The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alvarossa Realm Festival

+9
Jimbo
DesolationAngel
Saynna
Black Fang
DragonEye
Destroya1103
rhaidot
Sash
Netter Mizuno
13 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Alvarossa Realm Festival Empty Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Netter Mizuno Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:01 pm

DO NOT TRY TO FIND HINTS IN THE STORY. If you are, I can mess with your heads, so please don't.

In this story. No one dies.

They just get Jailed which is same thing really =D
Other TWG rules apply, no PM'ing if it's not part of your role, etc

Roles

Converted User
This person has the power to convert a player in to an Controlled User. But be wise WHEN you use the power, timing is all that there is to it. If you want you can convert 2 people the first two nights but is it the worth of the risk? You are going stealth when you go alone so waiting might be a good idea? ;)IF the person uses stone, he/they can't vote for somebody to be Jailed.

Controlled User and Converted User are the wolfs of this game and there can be max of 4.

Controlled User is a User that is suffering amnesia and is working for Converted User. Any person that would be Converted WILL FORGET THE PREVIOUS ROLE, If you convert a Mason however, they will work as a mason BUT are trying to work Masons minds towards someone else than the Converted User or other Controlled Users, and because of the Amnesia, the Mason that is converted does NOT know who the Controlled User and Converted User is in day phase but subconciously he knows it thus trying to prevent their sentence to jail, but in night phase he doesn't know who the Masons are. So please DO NOT BREAK THIS RULE. Try to be little more Role Playing mindset. This actualy shows skill that can you do it. + it's fun =D

If the Converted User get's cought and throwed to jail when there is charge left, well it basicly get's wasted, and if the Controller User is Mason... Have Fun Hunting :3

Protectors Chosen is a Seer basicly. You scan one person at Night time and try to give hints on the thread what is this person you scanned IF it's important role and if the votes are going towards a ”good guy” to try to prevent the vote.

Preservers Chosen is a Guardian Angel, Can block 1 Harmful Effect all gamelong and if he succesfully blocks a Converted Users effect, Well it's blocked. So Converted User used effect invain. Razz

Chosen by the Gods.
A mason. Can PM other masons and talk who they should throw to jail

Weapon User is basicly villager. Try not to get Jailed.

5 Weapon Users
1 Protector
1 Preserver
3 Chosen by a God
1 Converted User
1 Mind controller User

For those that don't know what Merfolk and Drakes look like they are basicly these

Merfolk
Drake

Last edited by Netter Mizuno on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:57 am; edited 9 times in total
Netter Mizuno
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Back to top Go down

Alvarossa Realm Festival Empty Re: Alvarossa Realm Festival

Post  Netter Mizuno Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:01 pm

When the world was Forged by the Gods in the Ancient Times. They created twelve Mythical Weapons, each one were corresponding with the god who created it.
First god were Lapis the Lawful, who forged the Hammer of Law. Which is still used to make new laws legal.
Second God was Amethyst the Ambitions which Weapon of Scythe of Amblifies. Which amblifies users ambitions but still keeps them controllable level, this has in the times promoted dark toughts inside the user which have resolved wars between countries.
Third God was called Ruby the Ruthless, who created the Sword of Ruby. Ruby's wielder has never given any mercy for his opponents but have granted swift death always.
Fourth God was Obsidian the Oblivion who forged the Obsidian Claymore. Is weapon that is the hardest to tame for an use, this weapon is capable of destroying mountains in one swing.
Fifth God were called as Tourmaline the Torment who had thing for spikey objects so she created the Trident of Torment.
Sixth God, the Diamond the Delusional created the Staff of Disillusions because Illussions can be stronger than Reality.
Seventh God, Granite the Greatness, tried to be better than any of his sister or brother so she forged a Bow of Greatness which could shoot arrow nine miles within a second.
Eight God Sapphire the Sorrow didn't see a weapon as her choice, because she understanded the power of words and music before the other gods and thus created the Harp of Sorrows
Ninth God called himself as Citrine the Clever who forged the Citrine Shield, unbendable, but still would break if it would be thrown inside a sun.
Tenth god Opal of Harmony were always little unsecure so forged a Opal Armor gave her safety.
Eleventh God Bloodstone the Bloody were always peaceful even if she is called Bloody, because her weapon. The Bloody Katana has always been there in the fights of a historic proportions.
Twelth god was Jade the Jealousy, always jealous to other gods having more everything so her Spear got the nickname of Jealousy Spear.

Unknown to them, there were two more God's. The Preserver and the Collector.
Collector had another name given by the living, Angel of Death. It was her job to collect those that were killed, murdered or going to die. She guided them to the Preservers care where they would be taken care.
Preserver had created a portal in middle of the World for those who knew their death would be near. There were golden sign next to it which stated; ”I who's death nears and has achieved everything that i could, wishes for peace and happiness for my family. Wishing to cross the realms prematurely to end the suffering that may become!”
Only time that collector was seen others than the person who would die, was when person crossed the gate. People could see woman wearing Black and Gold dress while holding and Ancient Golden Tome as well as a Black Sword on her hands. No one ever has seen her face and heard her voice. There is a rumor going on that she walks amongst the people and gives small packages to those that know that their death is coming up.

Then there is the Lonely God, who actualy were a normal man before gods ”banished” him and made him a god. The man was one of the first ones to experiment with the Curses of the Living, Famines, death, parasites, illness of all sorts. So gods decided to make example of this man that this is the forbidden area to create anything like this ever again. The Lonely God walks amongst the living and visits the gods frequently to talk about things and the Kings of Queens of the Countries to guide them.
One of the Studies that he still continious is how the Twelve Gods became. Even the Twelve Gods themselves don't know how. Only thing that is known that in the deepest and darkest places, you can see shades of gold to preventing the darkness going rampage and consuming the world. It is said that the Darkness that is consealed by the ”Golden God” is pure chaos.
Trough out the history, when person have entered trough the golden glimmering and touched the darkness, their minds have filled by horrors and nightmares that will destroy their minds in time. Some who have pushed even further to the Darkness have forever lost in there.
The living feared and respected the Golden glimmering over the darkness knowing that i'll keep it away. And gradualy a nickname emerged. The Lord of Nightmares. The existence of The Lord of Nightmares is talked a lot with the Twelve Gods and the Lonely God and they have became to understand that, what ever it is that is keeping the darkness away is living, but it's so massive that no one knows what it is actualy. Most of the theories are saying that The Lord of Nightmares would be the creator of the Universe, or the universe itself.

At first all nations were peace when gods created races they would like to have with them. Dwarfs, Orcs, Trolls, Humans, Elves, Drakes who are decendant from the Dragons, Gnomes, Merfolk, Giants, Goblin. And had time of prosperity. But everything changed when the First War started, and gods agreed to not to take part of those directly, but they gave their weapons and armors an free will to choose their bearer who would be the nations Champion. There is couple of instances where a person would be so strong willed that they would able to wield a second God Weapon.
When the Fifth Grand War started at 629, there were reports of black hooded man wearing black dragon leather armor using dual wielding to challenge the champion of the Country. If the person won, the country would halt every war efford immediatly. The man ended the Fifth War by himself by using this method.
Everytime there would be war that would destroy the world, a block hooded man or woman appears and uses this method to end the war once and for all and then dissapears again. It is rumored that the person is adviser for all the nations and the Gods know this person only when needed. Some speculate that he or she would be the right hand for the Lonely God but that has been crossed over and it's widely accepted that this person works for the Angel of Death.

Alvarossa Realm Festival

The world of Alvarossa was in mood of celebration when the annual Alvarossa Realm Festival was coming. All the 12 gods were giving their Weapon Users last day tips before the Champion Fight. Even the Lonely God were watching the festival but had something on his mind.Unknowns to the Twelve Gods, The Protector and The Preserver were joining the Festival too. It is time of celebration and usually at the time of the Festival every race and being avoided fighting, even the Orcs and Dwarfs were having drunkend parties together.
But the Lonely God wanted to spice things up a little bit. So he started to go trough the Weapon Users to find suitable candidate, which he wound with little ease. He didn't want to kill any of the Users but instead he gave the User he converted a rune, that would turn the other Weapon Users a stasis until the Champion Fights were over.  He also gave him a Power Word that would convert 2 more Weapon Users to his side.

To have even more fun with this, he contacted all the other gods and explained this to them which got the gods in rather cheerful for having a dual fight, one with ones mind and with strength. They accepted it and vowed not to interfere with it. And because Gods are having childlike moments because their power is infinite and they want to have some time when they can be silly, they starting betting who would win.

The Lonely God then contacted Preserver and Protector to tell that the Twelve Gods accepted this and asked them to pick one Weapon User each and give them a power of an Seer and a Guardian Angel. The two Gods accepted and made sure that the Users they chose would forget their existance after the Champion Fight if they didn't know about them advance.

Day passed in which the Twelve Gods told their Weapon Users that this was going to be part of it. Some liked it, some dont. But end of the day, they really liked to see were they as inteligent as they tought so they accepted.

The Champion Fights started first thing in the morning!

Destroya1103 The Hammer of Law User Giant
Jimbo The Scythe of Ambflier User (High) Elf
Saynna The Sword of Ruby User Southern Human
Apratim171 The Obsidian Claymore User Orc
ColmilloNegro The Trident of Torment User Merfolk
DragonEye The Staff of Disillusion User Troll
Sash The Bow of Greatness User Drake
BlackFang The Harp of Sorrow User Gnome
Burgundy The Shield of Citrine User Dwarf
DesolationAngel The Opal Armor User Northen Human
HeVi Storm The Bloody Katana User (Dark) Elf
rhaidot The Jealousy Spear User Goblin

All joined a row in an Colosseum where all the Twelve Gods were sitting so that they covered the full circle of Colosseum, but they were outside of it watching. And the living beings that came to watch were sitting front of them inside the colosseum.

The Crowd cheered for their personal preference so there a lot of shouting and crying and marry me shouted to the Users.
Random draws were done and the first day fights were as following

Destroya vs Apratim
Sash vs Saynna
Jimbo vs DesolationAngel
Blackfang vs DragonEye
Burgundy vs rhaidot
HeVi Storm vs ColmilloNegro

Destroya and Apratim took their positions in the middle of coloseum and rest of the Users climbet up to give them room to fight.

As the horn was blown, the fighting started......

Side Note.
Btw the Colosseum is like any olympic stadium and you'll get the idea how big the place is. The gods can be size of normal human being but because this is special day, and they are little childish too, and because they do have a powerful Aura too so they prefere to just expand themselves to size of a mountain and watch the fights that way. Tho they could just stay at their palace and fly their spirit there but they want to have attention and this is perfect way to do it =D

Last edited by Netter Mizuno on Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Netter Mizuno
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Mizuno Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:04 am

Day Phase Starts now.

same system as always in voting you got the next 24 hours
Netter Mizuno
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sash Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:09 am

Vote Netter Mizune!

Oh no wait, he's the host now.

Vote Saynna!

Gotta kill my opponent.
Sash
Sash
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:17 am

Sash wrote:Vote Netter Mizune!

Oh no wait, he's the host now.

Vote Saynna!

Gotta kill my opponent.
Too much eager to vote, aren't we?

rhaidot wrote:Just finished reading the Realm Alvarossa Festival. Incredible story. Beginning to understand how the premise of the story will affect the game. I think it's great, but I'd rather be patient and watch the movements of others, I do not want to be wrong in the mechanics of voting and so on.

What happens when the strongest spear strikes the strongest shield? Both are destroyed, but I did not want to destroy The Shield of Citrine, rather master it. Combining this with The Jealousy Spear, I would be Dragon Shiryu.

But... I may be the embodiment of jealousy, my excessive ambition can be my weakness but at least I am not afraid of the sun. See you in a couple of matches, Burgundy The Shield of Citrine User...
In case Burgundy didn't read this in the SIGNUPS.

For the moment anybody is equal innocent, so, my vote is totally choose by a 1d12:

Vote to Apratim171 The Obsidian Claymore User

EDIT: I am a Goblin! With a Spear!

Alvarossa Realm Festival Spear_Moblin_(Ocarina_of_Time)
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

http://rhaidot.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:18 am

Very cool, we all have different races, and weapons. Something never seen before -- Kudos Netter!

Oh snap, Ok first things first.

This is Me, and that is my Hammer of Law. <--- Hyperlink

Voting Tally

Saynna - 1 (Sash)
Apratim171 - 2 (rhaidot & Jimbo )
rhaidot - 1 (DragonEye)
Jimbo
(Black Fang)
Sash - 1 (Saynna)
DesolationAngel - 1 (DragonEye)

Voting Changes

• DesolationAngel changes vote from Jimbo to DragonEye

• DragonEye changes vote from rhaidot to DesolationAngel

I won't vote right off.

(Sidenote: WELCOME NEW PLAYERS - TO THE GAME, AND THE FORUM! To join our FB group, add me  www.facebook.com/jlindie and msg me your Username.)

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Added 2 Vote Changes and 1 New Vote.)
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:28 am

Vote rhaidot.

Just a random vote, probably will change it later once more people posts. Rolling Eyes 
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:51 am

So I read through and see all these cool weapons and roles. We have a goblin with a spear, drake with a bow etc...
I think to myself "Cool, I wonder what I am!"
Then bam! - Gnome with a Harp. FUCK.

This is basically what I am:
Alvarossa Realm Festival Midget

So I Vote Jimbo
Reason: Elf, us Gnomes hate those elf dicks!
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:05 am

Black Fang wrote:So I read through and see all these cool weapons and roles. We have a goblin with a spear, drake with a bow etc...

Spoiler:

So I Vote Jimbo
I have to admit, that was pretty funny. Then again I'm only a troll with a magical stick. Rolling Eyes 

Alvarossa Realm Festival Troll-physics-light-stick-600x272
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:08 am

Black Fang wrote:So I read through and see all these cool weapons and roles. We have a goblin with a spear, drake with a bow etc...
I'd just like to point out that Gnomes can't carry harps as they are too big for you to carry.
It's pretty hilarious Very Happy
That is true though - Elves do hate Gnomes.

Also, a Drake gets a bow? Damn. Didn't know dragons could use a bow without breaking it. Laughing
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saynna Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:44 am

Confused so much. Gonna re-read again ._.

EDIT: Bare with me as I don't know what in clue these creatures are... Except elves. q_q

Vote Sash for voting me! Laughing

Besides, I kinda want Sasha dead if he's trying to kill me...

Last edited by Saynna on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Saynna
Saynna

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:02 am

Saynna wrote:Confused so much. Gonna re-read again ._.
Don't worry Saynna, for now, just vote for someone as in any regular TWG.

DE still is so funny, definitely a troll with a magic stick. I got the feeling that you are just a weapon user, and I understand your vote, so, no hard feelings
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:24 am

rhaidot wrote:DE still is so funny, definitely a troll with a magic stick. I got the feeling that you are just a weapon user, and I understand your vote, so, no hard feelings
I'm not that obvious, am I? Shocked Then again, It would be my luck getting it. Rolling Eyes 
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  rhaidot Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:30 am

Can not watch the gnome pic, broken link?

The goblin don´t look so badass, I am jealous Sad 
rhaidot
rhaidot
Dicer King

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:33 am

Seems like we don't have access to the site or the area within the site to view the image.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Mizuno Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:49 am

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/056/2/f/gnome_armor__catfish__by_goldendaniel-d4qx9kc.jpg

Can you see that?

btw everytime i see word Gnome too i immeddiatly think one of the golden TV shows
David El Gnomo http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/he/3/30/David_El_Gnomo.jpg

Let the offtopic stop now.

16 hours to go guys
Netter Mizuno
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:59 am

Vote Jimbo
Voting random so there is no Bandwagon !

Edit for pic:
Alvarossa Realm Festival Des_no10
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:10 am

DesolationAngel wrote:Vote Jimbo
Voting random so there is no Bandwagon !
"Votes random to avoid a bandwagon" copies my vote and creates the only bandwagon. Interesting.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DesolationAngel Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:16 am

Black Fang wrote:
"Votes random to avoid a bandwagon" copies my vote and creates the only bandwagon. Interesting.
Alvarossa Realm Festival Facepa11
Note to myself: Read the whole thread + comments before voting and giving a reason.
Or else you look suspicious... again

Switch vote too: Dragoneye
Reason: Don't want to create a bandwagon
DesolationAngel
DesolationAngel

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22234253

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:19 am

rhaidot wrote:Can not watch the gnome pic, broken link?

The goblin don´t look so badass, I am jealous Sad 
Gnome works, just gotta reload it once.

The Dwarf pic might as well be Gimli from Lord of the Rings with a different face.

I hope these guys get active before voting time is up.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:20 am

Vote apratim, sorry random.org said it Sad
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:27 am

DesolationAngel wrote:Switch vote too: Dragoneye
Reason: Don't want to create a bandwagon
Unvote rhaidot

Vote Desolationangel

Reason:
Alvarossa Realm Festival Revenge

Would of voted myself to create a bandwagon, but that joke is probably overused now. Laughing
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:36 am

Black Fang wrote:
Alvarossa Realm Festival Midget

Too hilarious. I'm still laughing. Har-har-har!

Hmmm...apratim, rhaidot, jimbo and Destroya.

My vote for now is Jimbo

Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Voting Tally
Saynna - 1 (Sash)
Apratim171 - 2 (rhaidot & Jimbo )
rhaidot - 1 (DragonEye)
Jimbo
(Black Fang & Burgundy)
Sash - 1 (Saynna)
DesolationAngel - 1 (DragonEye)

Those who have yet to vote:
Apratim171
ColmilloNegro
HeVi Storm

Destroya1103

Voting Changes

• DesolationAngel changes vote from Jimbo to DragonEye
  • DragonEyechanges vote from rhaidot to DesolationAngel
  • Saynnachanges vote from Sash to DesolationAngel, then from DesolationAngel to Sash

Burgundy wrote:Hmmm...apratim, rhaidot, jimbo and Destroya.

My vote for now is Jimbo
Okay, so... what were you referring to with these 4 names you mentioned?

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum