The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG: Secret Wars

+6
Black Fang
Sash
Destroya1103
Shadower
DragonEye
rhaidot
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TWG: Secret Wars Empty TWG: Secret Wars

Post  rhaidot Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:42 am

DAILY VOTING / NIGHT PHASE

DAY 1
Lost in Google Translation (NPC), the Doctor, has died a bloody death.
Spoiler:

NIGHT 1
God of Peace (NPC) the Villagerwas killed by the Werewolf (Alpha)
Shakila the Singer (NPC) the Werewolf (Alpha) was killed by the Killer.

Night 1:

DAY 2
Dick Lizard (NPC) the Werewolf (Regular) has died a bloody death

LYNCH DAY 2:

NIGHT 2
DragonEye is missing!(He is death, but only the Janitor knows his role)

NIGHT 2:

DAY 3
Justino Bieberino (NPC) the Killer has died a bloody death.

DAY 3:

NIGHT 3
Trojan noobot (NPC) the Detectivewas killed by the Werewolf (Regular)

NIGHT 3:

DAY 4
Emonem (NPC) the Zombie has died a bloody death.

DAY 4:

NIGHT 4
Picard Chu (NPC) the Cop was killed by the Werewolf (Regular)

Spoiler:

DAY 5
Iamnot Yourmama (NPC) the Werewolf (Framer) has died a bloody death.

DAY 5:

NIGHT 5
Supermanly (NPC) the Cop was killed by the Werewolf (Regular)

NIGHT 5:

DAY 6
Netter Mizuno the DEVIL has died a bloody death.

DAY 6:

NIGHT 6
Sash the Bodyguard was killed by the Werewolf (Regular)

NIGHT 6:

DAY 7
Destroya1103 – The Celebrity Zombie has died a bloody death.

DAY 7:

NIGHT 7
HeVi Storm the Werewolf (Regular) was killed by his inactive status.

NIGHT 7:

DAY 8

Nafuckto Uzumankind (NPC) says: I detected Athenril008 as Guilty

FINAL VOTING
3 Athenril008 - by Happy Poster the Wizard (NPC), Nafuckto Uzumankind (NPC), Black Fang
2 Black Fang - by Bart Thomson (NPC), Serious White (NPC)
1 Sound Goreku (NPC) - by Jimbo
1 Happy Poster the Wizard (NPC) - by Sound Goreku (NPC)

CHANGES VOTES
Sound Goreku (NPC)
Jimbo
Black Fang

NO VOTING
Shadower
Athenril008

You have 24 hours (more or less) to vote. There is a 33% chance of the game ending in the next update. 99% of ending in the update after that.

LYNCH OF THE DAY
Athenril008 the Werewolf (Janitor) Infected has died a bloody death

When the town found out that they lynched the last werewolf, they thought that the good guys were going to win.
But they were wrong.
Because the only members of the town were NPC. And all the players were zombies. And the players always were smarter than the NPC.

THE GAME HAS ENDED

NPC ROLES
Happy Poster the Wizard (NPC) - Bomb
Bart Thomson (NPC) - Hunter
Nafuckto Uzumankind (NPC) - Cop (Regular)
Sound Goreku (NPC) – Samurai
Serious White (NPC) - Villager

WINNERS ROLES
Shadower – Zombie (Former Villager)
Black Fang – Zombie (Former Werewolf Lawyer)
Jimbo – Zombie (Former Bulletproof)

Thanks to all who were in this game :cheers:

Last edited by rhaidot on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 94 times in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

TWG: Secret Wars Empty F.A.Q.

Post  rhaidot Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:42 am

UPDATES
Every 24 hours there is a change from day to night and so on.

ORDER NIGHT TIME
1. Devil
2. Doctor
3. Bodyguard
4. Zombie
5. Framer
6. Lawyer
7. Killer
8. Werewolf's kill
9. Cops
10. Detective
11. Hunter (Shoot if get killed)
12. Alpha (Convert works even if get killed)

STORY
From time to time, a Town is selected. At first, humans were put against werewolfs. But this experiment had going further and further. Now, those who are bring to survive, must face the unknown, the horror, and the true...

HOW TO BEGIN
You must post in here and say something like "I want to play/join" or whatever. But your intention must be clear.
There will be a 48 hour time to recruit players.
This game is for 24 players. If there are free spots to fill, those spots will be given to NPC (Non Players Characters). It will be a ratio success to convince a NPC of something using a roll of 1d100 system. If it is from the same side of you, then there is a 70% to convince. If it is from a Neutral side of you, then there is a 50% to convince. If it is from a opposite side of you, then there is a 30% to convince. If there are more than one try to convince a NPC, it will win the lower roll.
When the recruiment time ends, you will receive shortly a PM from me, A.K.A. the Game Master (GM) with your role.

RULES
If you break a rule, you get a warning. If you break a second rule, then you may be killed in-game.

1. You must respect to others players and yourself.
2. You can not PM or use outside methods to communicate with anothers player in the same game, unless your role says specifically so (Cop PM only with Cops. Werewolfs PM only with Werewolfs.)
3. You can't use multiple accounts in the same game
4. You can't take screenshots of your game and showing them to other players to prove your alignment
5. You can't repeatedly play with the intent for another person to win regardless of your own win condition.
6. You can't repeatedly send the same message and/or chat flooding.
7. You can't use a copy/paste to copy an in-game system message (from GM or another player) or night action to attempt to prove alignment (e.g cop report or cop meeting). This includes fake reports or fake copied meetings.
8. You can not request details from night meetings to determine alignment.
9. You can't repeated suiciding in multiple games.
10. You can't encouraging other people to suicide, spam, cheat or otherwise break a rule.
11. You can't be an absent player. There is a difference between a blank vote and no vote at all.
12. You can't trolling too much. Just a little, but not too much.
13. Death players can no participate in the game anymore. If you wanted to keep speaking a little longer, better luck the next time.

HOW TO PLAY
There are three sides in this game, you will receive a role for one of these sides: VILLAGERS SIDE (Wins if all werewolfs are dead), WEREWOLF SIDE (Wins if they outnumber villagers during the day) and NEUTRAL SIDE (Special rules to win).
VILLAGERS SIDE has the numbers, WEREWOLF SIDE has the information, NEUTRAL SIDE has the chaos factor.
There is day time and night time.
In the day, all the players can vote to lynch another player under the presumption that he/she is a werewolf or at least an enemie for the villagers. The player with most votes will be lynched (He can no longer play in the game, he can no post in the game, he can no PM anymore if he could before.)
In the night, some players can use a special action. Other players may get affected by those actions, and some may even die (He can no longer play in the game, he can no post in the game, he can no PM anymore if he could before.)

VILLAGERS SIDE (Wins if all Werewolfs are dead)
Bodyguard - Can choose to guard one person at night. If somebody tries to kill that person, 50% chance the bodyguard will kill the attacker, or 50% chance the bodyguard will die in place of the target. Can't PM with other players.
Bomb - Anyone who kills him/her will be blown up. It will not explode if lynched. Can't PM with other players
Bulletproof - Can survive one night kill. This does not apply to lynching. Can't PM with other players.
Celebrity - Role is public to everyone. Can't PM with other players
Cop (Naive) - Investigates one person every night. Everyone will always appear innocent (sided with the Villagers). Upon death, will appear to be normal cop. Appears as normal cop to self. Can PM with others Cops
Cop (Paranoid) - Investigates one person every night. Everyone will always appear guilty (sided with the werewolfs). Upon death, will appear to be normal cop. Appears as normal cop to self. Can PM with others Cops
Cop (Regular) - Investigates one person every night. The person will appear guilty (if is sided with the werewolfs) or innocent (if is sided with the Villagers). Can PM with others Cops
Detective - Investigates one person at night to discover their role. Can't PM with other players
Doctor - Protects one person from being killed every night. If protects a zombie then the zombie dies. Can cure infections. Can't PM with other players
Governor - Can override a day lynch. Can only be used once. Can't PM with other players
Hunter - Shoots one person when killed/lynched. Can't PM with other players
Samurai - Will kill anyone who tries to convert him at night. Cannot be converted. Can't PM with other players
Villager - Villagers have no power except with their vote. Can't PM with other players
Villager - Villagers have no power except with their vote. Can't PM with other players

WEREWOLF SIDE (Wins if they outnumber villagers during the day)
Werewolf (Alpha) - Can sacrifice self to convert somebody to werewolf side. Vote to kill a villager every night. Can PM with others Werewolfs
Werewolf (Framer) - Frames one person every night. For that night, the target will appear guilty to cops. Can PM with others Werewolfs
Werewolf (Janitor) - Can choose one person at night. If that person dies, only the janitor will know his/her role. Can only clean up one body in all the game. Can PM with others Werewolfs
Werewolf (Lawyer) - Can choose one Werewolf every night. That Werewolf will appear innocent if investigated. Can PM with others Werewolfs
Werewolf (Regular) - Vote to kill a villager every night. Can PM with others Werewolfs
Werewolf (Regular) - Vote to kill a villager every night. Can PM with others Werewolfs

NEUTRAL SIDE (Special rules to win)
Devil - Each night, attempts to match players with roles. If matches correctly at night, Devil devours that player's soul and becomes invulnerable to kills and lynches for one day and one night. If role is guessed wrong, Devil will be revealed to the town. Wins if last one standing. Can't PM with other players
Killer - You have to kill once every night, or you will commit suicide. If investigated the Killer will appear innocent. Wins if last one standing. Can't PM with other players
Zombie - Chooses one person to infect each night. That person gets an infection that converts them to a zombie exactly one day and one night later. Doctors can cure infections and kill zombies by protecting them. Zombie are immune to conversion, but can be killed. Wins if everyone is either infected or zombified. Can PM with others zombies

ADVANCED PLAY
Spoiler:

POINT SYSTEM
Winner Side - 3 points
Survivor - 2 points
Participation - 1 point
These points will be applicable at least to all the TWG hosted for me, but others GM may use them to follow player’s score.

PLAYERS
1. DragonEye
2. Shadower
3. Destroya1103 - Celebrity
4. Sash
5. Black Fang
6. Netter Mizuno
7. Athenril008
8. HeVi Storm
9. Jimbo
10. Shakila the Singer (NPC)
11. Happy Poster the Wizard (NPC)
12. Bart Thomson (NPC)
13. Nafuckto Uzumankind (NPC)
14. Sound Goreku (NPC)
15. Justino Bieberino (NPC)
16. Iamnot Yourmama (NPC)
17. Picard Chu (NPC)
18. Supermanly (NPC)
19. Dick Lizard (NPC)
20. Serious White (NPC)
21. Emonem (NPC)
22. God of Peace (NPC)
23. Lost in Google Translation (NPC)
24. Trojan noobot (NPC)

FAQ
All your questions have an answer in here.

If the wolves vote to kill the Bomb, which wolf dies?
The first werewolf to vote. This information can be seen in the ADVANCED PLAY

If the Devil devours the Bomb, is he immune to the Bombs effect or does he die?
The Bomb only explodes when he/she is going to be killed. Devous's mechanics aren't the same of a kill. So, to answer your question with a little trolling, no, the Bomb wouldn't explode because the Devour. Besides, to Devil's Devour to work, he/she need to know who role is going to Devour. I guess you could say no one is safe from the Devil's Devour, you just can pray for him/her picking wrong and getting his/her role revealed.

If there are multiple zombies, do they vote who to infect? If so, they must know each others identity correct?
Yes, Zombies vote to infect. And yes, Zombies know each others identities. But have this in mind, an infected is no yet part of the Zombie Side, so the infected will only know who are the others Zombies, when he becomes a Zombie too!

So if you scan a wolf it only says "Guilty" and not there role right? Same for villagers, it will only say "Innocent" and not their role?
When scanning at night, a Detective will found the role of their target.
When scanning at night, a Cop (depending of the type of Cop) will get a Guilty (sided with the werewolfs) or Innocent (sided with the Villagers)
This question is my bad. At first the description of detective and Cop weren't clear enough. Apologies. Fixed now.

What does it say if you scan a Neutral player? (Devil, Killer, Zombie)
When a regular Cop scan a Devil or a Killer it will only say "Innocent", but when scanning a Zombie the regular Cop will get this:
"After investigations, you suspect that (player) is sided with the Zombies."
Only case in which a regular Cop will get a role.

If a Zombie infects a role that knows other players (Scanners, Cops, Wolves) are they allowed to release the information they know to other Zombie(s)?
Yes! And also in the case of the Alpha. But this is one of the reasons why the Zombie is so especially dangerous, because is harder to kill (only the Doctor can kill it) and before someone ask, yes, the Zombie can be lynched, thanks to god ._.

So governor can pick the one who'll be lynched then?
Yes, but only one time.

Will a person know if he/she is infected?
No. The person will know it when is too late, when they are already Zombies.

Devil, killer and zombies don't count as villagers?
No.

In case that there are only left 1 villager, 2 werewolfs and 1 neutral person (Devil, Killer, or Zombien) = wolves win?
Yes.

Can I try to convince an NPC for something else than Daily voting? Like "Doctor could you protect me?" or something like that?
Yes, you can. But as you don't know if a power role is held by a NPC or a player, you don't know if this worked or not.

Will i know the roll even if i failed to convince?
No, you can only know the roll of the last one who had success to convince the NPC

We really can't see fail rolls?
No, I told you, really, you can't.

Most rules and roles are from Epic Mafia

Last edited by rhaidot on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:49 am; edited 7 times in total
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

TWG: Secret Wars Empty Re: TWG: Secret Wars

Post  DragonEye Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:59 am

I'm in.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:44 am

*Doesn't read anything*
I'm in.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:14 pm

Word.
In.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Been a while since last one, I'll play.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Sure i'm in, but I have a few questions.

1. If the wolves vote to kill the Bomb, which wolf dies?
2. If the Devil devours the Bomb, is he immune to the Bombs effect or does he die?
3. If there are multiple zombies, do they vote who to infect? If so, they must know each others identity correct?
4. So if you scan a wolf it only says "Guilty" and not there role right? Same for villagers, it will only say "Innocent" and not their role?
5. What does it say if you scan a Neutral player? (Devil, Killer, Zombie)
6. If a Zombie infects a role that knows other players (Scanners, Cops, Wolves) are they allowed to release the information they know to other Zombie(s)?
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Mizuno Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:30 pm

i'm in
Netter Mizuno
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Try. I'm in. Very Happy
I'm a newb so don't be too hard on me. -_- *ehem*Destroya*ehem*
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Seven players so far. Also, added BF's questions to the F.A.Q.
35 more hours to end recruiment (I will guide by the message in TWG Forum Group in Facebook.)
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:36 am

Athenril008 wrote:Try. I'm in. Very Happy
I'm a newb so don't be too hard on me. -_- *ehem*Destroya*ehem*
Beggars can't be choosers Razz

Maybe i'll let the dice decide Razz
Twisted Evil 
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HeVi Storm Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:16 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:i'm in
HeVi Storm
HeVi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:17 pm

12 hours to close recruiment. 8 Players so far. That's gonna be a lot of NPC Very Happy
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:00 am

im in
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:34 am

NOTE
The NPC votes are random at first. You can try to make them change theirs votes by asking something like “NPC you should vote for this player”, but I will make a separate role for each NPC, and the player with the lowest role in 1d100 will be the one who convice that NPC.  If you are allowed by your role to comunicate with a NPC, you can try to convince it with less difficulty, but it is no a sure thing. Also, a NPC's role may do the convince roll harder or easier.
You always can see the update of the current voting in the first page, in the DAILY VOTING / NIGHT PHASE post.

FIRST DAY
You wake up with a heavy pain in your head. You feel like someone smashed you with a hammer. A big one. You are in a soft bed, inside a beauty house that don’t belong to you. Your memories are a grey blur.
When you get out of the house by the main door, you see that the house you are leaving is exactly the same than others 23 houses, that along with your house form a perfect circle. There are others 23 people leaving the others 23 houses. They have different outfits, but they look as confused as you.

“Greetings!” says a voice from nowhere. “You were selected to performance a experiment about humankind. We want to know if humans beings are stronger as group or as individual. In order to find out, each one of you were split between three sides. Villagers, werewolfs and others. All of you were imbued with the information about your side, how to win and about the role that you will play in that side. You can tell the true or lies to the others players, how to play it is up to you, but never break the rules, or you may lost your life. You can communicate with us telepathically (PM) but no try this with others players, or we could make your littles heads explode by trying to read your private chat. Also, is a pleasure to have with us, to the famous Super Star, the Celebrity Destroya1103. Someone like him must be with the good guys, we won’t dare to taint his carrer making him a bad guys. We are curious, but we are no villains. And the rest of you, please wait until we send your role telepathically, then proceed to vote. Thanks for been here.”

Are you confused? Well, you know something: the less popular guy will die at day, but probably the most liked guy will be killed at night. Or isn’t?
Also, seems like some fellas can’t wait to vote already:

CURRENT VOTING
3 Shadower – by Supermanly (NPC), Dick Lizard (NPC), God of Peace (NPC)
2 Sound Goreku (NPC) – by Iamnot Yourmama (NPC), Emonem (NPC)
2 Lost in Google Translation (NPC) – by Picard Chu (NPC), Lost in Google Translation (NPC)
1 Athenril008 (by Shakila the Singer (NPC))
1 DragonEye - by Happy Poster the Wizard (NPC)
1 Trojan noobot (NPC) - by Bart Thomson (NPC)
1 Picard Chu (NPC) - by Nafuckto Uzumankind (NPC)
1 Netter Mizuno – by Sound Goreku (NPC)
1 Jimbo – by Justino Bieberino (NPC)
1 Dick Lizard (NPC) – by Serious White (NPC)
1 Happy Poster the Wizard (NPC) – by Trojan noobot (NPC)

NO VOTING
DragonEye
Shadower
Destroya1103 - Celebrity
Sash
Black Fang
Netter Mizuno
Athenril008
HeVi Storm
Jimbo
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:47 am

Vote Happy Poster the Wizard
Reason: Npc voted for me, must be evil. Shocked 

Happy poster, I'll change my vote if you change yours to Sound Goreku. Razz

Vote Sound Goreku
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Shakila, change your vote to Lost in Google Translation.

Test the waters. D:
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Doctor on me in case they try to convert and Bodyguard on me just in case they try to kill me.

I will vote Lost In Google Translation.
IF we tie the votes, it will give us a chance to get 1 of two people, so it would be a slightly higher chance to lynch a mafia or neutral role.

Remember, Governor, unless you get voted or unless you know the enemies, don't use your Vote Override

Detective, choose a random besides me.

All others, good luck.

I will ask those who voted for other players to make the votes tied on Sound Goreku and Lost In Google Translation, OR even a three way tie.

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Shadower wrote:Shakila, change your vote to Lost in Google Translation.

Test the waters. D:
Shakila the Singer (NPC) says: "You seem too much glad to tell me what to do. I don't trust you"

Shadower failed trying to convince Shakila the Singer (NPC). Shadower can't do it anymore with her until the first day ends.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  HeVi Storm Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:17 pm

If anything, Shakila, you should join the bandwagon and so should Lost in Google Translation.

I know I will, because day 1 votes tend to be like that.

Vote Shadower
HeVi Storm
HeVi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Shakila the Singer (NPC) says: You sound so smart HeVi Storm, I will do as you say.

Lost in Google Translation says: I trust myself. Stick to my vote.

NOTE: Almost 12 hours to end the first day.
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Vote Sound Goreku
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Athenril008 Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:00 am

VOTE: Lost in Google Translation (NPC)

Voting him to open up another potential choice.
Let me know how is this a bad idea.
Athenril008
Athenril008

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadower Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:56 am

3-way ties are better.
Vote Lost in Google Translation.
Shadower
Shadower

Back to top Go down