The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG: Night of the Dead

+7
ninjaTHORtol
Jimbo
Burgundy
Destroya1103
Black Fang
Shuno
DragonEye
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TWG: Night of the Dead - Page 4 Empty Re: TWG: Night of the Dead

Post  Burgundy Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:25 am

It's something I would usually pm someone I trust and more experienced in this game. :Phe would have most probably told me you were baiting.

It just doesnt seem so BFy that you would miss such a detail and hold it against Shuno. You have a point in suspecting me but that Shuno theory is lame for me. You are probably working with some or all of Those who voted against Destroya that is why it was easy for you to put them in a lesser suspicious list.

I see the wagon on Destroya was so immense that I was convinced tht nobody was out there to help him and that he is working alone, ruling out that he was an infected.

Is Seer active?

I suggest we lynch Colmillonegro then scan Hevi. Let the active players duel it out in the end.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:54 am

Burgundy wrote:It's something I would usually pm someone I trust and more experienced in this game. :Phe would have most probably told me you were baiting.

It just doesnt seem so BFy that you would miss such a detail and hold it against Shuno. You have a point in suspecting me but that Shuno theory is lame for me. You are probably working with some or all of Those who voted against Destroya that is why it was easy for you to put them in a lesser suspicious list.

I see the wagon on Destroya was so immense that I was convinced tht nobody was out there to help him and that he is working alone, ruling out that he was an infected.

Is Seer active?

I suggest we lynch Colmillonegro then scan Hevi. Let the active players duel it out in the end.
2. EVERYONE votes during the day. Being absent once leads to a warning. Being absent twice leads to death, so be active! (This cannot be emphasized enough either)
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjaTHORtol Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:03 am

I now have no idea who to vote. Crap!

And I just lost my post. Sad 

ninjaTHORtol

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:14 am

For now, since i'm not sure who to vote and we will lose the inactives anyway - Vote Colmillo
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 am

hey hey, I'm here ¬¬

I just missed the last votation because I started University again the last monday, so I had no time to vote or post, but I have been watching all you to see who are the ones I can trust.... Btw I almost get killed for that, and now everyone is trying to kill me è_e

Black Fang wrote:The question I have now though, why would the wolves target an inactive player who was most likely going to die due to not voting anyway?
That's true, but actually it would be a good strategy for a wolf, for keeping going undetected, to take advantage of this situation and notice the other players of this fact, and then vote an inactive player, like you did... Hmmm è_e

Since you started the kill votation of Destroya, there is a possibility that you're an infected, with one of the other ones who voted Destroya, or in the best case, with one of the guys who were innactive in the first votation: Hevi or Netter. So, in the first case, the infecteds didn't vote to incriminate the innactive ones, or in the second case you just were lucky that other 3 soilders, probably the leaders, choosed to kill Destroya.

But since there are 7 gooddies against 2 baddies, is better to vote the inactive one for now, so, in the worst of the cases, it would end as 5 gooddies/2 baddies for the next votation, but there would be probably enought information to know who are the infected/wolves/mafia ones, also, there is still the probability that one of the innactive ones is an infected.

So, since Netter noticed that He's around, the last innactive one is Hevi. I'll return in the night to see what happens.

Vote for Hevi
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:15 am

Voting Tally
ColmilloNegro - 5 (Burgundy, Black Fang, Shuno, Jimbo, ninjaTHORlol)
HeVi Storm      - 1 (ColmilloNegro)

Non-voters as of yet:
DesolationAngel
Netter Mizuno

HeVi Storm

Last edited by Destroya1103 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added ninjaTHORlol's vote.)
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:06 am

So who do i vote for?
:c
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:34 am

Wait so only a Infected died (special)? And no other soldiers died? O_O Whoa. However, I feel like BF is most likely a Platoon leader.

I vote for Negro

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:02 am

Black Fang wrote:For now, since i'm not sure who to vote and we will lose the inactives anyway - Vote Colmillo
Heeey....I think you really are doing this on purpose. Man, I wish i could pm.

@Destroya

Hey....you're dead.

@Colmillonegro

No sense in voting Hevi. he will be removed from the game automatically if he stays inactive. It seems to me that you're on different sides with BF. Say more and I/we could change votes.

@Shuno

I feel BF and Jimbo are in roles with pm. Either PL or Infected.

Scout...you could have scanned someone last night.

Last edited by Burgundy on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Seer to scout)
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:30 am

Burgundy wrote:
@Shuno

I feel BF and Jimbo are in roles with pm. Either PL or Infected.

Scout...you could have scanned someone last night.
I'm not sure about Jimbo, but I get a strange odd feeling BF could be a PL.

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:38 am

@Shuno

I didnt think it was excuseable that he put you on his suspicious list on the way you vote. I think he intentionally missed that detail that you were the first one to vote. Would have made more sense to put pressure on those who voted against Destroya unless all PLs did vote against Destroya. lol! 
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Vote on colmil
Jimbo
Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjaTHORtol Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Vote colmil

ninjaTHORtol

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Burgundy wrote:@Shuno

I didnt think it was excuseable that he put you on his suspicious list on the way you vote. I think he intentionally missed that detail that you were the first one to vote. Would have made more sense to put pressure on those who voted against Destroya unless all PLs did vote against Destroya. lol! 
Hmm, are you trying to persuade me into thinking BF is a wolf? I honestly do not feel he is a wolf. I am leaning 95% on Platoon Leader.

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Just so you know, I actually agree with Colmillo for the best part, I suggest you all vote Hevi. Nobody here has a clear direction about who they want to vote, it's another pointless bandwagon.

Hevi will die for being inactive anyway, save an innocent (potentially) and kill the inactive. Better to burn a day than kill an innocent.

Unvote Colmillo, Vote Hevi

Now, if you wonder why I don't totally agree with him, it's for this phrase specifically:
ColmilloNegro wrote:
That's true, but actually it would be a good strategy for a wolf, for keeping going undetected, to take advantage of this situation and notice the other players of this fact, and then vote an inactive player, like you did... Hmmm è_e

Why would a wolf kill the wolf leader to remain undetected?

Let me reiterate the knowledge the roles have for you guys:
Wolves - Know other wolves but not the special wolf
Special wolf - Doesn't know the role of anyone else in the game

So essentially, the wolves killed Kazmir without knowing he was the special wolf. That's why, the fact they killed the special wolf is good for the goodies but irrelevant for my statement. "Remaining undetected" has no real grounds when hunting inactives, especially if they will die anyway. The only people who can benefit from killing inactives are the good guys and that's under specific situations.
If I was a wolf, on night 1 I would have killed someone who had no real connections (i.e. no allies or enemies). Someone like Des or ninja would have been perfect targets. Perhaps even killing people I was blaming would have been good, could manipulate people into blaming me.
So you see, the fact the wolves targeted an inactive is odd to me. Shows the inexperience of the wolves to be honest, and that gives away certain hints - more to the point, there are no experienced players leading the wolves.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Wouldnt Hevi be gone today regardless if we vote him or not? Im leaning towards Netter....or bad idea?
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:02 pm

@Shuno

Still 50/50 for me...i really hate to think PLs killed Destroya...poor guy.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Burgundy wrote:Wouldnt Hevi be gone today regardless if we vote him or not? Im leaning towards Netter....or bad idea?
Do you have an leads on who the wolves are? A simple yes or no.

Yes - If you do have a lead on a wolf then good. Vote for him.
No - Then there's no point voting blindly, as I said before it's better to waste a day than kill an innocent AND waste a day. By killing the inactive guy, who will die anyway, we are potentially saving a good guy. Nothing good comes from panic voting - you should have learned that from previous games.
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:16 pm

I guess killing two today would lessen the suspects.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Fang Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:31 pm

2 remaining wolves
7 remaining townies (correct me if i'm wrong)

Best case scenario - we vote a wolf, and hevi is an inactive wolf.
Worst case scenario (and most likely) - we vote a townie, and hevi is an inactive townie.
My suggested scenario - we vote the inactive, 1 town/wolf dies

So, if the worst case comes true and we vote 2 good guys we are left with 2 wolves and 5 townies. Then the wolves will kill at night. So by the next time we vote it will be 4 town and 2 wolves. If we failed the vote on the 3rd day then the town lose.
(This is providing the vigilante fails to take any action)

If we at least use my suggestion then we can extend the game to 4 days which gives us plenty more time to single out the wolves.

P.s. I'm going to sleep now, so I wont reply until the voting is over. It's up to you guys to think for yourselves!
Black Fang
Black Fang
Advanced Seerslayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Voting Tally
ColmilloNegro - 4 (Burgundy, Shuno, Jimbo, ninjaTHORlol)
HeVi Storm      - 2 (ColmilloNegro, Black Fang)

Non-voters as of yet:
DesolationAngel
Netter Mizuno

HeVi Storm

Updated Voting Tally - Page 7.
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColmilloNegro Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Burgundy wrote:@Colmillonegro

No sense in voting Hevi. he will be removed from the game automatically if he stays inactive.
Black Fang wrote:
No - Then there's no point voting blindly, as I said before it's better to waste a day than kill an innocent AND waste a day. By killing the inactive guy, who will die anyway, we are potentially saving a good guy. Nothing good comes from panic voting - you should have learned that from previous games.
That's why ._./

Black Fang wrote:
Why would a wolf kill the wolf leader to remain undetected?

Let me reiterate the knowledge the roles have for you guys:
Wolves - Know other wolves but not the special wolf
Special wolf - Doesn't know the role of anyone else in the game

So essentially, the wolves killed Kazmir without knowing he was the special wolf. That's why, the fact they killed the special wolf is good for the goodies but irrelevant for my statement. "Remaining undetected" has no real grounds when hunting inactives, especially if they will die anyway. The only people who can benefit from killing inactives are the good guys and that's under specific situations.
If I was a wolf, on night 1 I would have killed someone who had no real connections (i.e. no allies or enemies). Someone like Des or ninja would have been perfect targets. Perhaps even killing people I was blaming would have been good, could manipulate people into blaming me.
So you see, the fact the wolves targeted an inactive is odd to me. Shows the inexperience of the wolves to be honest, and that gives away certain hints - more to the point, there are no experienced players leading the wolves.
Well, I was thinking on you like a infected planning with your partner: "buajaja!! Since there are innactive ones first We're gonna be innactive during night to make them seem like infected ones, then we're gonna vote for one of the innactives to look like soldiers trying to help the other ones". But yhea, what you said is reliable, at the end that only bring benefits to gooddies, wolves need to kill quickly to win.

In this 2 votations 3 persons vote for me in the first one, but most likely because I was innactive, excepting Shuno, who randomly voted me at the very first. But in this one 5 players voted for me, 3 of them knowing that I became active, so there're two options: infecteds targeted me or PLs think that I'm a Infected, or in the worst case, both.

Shuno's theory that BF is a PL seem quite legit to me, And probably the other 2 PLs voted for me because BF did, but I think they would PM between them before did a thing like that, so, since BF changed his vote to Hevi, He would persuade the other 2 PLs to vote Hevi. So or BF isn't a PL or wolves targeted me and the other two are random people. Also It's the second time Shuno and Burgundy vote me, And as BF said after the first day, they look suspicious. (hmm)
ColmilloNegro
ColmilloNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Didn't it say in DE's post that a stray bullet got the infected? I'm pretty sure that's what I read. There were no "confirmations" on wolf kills either if I remember correctly meaning wolves are inactive. Infected could have been the only active, tried to kill, but does bullet CANCEL the kill? I haven't slept for almost 48 hours so I'm a bit rubbish right now.

Even so

2 wolves
7 goodies.

I like these odds and would go for 2 kills. It'll end up this ratio for next morning:

2 wolves, 4 goodies. Wrong vote --> 2 wolves, 2 goodies ending up on a tie which decides game (assuming vigi used his bullet like in story said).

Not to mention we do have 3 Platoon Leaders which I'm pretty sure BF is one of them. A scout (seer), medic (GA), and sniper (vigi), and soldier (villager).

Though I do feel like taking a chance and unvoting to Hevi and let a coin toss decide our fate.

Shuno

Back to top Go down

Post  Burgundy Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Thank God somebody else read the stray bullet part....

Stick with your vote, Shuno. 50/50 there's an infected that would be hit.

My theory: Infected failed to kill due to inactivity and DE just made us think they're active.
Burgundy
Burgundy

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:48 pm

The End-Game

Failing to vote for 2 days, The Combat Medic Netter Mizuno and the Infected Hevi Storm has died.
With the votes leading with ColmilloNegro, The Infected has died.

In the end, the troopers survived the Infected attacks day after day. Unfortunately, they all died throughout the times. It is the fate of all survivors when the day the dead start to walks the Earth.

The Roles:

Destroya1103 - Soldier - Died on Day 1
Jimbo - Platoon Leader - Survived
Kazmir - Special Infected - Died on Night 1 by the Sniper
Black Fang - Platoon Leader - Survived
HeVi Storm - Infected - Killed by GM due to failure to vote
Shuno - Scout - Scouted Black Fang on Night 1 - Survived
Netter Mizuno - Combat Medic - Protected ColmilloNegro on Night 1 - Killed by GM due to failure to vote
Burgundy - Sniper - Killed Kazmir - Survived
ninjaTHORlol - Soldier - Survived
ColmilloNegro - Infected - Died on Day 2
DesolationAngel - Platoon Leader - Survived
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down