The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG 40.000: A Suicide Mission

+8
Burgundy
cedriclol
ColmilloNegro
Netter Mizuno
Destroya1103
HeVi Storm
rhaidot
Sash
12 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TWG 40.000: A Suicide Mission - Page 7 Empty Re: TWG 40.000: A Suicide Mission

Post  HeVi Storm Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:55 am

SnowKitten wrote:Lookie lookie, burgy and blacky both gone after me like a team of two. Very suspicious, no? Looks like I found both of the baddies. ♡
Just who, exactly, do you think you're fooling with that?

Let's be honest for a second here.
HeVi Storm
HeVi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Vote Snowkitten

I swear that if she isn't a chaos knight she will be the greatest troll in forums story.
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:31 pm

Dead people shouldn't get involved with voting, another post from a dead goodie and I'm killing off one random player from their faction.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cedriclol Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Death to snowkitten!
cedriclol
cedriclol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:00 am

Not far from the murder site, one of the Black Templars and a Sister of Battle have separated from the group to search one of the long halls.

“I’ll count to three and then you open the door, understood?”
“Yes ma’am.”
“Haha, oh please, just call me Yuki.” Adepta Sororita finally broke her stern demeanor and chuckled.
Space Marine stood surprised for a moment and then nodded, before readying his chainsword and pushing the button.
Door opened, lights automatically turned on; and a big luxurious room was revealed.
“Oh, that looks comfy.” Yuki pointed in the direction of a big bed.
“Yes.. well, no one seems to be here, let’s move on.”
“Why the hurry, let’s take some rest, we’ve done nothing but battle all sorts of horrors this place could throw at us for past several days.” Sister of Battle moved towards the bed.
“Ma’am, we should really..”
“Yuki.” She interjected.
“Right. Yuki, we...” Space Marine was interrupted again as the female warrior suddenly turned around, took his helmet off and kissed the shocked soldier.

Black Templars are known to be among the most fanatical of the Adaptes Astartes. They are constantly on the Crusade to battle the enemies of the Imperium, travelling the galaxy on their massive ships, often ignoring the wishes even of the dreaded Inquisition. This soldier wasn’t going to waver in his holy duty and give in to the impure thoughts. However, his will was rapidly weakening as Yuki’s tongue penetrated deeper into his throat. Warrior dropped his weapon and was completely mesmerized, unable to notice when female’s fingers started transforming into twisted purple tentacles, tightening her grip on him. Helpless Space Marine soon started choking on the massive tongue in his throat; and Black Templar’s demise was imminent, were it not for the timely appearance of the Lord Inquisitor.
“Set him loose, witch, and maybe I will be merciful to offer you a quick death.”
“You… you survived the explosion! I knew it!” Completely deformed by now, former Sister of Battle hissed, speaking from another mouth that appeared on her left cheek. “..but it does not matter, let us all enjoy the pleasure and the pain of this moment, as you strike us both down, Inquisitor.”
“Do you really think that one Space Marine is going to stand in the way of your destruction?” Lord Inquisitor grinned.
“Look upon this hammer I hold before me, for it is far more than a weapon. It is a symbol of the Imperial justice that smites the diabolic enemies of the Imperium wherever they are found, just as I. Though it has banished even a mighty Greater Daemon to the hell from which it was spawned, it remains true and pure, just as I. Furthermore, it is a symbol of my order and my office, of the authority granted to me by the divine will of the Emperor. By that authority, I sentence you both to death!”
Lord Inquisitor threw the Daemonhammer with all of his might, but Yuki was faster and dodged as she let go of the Black Templar.

“So predictable. Do you tend to mindlessly throw your weapon at every enemy you find?” She laughed. “Yes, this was my plan all along, I knew you are not going to give it even a second of thought before sacrificing your ally. Now, let’s see how are you going to defeat me without that hammer.”

He didn’t pay any heed to her words and charged in.
In the blink of an eye, tentacles sprung from Yuki’s fingers and caught the Inquisitor before he could reach her.
“Oh you fool, come here and let’s have some fun.” She pulled him closer.

Lord Inquisitor was squirming as daemonic tongue inspected his face, before starting to move downwards. It slowly crept over his breastplate, moving further down; and then stopped upon reaching Inquisitor’s groin.
“AHAHAHA, let’s see what have you down here!” Yuki relished in this perversion.
“Now, soldier!” Lord Inquisitor mustered all of his strength and locked his arms around the twisted creature.
Yuki was unable to move fast enough as she heard the roar of the chainsword. Black Templar has come to his senses and was shortly upon her, angry teeth of his weapon buzzing and tearing into Slaanesh minion’s neck. Blood and flesh were flying into the air as both the chainsword and Yuki screamed.

Yuki the Sister of Battle and minion of Slaanesh is dead. Night begins, 22 hours remain.

Last edited by Sash on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:06 am

Know the Mutant; Kill the Mutant.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 am

Colmi next Wink
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:42 am

Black Fang wrote:Colmi next Wink

Yes, Siir.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:55 pm

why me? e_e 

Btw, why are you assuming I'll survive this night?
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Why would you kill yourself?
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:01 am

Rapid footsteps echoed through the maze of hallways as the Space Marine ran. He was the sole survivor of the third group that went to look for the Inquisitor and his Grey Knights, a group ambushed by a pack of Genestealers.
As he closed in on the location from which he heard the sounds of battle, suddenly another pair of footsteps joined in. From the other side of the long hall another Space Marine soon came into sight.
“Brother, what happened, where are the others?”
“Genestealers… What about your end?”
“Grey Knights are dead. I don’t know what happened, I hope Lord Inquisitor still lives and can enlighten us.”
The very moment soldier finished talking, a sound of raging chainsword broke through. Both of the Marines jumped and ran until they reached the door.

They have arrived several moments too late. As two Black Templars stepped in, a head rolled right in front of them, a head belonging to Lord Inquisitor Burgundy.

“I.. I didn’t.. the sword.. just kept going!” Their Brother was on his knees, covered in blood and stuttering.
Several long minutes passed before he calmed down enough to explain what happened. Space Marine claimed that, after the short battle, Lord Inquisitor managed to pin down the minion of Slaanesh; and then he took the opportunity to strike it down. However, his weapon continued through Yuki’s neck and took Burgundy’s head too, despite Templar’s efforts to stop it.

Three soldiers looked at each other, they knew that there was a traitor among them. A decision was about to be made and this mission will finally end, one way or another.

Burgundy the Lord Inquisitor is dead. Voting begins, you have 23 hours.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:12 am

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Evil or Very Mad 
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  cedriclol Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 am

It's time we end this... death to the last traitor! Death to Colmi!
cedriclol
cedriclol

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:15 am

Now do you see why I was trying to tell the seer to scan Burg? Razz

Anyway - Vote Colmi
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:27 am

Black Fang wrote:Why would you kill yourself?
I can't kill, I claimed being a villager till the beginning of the game e_e 

But, thanks to confirm my theory that you were working with yuki and controling the bandwagons this whole time. 

Vote Black Fang

Cedric, it only relies on you and on who you are going to trust.
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:04 am

Burg - Confirmed Seer. He trusted me for a reason. Nice try though colmi Wink
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:22 pm

* Waiting for burg to come and say that he already scanned BF *
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:11 pm

ColmilloNegro wrote:* Waiting for burg to come and say that he already scanned BF *

I'm dead. Open your eyes.  Sad
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Well I worked it out when I first voted for Hevi and Burg defended him I figured they were both Grey Wardens but then I realised 1 was dead and knew 1 was the Warden and 1 was the Seer. Since Burg came to the defence of Hevi it made sense he was the seer and he'd already scanned Hevi.

That's why I chose to trust him up until now and I tried to get his attention by telling "the seer" to scan him as an indicator that I knew what he was, Burg chose to trust me too so I think he worked out what I was trying to say. So, the moment you chose to claim villager when I know i'm a villager, a villager trusted by the seer, was your mistake. Unless - plot twist, there's more than 1 villager still alive, but i'm willing to place my bets on you being the last wolf and trying to play it safe by claiming villager.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:46 pm

Burgundy wrote:
ColmilloNegro wrote:* Waiting for burg to come and say that he already scanned BF *

I'm dead. Open your eyes.  Sad
But I though you were able to say if you scanned someone xD 

@BF: that's why I'm asking burg if He scanned you, if that happened  that mean we are villagers and cedric is the chaos, since sash didn't specify the amount of players in each roll so I'm a little confuse with the maths  scratch 

In the case that there's only 1 villager remaining is sure that one between you and me is the chaos, and we both would know who is the guilty, so everything would relies in cedrics hands... but if 2 villagers left, cedric is probably laughing while He reads our fight. 
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:01 pm

I'm not sure what roles do you think are left, but I've specified that there are 2 Grey Knights, an Apothecary, Inquisitor and rest are Space Marines, several being traitors. I also think I've said there are 3 of them at some point, but anyways there is obviously just one left by this point cause game is still not over.

Anyways, voting time is over and update is incoming.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:58 pm

“So, you couldn’t control your weapon and accidentally killed the Inquisitor?” Black Fang didn’t buy this story.
“Well, yes...” Colmi was nervous.
“Let me see your right hand, remove the glove.” Experienced Space Marine noticed there was something wrong.
Colmi suspected it too, and was afraid of what comes next, but this needed to be done. He closed his eyes and removed the glove.
“A mutant!” Cedric readied his bolter upon the sight of a green leathery hand, filthy fluids oozing from the wounds on it.
“I knew it, you were touched by that… monstrosity, and have become corrupted.” Black Fang looked upon Yuki’s body.

Space Marine was right about one thing, Colmi was indeed touched by the Ruinous powers, but this was not the work of Slaanesh, this was the mark of Nurgle, the oldest of the Chaos Gods. The taint of Nurgle spreads readily among beasts and humanoids alike, and the awful arcane illness known as Nurgle's Rot may strike even the strongest person and cause him or her to be outcast as a leper.
Colmi was no exception.

No one will ever know whether it was just the simple act from desperation, or perhaps the taint has already spread to his brain, but Colmi took upon the chainsword with his left hand and swung it towards his Brothers.
Black Fang met the screaming weapon with his Power Fist; and smashed the weapon into pieces, while kicking the unfortunate Space Marine away.

“Suffer not the unclean to live!” Cedric yelled and fired his bolter, not letting go of the trigger until there was little left of his former Battle Brother.
“This madness is finally over.” Black Fang sadly stared at the pile of flesh and blood that was once Colmi. Cedric nodded; and two Black Templars sat in the corner, waiting on the reinforcements to arrive.

Three days later, on the Eternal Crusader, Battle Barge of the Black Templar chapter, Space Marine stood before two men and listened to the result of his report.
“What is the suggested course of action, my Lord?”
“There is only one possible way to deal with this kind of heresy, Marshal. The Exterminatus.” Inquisitor said coldly.

Lone Black Templar watched this vulgar display of Inquisition’s power,  as the Battle Barge unleashed it’s entire arsenal upon the Space Hulk, reducing it to nothingness in mere minutes.
No more were the bodies of the brave Black Templars, sent on this suicide mission. No more was the evidence of the traitors that existed among their ranks. No more was the barely recognizable body of Black Fang, a man who made a grave mistake.

Cedric grinned as he already started plotting his next move. Imperium of Man will know the terror of the Plague Lord.

THE END
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:15 am

Don't think you ever specified then numbers, I figured we'd have 3 grey wardens Sad
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  cedriclol Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:17 am

Fools! Bwahaha  Twisted Evil 
cedriclol
cedriclol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:20 am

Black Fang wrote:Don't think you ever specified then numbers, I figured we'd have 3 grey wardens Sad

Someone didn't read the story.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum