The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Werewolf Game - Deep Intoxications

+8
ColmilloNegro
Burgundy
Shadower
Athenril008
DragonEye
SnowKitten72
rhaidot
Saynna
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Werewolf Game - Deep Intoxications - Page 2 Empty Re: The Werewolf Game - Deep Intoxications

Post  Sash Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:23 am

Well I was looking at Burgundy's vote, where he wrote a red line directly under 3 more lines of red, two being from thread title and 3rd his name. Even if shade of red is slightly different, I still find something like blue, green, yellow, much easier to notice. Point of this is to count votes easier, and I'm sure many players like looking at votes too for tactical purposes, so why not just use the best solution, screw tradition.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Werewolf Game - Deep Intoxications - Page 2 Empty Re: The Werewolf Game - Deep Intoxications

Post  rhaidot Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:26 am

And besides, red is the color of death, lol

Well, nobody likes to die first, but if I die it won't be a big problem for my side, I am just a red-shirt anyway. That said, I am suspecting both DE and SnowKitten72, pure intuition, male's sixth sense, Very Happy
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Saynna Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:21 am

Sash wrote:Well I was looking at Burgundy's vote, where he wrote a red line directly under 3 more lines of red, two being from thread title and 3rd his name.

1) Title is one line, name is one line.
2) Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell I was counting ya know and that was 2, not 3, I'm not going to even comment further on this other than I hope you get what I was reflecting on with that "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell I was counting" And no it was not to make you feel dumb. If you still can't figure it out you can PM me about that. Neutral
3) That was a dark scarlet red, it's not the red like Rhaidot's where it's radiant.
4) You tend to notice (more like catch your eyes) bright colors better on dark backgrounds such as black, compared to something like navy blue.
5) Fully aware Title and Name is there in red, again said this already.
The red is different from both the sides and the little headings where it says things like the title, forum name, etc are also a different shade of red.

Sash wrote:Even if shade of red is slightly different, I still find something like blue, green, yellow, much easier to notice.

1) If you keep using this, you're only going to be repeating after me.
[...]But yes, there are colors that are better than red, [...].
2) Again, didn't want too much requirements to a point where players would moan and groan. If I were to say "Yellow, Font size 12 like MLA formatting in traditional American essays, italicize, and underline your votes!" <- Dat.
3) I guess I should have just said "Post votes in colors" that way I could have avoided this, but again, wasn't thinking I guess.

Sash wrote:Point of this is to count votes easier, and I'm sure many players like looking at votes too for tactical purposes, so why not just use the best solution, screw tradition.

1) That's actually half of the point, the other half is so you guys are comfortable with it, hence "traditional". People tend to not like change, but same can be said about traditional settings.
2) I completely agree that players like looking at the votes, which is why I added in a little feature where players can look at past votes (after day phase is changed). Soon I will be adding Night phase kills from not only Werewolves, but also Vigilante kill. Also will be adding if GA is successful in protecting a player or not.
3) Whether or not it is the best solution or not, I took into consideration you guys. It's not all "Let's make things a lot easier for Shuno because he's the host of this and he's more important". That'd be just plain selfish. More "proof" that I took into consideration you guys is when I kept asking how you guys wanted to run things and I did take it and apply it. I also wanted to give my thoughts and opinions as well so you all got where I was trying to come from.

The purpose of my post regarding to Burgundy and Athenril was not intended to provoke such a debate like this, it was more of a sibling type of nag so they'd listen and read. q_q
Saynna
Saynna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:46 am

1) I don't know how your screen is set up but for me title is divided in two lines.

The Werewolf Game - Deep Intoxications - Page 2 Twg_li12

2) I don't understand how is blue less bright than red, or less visible in this case, but I'm pretty sure that in earlier games it was preferred to use something like that instead of red, it simply stands out more as those colors are not used in this forum. I also don't understand why are you making this point after already admitting that there are better colors than red.

3) Telling people to use blue instead telling them to use red is not too much of a requirement, it's pretty much the same, just a different color.

I really don't think this is that big of a deal, but we can vote on preferred colors if that is the case.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:10 am

I'm gonna vote Saynna, for being the GM  Razz 

Cof cof, ok, I'm gonna [size=24.000003814697266]vote Burgundy[/size], because pikachus doesn't smoke cof cof

EDITED: By Rhaidot, because It wasn't being properly showed.

Last edited by rhaidot on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mini mod)
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:43 am

ColmilloNegro wrote:I'm gonna vote Saynna, for being the GM  Razz 

Cof cof, ok, I'm gonna [size=24.000003814697266]vote Burgundy[/size], because pikachus doesn't smoke cof cof

LOL

Saynna wrote:3) That was a dark scarlet red, it's not the red like Rhaidot's where it's radiant.

I am radiant  Smile 

The Werewolf Game - Deep Intoxications - Page 2 H241E78BB

rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowKitten72 Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:51 am

..../\„,„/\................................................
...( =';'= )... I place my vote on Sash. Meow.
.../*♥♥*\................................................
.(.|.|..|.|.).............................................
SnowKitten72
SnowKitten72
Snow Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:56 am

I vote Burgundy because he currently placed in 3rd in rankings. Twisted Evil  
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:05 am

How many times can we change votes? And can we pm other players?
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Saynna Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:15 am

You may change votes as much as you want and yes, you can PM other players. However, I think Ghosts should not be able to give out their "final" analysis after they've died. This is so they spill whatever they're thinking BEFORE they die and not AFTER. So yeah, that limits only ghosts (aka the dead). I will however, allow group power roles to communicate with their dead for guidance (IE Masons/Wolves). I will be adding this to the FAQ :3
Saynna
Saynna

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:43 am

The 24 hours already finished. I am officially death. I have not last words of wisdom, just my original mistrusting of DE and the kitty-cat, and this humble voting table.

VOTES

3 Rhaidot (Athenril008, apratim171, Shadower)
2 DragonEye (Rhaidot. Burgundy)
2 Burgundy (ColmilloNegro, DragonEye)
1 Sash (SnowKitten72)
1 Destroya (Sash)

NO VOTE: Destroya (What a shock!)

Try your best people, the wolves are leaving hints all the time. I am out of here, but you keep fighting Wink

End of the drama.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:23 am

1. Rhaidot votes DragonEye 3/19/14 at 8:38 am
  2. Athenril008 votes Rhaidot 3/19/14 at 8:59 am
  3. Burgundy votes DragonEye 3/19/14 at 9:12 am
  4. Sash votes Destroya1103 3/19/14 at 12:37 pm
  5. apratim171 votes Rhaidot 3/19/14 at 1:07 pm
  6. Shadower votes Rhaidot 3/19/14 at 1:10 pm
  7. ColmilloNegro votes Burgundy 3/19/14 at 3:10 pm
  8. SnowKitten72 Votes Sash 3/19/14 at 5:51 pm
  9. DragonEye votes Burgundy 3/19/14 at 5:56 pm

Suspicions:
Shadower's vote is only 3 minutes from apratim171's vote on Rhaidot.. Shadower is a possible bandwagon jumper.

For possible wolves at this current moment I suspect at least one in between Shadower and Burgundy... both Rhaidot and DragonEye have showed town and scummy reads so far. However, I am leaning towards Burgundy being a wolf over them. Also so everyone knows, SnowKitten is playing via chat, since she cannot load the website - DragonEye is posting for her (he brought her to the game) That is one reason why I don't suspect those two together (Their votes were 5 minutes apart.)

Without further adu, I vote Burgundy.

Vote Tally:
DragonEye: 2 (Rhaidot & Burgundy)
Burgundy: 3 (DragonEye & ColmilloNegro & Destroya1103)
Rhaidot: 3 (Athenril008 & Apratim171 & Shadower)
Destroya1103: 1 (Sash)
Sash: 1 (SnowKitten72)

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:26 am

I doubt your vote counts. Day phase should have been over.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:53 am

Destroya, I am not mistrusting DE and kitty cat because their friendship relationship (as far as I know), just because their post smell like wolf pack to me, but hey, I could be wrong.

Time to die with a smile  Very Happy 
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:01 am

So how is it going to work out if DE is a wolf and Kittie is a villager, or if one of them is a mason? She will either have to give up on team communication or DE will kinda be in the breach of rules.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:05 am

For everyone's info.

Destroya initially voted for Dragoneye.

Then I remarked that his vote might not count since Day phase should have been over.

Destroya then edits his post and changes his vote to me.  :suspect: 
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Saynna Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:15 am

Sash wrote:So how is it going to work out if DE is a wolf and Kittie is a villager, or if one of them is a mason? She will either have to give up on team communication or DE will kinda be in the breach of rules.

There are:

2 Wolves
1 GA
1 Vigi
Rest villagers

Anyways, I PM'd Yuki her role and I PM'd DragonEye his via Facebook. I asked the group (well they have a Zombie game roll chat from their current game right now) if it was okay and they had no objections.

Also, I'm going to hold back on updating for at least next hour because I'm looking into whether we should count Jame's vote or not.
Saynna
Saynna

Back to top Go down

Post  Saynna Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:30 am

Day phase has ended. (Story line does not contribute to game and there are never hints in the story)

Silence and suspense broke out as there was no update on who would be lynched, then SUDDENLY! Someone had casted a vote hours late. Riot soared out the villagers most wanting to continue on without the vote as that was not legal. The voter was the only one to defend himself. In thus, the vote was void.

Rhaidot the Villager has died.

Night Phase ends in 24h and 30 minutes
Saynna
Saynna

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:46 am

Lol burgundy I didn't even read your post. I just realized myself that something wouldn't make sense if I voted DragonEye. I won't have me contradicting myself lol
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:53 am

Rhaidot votes DragonEye
Athenril008 votes Rhaidot
Burgundy votes DragonEye
Sash votes Destroya
apratim171 votes Rhaidot
Shadower votes Rhaidot
ColmilloNegro votes Burgundy
SnowKitten72 Votes Sash
DragonEye votes Burgundy
Destroya votes DragonEye - late vote
Destroya changes vote to Burgundy

I will admit that I messaged rhaidot asking him if he would like to change votes with me so he'd have a chance of surviving the lynch. (I know this move might imply we're in a group role). I concluded that he was in a solo role when there was no vote changes to save his ass. I suggested we vote Destroya because GM might favor his death due to the absent vote.

I think rhaidot slipped and told a wolf hence the vote change. I think I will be the target tonight so I'm telling what I know when I still can.

I think it is highly irregular for a (smart?) player to form out a heavy theory during the Day Phase and base it on a weak reason such as the time of voting since everyone would usually vote based on lame reasons on the first day and in their most convenient time as long as it is before the deadline...unless it is an attempt to mislead.

I believe Destroya's post was longer before he edited it.

Just in case Destroya is telling the truth before this post...I can't decide since you did immediately edit your vote post at the moment I asked rhaidot if he wants my help. (And yeah...he reminded me that day phase is over so we can't change votes).

But then, none of us(me and Destroya) voted for rhaidot....so I think the veteran wolves should give some theories on that.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:14 am

Burgundy it looks like you just slipped by saying Rhaidpt slipped haha. Longer before I edited? You make no fucking sense at all. You're trying to make me look bad by editing my own post. Basically you're trying to salvage what little people believe in you, unless in fact you are mason instead of wolf. Then you're just being stupid. Sorry, but to me you are wolf with either ColmilloNegro or Shadower.

I actually previewed my post like 5 times before I posted it otherwise it wouldn't have included the vote tally and summary of votes. You just confirmed yourself as most scummiest. I hope whoever Seer is gets a good visit tonight and catches a wolf.

Edit 1: Burgundy you edited your post at least 2 times, guess what? It is LONGER. Lol this guy. Also, others should talk more but not give out their role even in the tiniest bit. (This will get you killed if you give too many hints)
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:27 am

I really think i'm gonna die tonight so I had to give as much input as i can no matter how lame it is for you. I think trying to save a solo role(might have been an important role) on the first day was a wrong move on my part.  Razz 

In my opinion, you overthought the first day during the first day so you were suspicious to me...

@Destroya

I just realized...there is no...Seer...

Hey GM, if all actions were sent to you for this night phase, can we go ahead with the 2nd Day phase? If it will take you a longer time to update the next phase, I prefer day phase so we(they) could discuss their votes a lot more.

Last edited by Burgundy on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:14 am

Oh, shit. I just realized there is no Seer and no masons either. >.> Son of a bitch....

I think we might be good vs good now.

Let's hope the GA is on one of us.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:24 am

Well I guess we can assume that Kitty and DE are either both wolves or goodies, cause putting them on the same team is the most likely solution to that messaging problem. I don't understand what's the problem with site loading, someone should have messaged me or BF about it before. Can't do anything about it right now until I'm back home tomorrow, but she or DE can message me in the meantime.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saynna Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:31 am

Sash wrote:Well I guess we can assume that Kitty and DE are either both wolves or goodies, cause putting them on the same team is the most likely solution to that messaging problem. I don't understand what's the problem with site loading, someone should have messaged me or BF about it before. Can't do anything about it right now until I'm back home tomorrow, but she or DE can message me in the meantime.

I did not actually give roles out to who I thought should have it.

This is how I did roles:

"Who's going to werewolves?"
*Clicks generator from 1-10 twice.
"Who's going to be Vigilante?"
*Clicks generator from 1-10 once*
"Who's going to be GA?"
*Clicks Generator from 1-10 once*

There were cases where same numbers occurred more than once. I just rerolled. So yes, roles are random, I did think about putting them on the same team, but then I thought someone would bring this up so I went with randomizer. So yes, they could be on the same team, but there is also now the possibility one can be badie or goodie. I believe the reason why Kitten can't load the site is because she said she had bad internet. I'm not tech savvy so I'll leave that to you and BF. >_>; Also I feel we just didn't really want to be a bother you guys with something we could have just solved by ourselves.

Saynna
Saynna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next