Evil with Nullify Power from my Ice Sword.
-Time Stop S2 Action 2: Focus Summon Monster
-Time Stop S2 Action 3: (35+Roll) Combo: I will summon the 9-Headed Hydra. If possible, I will try to give him an attack boost with my 120% roll. Duplicate Lupa's 'Romulu's White Sword.'
--Command for Hydra: Retrieve Lupa and Defend the Clan & Astal until we are at the Dark Sister.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:43 am

ACTIONS

Shadower wrote:Shadower the Panda Killer

STATS
Strength: 6 (MAX)
Dexterity: 6 (MAX)
Constitution: 14 (MAX+Status+Item+Item)
Intelligence: 1
Wisdom: 6 (MAX)
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
SKILLS:
Dodge 6 (MAX) / Fight 6 (MAX) / Survival 1 / Endurance 6 (MAX)
POWER:
Time Stop 6 (MASTERED)
Weak Point 6 (MASTERED)
Fortitude Magic 1 +3 (MASTERED)
STATUS
(0 unspent points)

"Thanks, Master." I said in a whisper, only I could hear.

"Lupaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Action 1 (Focused): Fortitude Magic (Self) + Time Stop (Using con - 14 + 6 + 4 + 6x2 - 2 roll = 35-40)
Time Stop Action 1: Focus
Time Stop Action 2 (Focused): Fortitude magic (Boomerang Shield) + Weak point (shadow+maximize magic) (using con - 14 +6 + 4 + 6x2 - 2 roll = 35-40)
Time Stop Action 3: Focus
Time Stop Action 4 (Focused): Fortitude magic (Iron Helm) + Weak point (Bahamut-Zero?) (Using con - 14 + 6 + 4 + 6x2 - 2 roll = 35-40)
Time Stop Action 5: Focus
Time Stop Action 6 (Focused): Weak point for dodging.

Also, when Kira/DE gets here, if they need the payment immediately, will give 1990$ then.
Colors!
Your Fortitude Magic is 4!

You form the Dark Katana (+6 DMG / Melee / Cutting / Medium size / MANGLED /  OWNED / DOOM / AUTO-SUMMON / UNBREAKABLE )

Action 1 (Focused): 40!
PHENOMENAL, 120%

You gain 6 extra actions!
You froze your Fortitude Status with time stop, and it gets double! (+10 CON)

Time Stop Action 1: Focus

Time Stop Action 2 (Focused): 38
PHENOMENAL, 120%

You give several upgrades to the Boomerang Shield. You add 5 Fortitude and also add the buff ANTIMAGIC! Your Boomerang Shield is now:

Aegis Boomerang Shield: +4 CON and DMG / +5 Fortitude / ANTIMAGIC

Time Stop Action 3: Focus

Time Stop Action 4 (Focused): 39
PHENOMENAL, 120%

You give 5 Fortitude points to the Iron Helm! And with with Weak Point, you change the shape of the Iron Helm in the form of a bullet. And then, you shoot yourself against the Bahamut Zero!

With 34 CON on yourself, you crash against Bahamut Zero's Antimagic field...

You broke the Antimagic Field!

"It's... impossible" says an unbelieving Bahamut Zero.
You see the paladin and Lupa cuddled and motionless in a pool of their own blood.

You give him a last victorious smile... And then you faint.

You receive 7 damage!
UNCONSCIOUS: -9 CON

Your Fortitude and CON items and status (Except CLAN LANCER) were also destroyed.

You can use your last two actions (because you are UNCONSCIOUS)

"Don't worry." whispers Kira in your ear. "We'll take care from now on".

Kira has collected your DEBT!

Athenril008 wrote:STATS
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 8 (MAX+Status)
Constitution: 11 (MAX+Item)
Intelligence: 3
Wisdom: 1
Charisma: 3
SKILL
Weapon 3 / Dodge 5 (Skill+Item)
ITEM:
Dark Bow (Long) (+5 DMG / Long Ranged / Piercing / Big size / DOUBLE SHOT / OWNED / DOOM / AUTO-SUMMON / UNBREAKABLE)
48 Arrows
1 Scimitar (+4 DMG / +2 Dodge / Melee / Cutting / Medium size)
1 Angel Armor: +5 CON / Fly Magic 2 / BREAK ITEM
$685
POWER
Fly Magic 2 (ITEM)
STATUS
CLAN ACROBAT: +2 Any Roll involving DEX
BREAK ITEM: Destroy an Oponent's item
INJURY: -5 CON
(0 unspent points)

Land on the arena floor. Wait for Earth Giant's action, if he is gonna do a physical straight forward attack or rock me, dodge it, if he attempts to create an earthquake or any ground attack, use fly magic again to avoid it.
Earth Giant repeats the rock attack!

Earth Giant's DEX+Weapon+Roll (1+6+1 = 8 )
Against Athenril008's DEX+Dodge+Roll (8+5+6 = 19 )
Great Succeed, 60%

You dodge it!

The DOOM status has reached zero. The Earth Giant ground crumbles into pieces

"You did good." show the screen of your cellphone. "Darkness way is the smartest way"

You got a Belt of Giant Strength: Stat STRx2
You got a letter! (Check your PM)

DragonEye wrote:"Wait a second, going to cast some buffs."

Action1(Normal Action: Electricity Control + Time Stop Combo (6+6+6+6+Roll) Cast a Lightning Shield for Kira and Time Stop to give Destroya and Myself 3 Actions.
Time Stop action 2: Recast my own Lightning Shield for a stronger version and combo it with Time Travel to have it activate as a delayed action so when I get hit it will activate.
Action1: 30
CRITICAL ANOMALY, 100%

You give to Kira a LIGHTNING SHIELD BARRIER: +5 CON
You give three actions to Destroya and three for yourself!

Time Stop action 2: DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Time Travel+Roll (6+6+6+6+6 = 30 )
CRITICAL ANOMALY, 100%

You create a TRAVELER LIGHTNING SHIELD BARRIER: +5 CON

Since you didn't put an Time Stop action 3, let's say that you did FOCUS: x2 Skill or power

Black Fang wrote:Stat Changes:
Spoiler:

Action: Head up to the eighth floor, upon my arrival I see a magician waiting for me. Using my newly acquired shadow magic I paralyse the magician before he has a chance to react. To stop him from countering my shadow magic I shoot him in the head, then teleport behind him, crouch down and stab him in the back.
You unlocked the power Shadow Magic (6) !

The shadows try to take you to the dark side!

BF's DEX+Dance+Shadow Magic+Teleport Magic+Roll (6+6+6+6+3 = 27 )
Against Magician's DEX+Resist Vertigo+Teleport Magic+Precognition Magic+Roll (6+6+6+6+1 = 25 )
CRITICAL ANOMALY, 100%

"You were not supposed to have Shadow Magic!" whispers the Magician.

You manage to PARALIZE him and strike! Your Shadow-Teleport Combo was stronger than his Teleport-Precognition Combo!

BF's STR+Gun+Masamune (8+4+6 = 18 )
Against Magician CON+Sand Skin (3+6 = 9 )
9 Damage!
DEATH: -9 CON

"You are the ultimate teleport dude!" shows your cellphone's screen.

You got the Mask of Disguise: You can imitate the face of other

Destroya1103 wrote:{So 4 actions total.}
Scenario 1: My actions will start once Shadowers' Weak Point break the Shadow Magic + Maximize Magic
-Normal Action S1: Focus Detect Evil
-Time Stop S1 Action 1: (42+Roll) Combo: Detect Evil with Summon Monster. I am using the Detect Evil to determine if Bahamut-Zero is a fake or is the actual one and I will summon the 9-Headed Hydra. If possible, I will try to give him an attack boost with my 120% roll.
-Time Stop S1 Action 2: Focus Summon Monster
-Time Stop S1 Action 3: (35+Roll) Combo: I will Summon an Adamantine Dragon and Duplicate Lupa's 'Romulu's White Sword.' If possible, I will give the Adamantine Dragon a defense boost.

Scenario 2: If Shadower fails to break the Shadow Magic + Maximize Magic..
-Normal Action S2: Focus Detect Evil.
-Time Stop S2 Action 1: (38+Roll) Combo: I am using the Detect Evil to determine if Bahamut-Zero is a fake or is the actual one. I am combining Detect Evil with Nullify Power from my Ice Sword.
-Time Stop S2 Action 2: Focus Summon Monster
-Time Stop S2 Action 3: (35+Roll) Combo: I will summon the 9-Headed Hydra. If possible, I will try to give him an attack boost with my 120% roll. Duplicate Lupa's 'Romulu's White Sword.'
Normal Action S1: Focus Detect Evil

Time Stop S1 Action 1: 48!
Against Bahamut Zero's INT+Identify Power+Nullify Power+Maximize Magic+Roll (18+6+6+6+6 = 42 )
PHENOMENAL, 120%

Bahamut Zero tried to stop you but you he could not!
You determine that the Bahamut Zero is the same that you summoned but at the same time it is not. The one you summoned were more powerful, but besides that, they are the same existence!
You give to 9-Headed Hydra the buff ANTIBURN!
9-Headed Hydra and Bahamut Zero are engage in battle! 9-Headed Hydra can not Retrieve Lupa!

Time Stop S1 Action 2: Focus Summon Monster

Time Stop S1 Action 3: 37!
PHENOMENAL, 120%

You duplicate Romulu's White Sword (+5 DMG / Melee / Cutting / Medium size / DISARM / Nullify Power 5 )

You have to many items with you. You have the Status PARALIZED because you can not carry so much items!

You give the buff BURNSKIN to Adamantine Dragon!

SITUATION
Bahamut ZERO is struggling with Adamantine Dragon and 18-Headed Hydra. He barely can move, and it is taking many damage from their Combined attacks. Bahamut ZERO could not kill them with his powerful flame because theirs protections gave to them by Destroya. Cornered, Bahamut ZERO use his more greatest attack: Terra Flare! Everybody, from the Tenth floor until the First floor, receive damage from this attack!

27 Damage for everybody!

Bahamut ZERO's Terra Flare ( 27 )
Against DE's CON+Status+Status+Status+Item ( 23 )
4  Damage!
INJURY: -4 CON

DE lost the TRAVELER LIGHTNING SHIELD BARRIER and the LIGHTNING SHIELD
BARRIER.

"I was able to protect you before I go, Master"
says the Thunder Spirit transforming in a wing again.

Against Destroya's CON+Item+Status+Odin+Anima ( 27 )
No Damage!

Destroya lost the status HOLY EARTH ARMOR!

Anima and Odin shielded you with their body!

"This was the best we could do" the vanishing voice of Anima can be hear.
"We will do it better the next time" repeats the echo of Odin.

Against Shadower's CON+Status+Kira (6+2+13 = 21 )
Kira received 6 Damage in your place!
PARALIZED: -6 CON

Kira lost LIGHTNING BARRIER SHIELD!

Kira roll 1d6 regeneration and get a 1! INJURY: -5 CON

"Well, I can move a little now... Do you want one of this unknow potions? If it works with you, I will drink one too" says Kira.

Against BF's CON+FIRE AURA+Regeneration Ring (6+6+6 = 18 )
9 Damage
DYING: -9 CON

Your FIRE AURA and your Regeneration Ring were destroyed!

Against Athenril008... Magic Wing!

Terra Flare was absorbed by the Dark Spirit!
Your heal is full!

“I am here for you, Master” says the Dark Spirit, getting in OVERSOUL with you!

Lupa was shielded by Astal the Paladin! Astal the Paladin is DEATH! All his Items were destroyed!

Adamantine Dragon was destroyed by Terra Flare!

36-Headed Hydra attack and... it has Bahamut ZERO DYING!

“I... surrender” says  Bahamut ZERO.

The other  Bahamut ZERO descend to the Tenth Floor.

“So, this is the day that I was defeated.” says the unharmed Bahamut ZERO. “Watching it with my own eyes was interesting. I came here to accept my defeat. And give you this, Summoner, with this you will be able to call me”

Destroya1103 got Bahamut ZERO's Horn!

“I will leave, for now” says Bahamut ZERO.

“Attention!” speak one of the Lizard-Guards. “Because the Ancients Clan have brought the Dark Avatar with them, they will gain immediate access to the Dark Sister's Throne, where the Third Trial is awaiting them. And the one called Shadower has reached the royal forgiveness“

All of you are teleported to the Dark Sister's Throne. Before you, there are some familiar faces.

“You have 1 turn to heal or prepare yourselves for the Third Trial.” says the Lizard-Guard. The Dark Sister only will talk with the winner clan. The Ancients Clan, or the Justice Clan. The winner Clan will be the one with most wins in battle 1 VS 1. The first Clan to came, the Justice Clan, chose their oponents in the battles like this:”

DragonEye The DOPPELGÄNGER, the Dicer VS Shadower the Panda Killer
Steve D. Flyrock, the Dicer VS Athenril008 The Swordbow Whiner
Kaede Tachibana, the Dicer VS Black Fang the Teleport Dude
Rachel Lugia, the High Dicer VS Destroya the Fish Slapper
Misa, Elite She-Wolf (Kira's sister) VS DE the SwagonEye
Regina, the Queen Wolf VS LUPA the Little Sister Complex
Alexander former archbishop, the Magician VS KIRA the KIRAAA

“Collect this group took me a while, but the time is not a problem for us, isn't right, father?” says the DOPPELGÄNGER. “Better take advantage of this moment of pause and get ready ... to die, Ancients Clan.”

EVENTS
Mission accomplished! DE have won +1d6. His rolling is 5 for a total of 5.The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest
2 Mission accomplished! Destroya1103 have won +2d6. His rolling is 6 and 1 for a total of 7.The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest
2 Mission accomplished! Shadower have won +2d6. His rolling is 5 and 5 for a total of 10.The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest
2 Mission accomplished! BF have won +2d6. His rolling is 1 and 5 for a total of 6.The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest
3 Mission accomplished! Athenril008 have won +3d6. His rolling is 4 and 5 and 6 for a total of 15.The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest

DE's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Win your VS! +1d6!
Current Mission! Defeat a Wolf! +1d6!
Current Mission! Retrieve the Spirits Stolens! +1d6!

Destroya's Cellphone says:

Shadower's Cellphone says:

Black Fang's Cellphone says:

Athenril008's Cellphone says:

DE the SwagonEye (Currently in the Dark Sister Throne)
DE:

Destroya the Fish Slapper(Currently in the Dark Sister Throne)
DESTROYA:

Shadower the Panda Killer (Currently in the Dark Sister Throne)
SHADOWER:

Black Fang the Teleport Dude(Currently in the Dark Sister Throne)
BLACK FANG:

Athenril008 The Swordbow Whiner (Dark Sister Throne)
ATHENRIL:

KIRA the KIRAAA(Currently in the Dark Sister Throne)
Kira STATS:

LUPA the Little Sister Complex(Currently in the Dark Sister Throne)
Lupa STATS:

You have until everybody else had posted, but if you wait for that, then who is gonna be the first in posting? :?

Last edited by rhaidot on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:30 am

I will post the action after DE's action, so it is only right for me to wait. lol x.x
That is, unless someone else get's Time Stop *looks at points available* 7... well it can't be me Sad lol
Beware all: My next post may be quite long.

Edit: Reason behind this is because he is the only conscious person with Time Stop at the moment.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:25 am

+4 Weapons
+1 Heraldry

Action: +focus+ and cast a lightning shield to myself.
><> Also giving myself 2 time stop actions and the rest to Destroya.

Time stop action 1&2: +Focus+ / Cast a Traveler's Lightning Shield.

Last edited by DragonEye on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Spoiler:

Action: Drink the health potion, then begin storing and amplifying my shadow magic.

Last edited by Black Fang on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:54 pm

STATS
Constitution: 8 (MAX+Status)
SKILLS:
POWER:
Time Stop 6 (MASTERED)
Weak Point 6 (MASTERED)
Fortitude Magic 4 (MASTERED)
(10 unspent points)

Before action: I request that Destroya duplicate 1 or 2 con items for me before I do my action so that I can reach a phenomenal roll.
Items: Obtain the Ice Sword (with Nullify power) and drop the wakizashi and the gun.
Action: Fortitude magic (self) + Time Stop
Give all time stop actions to Destroya.

Last edited by Shadower on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:20 pm

STATS
Strength: 4 (StatxItem)
Constitution: 14 (MAX+Item+Status)
SKILL
Weapon 3 / Dodge 5 +3 (MAX)(Skill+Item)
ITEM:
Dark Bow (Long) (+5 DMG / Long Ranged / Piercing / Big size / DOUBLE SHOT / OWNED / DOOM / AUTO-SUMMON / UNBREAKABLE)
48 Arrows
1 Belt of Giant Strength: Stat STRx2
1 Dark Spirit (OVERSOUL)
$685
POWER
Time Stop +6 (MAX)
Fly Magic 2 (ITEM)
STATUS
OVERSOUL: +1 Turn
TRUE DARKNESS: +6 DMG (Can not be absorbed)
ABSORB DARKNESS: Get Heal by Dark and never DMG
DEVOUR SOUL: It Needs to eat humans soul to be Summoned more than 1 turn
DARK MANTLE: +3 CON
DARK AURA: Hurts whoever get in melee area
(6 unspent points)

Use first action to master the power of time stop and give destroya all of acquired time stop actions.(23-28) so probably 6 actions. Give shadower Angel Armor.
And use 2nd action to focus next action.

"Woah, a lot of new faces!!! Let's have a fun fight everbo.............":cheers: Shocked ❤ 
Stare at Rachel Lugia, and when she looks at me, look away awkwardly.. Embarassed 

Sent a message through PM.

Note: Maybe edited.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:58 am

Okay everyone. Get these Equipped asap.

Combine Fusion Sword to Complete Dark Fusion Sword.
Drop:
- 1 Ice Sword (+5 DMG / Melee / Cutting / Medium size / DISARM / Water Control 2 / Command Water Creatures 2)
- 1 Ice Sword (+5 DMG / Melee / Cutting / Medium size / DISARM / Water Control 2 / Command Water Creatures 2) / 2 Nullify Power
- 1 Gun
- 1 Masamune

Normal Action (Before DE's Action): Focus. (Now DE gives me his 4 Time Stop Actions)

TS1: 6+6+18+5+6+Roll=42-47 roll. Combo Detect Evil with Duplicate Object on the Lucky Coin. I will Detect Evil to find Alexander's true motive along with Rachel's if possible. I will keep the Lucky Coin.

+6 Endurance +1 Fortitude Magic
New Power Roll 12+8+3+Roll+2=26-31

TS2: 12+8+3+7+8+Roll+2=41-46 Duplicate 2 MAX Healing Potions and Fortitude (Self). I will help BF and Lupa drink the 2 potions.

TS2-1: 12+8+2+6+8+Roll+2=39-44 Duplicate 2 MAX Healing Potions and Fortitude Lupa. Give a potion to DE to drink and help Kira drink one.

TS3: 12+8+3+7+8+Roll+2=41-46 Duplicate 2 MAX Healing Potions and Fortitude BF. Give a potion to Athenril for him to help Shadower drink one, and since I have 2 remaining potions, I will give one to Lupa.

TS3-1: 8+8+7+8+8+Roll+2=42-47 Duplicate Magic Ring +1 Buff to Maximize Magic and Earth Control to attempt to give myself an aura. Ring is mine.(Will wear asap)

TS4: 8+8+7+3+8+Roll+2=42-47 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for Armor of Strength +5 Buff to Maximize Magic. Armor goes to DragonEye.

TS4-1: 8+8+6+2+8+Roll+2=39-44 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for Armor of Strength +5 Buff to Precognition Magic and Fortitude Magic onto the Armor of Strength. Armor goes to Lupa.

TS5: 8+8+7+3+8+Roll+2=41-46 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for  2 Boomerang Shields to buff them with +3 Regeneration Magic for Athenril & Shadower.

TS5-1: 8+8+6+2+8+Roll+2=39-44 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for Armor of Strength +5 Buff to Water Control and Fortitude Magic onto my Book: On Genetic Variety and the Crossbreed Body. Armor goes to Shadower.

Shadower's Turn Begins Here, after the 4 TS Actions DE gave to me.

TS6: 8+8+3+7+8+Roll+2=41-46 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for Armor of Strength +5 Buff to Super Speed and Fortitude Magic Kira. Armor goes to Athenril.

TS6-1: 8+8+2+6+8+Roll+2=39-44 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for Armor of Strength +5 Buff to Wind Control and Fortitude Magic onto my Boomerang Shield. Armor goes to Kira.

TS7: 8+8+3+7+8+Roll+2=42-47 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for Magic Ring +5 Buff to Fire Control. Ring goes to BF.

TS7-1: 8+8+2+6+7+Roll+2=41-46 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for Magic Ring +5 Buff to Copy Magic. Ring goes to Kira.

TS8: 8+8+3+7+8+Roll+2=37-42 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for Magic Ring +5 Buff to Super Speed. Ring goes to Lupa.

TS8-1: 8+8+6+2+8+Roll+2=35-46 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for 2 Romulu's White Sword's to buff them with +2 Absorb Skin for DragonEye & Kira.

TS9: 8+8+7+3+8+Roll+2=37-42 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for 2 Boomerang Shields to buff them with +3 Precognition Magic for BlackFang & Myself. Equip mine by strapping it to my back and Drop original Boomerang Shield for BlackFang to teleport.

TS9-1: 8+8+2+6+8+Roll+2=35-40 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for Armor of Strength +5 Buff to Precognition Magic and Fortitude Magic Athenril. Armor goes to BlackFang.

TS10: 8+8+3+7+8+Roll+2=40-45 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for 2 Boomerang Shields to buff them with +3 Maximize Magic for DragonEye & Kira.

TS10-1: 8+8+2+6+8+Roll+2=35-40 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for 2 Belt of Giant Strength's to buff them with +3 Maximize Magic for Lupa & Kira.

TS11: 8+8+3+7+8+Roll+2=40-45 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for 2 Belt of Giant Strength's to buff them with +3 Maximize Magic for Athenril & BlackFang.

TS11-1: 8+8+2+6+8+Roll+2=41-46 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for Magic Ring +5 Buff to Weakpoint. Ring goes to Shadower.

TS12: 8+8+3+7+8+Roll+2=40-45 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for Magic Ring +5 Buff to INT. Ring goes to Me. (Equip now)

TS12-1: 13+8+2+6+8+Roll+2=42-47 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for 2 Lucky Coins for BlackFang & DragonEye and give them a +2 to Time Stop.

TS13: 13+8+3+7+8+Roll+2=44-49 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for 2 Lucky Coins for Lupa & Athenril and give them a +2 to Time Stop.

TS13-1: 13+8+2+6+8+Roll+2=42-47 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for 2 Lucky Coins for Shadower and myself give them a +2 to Time Stop.

TS14: 15+10+5+9+10+Roll+4=54-59 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo for Magic Ring +5 Buff to Electricity Control. Ring goes to DragonEye.

TS14-1: 15+10+8+6+10+Roll+4=52-57 Time Stop & Maximize Magic Combo to give myself all possible actions.

TS15: 15+10+5+9+10+Roll+4=54-59 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate DragonEye's Magic Ring, adding a +5 to Time Travel. Ring goes to DragonEye.

TS15-1: 15+10+4+8+10+Roll+4=52-57 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate DragonEye's newest Magic Ring, adding a +5 to Resist Domination. Ring goes to Me. (Equip now)

TS16: 15+10+5+9+10+Roll+4=54-59 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate BlackFang's Magic Ring, adding a +5 to Nullify Power. Ring goes to Athenril.

TS16-1: 15+10+4+8+10+Roll+4=52-57 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate my Magic Ring with STR&INT, adding a +5 to CON. Ring goes to Me. (Equip now)

~~ +12 TS ACTIONS ~~

TS17: 20+10+5+9+10+Roll+4=59-64 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate BlackFang's newest Magic Ring with Nullify Power, adding a +5 to Magic Lock. Ring goes to BF.

TS17-1: 20+10+4+4+10+Roll+4=57-62 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate DragonEye's Armor of Strength, adding a +5 to Summon Phoenix. Armor goes to me. (Equip now)

TS18: 20+10+5+14+10+Roll+4=64-69 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate Athenril's Belt of Giant Strength, adding a +5 to Regeneration Magic. Belt goes to DragonEye.

TS18-1: 20+10+4+13+10+Roll+4=62-67 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate DragonEye's Belt of Giant Strength, adding a +5 to Magic Lock. Belt goes to Me. (Equip now)

TS19: 20+10+5+17+10+Roll+4=67-72 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate DragonEye's Belt of Giant Strength, adding a +5 to Maximize Magic. Belt goes to Shadower.

TS19-1: 20+10+4+16+10+Roll+4=65-70 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate Kira's Magic Ring, adding a +5 to Teleport Magic. Ring goes to Lupa.

TS20: 20+10+5+21+10+Roll+4=67-72 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate Lupa's Magic Ring, adding a +5 to Shadow Magic. Ring goes to Kira.

TS20-1: 20+10+4+20+10+Roll+4=69-74 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate my Talisman, adding a +5 to Fusion Magic. Talisman goes to Shadower.

TS21: 20+10+5+21+10+Roll+4=71-76 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate Shadower's Talisman, adding a +5 to Summon Monster. Talisman goes to Athenril.

TS21-1: 20+10+4+20+10+Roll+4=69-74 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate Shadower's Talisman, adding a +5 to Maximize Magic. Talisman goes to BlackFang.

TS22: 20+10+5+21+10+Roll+4=71-76 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate BlackFang's Talisman, adding a +5 to Summon Zodiac Spirits. Talisman goes to Lupa.

TS22-1: 20+10+4+20+10+Roll+4=69-74 Duplicate & Maximize Magic Combo to Duplicate BlackFang's Talisman, adding a +5 to Jump. I will equip this Talisman and hold onto my extra in my bag.

TS23: Focus.

Give 2 TS actions to Kira.
Give 3 TS actions to Lupa.

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed some math >.>)
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Feel free to double-check the math in your chars, adding the items it is hard. If there is some error please let me know.

ACTIONS

DragonEye wrote:+4 Weapons
+1 Heraldry

Action: +focus+ and cast a lightning shield to myself.
><> Also giving myself 2 time stop actions and the rest to Destroya.

Time stop action 1&2: +Focus+ / Cast a Traveler's Lightning Shield.
YOU CAN NO DO FOCUS AND COMB IN A SAME ACTION! WHEN YOU DO FOCUS YOU CAN ONLY DO FOCUS!

DE's Weapons skills is 6! DE unlocked the skill Heraldry (1) !

DE's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Roll (6+6+12+6 = 30 )
CRITICAL ANOMALY, 100% accomplishment

You give 4 actions to Destroya and keep 2 for yourself!

Normal Action: lightning shield

DE's CHA+Acting+Electricity Control+Roll (6+6+6+4 = 22 )
ANOMALY, 80% accomplishment (Godlike)

You create a LIGHTNING SHIELD: +4 CON

Time stop action 1: Focus

Time stop action 2: Traveler's Lightning Shield

DE's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Time Travel+Roll (6+6+6+12+3 = 33 )

You cast a Traveler's Lightning Shield on yourself! (+6 CON)

You are suddenly teleported!

You found yourself in a forest. There is moonlight, but there is sunlight too. There is a tree taller than any tree, even more taller than in your wildest dreams. It has many branches and leafs... leafs that are falling over all the place. When those leafs fell on you, you get focus!
At the base of the tree, Misa is staring you.

"We finally are all alone." whispers Misa with crazy eyes. "I show you now who I am."

"Welcome to the Last Stand Game." you hear the eternal voice from the Dark Sister. "In this game, The Ancients Clan will be the Defenders, and the Justice Clan will be the Avengers. The artifact to defend/destroy in this round will be the Mana Tree. If this tree is destroyed, all the fauna and flora in Gaea will die. Hence, Misa must destroy the Mana Tree to win, and DragonEye must stop her. There are no futher rules. You may begin now"

Misa moves close to the giant Mana Tree. She is in wolf shape now.

"Destroying this Mana Tree seems important." she says. "I will enjoy this!"

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 1: Mana Tree
Misa, Elite She-Wolf VS DE the SwagonEye

Athenril008 wrote:STATS
Strength: 4 (StatxItem)
Constitution: 14 (MAX+Item+Status)
SKILL
Weapon 3 / Dodge 5 +3 (MAX)(Skill+Item)
ITEM:
48 Arrows
1 Belt of Giant Strength: Stat STRx2
1 Dark Spirit (OVERSOUL)
$685
POWER
Time Stop +6 (MAX)
Fly Magic 2 (ITEM)
STATUS
OVERSOUL: +1 Turn
TRUE DARKNESS: +6 DMG (Can not be absorbed)
ABSORB DARKNESS: Get Heal by Dark and never DMG
DEVOUR SOUL: It Needs to eat humans soul to be Summoned more than 1 turn
DARK MANTLE: +3 CON
DARK AURA: Hurts whoever get in melee area
(6 unspent points)

Use first action to master the power of time stop and give destroya all of acquired time stop actions.(23-28) so probably 6 actions. Give shadower Angel Armor.
And use 2nd action to focus next action.

"Woah, a lot of new faces!!! Let's have a fun fight everbo.............":cheers: Shocked❤
Stare at Rachel Lugia, and when she looks at me, look away awkwardly.. Embarassed

Sent a message through PM.

Note: Maybe edited.
Your dodge skill is 6 (MAX)! You unlocked the power Time Stop (6 MAX)!

The raw power of the common time stop power try to stop you like tried with many other PC and NPC character without imginación before you!

Athenril008's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+CLAN ACROBAT+Roll (6+8+6+2+4 = 26 )
You mastered the more male common power!

You give 6 action to Destroya and the Angel Armor to Shadower!
You focus!

You found yourself in a sea... a sea plagued by a lot of little islands. There is moonlight, but there is sunlight too. There is islands as far as you can see. In an island next to you, Steve is standin with his arms crossed.

"We are both the new ones in our Clans." says Steve smoking a cigarette. "And you even have a Spirit... Too bad he is going now. It is like... if someone planned that this will happen to you and giving me an advantage. Weird, huh?"

"Welcome to the Last Stand Game." you hear the eternal voice from the Dark Sister. "In this game, The Ancients Clan will be the Defenders, and the Justice Clan will be the Avengers. The artifact to defend/destroy in this round will be the Ancient Orb of Water. If this orb is destroyed, all the water will dry and the water life will die in Gaea. Hence, Steve D. Flyrock must destroy the Ancient Orb of Water to win, and Athenril008  must stop him. There are no futher rules. You may begin now"

Steve gives a last smoke to his cigarette and then throws it in the sea.

"It will be a crapsack world without water if I win... but, I will be standing at the top." he says. "Good luck to you, Dark boy!" Then he jumps into the water.

"Master" whisper the Dark Spirit as he is vanishing. "I hope there will be another time for us. But my Queen said... that she is the darkness, the true shadow, she is present in every element, because all of them, has a dark side. She is the add..."
He goes back to be a dark wing.

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 2: Ancient Orb of Water.
Steve D. Flyrock, the Dicer VS Athenril008 The Swordbow Whiner

Shadower wrote:
STATS
Constitution: 8 (MAX+Status)
SKILLS:
POWER:
Time Stop 6 (MASTERED)
Weak Point 6 (MASTERED)
Fortitude Magic 4 (MASTERED)
(10 unspent points)

Before action: I request that Destroya duplicate 1 or 2 con items for me before I do my action so that I can reach a phenomenal roll.
Items: Obtain the Ice Sword (with Nullify power) and drop the wakizashi and the gun.
Action: Fortitude magic (self) + Time Stop
Give all time stop actions to Destroya.
You drank 1 MAX Healing Potion! Your CON is recovered!

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Roll (6+6+6+6 = 24 )
CRITICAL ANOMALY, 100% accomplishment (Beyond Godlike)

You give the 6 actions to Destroya!

Shadower's CON+Endurance+Fortitude Magic+Time Stop+Roll (13+6+6+6+4 = 35 )
PHENOMENAL, 120% accomplishment (Beyond Reality)

You created a THREE SACRED LINKS SHIELD (+6 CON / +6 CON / +6 CON)

You found yourself in a old Coliseum... there are broken pillars, crumbling walls... this place seems to be some kind of Greek ruins. There is moonlight, but there is sunlight too. Only one thing is standing in a perfect state. The statue of a naked women. It is made of silver and shining like it was new, too much new for this place. She is wielding two swords, one of them is no made in silver, instead this sword is made from black onix. You stare attentively at the statue and... You see that there are some cracks in the statue, cracks that are disappearing, or rather, healing... She is disturbingly familiar. Sitting on stairs about to collapse, you find the double of your friend. You recognize that he is not the original because he has no shadow.

"Why he chose fight with me?" ask the DOPPELGÄNGER to you. "Aren't you wondering that? Well, it was no because you, it was because this place. It was no easy to find out the true, but all the sacrifices worth this moment. I bet you will like to know why you are fighting for..."

"Welcome to the Last Stand Game." you hear the eternal voice from the Dark Sister. "In this game, The Ancients Clan will be the Defenders, and the Justice Clan will be the Avengers. The artifact to defend/destroy in this round will be the Statue of Selene. If this statue is destroyed, the moon will explode and the Age of the Werewolfs will end in Gaea. Hence, DragonEye The DOPPELGÄNGER must destroy the Statue of Selene to win, and Shadower the Panda Killer must stop him. There are no futher rules. You may begin now"

The DOPPELGÄNGER stand up.

"You deserve it." he says. "This statue, is the True form of Lupa: The MOON GODDESS. She is one of the last old Goddesses, together with the Sisters. We are in one of the seven True worlds. Gaea is the place where you and your friends were born. The Sister's world is set between Gaea and the True worlds. If the artifacts in the True worlds get destroyed, Lupa and the Sisters will die, and Gaea world will be also affected. Those who survive here will be equal to Gods. You too, if you don't get in my way, I'll let you live and be a new god in the new Gaea. But I guess you will want to protect Lupa and Kira. Or are you going to favor the humanity and your godlike power? And yes, my dear Misa and the stupid Regina will be affected, but frankly, I don't care for them." He is getting near to you. You can feel the electricity flowing around him.

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 3: Statue of Selene
DragonEye The DOPPELGÄNGER, the Dicer VS Shadower the Panda Killer

Black Fang wrote:Action: Drink the health potion, then begin storing and amplifying my shadow magic.
You unlocked the skill Survival (6)!

You drank 1 MAX Healing Potion! Your CON is recovered!

BF's DEX+Dance+Shadow Magic+Roll (6+6+6+3 = 21 )
ANOMALY, 80% accomplishment (Godlike)

Your shadow is moving by his own will, but don't worry, is friend of yours.
You created the SHADOW LIVE: +4 Shadow Magic

You found yourself in the brim of a volcano... one that is about to erupt. But this place, it could be the normal world that you know... Just, there is moonlight, but there is sunlight too. You saw this place once! The dormant volcano in Yellowstone National Park! But it is no dormant anymore. Also in the brim is Kaede, but she is no looking very menacing right now.

"I don't want to fight with you anymore" she says. "DE, your friend, he convinced me..."

"Welcome to the Last Stand Game." you hear the eternal voice from the Dark Sister. "In this game, The Ancients Clan will be the Defenders, and the Justice Clan will be the Avengers. The artifact to defend/destroy in this round will be the Hell's Mouth. If this volcano is destroyed, Gaea will no be covered by his flames and the ashes. Hence, Kaede must destroy the Hell's Mouth to win and save Gaea, and Black Fang must stop her and condemn the world to destruction. The fire element and the Fire Sister are too corrupted. If you let her stay, she will engulf the world with his fire. But, can the world survive without any fire? There are no futher rules. You may begin now."

Kaede looks at you totally concerned.

"What are we going to...?" she says. "If I win, there will be no more fire. But if you win, then our planet, our family, everyone, will die! I don't even know how to destroy a volcano! The DOPPELGÄNGER knew that I will betray him and that's why he put me to fight you!" She grasps his head in despair.

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 4: Volcano
Kaede Tachibana, the Dicer VS Black Fang the Teleport Dude

Destroya1103 wrote: Too long to quote.
TS1: 47!

Alexander's true motive: Denied! He rolled higher than you
Rachel's true motive: Denied! She rolled higher than you

You unlocked the skill Endurance (6 MAX)! You unlocked the power Fortitude Magic (1)!

The raw bla bla bla try to bla bla bla!
You Mastered!

TS2: 44!

You give the potions to Lupa and BF and give yourself 5 points of fortitude!

TS2-1: 44!

You give 5 points of fortitude to Lupa and potions to DE and Kira.

TS3: 46!

Potions and fortitute yadda yadda.

TS3: 44!

You created a EARTH ARMOR: +5 CON and duplicate 1 Magic Ring (+5 STR / +1 Maximize Magic )

TS4: 36!

You duplicate 1 Armor of Strength: +6 CON / +6 STR / +6 Maximize Magic

TS4-1: 41

You duplicate 1 Armor of Strength: +6 CON / +6 STR / +6 Maximize Magic / +5 Precognition Magic (Fortitute Buff was no possible)
You give the armor to Lupa

TS5: 41!

You duplicate 2 Boomerang Shield: +4 CON and DMG / +3 Regeneration Magic
You give them to Athenril & Shadower.

TS5: 36!

You duplicate 1 Armor of Strength: +6 CON / +6 STR / +6 Maximize Magic / +5 Water Control and then you give it to Shadower
You give fortitude magic 5 to the book

TS6: 43!

You duplicate 1 Armor of Strength: +6 CON / +6 STR / +6 Maximize Magic / +5 Super Speed (Fortitute Buff was no possible) you give to Athenril.

TS6-1: 39!

You duplicate 1 Armor of Strength: +6 CON / +6 STR / +6 Maximize Magic / +5 Wind Control and give it to Kira
You update your Boomerang Shield: +4 CON and DMG / +5 Fortitude Magic for yourself

TS7: 43!

You duplicate 1 Magic Ring: +5 STR / +5 Fire Control for BF

TS7-1: 45!

You duplicate 1 Magic Ring: +5 STR / +5 Copy Magic for Kira

TS8: 39

You duplicate 1 Magic Ring: +5 STR / +5 Super Speed for Lupa

TS8-1: 38!

You duplicate 2 Romulu's White Sword (+5 DMG / Melee / Cutting / Medium size / DISARM / Nullify Power 5 ) for DragonEye & Kira.

TS9: 39!

You duplicate 2 Boomerang Shield: +4 CON and DMG / +3 Precognition Magic for BlackFang and yourself.

TS9-1: 35!

You duplicate 1 Armor of Strength: +6 CON / +6 STR / +5 Precognition Magic for BF

TS10: 38!

You duplicate 2 Boomerang Shield: +4 CON and DMG / +3 Maximize Magic for DragonEye & Kira.

TS11: 44!

You duplicate 2 Belt of Giant Strength: Stat STRx2 / +3 Maximize Magic for Athenril & BlackFang.

TS11-1: 41!

You duplicate 1 Magic Ring: +5 STR / +5 Weakpoint to Shadower.

TS12: 42!

You duplicate 1 Magic Ring: +5 STR / +5 INT for yourself.

TS12-1: 44!

You duplicate 2 Coin of Luck: +2 to everything / +2 Time Stop and give them to BlackFang & DragonEye

TS13: 45!

You duplicate 2 Coin of Luck: +2 to everything / +2 Time Stop and give them to Lupa & Athenril

TS13-1: 47!

You duplicate 2 Coin of Luck: +2 to everything / +2 Time Stop and give them to Shadower and yourself

TS14: 56!

You duplicate 1 Magic Ring: +5 STR / +5 Electricity Control for DE.

TS14-1: 54!

You give 6 actions for yourself!

TS15: 54!

You duplicate 1 Magic Ring: +5 STR / +5 Electricity Control / +5 Time Travel for DE

TS15-1: 55!

You duplicate 1 Magic Ring: +5 STR / +5 Electricity Control / +5 Time Travel / +5 Resist Domination for yourself

THE RING EXPLODED! POWER LIMIT IS 3 FOR SMALL ITEMS, AND STR BONUS IS A POWER TOO!

TS16: 58!

You duplicate 1 Magic Ring: +5 STR / +5 Fire Control / +5 Nullify Power for BF

TS16-1: 52!

You duplicate 1 Magic Ring: +5 STR / +5 INT / +5 CON for yourself!

TS17: 64!

THE RING EXPLODED! POWER LIMIT IS 3 FOR SMALL ITEMS!

TS17-1: 60!

You duplicate 1 Armor of Strength: +6 CON / +6 STR / +6 Maximize Magic / +5 Summon Phoenix for yourself

TS18: 67!

You duplicate 1 Belt of Giant Strength: Stat STRx2 / +3 Maximize Magic / +5 Regeneration goes to DragonEye.

TS18-1: 66!

You duplicate 1 Belt of Giant Strength: Stat STRx2 / +3 Maximize Magic / +5 Regeneration / +5 Magic Lock for yourself

TS19: 72!

You duplicate 1 Belt of Giant Strength: Stat STRx2 / +8 Maximize Magic / +5 Regeneration goes to Shadower

TS19-1: 68!

You duplicate 1 Magic Ring: +5 STR / +5 Teleport Magic for Lupa

TS20: 72!

You duplicate 1 Magic Ring: +5 STR / +5 Teleport Magic / +5 Shadow Magic for Kira

TS20-1: 70!

You duplicate 1 Talisman: True Inmortality / +5 Fusion Magic for Shadower

TS21: 71!

You duplicate 1 Talisman: True Inmortality / +5 Fusion Magic / +5 to Summon Monster for Athenril

TS21-1: 71!

You duplicate 1 Talisman: True Inmortality / +5 Fusion Magic / +5 Maximize Magic for BF

TS22: 73!

You duplicate 1 Talisman: True Inmortality / +5 Summon Zodiac Spirits for Lupa

TS22-1: 69!

You duplicate 1 Talisman: True Inmortality / +5 Jump for yourself

TS23: Focus

You Give 2 TS actions to Kira and 3 TS actions to Lupa that i can be sure they are using very good, even if i don't write it here

You found yourself in a temple in the highest point of the highest mountain. There is moonlight, but there is sunlight too. The place seems to have been the center of a battle many years ago, vegetation has taken over the place. It's cold. Rachel Lugia is in front of you. She is smaller than you, but must be at least at couple of years older than you.

"You are a impresive dicer." she says straight to you. "I admire you. I was no able to do all that when i had your amount of dices. I guess that must be the combination of natural born talent and training. Alexander, despite his evil, it was a good teacher to you. I am no trying to be mean, just honest."

"Welcome to the Last Stand Game." you hear the eternal voice from the Dark Sister. "In this game, The Ancients Clan will be the Defenders, and the Justice Clan will be the Avengers. The artifact to defend/destroy in this round will be the Ancient Orb of wind. If this orb is destroyed, the oxygen will become miasma, and the majority of the creatures in Gaea will die. Hence, Rachel must destroy the Ancient Orb of wind to win, and Destroya must stop her. There are no futher rules. You may begin now"

Raches loose her hair. She has a small knife in his hand. Then... she stabs herself in the chest!

"It was time to end this charade." she says. "It is always fun to fool the fools. Someone like you could be the most powerful of the Dicers, but you were so focused helping your friends. To become a high dicer, I betrayed the man who love me the most. I leave him because his stupid good heart was always in my way, and I was tired of having to pretendet beside him. I never thought he would become a High Dicer, but it was the best for me. because thanks to Viole's feelings... he was so shocked to see that I was alive that it was not so hard to kill him. Do you want to know how I become a High Dicer? I am a Slayer Dicer! I have killed so many Dicers that I forgot most of them. But your parents... I remember them. Alexander put so many efforts in convincing me. Because only a dicer can truly kill another dicer, and I am the best in killing a Dicer... Hell! I probably killed to those who gave a Dice to any of your comrades. Ha ha ha! And you should just surrender. With my Rule Breaker stabed in my heart, I am invincible, and only I can remove it. Just stay there, as I steal your dices..."

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 5: Ancient Orb of wind
Rachel Lugia, the High Dicer VS Destroya the Fish Slapper

"Destro-Oppa" says Lupa. "I promise you... No matters what happen... I will no lose this battle" She gives a kiss to Destroya before being teleported.

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 6: Ancient Orb of Thunder
Regina, the Queen Wolf VS LUPA the Little Sister Complex

"I will be direct as ever DEar." says Kira. "My instincts tell me that I will not survive this battle. I am very sorry... I really... I really wanna to live a long live with you... But our lifes... my life, it is no as important as win this battle. We... I will love you until the last moment of my life." She hugs DE and kiss him before being teleported.

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 7: Blank World
Alexander former archbishop, the Magician VS KIRA the KIRAAA

EVENTS
DE droped 1 Armor of Strength: +6 CON / +6 STR
Athenril008 droped 1 Belt of Giant Strength: Stat STRx2
No dices, a lot of duplicating and plots.

SITUATION
You are no longer able to help each other. As the balance in the existence is about to collapse, you can communicate with anyone other than the person that you have in front of you. Those of you who survive will become Gods of what you saved. Your loss will be carried away for the the innocent and guilty alike. And if you die but at least save the artifact, there will be hope for the existence... But... you can also just worry for survive.
Whatever your choice, you are who are shaping the new world.

DE's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Win your VS! +1d6!
Current Mission! Defeat a Wolf! +1d6!

Destroya's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Avenge your parents! +1d6!

Shadower's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Bite an ear! +1d6!

Black Fang's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Sacrifice a metaphorical sheep! +1d6!

Athenril008's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Deceive the liar! +1d6!
New Mission! Kill a Dicer! +1d6!

DE the SwagonEye (Currently in the Forest EARTH SISTER Mana Tree)
DE:

Destroya the Fish Slapper(Currently in the Temple in the mountains WIND SISTER Ancient Orb of wind)
DESTROYA:

Shadower the Panda Killer (Currently in the Greek ruins MOON GODDESS Statue of Selene)
SHADOWER:

Black Fang the Teleport Dude(Currently in the Hell's Mouth FIRE SISTER Volcano)
BLACK FANG:

Athenril008 The Swordbow Whiner (Currently in the Little islands WATER SISTER Ancient Orb of Water)
ATHENRIL:

KIRA the KIRAAA(Currently in the Blank World DARK SISTER Blank World)
Kira STATS:

LUPA the Little Sister Complex(Currently in the Clouds in the sky THUNDER SISTER Ancient Orb of Thunder)
Lupa STATS:

Update after everybody had posted.

Last edited by rhaidot on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:46 am

"Fates are cruel, just like you said." As I said while looking up into the sky while ignoring Misa, until she start to walk to the Mana Tree. "You do know he'll toss you away like a pile of trash after he;s finished with you after this? His actions will harm you greatly and he wouldn't care at all. In fact, he even know it'll harm everyone. One more thing to add, If you want to win, you better target me first over the tree."

Action:

Uses Time-Stop+Maximize to generate more actions.
Send a bolt of lightning into the future. (-1)
Send a bolt of lightning into the future. (-2)
Send a bolt of Lightning into the future (-3)

Run up to Misa and attack with my Dark Scythe (-4) --- while my "Thunder Roar: Three-Headed Dragon" combo attacks her at the same time.

TS1:

Use my shield with Electricity Control and fly far up into the sky.
Reverse time on leaves around Misa to create Anti-Matter and have them explode. (-1)
Send a bolt of lightning into the future. (-2)
Send a bolt of lightning into the future. (-3)
Strike Misa with a bolt of lightning +Maximize Power+ at the same time with my future bolts. (-4)

TS2:

Create a (Lightning+Maximize) lightning shield
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future in TS3. (-1)
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future in TS3. (-2)
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future in TS3. (-3)
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future in TS3. (-4)

TS3:

Send a bolt of lightning into the Future.
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future. (-1)
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future. (-2)
Strike a bolt of lightning+Maximize at Misa (-3) with all my my previous bolts at the same time.

TS4:

Send a bolt of lightning into the Future in TS12
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future in TS12 (-1)
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future in TS12 (-2)
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future in TS12 (-3)
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future in TS12 (-4)

TS5:

TS6:

TS7:

TS8:

TS9:

TS10:

TS11:

TS12:

Send a bolt of lightning into the Future
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future (-1)
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future (-2)
Send a bolt of lightning into the Future (-3)
Strike a final bolt of lightning+Maximize at Misa (-4) with all the future bolts at the same time.

Last edited by DragonEye on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:59 am; edited 4 times in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:38 pm

SHADOWER:

The dark siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.
"I don't need the power akin to a God. I already have the blessings of the Devil."

Normal Action: Fortitude magic + Time Stop (57+8+6+12+roll = 84-99) the Statue in hopes that I would provide it with good defenses.
Normal Action-1: Bite the statue's ear. lol.
TS1: Terrorize Magic + Maximize Magic (57+14+3+18+roll = 92-99) the doppel.
TS-1: Terrorize + Water Control the doppel to negate his lightning buffs/attacks.
TS2: Fortitude Magic + water control the statue to give it a water shield.
TS2-1: Fortitude Magic + water control to give myself a water shield.
TS3: Terrorize Magic + Maximize Magic (57+14+3+18+roll = 92-99) the doppel to catch him off guard.
TS3-1: Terrorize Magic + Water control again to negate his lightning buffs/attacks.
TS4: Terrorize Magic + Weak point the doppel to try and kill him.
TS4-1: Terrorize Magic + Water control again to try and set up a water attack.
TS5: Terrorize Magic + Water control again to try and set up a water attack.
TS5-1: Terrorize Magic + Water control again to try and set up a water attack.
TS6: Terrorize magic + weak point to try and kill him.
TS6-1: Terrorize magic + maximize magic to catch him off guard.

Dunno what to do.

PS: Sacrifice 1 Unspent point for Destroya.

Last edited by Shadower on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 9 times in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Stats:

At the moment Steven surfaces.
"PSYCHE!!"
SUPRISE THE MOTHERFUCKA WITH ACTIONS. Since he thinks I'm surrendering, and thinks I'm a bow user so I'm useless in melee range, ( Razz) he comes unprepared, and surely falls for my trap.
Action 1: Combo Weapon Magic and Maximize Magic to give me arrows. 2 will have Break Status, 1 will have Paralyze, 1 will have Blind and rest will have Burn Status.
Action 1-1: Combo TS and Maximize power to stop time and give me extra actions. (roll surely more than 35)
TS Action 1:  Combo super speed and maximize magic to give me super speed and stab all arrows into Steven.
TS Action 1-1: Combo Weapon Magic and Maximize Magic to give me arrows.
1 will have Break Status, and rest will have burn status, and stab those into steven.
TS Actions 2 --- 10-1: Repeat last two actions to damage Steven.
TS Action 11: Combo super speed and fusion magic to fuse Steven's bionic legs into the ground.
TS Action 11-1: Combo Super speed and summon monster to speed summon numerous mini-shadow monsters and command them to protect me (like Gaara's Sand).
TS Action 12: Combo Weapon Magic and Maximize Magic to create an freezing grenade, throw it into the sea to prevent Steven from diving back in.
TS Action 12-1: Combo Super speed and summon monster to summon numerous mini-shadow monsters and command them to surround the island.

Basically use all actions, even -1 actions, to stab arrows into Steven, preferably break status if paralyze and burn arrows aren't affecting him, paralyze and blind first, then burn arrows to damge him. So create arrows, then stab steven, until all arrows are gone, then create arrows again and stab again. Repeat till TS action 11.

If multiple effects can be done on a single arrow, do it with mind of the conditions mentioned above, (break status if paralyze, blind, and burn arrows aren't affecting him, blind and paralyze afterwards, and all burn afterwards)

Like Hitgirl killing Mother Russia with all those glass shards. :face:

"Got you pretty good, didn't I? :face: 
Sorry, but I don't trust anyone, even myself.
I was really serious on letting us both live and team up. But hearing your atrocious deal meant that you will never gonna hold up your end of the bargain.

Next time, haggle a bit better will you? I'm not mocking you as a businessman, I mean come on, you did get your hands on a powerful child werewolf, it would take some serious smarts to do that. Wait, how did you get your hands on her?"

Sacrifice 1 Unspent point for Destroya.

Last edited by Athenril008 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:52 am

Action: Use Time Stop and Maximise to increase my turns.

"I guess I have no choice then, I will place my faith in the Fire Sister".

Time Stop 1: Teleport rapidly in a circle around Kaede, while splitting the shadow clone into 5 separate living shadow clones to surround her.

(Reference to what the shadow zone will look like)
Spoiler:

"I'm sorry but this is over".

Time Stop 2: Link the 5 shadow clones together using maximise magic to create an inescapable zone which removes all her senses (Sight, Hearing, Smell, etc...).

Time Stop 3: Prepare a combination attack with Fire and Shadow.

Time Stop 4 - 9: Compress the Fire and Shadow combination to increase the intensity of the attack.

Time Stop 10: Send the dropped items to the Fire Sister for safe keeping.

Time Stop 11: Using the Dark Fire, destroy the volcano.

Time Stop 12: Teleport to safety before, leaving behind the carnage.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:49 am

Today is DE's birthday, so He wins 1d6.

Wonder when Destroya is going to post... we should bet about it! The more close to guess will get 1d6! Destroya can't bet, of course.

My guess is January 14 of 2014 (If I win there is not dice for any of you Razz)

EDIT: Forgot to roll, lol. DE, your roll is 5!
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:36 pm

I'll place my bet on Dec 20th
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:47 pm

I vote Dec 20th too.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Dec 20.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:07 pm

Dear Gamers.

With all my sorrow, I must inform you that I won't be able to keep updating Dicer and Gamer. I tried my best to avoid this, but it's above my capacity. The reason, I am focusing in writing. I will be working in fanfics trying to create a loyal community of fans, and also working in my original fiction (The Slayer as an example of my own.)

Updating the aforementioned games needs too much time, specially because the heavy math implied. But I will like, if possible, to write another games. I feel very grateful to those who played in my games, and once again, sorry for no being able to keep GMing.

If some of you is interested in being a beta-reader for my writing, I will be more than happy. I will be working mainly in Spanish, but I have some English projects in mind too (The Slayer will be my Top priority)

I will like to add some ideas that I had planned with my Games and, players in between, this is how those two games could have ended.

DICER

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 1. Mana Tree: Misa, Elite She-Wolf VS DE the SwagonEye
Having in mind DE's action. He will for sure killed Misa. But she was going to focus in destroy the Mana Tree, as her lover DE's DOPPELGÄNGER ordered. Misa had died (happy and super crazy) , but without the Mana Tree, the Earth Sister had died, and Destroya, as her avatar, will be left with his power unstable.
Also, the "time" won't be as normal in this Battles. This battles were numbered because will be ended in that order, and will affect the battles of the others. Despite the speed of the players, this battles were arranged by using Precognition Magic, this being the main reason that DE's DOPPELGÄNGER recruited Alexander in his Dream Team.
Other result of the Death of The Earth Sister, will be the "awakening" of Gaea, the first Goddess and true creator of every World in the Dicer universe. With this awakening, a global earthquake had attacked the planet Earth and destroyed the buildings, technology and the civilization in general dominated by the werewolfs.
After DE had won, he had advance to the Final round...

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 2. Ancient Orb of Water: Steve D. Flyrock, the Dicer VS Athenril008 The Swordbow Whiner
Abe's plan had worked and he should be able of cheating in Steve. As a result, Steve will be enraged, and he had fought until the last second, not accepting the defeat. Abe had been forced to kill Steve (stealing his dices and becoming stronger.)
Because the Orb of water was saved, The Water Sister had raised to fight against Gaea, trying to save all the existence from Gaea's awakening. The Water Sister will be fighting to prevent be absorbed by Gaea, not because saving the planet Earth and the magic Kingdoms were her goal. So, she was a selfish Goddess saving everything from an Eldritch abomination. Of course, The Water Sister had stopped the Earthquake with a giant Tsunami, killing a lot of people in the process. The Water Sister was counting with the avatars being able to win more fights to have more Sisters putting Gaea back to her sleep. The Water Sister was happy because the Earth Sister had died and can't be saved, but she knew that she wasn't strong enough to defeat Gaea by herself and really need the help, even if she didn't like it.
Abe had got to the Final Round...

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 3. Statue of Selene: DragonEye The DOPPELGÄNGER, the Dicer VS Shadower the Panda Killer
Shadower has no way no stop DE's DOPPELGÄNGER. With Precognition Magic (Used by Alexander) he knew Shadower tactics for this fight, and besides he was one year older, being one year of training stronger than current DragonEye.
The destruction of the Statue of Selene had left Lupa very awakened.
DE's DOPPELGÄNGER hadn't killed Shadower because he didn't have time to lose, opting for going ASAP to the final round. Shadower had being left with the option of risking his life in the Final Round or going back to Earth and try to survive the end of the world as we know it. Before going, DE's DOPPELGÄNGER had told to Shadower that Alexander saw Shadower dying in the final round. Something tell me that despite this, Shadower had gone to the Final Round.

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 4. Volcano: Kaede Tachibana, the Dicer VS Black Fang the Teleport Dude
Black Fang has the better battle plan of all, even deceiving his friends, even deceiving Kaede. As a result, Kaede had been left safe in a powerful dimension ("impassible space") where she had survived everything. And I mean it, everything. Unfortunately Black Fang also had succeed in destroying the Volcano, killing the Fire Sister in the process, making Gaea stronger and putting the Water Sister in a serious problem.
Black Fang had gone to the Final Round, trying to fix his mistake. But the good thing is that, he was the avatar of the fire, he had absorbed all the power of the fire and becoming, in fact, the New God of Fire.

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 5. Ancient Orb of wind: Rachel Lugia, the High Dicer VS Destroya the Fish Slapper
This battle is hard to predict, without Destroya's action. But whatever it was, Rachel has info about it (thanks to Alexander.) At first, all Destroya's item will be useless against Rachel. And he had lost the power of earth too. Rachel's magic made her indestructible. Rachel likes to erase the confidence of her enemies, killing his spirit first before of killing them for real. But knowing Destroya he hadn't let that Rachel's taunting work on him. This had made Rachel going berserk, because she really hates people that behaves like heroes. But this had triggered a "seal" left by Viole (Baam) that had left Destroya pull her blade of immortality if she lost enough of her emotional control. She had died thanks to all the self-hate catalyzing her power against her. She searched power as the ultimate goal, because inside her she felt like she was the worst: nothing. Viole realized this and granted her true wish, thanks to Destroya sheer determination.
Destroya had saved the Wind Sister and she had go to help the Water Sister, holding Gaea a little more. Destroya had go to the Final Round.

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 6. Ancient Orb of Thunder: Regina, the Queen Wolf VS LUPA the Little Sister Complex
Lupa had been left very weak. Regina had gave poor Lupa a big beating. The only wan of Lupa winning was she becoming a full Goddess of Moon, losing her emotions and humanity. She had killed Regina for being a bad queen of the wolfs, and had advanced to the Final Round.
The Thunder Sister had joined to the fight against Gaea and seems like she is being subdue, but...

APOCALYPSE BATTLE 7: Blank World: Alexander former archbishop, the Magician VS KIRA the KIRAAA
Alexander had fought to kill Kira. Kira had fought to retrieve the stolen spirits. Both had succeeded.
Alexander's victory had given the power of Darkness to Gaea, making almost impossible to win against the powerful Gaea.
Abe's had been left a little affected by the lost of the Dark Spirit, but Steve's Dices would have compensated.
Alexander will be left a little less powerful without the spirits, but still a very powerful magician. But he will be left very disturbed, because his Precognition Magic was vanished thanks to Kira's strength to win over destiny. He had gone to the Final Round, without fighting spirit. Even if Kira died, she had truly defeated Alexander.
Destroya, thanks to saving the Wind Sister, will become the new avatar of the wind.

GODDESS' LAST BATTLE: Wind Sister, Thunder Sister and Water Sister VS Gaea.
This epic battle had left the world unrecognizable. A 90% of the people had died in it. The continents will be reunited in only one. The water will be full of blood and contamination. All the green will be vanish letting ashes.
At the end, as a last attack, the three Sister will join their forces, being influenced by theirs avatars, as these always fight together, they will left this world fighting together. All the Goddess, Sisters and Gaea will vanish from the existence.
And then X will send the next Mission: Win the Final Round and become the new God of the world! +Infinite Dices

APOCALYPSE FINAL ROUND: DragonEye (Thunder Avatar), Athenril008 (Stronger), Shadower (Water Avatar), Black Fang (God of Fire), Destroya (Wind Avatar), Goddess of Moon (Former Lupa) VS DE's DOPPELGÄNGER and Alexander.
DE's DOPPELGÄNGER would reveal that his plan was almost perfect, using Misa as a Kamizake Weapon was the best outcome for him. But he had hoped to have Rachel by his side and also he wasn't counting with a Broken Alexander. In order to have a chance to win, DE's DOPPELGÄNGER had killed Alexander and absorbed his raw power. The DOPPELGÄNGER can't win any dices by this, instead, he is using Alexander's magic as some kind of cannon-weapon. Probably the players had been able to hurt the DOPPELGÄNGER very badly before he was able to release this ultimate attack, but they can't stop him. Most likely that he died using this,
To shield the players, the Goddess of Moon had sacrificed herself, moved by some remaining feeling of love towards Destroya.
The new Gods will be born.

God of Fire: Black Fang
God of Wind: Destroya
God of Thunder: DragonEye
God of Water: Shadower
God of Darkness: Athenril008

Then X had would appeared in front of them, in its true form. He had told to the players that he was the Evil in the world, the embodiment-wish of the self-destruction desire of those who have self-awareness. And that the players are the embodiment-wish of surviving. X gives congratulations to the players for succeeding in winning against X. If they try to fight or kill X will hurt and kill themselves. This will be helping X to accomplish its mission. X tell them that they have two other options besides completely destruction.
Second option will be rebuilding the world, ruling the world as the new Gods, being able to be good or bad, free to fight each other unable to think in one way to fix everything. If the players promise that they will never fight, X will show them that it is impossible, even with the best intentions, as long as there are more than one god, struggle will be unavoidable.
Third option is leave this universe and go to the tower, the center and origin of the multi-verse. X tell them that if they get inside the tower, and climb to the top, they will be able to obtain his true wish, as to revive Lupa or Kira, as to live happily forever, everything they wish. But It won be easy, will say X, because there they will fight something worst than him, they will fight against the survivors of many universes, they will fight against others players and gods, they will fight against themselves.
Having in mind my second game, Gamer, only Black Fang stayed in this rotten world, probably making Kaede his wife. Trying to rebuild this world in something better than humans and wolfs had made, Black Fang, God of Fire, ruler of the Earth and the magic Kingdoms.
So Destroya, Abe, DE, and Shadower had reincarnated as high-school students without theirs memory. Kira was reincarnated before, time in the Tower flows very different than in Earth. She was able to reach LV 60 and become a high ranker in the tower. High Ranker are those who got over LV 20. When she felt that DE was inside the Tower, she climbed down to reunite with him. The son of both, because Kira was pregnant when she reincarnated, can't really grow up, and it's stuck in his little body.
Climb the Tower means getting stronger in LV and being able to go to the places far away. The basic place is the Kiseki Gakuen School! After reaching LV 20, the players had recovered all their previous powers and memories from the Dicer world. They will start to face enemies so strong as them, only with the goal of climbing the tower. If they wanted, they could just stop and live a happy and quiet life.
Lupa will be inside the Tower too, as a High ranker, but I was planning to make her enemy from the players, for a little while, because having different goals, but eventually love had won, blah blah blah, Lupa and Destroya happy forever.
There was a very ugly war inside the Tower, it was up to the players join a side (basically, evil manipulators VS goodies idealistic) or create a new one (evil idealistic? goodies manipulators? lol)

I believe this is everything. Thanks for playing my games and I hope that in some way this can give an ending to my games. Thank you for everything.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11