The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

+2
DragonEye
rhaidot
6 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything - Page 9 Empty Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  DragonEye Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:13 am

-3 Weapons

(Seems like lost any concern of Alexander appears to be completely annoyed by something else.) “The road to truth is long, and lined the entire way with annoying bastards.” *Sigh* "Might as well just keep moving on than to dwell about the past."

*Letting the others to decide what to do with the other companions.* Starts to head out and say "Might as well start heading to the dark kingdom and try to salvage the situation quickly."

Last edited by DragonEye on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything - Page 9 Empty Re: WEREWOLF DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything

Post  Destroya1103 Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:14 am

+1 to Duplicate Object(now 5) -- (0 Points Left)
Earth Sister, for Lupa, if it's possible.. could you have someone train her? I want her to be able to fight alongside with the clan. I want her to be a powerful fighter using powers and magic. I took her in as my own, but haven't got to teach her much so far.

Also, do you have a book I could read while I am here to learn more after I read the book I have?

(If she can get me a book to read, I will gratefully thank her and offer her a Masamune. (Duplicate mine for her{I will offer her it whether she can get me a book or not})

*Read DT's Book!(before we all leave.. Since we have a guide)*

"Everyone, wait a sec, let me prepare us a little before we move from here."

Also... while I have time for (basically free actions...) it, Duplicate Masamune for DE, Kira, and Shadower, and Boomerang Shield for Shadower, and Duplicate my talisman for Shadower and Black Fang... also I will duplicate DE's ammo once and duplicate BF's ammo twice, and last but not least, Duplicate Gun for myself, Shadower, and Kira, and try to get everyone 20 bullets (everyone with a gun) (If I can do all these x.x.. It seems like a lot...)

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:38 am

Shadower STATS
Strength: 6 (MAX)
Dexterity: 6 (MAX)
Constitution: 6 (MAX)
Intelligence: 1
Wisdom: 6 (MAX)
Charisma: 5 (+ 1)
SKILLS: Dodge (6 MAX) / Fight (6 MAX) / Tracking (2) / Survival (4)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) / $5100
POWER: Time Stop (4 MASTERED) / Weak Point (6 MASTERED)
(1 unspent point)

Action: Talk to the Water Sister to see if she can do anything with my hair to get it back to normal. Proceed to go to the Dark Kingdom, talk to the Dark Sister and proceed to negotiate to terms favorable to both sides.

Also, if Destroya's duplicates succeeds, take the items (for me) first before going.

Last edited by Shadower on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:40 am

Guys, I have some serious work and the next update maybe will not come until 72 hours after I am done with my work, sorry for the inconvenience Embarassed 
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:59 am

Black Fang STATS
Intelligence: 6 (MAX)
Wisdom: 4
Charisma: 6
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (6) / Fight (4) / Dance (+4)
POWER: Teleport Magic (6 MASTERED)

Action: Speak to the Water Sister and see if it's possible for her to reverse my status defects.

After that I speak to Limonada and Amor and propose that they join us, they have been betrayed by their follow Magicians but we can accommodate them with our clan. I make sure to see if they have any extra information about the Magicians Cult and the Bind they currently have on them.

P.s. Don't worry about it Rhaidot, work comes first man. I'm sure we can all appreciate that!
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:44 pm

uhhhhhh.... testing testing....
I wanna join~! Very Happy
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:42 am

Hi guys, sorry for being soooooo late. Oh well. I think probably the updates from now on will be 24-48 hours, at least until my work stabilizes a little.
We have a new player! Welcome Athenril008! Shadower will get a dice because he was the one who brought Athenril!

ACTIONS

DragonEye wrote:-3 Weapons

(Seems like lost any concern of Alexander appears to be completely annoyed by something else.) “The road to truth is long, and lined the entire way with annoying bastards.” *Sigh* "Might as well just keep moving on than to dwell about the past."

*Letting the others to decide what to do with the other companions.* Starts to head out and say "Might as well start heading to the dark kingdom and try to salvage the situation quickly."
DE lost 3 point in weapons Sad

"You are as fast as lightning" says The Thunder Sister. "But don't forget, the path you chose with your own will. Your decisions lead you toteamwork . If you want to move alone, then you should start to take another actions... "
"Hush!" speak the Water Sister. "Don't try to manipulate him in betray, Sister. He may be your Avatar, but all of them together are the only dicers who are working in team. Don't try to pull another "Magicians plot" on us, we are still cleaning your mess..."
The Thunder Sister ignores her and keep talking to you. "Since you are so eagerly to advance first, I will enhance your sight"

DE got the Status EAGLE EYES!

Destroya1103 wrote:+1 to Duplicate Object(now 5) -- (0 Points Left)
Earth Sister, for Lupa, if it's possible.. could you have someone train her? I want her to be able to fight alongside with the clan. I want her to be a powerful fighter using powers and magic. I took her in as my own, but haven't got to teach her much so far.

Also, do you have a book I could read while I am here to learn more after I read the book I have?

(If she can get me a book to read, I will gratefully thank her and offer her a Masamune. (Duplicate mine for her{I will offer her it whether she can get me a book or not})

*Read DT's Book!(before we all leave.. Since we have a guide)*

"Everyone, wait a sec, let me prepare us a little before we move from here."

Also... while I have time for (basically free actions...) it, Duplicate Masamune for DE, Kira, and Shadower, and Boomerang Shield for Shadower, and Duplicate my talisman for Shadower and Black Fang... also I will duplicate DE's ammo once and duplicate BF's ammo twice, and last but not least, Duplicate Gun for myself, Shadower, and Kira, and try to get everyone 20 bullets (everyone with a gun) (If I can do all these x.x.. It seems like a lot...)
Destroya's Duplicate Object is 5!

"Magnificent Destroya" speak The Earth Sister. "You have exceeded my expectations by far. Even after Alexander's betray you are still ready to continue and always triying to become stronger. But remember this, Alexander only will die the day that he give a kiss to his real love..."
You note that her eyes are not watching you or anything else.
"Is that a prediction?" mocks the Wind Sister. "Funny, a mere human is able to do better predictions than you, Sister. How is someone to trust your predictions when you could not control that Alexander guy before?"
"Don't py atention to her" says the Earth Sister talking to you. "About Lupa, now is the time to manifest her true nature. She has been sleeping for too long..."
Putting her hand on Lupa's head, your wolf-child companion becomes as tall as you. Now Lupa is a She-wolf just as developed as Kira! ❤ ❤ ❤ 
"Also I will give her the swords of her ancestors"

Lupa got Romulu's White Sword!
Lupa got Remu's Black Sword!

"I am still me, Destroya-Oppa" says Lupa. "Now that I am stronger, will you take me... in your Clan?"
"In the name of the claw!" swears Kira. "Now she has a rank higher than me? Not fair!" <.<  >.>  >.<
"Lupa may become some day the new Queen of the Wolfs." says the Earth Sister. "But first she will have to defeat the actual regent Queen..."
"Well, she could be ruling a country now if she wants" complains Kira.
"Dear Destroya." continues the Earth Sister. "I appreciate your attention, but I reject it because I myself possess powerful weapons and I can copy wich I haven't. And of course, here is a present for you, a book that I hope you will find amusing"

Destroya got the book "The origin of the Six".

Destroya's DEX+Falsification+Duplicate Object+Clan Leader+Roll (6+6+5+5+1 = 23 )
...ANOMALY!

You manage to duplicate everything but the Masamune, because it is such a especial weapon to be easily mass duplicate, and the "to get everyone 20 bullets" because it will be too much, spend some actions in that if you want -.-

You will get info about DT's book by PM.

Shadower wrote:Shadower STATS
Charisma: 5 (+ 1)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) / $5100
(1 unspent point)

Action: Talk to the Water Sister to see if she can do anything with my hair to get it back to normal. Proceed to go to the Dark Kingdom, talk to the Dark Sister and proceed to negotiate to terms favorable to both sides.

Also, if Destroya's duplicates succeeds, take the items (for me) first before going.
Shadower's CHA is 6!

"Oh" whispers the Water Spirit. "Of course I can do something with your hair, no one will dare to bad-mouth your hair." Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
She looks at you with intensity...

Shadower lost WEIRD APPEARANCE and got SNAKES HAIR!

"There you are" laughs the Water Spirit. "Now you are an Avatar more accustomed for me" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz 
"Humans didn't call her Mab for no reason" murmurs the Earth Spirit.

Black Fang wrote:Black Fang STATS
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (6) / Fight (4) / Dance (+4)

Action: Speak to the Water Sister and see if it's possible for her to reverse my status defects.

After that I speak to Limonada and Amor and propose that they join us, they have been betrayed by their follow Magicians but we can accommodate them with our clan. I make sure to see if they have any extra information about the Magicians Cult and the Bind they currently have on them.

P.s. Don't worry about it Rhaidot, work comes first man. I'm sure we can all appreciate that!
BF now knows how to move (Dance 4)!

"You!" scream the Water Sister. "How can YOU dare to even speak to ME, and even more, ASK ME A FAVOR?"
When it seems that you are about to be engulfed by the ocean, the Fire Spirit place herself in the middle. The Water Spirit hesiates and then leaves.
"You should ask those kind of favor to me" says The Fire Sister. "I can burn your status, but it is gonna hurt."

BF lost MEDICINE PHOBIA, IRON WILL, PUBLIC FACE and got FIRE AURA!

"Now those who dare to attack you will taste the hell. Your welcome."

"Thanks for the offer" says Limonada. "But we are going to stay here with The Sisters. We always want to be at her side. Thousands years ago, Magicians were servers for the Sisters, but Magicians get ambitious and betray them. Amor an I were Rebel Magicians, we leave our family because we found their ways too... horrible. We can stay with The Sisters and finally do something with our magic that it is not hurting anybody. Good luck and... Let's not talk about you-know-what never again, ok?"

EVENTS
Mission accomplished!  Destroya have won +1d6. His rolling is 5 for a total of 5. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.
New player recruited!  Shadower have won +1d6. His rolling is 4 for a total of 5. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.
Athenril008 have won +1d6. His rolling is 6 for a total of 6. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest.

SITUATION
The Sister talk in chorus one more time.
"This human is your guide. His name is Athenril. He will lead you to the Dark Kingdom. Be aware, many and new challenges wait for you, and where our Sister reigns, only mind is the single indisputable power."
You need to pass three trials in order to meet the Dark Sister. Moving in these magic realms it is not like moving in the earth. Time is relative in every place, you can see a fairy dying in seconds and a gnome moving so slow that is like static for you. Nobody mess with you because you have the Sister's favor. Finally, Athenril take you to a cave. He knows that there is a certain danger in crossing it, but he doesn't know which.
You enter the cave together, but then find yourself alone in the darkness.
Torches light up and show you a hooded person in front of you. S/he is using a black robe.
"Welcome" says with a familiar voice, but you are not sure who can be. "It has been many year since we see each other. Please, let me give you some proper words of reunion" S/he takes away the hood and... is you!

Dark DE's CHA+Acting+Electricity Control+Roll (6+6+6+3 = 21 )
Against DE CHA+Acting+Electricity Control+Roll (6+6+6+5 = 23)
...ANOMALY!

DE manage to use his own Electricity Control to block the bolt throw by his enemy!
"Let's see who can use better the Electricity Control" says Dark DE.

Dark Destroya's INT+Ancient History+Summon Monster (6+6+6+4 = 22 )
...ANOMALY!

The mighty Chimera was summoned! Three fireballs are throw to Destroya!

Goat's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control+Roll (6+6+6+5 = 23 )
Against Destroya's DEX+Roll (6+6 = 12 )
...ANOMALY!

Destroya gets hit!

Goat's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control (6+6+6 = 18)
Against Destroya's CON+Boomerang Shield (5)
13 Damage
Succeed!
-13 CON
PARALIZED!

Snake and Lion fireballs are automatic shots!

Snake's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control(6+6+6 = 18 )
13 Damage
Succeed!
-26 CON
DEFACED!

Lion's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control(6+6+6 = 18 )
13 Damage
Succeed!
-39 CON
MANGLED!

"Are you still happy to wear that talisman." says Dark Destroya. "Now not even Lupa will recognize you. What are you gonna do now? Not friends, not move, not face, not arms or legs. Now I will become the true Destroya"

Dark Shadower's DEX+Fight+Weak Point+Roll (6+6+6+5 = 23 )
Against Shadower's DEX+Fight+Weak Point+Roll (6+6+6+6 = 24)
...ANOMALY!

You block the thrust to your heart!
"Not bad." Says your evil Doppelgänger. "I thought that I can win this fast. Then let's do this to the hard way."

Dark BF's DEX+Roll (6+4 = 10 )
Against BF's DEX+Jump+Roll (6+1+5 = 12 )
...Succeed!

You dodge the bullet of someone who is just like you!
"You should just die peacefully" says Dark BF.

Dark Athenril008's DEX+Roll (1+4 = 5 )
Against Athenril008's DEX+Roll (1+6 = 7 )
Barely Succeed!

"You evaded my punch," says your double "but how long are you going to be able to?"

All of you are under attack! And fighting with yourselves! WTF?

DE's Cellphone says:
Current Mission! Find the Avatar's Dark Spirit! +1d6!
Current Secret Mission!
Current Mission! Retrieve the Spirits Stolens! +1d6!

Destroya's Cellphone says:
Current Secret Mission!

Shadower's Cellphone says:
Current Secret Mission!

Black Fang's Cellphone says:
Current Secret Mission!

Athenril008's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Win a fight with yourself! +1d6!

DE STATS
Intelligence: 2
Wisdom: 3
Charisma: 6 (MAX)
SKILLS: Stealth (6 MAX) / Acting (6 MAX) / Weapons (2) / Medicine (3) / Current Trend (6) / Dodge (6)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 14 Bullets) / Rick Rickman number / Spirit of Thunder (Resting) / 1 Talisman / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / $100
POWER: Electricity Control (6 MASTERED) / Time Travel (6 MASTERED)
EAGLE EYES: +2 Search
CLAN TRICKSTER: +2 Any Roll involving INT
(0 unspent points)

Destroya STATS
Constitution: 1
Wisdom: 1
SKILL: Ancient History (6 MAX) / Leadership (6 MAX) / Falsification (6 MAX) / Search (6 MAX)
ITEM: 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 6 Bullets) /1 Talisman / Lupa (Wolf-Child) / Spirit of Earth (Resting) / Book (Mutants: On Genetic Variety and the Crossbreed Body) / Book "The origin of the Six" / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / $100
POWER: Summon Monster (6 MASTERED) / Duplicate Object (4 MASTERED) / Detect Evil (1)
CLAN LEADER: +4 to one Action helpìng a team member
DISREPUTE: -1 CHA until do something popular
INJURY: -39 CON
PARALIZED: Can not move your body
DEFACED: Can not be recognized
MANGLED: Both legs and arms
(5 unspent points)

Shadower STATS
Strength: 6 (MX)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / 1 Talisman / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 6 Bullets) /  $5100
CLAN LANCER: +2 Any Roll involving CON
SNAKES HAIR: +4 Intimidation / -4 CHA (Unless covered)
(5 unspent points)

Black Fang STATS
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (6) / Fight (4) / Dance (4)
ITEM: 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 9 Bullets / 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / 1 Talisman / $100
CLAN STRONGMAN: +2 Any Roll involving STR
FIRE AURA: Hurts whoever get in melee area
(0 Unspent points)

Athenril008 STATS
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 1
Charisma: 1
(None skill)
(None Item)
(None power)
STATUS
(6 unspent points)

You have 24-48 hours from now to post your action.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:17 am

Shadower STATS
POWER: Time Stop (4 +2 MASTERED) / Weak Point (6 MASTERED)
(3 unspent points)

That snake hair reminds of Nadeko Medusa. lol
Silently say something as if talking to the water spirit, for that matter, send a message to her "We're really a good pair, thanks for my new hair. Can you give me something to cover it though? I'm gonna need it when dealing with normal people."

Action: Focus my mind and see if this place is just an illusion, if there's no escaping this place other than defeating this clone then so be it.
Shoot the enemy at a weak point, as the bullet reaches the enemy, time stop and dash in closely to try and cut the weak point.
Also, time stop for more actions, nullify his time stop( if possible, by clashing our time stops?) and hopefully will be able to defeat him with weak point as well.

Last edited by Shadower on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:56 am

Athenril008 STATS
(None skill)
(None Item)
(None power)
STATUS
(6 unspent points)

Dex+5, Str +1

Tries to comprehend who or what is front of him. Initially afraid of what's in front of him, but then remembers the Elemental Avatars he watched from The Kingdom of the Six Sisters, their strength, their courage (especially Shadower-sama xD hahaha). Regains composure and then, willing away his doubts, hesitation and cowardliness, announces that he is no longer the same kid he used to be.

Action: With the new profound agility and reflexes, dodges Dark Athenril's punch and the same time tries to land a knee below DA's sternum.

Maybe edit later??? xD
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:22 am

"Hey good looking, decided to finally to come out and meet your twin? You do know that means we're equal in skills and powers, You should of known that by now instead trying to challenge me with that goal set. Are you really me with that state of mind?"

*Generates a balls of lightning. Then throw it at Dark DE which explodes on contact, creating a huge stream of lightning." (Its like an electrical grenade.)

*Then I try to create a lightning shield barrier around myself like the one I had during the fight with Amor.*

Last edited by DragonEye on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:02 pm

+5 to CON (0 Points Left)

Is it still possible for Shadower to Give actions? (edit: nvm)

"Yes, of course you are welcome in the Clan, Lupa! I would be proud to fight alongside you."(after her question, from previous action)

"Athenril, I am curious of your previous adventures."

I Summon 9 Headed Hydra.
I will also try to tame the Chimera.
Command: Hydra: Act after I try to tame Chimera. (But After Earth Spirit)

I will concentrate and call upon the Earth Spirit. "Earth Spirit.. If you can, devour the Chimera if I cannot tame it.. Target his talisman..

Scenarios:
1. If I can tame the Chimera, Hydra will work together with Earth Spirit, and if they succeed in destroying the talisman.. Chimera's Command will be to Obliterate Dark Destroya.
2. If I can tame but they cannot destroy the talisman, Earth Spirit defend me and Hydra will take Dark Destroya's attacks, Chimera Offense.
3.If I cannot tame, Hydra Offense and Earth Spirit help me

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Destroya1103 wrote:Is it still possible for Shadower to Give actions?
No, you can not help each other this time
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Action: Teleport behind Dark Black Fang, using my Katana I focus on destroying his tendons. I focus on taking out his legs, then arms.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:02 am

Alright, everyone ready for the post now Rhaidot.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 am

Updated Post.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:50 pm

ACTIONS

POWER: Time Stop (4 +2 MASTERED) / Weak Point (6 MASTERED)
(3 unspent points)

That snake hair reminds of Nadeko Medusa. lol
Silently say something as if talking to the water spirit, for that matter, send a message to her "We're really a good pair, thanks for my new hair. Can you give me something to cover it though? I'm gonna need it when dealing with normal people."

Action: Focus my mind and see if this place is just an illusion, if there's no escaping this place other than defeating this clone then so be it.
Shoot the enemy at a weak point, as the bullet reaches the enemy, time stop and dash in closely to try and cut the weak point.
Also, time stop for more actions, nullify his time stop( if possible, by clashing our time stops?) and hopefully will be able to defeat him with weak point as well.
Shadower's Time Stop is 6!

You focus your mind...

Shadower's INT+Roll (1+4 = 5 )
...Fail!

Nah, the only way is defeating the clone.

Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Weak Point+Roll (6+6+6+6+3 = 27 )
Against Dark Shadower's DEX+Dodge+Time Stop+Weak Point+Roll (6+6+6+6+1 = 25 )
...CRITICAL ANOMALY!

Both of you do the same action. After Nullify time stop, both of you are left with only one action. Then both shoot a bullet, both dash to try to dodge and at the same time strike the lethal blow...
You grab the neck of Dark Shadower and your bullet hit his forehead...
Dark Shadower start to shatter...
"You have not mastered your inner darkness, you just got lucky. How long will you have so much luck?"
With those last words, Dark Shadower transforms in a dark cristal and...

DARK CRISTAL TABLE
1. Death
2. Dark Trait
3. Item Destroyed
4. $1000
5. +1d6
6. Dark Weapon

You roll a 1!
You see all clear now. You were not fighting with anyone, only with yourself. There is a line of blood coming from your forehead... Before you can do anything else, you fall and die.
"Hello my dear Avatar" says The Water Sister. "Don't feel bad, my Dark Sister is very tricky. I will like to revive you, just for free, but my Sisters won't let me. SIX points to live, is that clear? Maybe next time try to give a hug to your darkness or whatever."

Athenril008 wrote:Athenril008 STATS
(None skill)
(None Item)
(None power)
STATUS
(6 unspent points)

Dex+5, Str +1

Tries to comprehend who or what is front of him. Initially afraid of what's in front of him, but then remembers the Elemental Avatars he watched from The Kingdom of the Six Sisters, their strength, their courage (especially Shadower-sama xD hahaha). Regains composure and then, willing away his doubts, hesitation and cowardliness, announces that he is no longer the same kid he used to be.

Action: With the new profound agility and reflexes, dodges Dark Athenril's punch and the same time tries to land a knee below DA's sternum.

Maybe edit later??? xD
Athenril008's DEX is 6! Athenril008's STR is 2!

Athenril008's DEX+Roll (6+2 = 8 )
Against Dark Athenril008's DEX+Roll (1+3 = 4 )
...Barely Succeed!

Your punch lands and...

Athenril008's STR (2)
Against Dark Athenril008's CON (1)
Succeed!
1 Damage
-1 CON
PARALIZED

Dark Athenril008 lies before you, unable to defend himself, or do anything, except talking.
"What are you gonna do? What are you waiting for? Just give me the last hit, or do you need someone saying Fatality?"

DragonEye wrote:"Hey good looking, decided to finally to come out and meet your twin? You do know that means we're equal in skills and powers, You should of known that by now instead trying to challenge me with that goal set. Are you really me with that state of mind?"

*Generates a balls of lightning. Then throw it at Dark DE which explodes on contact, creating a huge stream of lightning." (Its like an electrical grenade.)

*Then I try to create a lightning shield barrier around myself like the one I had during the fight with Amor.*
"Yes, we are good looking now. How fast you forget your ugly you used to be. Kira didn't even knew that you were next to her. We are not equal, I am all the darkness hidden in your heart. I am stronger, because there is no doubt in me."

DE's CHA+Acting+Electricity Control+Roll (6+6+6+1 = 19 )
Against Dark DE's CHA+Acting+Electricity Control+Roll (6+6+6+2 = 20 )
Fail!

As you did before, Dark DE block your electricity with his own.
"You will die here. You are no better than me."

You try to create a lightning shield barrier around yourself.

DE's CHA+Acting+Electricity Control+Roll (6+6+5+5 = 22 )
...ANOMALY!
LIGHTNING SHIELD BARRIER: +4 CON

This time you perform a better version.
"Oh, not bad" says Dark DE. "Let me try it"

Dark DE's CHA+Acting+Electricity Control+Roll (6+6+5+1 = 18 )
...Great Succeed!
LIGHTNING SHIELD BARRIER: +3 CON

"Lame, I don't really like this, but I guess I can do something more with this..."

Destroya1103 wrote:+5 to CON (0 Points Left)

Is it still possible for Shadower to Give actions? (edit: nvm)

"Yes, of course you are welcome in the Clan, Lupa! I would be proud to fight alongside you."(after her question, from previous action)

"Athenril, I am curious of your previous adventures."

I Summon 9 Headed Hydra.
I will also try to tame the Chimera.
Command: Hydra: Act after I try to tame Chimera. (But After Earth Spirit)

I will concentrate and call upon the Earth Spirit. "Earth Spirit.. If you can, devour the Chimera if I cannot tame it.. Target his talisman..

Scenarios:
1. If I can tame the Chimera, Hydra will work together with Earth Spirit, and if they succeed in destroying the talisman.. Chimera's Command will be to Obliterate Dark Destroya.
2. If I can tame but they cannot destroy the talisman, Earth Spirit defend me and Hydra will take Dark Destroya's attacks, Chimera Offense.
3.If I cannot tame, Hydra Offense and Earth Spirit help me
Destroya's CON is 6!

Lupa is now a member of the Ancients Clan! Lupa is now the Clan Heart: +2 Any Roll Involving CHA

Destroya's INT+Ancient History+Summon Monster+Roll (6+6+6+6 = 24 )
...ANOMALY!

You summon 9 Headed Hydra!

"Thanks" says Dark Destroya. "Now I just have to tame it"

Dark Destroya's INT+Ancient History+Summon Monster+Roll (6+6+6+5 = 23 )
Against Destroya's INT+Ancient History+Summon Monster+Roll (6+6+5+2 = 19 )
...ANOMALY!
9 Headed Hydra now belongs to Dark Destroya!

You try to tame the Chimera!

Destroya's INT+Ancient History+Summon Monster+Roll (6+6+4+5 = 21 )
Against Dark Destroya's INT+Ancient History+Summon Monster+Roll (6+6+5+2 = 19 )
ANOMALY!
Chimera now belongs to Destroya

"Funny, now we had an exchange Summons. You should die and let me fight against Alexander. You are not match for him."
Hydra and Chimera fight each other! Chimera focus is heads in one single attack!

Chimera's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control+Roll (6+6+18+4 = 34 )
Against 9 Headed Hydra's DEX+Dodge+Roll (6+3 = 9 )
CRITICAL ANOMALY!

"Fool Hidra" speak the three heads at the same time. "Your INT is so low that you can not even speak. I know your legend, fire is your weakness, and fire is my power"

Chimera's DEX+Pottery+Fire Control(6+6+18 = 30 )
Against 9 Headed Hydra's CON (9)
Succeed!
21 Damage!
Regeneration is disabled by fire!
DEATH

You summon the Earth Spirit!
"Master, you are in bad condition, I will help you by healing you"

The Earth Spirit's INT+Agriculture+Earth Control+Roll (6+6+6+1 = 19 )
Great Succeed!
9 wounds healed!
MANGLED and DEFACED were erased!
-30 CON

"Now I must go, Master" says the Earth Spirit. "Before I leave, Master, don't forget that you are your own enemy. Know yourself and you will know everything that you need to know..."
The Earth Spirit transform in a wing...
"Lovely" says Dark Destroya. "But you are still paralized. And what you can summon, I can tame. I am in better shape. You should just give up. You wanna to destroy my Talisman, right. Please, allow me do it myself"

Dark Destroya broken his own talisman.

You see that your own talisman is destroyed too. It is like there is something fishy in all this...

Black Fang wrote:Action: Teleport behind Dark Black Fang, using my Katana I focus on destroying his tendons. I focus on taking out his legs, then arms.
Black Fang's DEX+Resist Vertigo+Teleport Magic+Roll (6+6+6+4 = 22 )
Against Dark Black Fang's DEX+Resist Vertigo+Teleport Magic+Roll (6+6+6+3 = 21 )
...ANOMALY!

You both jump and jump, trying to outdo each other, and you are the winner!

Black Fang's STR+CLAN STRONGMAN+Masamune (6+2+6 = 14 )
Against Dark Black Fang's CON+Boomerang Shield (6+4= 10 )
...Succeed!
4 Damage
-4 CON
MANGLED (Right Arm)

In the moment you are in melee area, both get damage because the Fire Aura!

Black Fang roll 1d6 fire damage and get a 3! -3 CON! INJURY!

Dark Black Fang roll 1d6 fire damage and get a 5! -9 CON! DEATH!

Dark Black Fang burns up until is reduced to ashes and becomes a broken dark cristal...
"You think you can solve everything just by smashing. Well, let's watch how taste your smash victory"

DARK CRISTAL TABLE
1. Death
2. Dark Trait
3. Item Destroyed
4. $1000
5. +1d6
6. Dark Weapon

You roll a 5!
"Good luck for you, at least this time" is the last phrase coming from the broken dark cristal.
You see the exit, the light out of the cave. Outside there you find Shadower, Lupa and Kira lying unconscious. They don't wake up when you call theirs names. What are you gonna do with them? And what about your own wounds? Also, the others are still in the cave...

EVENTS
Mission accomplished! Athenril008 have won +1d6. His rolling is 5 for a total of 5. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest
Black Fang have won +1d6. His rolling is 2 for a total of 2. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest

SITUATION
Shadower won the fight, but lost his life. DE is in draw with himself. Destroya is still in great troubles and with no Earth Spirit. Black Fang is with the two Sleeping Beauty wanna be, and Shadower too. And is Athenril008 going to take the risk of just destroy himself or stay in the cave forever?

DE's Cellphone says:
Current Secret Mission!

Current Secret Mission!

New Mission! Kill a panda! +1d6!
Current Secret Mission!

Current Secret Mission!

New Mission! Embrace your darkness! +1d6!

DE STATS
SKILLS: Stealth (6 MAX) / Acting (6 MAX) / Weapons (2) / Medicine (3) / Current Trend (6 MAX) / Dodge (6 MAX)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 14 Bullets) / Rick Rickman number / Spirit of Thunder (Resting) / 1 Talisman / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / $100
(0 unspent points)

Destroya STATS
SKILL: Ancient History (6 MAX) / Leadership (6 MAX) / Falsification (6 MAX) / Search (6 MAX)
ITEM: 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 6 Bullets) / Spirit of Earth (Used) / Book (Mutants: On Genetic Variety and the Crossbreed Body) / Book "The origin of the Six" / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / Chimera / $100
POWER: Summon Monster (6 MASTERED) / Duplicate Object (4 MASTERED) / Detect Evil (1)
CLAN LEADER: +5 to one Action helpìng a team member
INJURY: -30 CON
(0 unspent points)

Shadower STATS
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / 1 Talisman / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 4 Bullets) /  $5100
POWER: Time Stop (6 MASTERED) / Weak Point (6 MASTERED)
DEATH: Need to pay six point to live
(3 unspent points)

Black Fang STATS
SKILL: Jump (1) / Resist Vertigo (6 MAX) / Fight (4) / Dance (4)
ITEM: 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 9 Bullets / 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / 1 Talisman / $100
INJURY: -3 CON
(2 Unspent points)

Athenril008 STATS
Strength: 2
(None skill)
(None Item)
(None power)
STATUS
(5 unspent points)

KIRA STATS
Kira STATS:

LUPA STATS
Lupa STATS:

rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:59 pm

Shadower STATS
SKILLS: Dodge (6 MAX) / Fight (6 MAX) / Tracking (2 -2) / Survival (4 -3)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / 1 Talisman / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 4 Bullets) /  $5100
DEATH: Need to pay six point to live (2 from Tracking, 3 from Survival, 1 from BF's Jump)
(3 unspent points)

Action: Survey the surroundings, check for anything suspicious while waiting for the others. Find a panda (and kill it). lol. Time stop for more actions, check the conditions of the unconscious people.

Last edited by Shadower on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:10 pm

"I'm forgetting something? No, You're the one lost in the darkness. You're my light, you see all the things I should of regret in life. I'm already walking on that bloody road, longer than we can possibly remember..."

*Starts to charge up huge amounts of electricity*

"Betrayals, Murders, and endless amounts of Tortured Souls follow my path. I've never been what you called ugly on the outside, but on the inside on how I achieve my goals. If I wasn't shot back then, I would of shot him to escape. We nothing but the same side of a coin."

{Electricity+Time Travel} I send the lightning bolt further in time.

"No, maybe I'm wrong... Maybe Kira is our light? We have been avoiding that dark path ever since we talked the first time. The first person seen a light within us, not some dark psychopathic demon like most would of viewed us."

{Electricity+Time Travel} I send the lightning bolt forward in time.

"What do you think? My other self... What is our correct path that we should travel on. What is our truth in life? For now, lets us finish our fight. So we can learn and know each other though combat."

I strike "Dark DE" with an lightning bolt. But, as the lightning bolt appeared... The 2 others I sent forward in time appeared at the same time causing a chain reaction of 3 bolt fired at the same time.

~Thunder Roar: Three-Headed Dragon: A combination attack using Electricity Control and Time traveling magic to have multiple bolts strike at the same time.~

Last edited by DragonEye on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Cha+2 int+2

I proceed to punch him, but stopped and burst into laughter.
"Hahahaha! Fatality! Nice one!"
Then I kneel before him and offer my hand.
"I can't do this. We're too much alike. I know you're my dark side. My jealousy, my loneliness.
But darkness isn't bad at all. It is just misunderstood. Just like I am."
Smiles and remembers his past.
"I know we miss her. But she already gave her life for us."
"Since then, we only got each other, and I want someone as weird as I am to guard my back in case anything happens."
"So what do you say? Don't worry, I won't leave you behind."
"I'm gonna make sure that we are gonna be no longer alone. Let's go find another girl just like her.
The only one who accepted us."

Action: Accept who I am... and move on.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Black Fang STATS
SKILL: Jump (1 -1) / Resist Vertigo (6 MAX) / Fight (4) / Dance (4 +2)

Action: Search the area for usable items and/or weapons.

P.s. Shadower, I can give you 1 point. Not a lot by any means but I don't need it any more, I only used it to increase my chances on a roll earlier in the game. I'll -1 to Jump.

Last edited by Black Fang on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Awww, Thanks BF. xD
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:21 am

~{Thinking to self.. since my talisman broke too...and what the Earth Spirit told me}~

"This fight only has one ending you know.
Since everyone has a dark side, it just needs acceptance.
Your very existence is being inside of me, a part of me.
Either way, we will avenge my parents.

Your only choice is to help take down Alexander.
This is where acceptance makes us stronger, and the ability to control oneself.
Beating each other won't suffice.
Let's continue our journey and enhance our skills by practice and learning the new.
Come with me, enough of this nonsense.
We are wasting time already, we both must go.
There is always light inside the darkness, and there is always darkness where there is light.

Action: Fusing with my Dark side and continuing the journey. Will attempt to tame Chimera right after he attempts to tame for a counteraction. (If he does.) ~{Not bad for an illusion Razz}~
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:26 pm

Yesterday I watched boxing, yay! I love that sport Cool 
Work is good, reason why this update is an earlier one Very Happy 
Shadower told me of a chat group in fb :O
I am gonna look it!

ACTIONS

SKILLS: Dodge (6 MAX) / Fight (6 MAX) / Tracking (2 -2) / Survival (4 -3)
DEATH: Need to pay six point to live (2 from Tracking, 3 from Survival, 1 from BF's Jump)
(3 unspent points)

Action: Survey the surroundings, check for anything suspicious while waiting for the others. Find a panda (and kill it). lol. Time stop for more actions, check the conditions of the unconscious people.
Shadower lost the skill Tracking! Sad
Shadower lost three points in Survival! Sad
Shadower got a point from BF! Smile

The Water Sister revives you, giving you 3 white dices before returning you to your body.
"You must roll those white dices before returning, Sisters Rule. Pray for 4 or more, since you are still in the Dark Kingdom, there are very high chances of being unlucky."

REVIVE TABLE
1. Bad Trait
2. Item Destroyed
3. Good and Bad Trait
4. $1000
5. Item Gained
6. +1d6

You roll a 5, 4 and 3!

You won a Iron Helm! +2 CON
You won $1000
You won the trait IMPATIENT: -2 Search / +2 Sprint

"It's done. But why are you in such good terms with the Avatar of fire?" ._.
You wake up and find yourself outside the cave. Kira and Lupa also are open their eyes.
"You die too, eh?" whispers Kira. "Stupid dark cristal" X(
"Where is Destroya-Oppa?" ask Lupa worried. "Um. That helm looks good on you. Well, rather than... you know, the snakes..."
Besides them two, only BF is at your side.
Using Time Stop, you are able to scout all directions except North.

Shadower's INT+Time Stop-IMPATIENT+Roll (1+6-2+4 = 9 )
...Barely Succeed!

You find a pack of 18 pandas! You never watched so many pandas, but you doubt for a second, and the pandas find you! They jump at you and then...
Start to giving hugs, They are licking your face too.
"Oh" purrs Lupa. "What are those? They are so big and softies!"
"She doesn't know yet about your mission" whispers Kira in your ear. "Are you still gonna kill one in front of Lupa? Seems like pandas are no so "extinct" in this magic kingdom anyway."
"I hope Destro-Oppa come here fast" purrs Lupa once again. "Will he let me keep one of these?"  bounce bounce bounce 

DragonEye wrote:"I'm forgetting something? No, You're the one lost in the darkness. You're my light, you see all the things I should of regret in life. I'm already walking on that bloody road, longer than we can possibly remember..."

*Starts to charge up huge amounts of electricity*

"Betrayals, Murders, and endless amounts of Tortured Souls follow my path. I've never been what you called ugly on the outside, but on the inside on how I achieve my goals. If I wasn't shot back then, I would of shot him to escape. We nothing but the same side of a coin."

{Electricity+Time Travel} I send the lightning bolt further in time.

"No, maybe I'm wrong... Maybe Kira is our light? We have been avoiding that dark path ever since we talked the first time. The first person seen a light within us, not some dark psychopathic demon like most would of viewed us."

{Electricity+Time Travel} I send the lightning bolt forward in time.

"What do you think? My other self... What is our correct path that we should travel on. What is our truth in life? For now, lets us finish our fight. So we can learn and know each other though combat."

I strike "Dark DE" with an lightning bolt. But, as the lightning bolt appeared... The 2 others I sent forward in time appeared at the same time causing a chain reaction of 3 bolt fired at the same time.

~Thunder Roar: Three-Headed Dragon: A combination attack using Electricity Control and Time traveling magic to have multiple bolts strike at the same time.~
DE's CHA+Acting+Electricity Control+Time Travel+Roll (6+6+6+6+4 = 28 )
...CRITICAL ANOMALY!
Dark DE is paralized by DE's words

"What are you doing?" Dark DE trembles when talking, your words seems to be affecting him. "What the hell are you doing with the electricity?"

DE's CHA+Acting+Electricity Control+Time Travel+Roll (6+6+5+5+3 = 25 )
...CRITICAL ANOMALY!

"We... You can not been... Same coin? Your fears... Kira's love..."

DE's CHA+Acting+Electricity Control+Roll (6+6+4+6 = 22 )
...ANOMALY!

Too late to dodge, Dark DE try to resist the Thunder Roar: Three-Headed Dragon.

DE's CHA+Acting+Electricity Control (6+6+18 = 30 )
Against Dark DE's CON+Boomerang Shield+LIGHTNING SHIELD BARRIER (6+4+4 = 14 )
...Succeed!
16 Damage!
Dark DE was subjugated!

"You are not a fool, it seems" you hear a voice coming from the broken Dark DE, becoming now in a broken dark cristal. "You are worth to pass. My Thunder Sister did a good choice wih you, how unusual on her."
When the cristal is shattered, a weapon is born...

DE got a dark weapon. Please PM the GM to know what kind of weapon you want.

You left the cave and the first you know is that Kira is embracing you!
"DEar! Are you ok? I was starting to worry. I died and gained a JEALOUS trait, sorry if I get like crazy jealous from now on. Also won $1000 and my Shield was destroyed! Come on! Shadower found pandas!"
You don't know why, but with your Eagle Eyes you can see hesitation in Shadower when he is looking the pandas Question 

Athenril008 wrote:Cha+2 int+2

I proceed to punch him, but stopped and burst into laughter.
"Hahahaha! Fatality! Nice one!"
Then I kneel before him and offer my hand.
"I can't do this. We're too much alike. I know you're my dark side. My jealousy, my loneliness.
But darkness isn't bad at all. It is just misunderstood. Just like I am."
Smiles and remembers his past.
"I know we miss her. But she already gave her life for us."
"Since then, we only got each other, and I want someone as weird as I am to guard my back in case anything happens."
"So what do you say? Don't worry, I won't leave you behind."
"I'm gonna make sure that we are gonna be no longer alone. Let's go find another girl just like her.
The only one who accepted us."

Action: Accept who I am... and move on.
Athenril008's CHA is 3! Athenril008's INT is 3!

Dark Athenril008 is paralized for Athenril008's words!

"I was waiting for you since forever... Darkness is death, but also is life. Darkness is in everyone under the sun. But you are the one who understand darkness better than anybody, because you are darkness..."
When you embrace Dark Athenril008, he shatters and transform in...

Athenril008 got $1000!
Athenril008 got +1d6!
Athenril008 got a Dark Weapon!
Please PM the GM to know what kind of weapon you want.

You left the cave. You find the group playing with... pandas? Well, you still remember what told you the voice...
"Come to the north, there you will find your destiny..."

Black Fang wrote:Black Fang STATS
SKILL: Jump (1 -1) / Resist Vertigo (6 MAX) / Fight (4) / Dance (4 +2)

Action: Search the area for usable items and/or weapons.

P.s. Shadower, I can give you 1 point. Not a lot by any means but I don't need it any more, I only used it to increase my chances on a roll earlier in the game. I'll -1 to Jump.
BF lost the skill Jump Sad
BF's Dance is 6!

BF's INT+Roll (6+1 = 7 )
...Barely Succeed!

You search in the north, since is the only place who Shadower did not scout. There is a huge Gate over there. A little goblin is sleeping on the door... climb in the Gate, sleeping backwards in a impossible way. He wake up when you are nearby.
"yawn yawn welcome yawn yawn" yawns the goblin. "yawn yawn I am the Guardian of the Dark Throne yawn yawn" yawns again. "yawn yawn You need a ticket to pass, I can sell you one Brozen Ticket for $1000, one Silver Ticket for $2000 or one Golden Ticket for $3000 yawn yawn." Then he signalize with his little tiny finger to the southwest. "yawn yawn If you are poor over there is a town, and in the town there is a bar, and in the bar are quest for money yawn yawn"
Maybe there is someone in the town who can heal you too. "yawn yawn Duplicate Object money is not valid and will be destroyed in the Thief's Downfall, the charmed waterfall  yawn yawn"

Destroya1103 wrote:~{Thinking to self.. since my talisman broke too...and what the Earth Spirit told me}~

"This fight only has one ending you know.
Since everyone has a dark side, it just needs acceptance.
Your very existence is being inside of me, a part of me.
Either way, we will avenge my parents.

Your only choice is to help take down Alexander.
This is where acceptance makes us stronger, and the ability to control oneself.
Beating each other won't suffice.
Let's continue our journey and enhance our skills by practice and learning the new.
Come with me, enough of this nonsense.
We are wasting time already, we both must go.
There is always light inside the darkness, and there is always darkness where there is light.

Action: Fusing with my Dark side and continuing the journey. Will attempt to tame Chimera right after he attempts to tame for a counteraction. (If he does.) ~{Not bad for an illusion Razz}~
"There is always light inside the darkness, and there is always darkness where there is light. Those are words worthy from a leader. But you are still too immature. It took you too long discover the true about this test. But you have potential to be more than the pawn of my Sisters. If you want to save humankind as a whole, if you want to save every life who deserves to be save, then try to be a better leader"
Dark Destroya disappears and...

Destroya got a dark weapon. Please PM the GM to know what kind of weapon you want.

"You are pretty hurt, Master" speaks the Goat's head.
"We will take you out of thiss place" speaks the Snake's head.
"As monster, we belong to the Fire Sister's Kingdom" speaks the Lion's head.
"But our Queen it is not the same since some time ago." speaks the Goat's head.
"And only the Dark Ssister remainss unchanged from the old timess." speaks the Snake's head.
"I love my Queen, but I am affraid that maybe she is not doing the best for us..." speaks the Lion's head.
You are the last one in left the cave. The Chimera vanishes.
"Destro-Oppa, I am glad you are okay" says Lupa. She has big puppy eyes and is embracing a baby-panda... "I die in the cave, but now I am alright, but my shield and talisman were destroyed, at least won $1000... You can not move! You are very hurt! We need to cure you and fast! The talisman effect can run out in any minute! Let me carry you on my back." Lupa takes you and the baby-panda with the others. You find your Clan playing with pandas and BF is talking about a Gate and a town.

EVENTS
Secret Mission accomplished! Destroya have won +1d6. His rolling is 3 for a total of 3.
Mission accomplished! Destroya have won +1d6. His rolling is 6 for a total of 9.The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest

DE failed a mission Sad 
Secret Mission accomplished! DE have won +1d6. His rolling is 2 for a total of 2. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest

Shadower failed a mission Sad
BF failed a mission Sad
Mission accomplished! Athenril008 have won +1d6. His rolling is 4 for a total of 4.
Athenril008 have won +1d6. His rolling is 6 for a total of 10. The cellphone ask to you in what Power, Skill or Stat do you wish to invest

SITUATION
BF is hurt, Destroya is worst. And do you have enough money to pass the Gate (and Duplicate Object money is not valid) Why are there three tickets? Is it better go to the town or straight to the gate? Are you going to split the party? And who has thought about the pandas?

DE's Cellphone says:
New Mission! Do a quest in the Dark Kingdom! +1d6!

Current Mission! Kill a panda! +1d6!
Current Secret Mission!

Current Secret Mission!

DE STATS
SKILLS: Stealth (6 MAX) / Acting (6 MAX) / Weapons (2) / Medicine (3) / Current Trend (6 MAX) / Dodge (6 MAX)
ITEM: 1 Knife (+2 Damage) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 14 Bullets) / Rick Rickman number / Spirit of Thunder (Resting) / 1 Talisman / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) /  Dark weapon (No form yet) / $100
(2 unspent points)

Destroya STATS
ITEM: 1 Masamune (+6 Damage / Unbreakable) / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 6 Bullets) / Spirit of Earth (Used) / Book (Mutants: On Genetic Variety and the Crossbreed Body) / Book "The origin of the Six" / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / Dark weapon (No form yet) / $100
POWER: Summon Monster (6 MASTERED) / Duplicate Object (5 MASTERED) / Detect Evil (1)
CLAN LEADER: +5 to one Action helpìng a team member
INJURY: -30 CON
(9 unspent points)

Shadower STATS
SKILLS: Dodge (6 MAX) / Fight (6 MAX) / Survival (1)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / 1 Talisman / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 4 Bullets) / Iron Helm (+2 CON) / $6100
IMPATIENT: -2 Search / +2 Sprint
SNAKES HAIR: +4 Intimidation / -4 CHA (Covered)
(3 unspent points)

Black Fang STATS
SKILL: Resist Vertigo (6 MAX) / Fight (4) / Dance (6 MAX)
(0 Unspent points)

Athenril008 STATS
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 3
(None skill)
ITEM: Dark weapon (No form yet) / $1000
(None power)
STATUS
(11 unspent points)

KIRA STATS
Kira STATS:

LUPA STATS
Lupa STATS:

Last edited by rhaidot on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:45 am; edited 3 times in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Action 1: Teleport everyone but Shadower to the town.

"We have some work to do if we are going to gain entry into that gate. I'll leave you behind Shadower, I know you have some work to do."

Upon arrival, seek medical help for myself and Destroya, prioritising Destroya. Give Destroya my Talisman of Immortality and ensure he has it equiped.

Action 2: Once Shadower has finished his actions, Teleport him to the town.

Last edited by Black Fang on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:27 am

Shadower STATS
SKILLS: Dodge (6 MAX) / Fight (6 MAX) / Survival (1)
ITEMS: 1 Wakizashi (+3 Damage) / Boomerang Shield (+4 CON and DMG) / 1 Talisman / 1 Gun (+4 Damage / Ranged / 4 Bullets) / Iron Helm (+2 CON) / $6100
IMPATIENT: -2 Search / +2 Sprint
SNAKES HAIR: +4 Intimidation / -4 CHA (Covered)
(3 unspent points)

Time stop for several actions.
Action 1: Before BF leaves, provide him with an extra action with time stop.
Action 2: As soon as the others leave, and as soon as I'm sure I'm the only one left here. While time is stopped, isolate a panda from the rest, in a dark part of the cave kill it instantly and then contact the Water Sister as to what to do with this afterwards. Afterwards, contact BF and ask him to teleport me to town.

Note: Let others finish their actions first (if possible)
Action 3: If Destroya and BF haven't found the healer yet, ask around about the healer. Else, next action.
Action 4: Go to the bar, and talk with the people there, ask around for any quests, rumors about weapons, dark weapons, and the town itself.
Action 5, 6 ,7: Can't think of any, so I'll just give 1 action each for DE, Destroya and Athenril.

Last edited by Shadower on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next