The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Werewolf Game - Strangers in a Plane

+8
Athenril008
Sash
SnowKitten72
DragonEye
apratim171
Destroya1103
Shadower
rhaidot
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Werewolf Game - Strangers in a Plane - Page 2 Empty Re: The Werewolf Game - Strangers in a Plane

Post  SnowKitten72 Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:22 am

Vote Apratim.
SnowKitten72
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Back to top Go down

The Werewolf Game - Strangers in a Plane - Page 2 Empty Re: The Werewolf Game - Strangers in a Plane

Post  DragonEye Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:40 am

Now playing seriously, as my previous post was just a starter-up for people to post because of the fear of voting first. Now with the new light of event, I'll place my vote accordingly.

Burgundy wrote:I deem Day one is as important now as the rest  of the day phases with the roles. I haven't decided yet on how I should vote. I am leaning towards lynching Loveless first since she would be a strategical disadvantage in the end or we can make it a non-lynch day.

Honestly, with the thought to vote of a goodie in this situation is a throw-off. It only give the wolfs the advantage over us because of the thought of voting off the loveless. I do hope you do realize how current situation of losing is pretty high if we vote like that.

Vote for Burgundy

Just can't think of anyone that plot that kind of plan if they weren't a wolf themselves, failing to see the flaw in their plan on both sides of the coin more or less.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:48 am

Unclear of who to vote yet, and dont want to lynch bomb so, vote NL
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:55 am

vote snowkitten

Buh let the dice roll
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:11 pm

I will vote  Apratim171

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:16 pm

Vote Apratim171

Burgundy cleared himself for now, I just hope that we don't kill the Alpha this early on quite yet. Well, it's a risk to take as we can't waste a no-lynch voting and hope a Power Role doesn't get killed.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:16 pm

ok, Vote Destroya,  because I can :v
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

The Werewolf Game - Strangers in a Plane - Page 2 Empty End of Day 1

Post  rhaidot Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:51 pm

FIRST DAY

SnowKitten72 voted for apratim171
Destroya1103  voted for apratim171
DragonEye voted for apratim171 (Changed Vote from Destroya1103 and Burgundy)
Burgundy voted for apratim171

Sash voted for no one
Athenril008 voted for no one

Shadower voted for DragonEye

Jimbo voted for SnowKitten72

ColmilloNegro voted for Destroya1103

PLAYERS NO VOTING (First Warning)
apratim171

PLAYERS NO VOTING (Auto-death)
None for this day.

BLACK BOX RECAP: Night 1

apratim171 kept silent as the others travelers accused him of being a monster. He only looked them with big and pure eyes. WHen he was pushed from the plane, a light maned from him. This light is brighter than the moon and prevents the enemies to change to theirs werewolf form.

apratim171 the Virgin was Lynched. No one can die this night.

The night will end in 24 hours.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cobaltblue Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:07 pm

Some tips are confusing. Is this game with two or three alignments? How does succubi switch side?

Also, I don't understand the tip for werewolves kill request.
..but if their valid killing vote is blocked then the Drunk will know almost for sure that this players is a wolf.
It doesn't matter if they spread the kill votes. If it's no kill, you are confirmed wolf. There is no almost. It's certain. With player role is announced by default, there's no other explanation of no kill at night right?  

Drunk can't prove someone to be innocent. All he needs to do is keeping record of his night target. No need to hurt your brain by overanalyzing Drunk' block.
cobaltblue
cobaltblue
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:27 pm

cobaltblue wrote:Some tips are confusing. Is this game with two or three alignments? How does succubi switch side?

There are only two alignments in the game. But the succubus may lost the game but being spared of lynch if him/her reach an agreement with the Town.

cobaltblue wrote:Also, I don't understand the tip for werewolves kill request.
..but if their valid killing vote is blocked then the Drunk will know almost for sure that this players is a wolf.
It doesn't matter if they spread the kill votes. If it's no kill, you are confirmed wolf. There is no almost. It's certain. With player role is announced by default, there's no other explanation of no kill at night right?  

Drunk can't prove someone to be innocent. All he needs to do is keeping record of his night target. No need to hurt your brain by overanalyzing Drunk' block.

Potatoes tomatoes, ok, not almost then, Miss Certain. But you have a very good point there, I give you that Wink

Also, I am not going to fast forward the phase of the night. Players may get confused about the time of the next day or get a hint about who is the Drunk by checking who were where in what time.

rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  cobaltblue Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Then that means succubi is actually third alignment role because she can choose to win with either side.
There you go. Wolves, just kill your friend since you won't know what she's plotting behind your back, ..just like this girl over here  Laughing

PS: You might want to add "Winning Condition" section in case there are roles with different goal from standard game
cobaltblue
cobaltblue
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:47 pm

Cobalt gave me the best of ideas!

Further information added! Winning Condition! Each role has a specific way of winning, some requires to survive and some don't. With this, I hope everything is clear. There are only two sides of the conflict, but for some their survival is more important than anything Wink

"Winning Condition" (Also in first page)

Bomb: Wins when all the Werewolves are dead. He wins even if he is killed, but not if he is Lynched.

Drunk: Wins when all the Werewolves are dead and if he survives.

Virgin: Wins when all the Werewolves are dead. He wins even if he is Lynched, but not if he is killed.

Loveless: Wins when all the Werewolves are dead. He wins even if he is Lynched or killed.

Beloved: Wins when all the Werewolves are dead and if he survives.

Villager (2): Wins when all the Werewolves are dead. He wins even if he is Lynched or killed.

Werewolf Regular: Wins if the Werewolves outnumber villagers during the day and if he survives.

Werewolf Succubus: Wins if survives.

Alpha Werewolf: Wins if the Werewolves outnumber villagers during the day. He wins even if he is Lynched or killed.

PD: You know Cobalt, you made me realize that I tend to use vague words to define things. It is the more natural thing for me to do. After all, since I was a child I wanted to become a writer, someone who creates tales and give life to illusions, and my journey as journalist made me more likely to avoid affirmations per se, in the media you must avoid to accuse anyone of anything, you only can say that the police thinks this, or that people is suspect for X crime. Thanks for make me realize this trait of mine, now I can use it better  Twisted Evil 
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:13 pm

BLACK BOX RECAP: Day 2

The light originated by the Virgin's spirit faded at morning.

Unknown for the werewolves and humans, the Drunk made his Kung Fu move: The Vomit Punch in the Eye of the Beholder.

Everyone has 24 hours to post his/her vote. That person most voted will be throw from the plane. Also, you can vote NO ONE if you don't want to Lynch anybody. Remember to have in mind the winning condition for your role.

Players Remaining
1 ) Burgundy
2 ) Sash
3 ) Shadower
4 ) Destroya1103
5 )
6 ) DragonEye
7 ) SnowKitten72
8 ) ColmilloNegro
9 ) Athenril008
10 ) Jimbo

Roles Remaining
Bomb
Drunk
Loveless
Beloved
Villager (Two)
Werewolf Regular
Werewolf Succubus
Alpha Werewolf
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:32 am

I vote Shadower.

Willing to change votes if convinced.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:30 am

Voting no lynch, hopefully next time we will remember the importance of having a day phase that ends when several people are not asleep.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:34 am

Sash wrote:Voting no lynch, hopefully next time we will remember the importance of having a day phase that ends when several people are not asleep.

Which time will be that? Give me an hour and maybe I can try to move the update
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowKitten72 Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:08 am

I'll vote for shadower.
SnowKitten72
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:11 am

Vote for shadower.

As he has no role claims at this point.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:02 pm

~Vote Shadower~
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:18 pm

i tried. But phailed. And james wasn't even convinced for the first few times I claimed. xD
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:20 pm

Shadower wrote:phailed

Shame on you,

Last edited by rhaidot on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:21 pm

DONT VOTE MY MATE!!! xD

meh, vote Sash
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:34 pm

SECOND DAY

Burgundy voted for Shadower
DragonEye voted for Shadower
SnowKitten72 voted for Shadower
Destroya1103 voted for Shadower

Sash voted for No Lynch

Athenril008 voted for Sash

PLAYERS NO VOTING (First Warning)
Shadower
ColmilloNegro
Jimbo

PLAYERS NO VOTING (Auto-death)
None for this day.

BLACK BOX RECAP: NIGHT 2

Shadower remained silent most of the time, appealing to bad grammar in the end to win. But the other passengers didn't trust his weird tactic. Shadower was pushed from the plane. When his body started to fall, he suffered a instant transformation, becoming a body of light that iluminated the plane during all the night.

Shadower the Virgin was Lynched.

In shock, the passenger witnessed the unexpected second miracle. Definitively there was something fishy happening.

Burgundy: How come that is there a second Virgin?

Sash: It's impossible! I am a Virgin too!

Shadower: But I was playing as a Succubus! Being sexy and everything.

Destroya1103: Of course I knew it! It was part of my mathematical plan all along!

apratim171: This is why I was so uninterested for this TWG. We are all Virgins!

DragonEye: I kissed a girl and I like it Wink

SnowKitten72: Insert insult to man in general here and a couple of meows.

ColmilloNegro: Ay caramba! Pero el día de los inocentes en Colombia es en Diciembre!

Athenril008: Too lazy to post in ZSR. How dare you to kill my lover?

Jimbo: Can I haz a cheeseburger?

Saynna: Imba game is imba.

Cobalt: I am not even playing, why is everybody asking me questions?

A rant war started and all the players killed each other in a symphony of madness and love.

GAME OVER

Just kidding, Shadower the Drunk is dead.

The night will end in 24 hours

WARNING: This update has a little of humor in consideration to the sacredness of this day for the English speaker and wherever people is celebrating Fool's day. Only trust the information colored in red, or check the first page to see the true with your own eyes.

Last edited by cobaltblue on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typo.)
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Yea I knew this will happen. Only chance that wolves had in this setup was ruined because two wolves were unable to post on time, while Alpha's claim tactic was messed up by sudden rule change that his ability can be blocked by the Drunk. Burgundy is Alpha, I am Regular and this game is over.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Werewolf Game - Strangers in a Plane - Page 2 Empty A crashed plane

Post  rhaidot Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:47 am

LAST BLACK BOX RECAP

Losing all hope to win by stealth, the wolves launched a front assault against the rest of the passengers. But they did just what the passenger were expecting. Leaded by the Beloved, the goodies created a net of PM that allowed then to guess where and when will strike the werewolves. When the monsters rushed to the cabin, there were none passenger there, all of them had jumped from the plane using parachutes. They saw the plane crash with the werewolves inside. The passengers were really happy: they had rid the world from these hideous monsters.
Or so they thought.

To be continued in The Warewolf Game - Town Of Death

(In other words, the werewolves declared auto and surrendered)

ROLES

By pure randomness, the first three players were the baddies, lol

1 ) Burgundy - Alpha Werewolf, Suicides Night 2 (Lose)
2 ) Sash - Werewolf Regular, Suicides Night 2 (Lose)
3 ) Shadower - Werewolf Succubus, Lynched Day 2 (Lose)
4 ) Destroya1103 - Beloved, Survives (Win)
5 ) apratim171 - Virgin, Lynched Day 1 (Win)
6 ) DragonEye - Bomb, Survives (Win)
7 ) SnowKitten72 - Villager, Survives (Win)
8 ) ColmilloNegro - Drunk, Survives (Win)
9 ) Athenril008 - Loveless, Survives (Win)
10 ) Jimbo - Villager, Survives (Win)
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next