The Werewolf Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Topic - Test

+10
Chemy - X
Ignira
Netter Mizuno
MDuh
wolverine
cobaltblue
sapphirethunder
Sash
HeVi Storm
Black Fang
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Off Topic - Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Off Topic - Test

Post  DragonEye Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Kazmir wrote:It got changed because of fanboys crying, not because bioware or the people at lucas decided Revan should live.
He's a 300+ year old redeemed Jedi that lost his sanity - they completely ruined his character in the novel, and in the game itself. It's time to let him rest with the little dignity he has left.

He's one of my favourite characters, but this is just painful for true fans. Things HAVE to end, or things WILL get ruined.

I dunno, but sounds like you annoyed with change or what, or its just me.

It was still in beta and change was expected to plan out the story and game-play, to see how things planned out. Its not like it was the final release of the game, where it was unreasonable to change it then.

You do know the forum game in the off-topic I've made? I had planned to have the first companion to died at the meeting of the vampire lord but I changed it to that she lived on that encounter. Just because that was the original thought I had, doesn't mean I can't change later.

Personally I like Revan's character either way, its not like he had his own voice in the KOTOR series. People get disappointed how things really played out or what was changed in the making of it. Sure people can complain, and sometimes it make a difference how things play out. Are you really going to kill off a loved character off so easily or going to have a worthy end for him/her?

Like they done with Boba Fett and the Sarlacc Pit, he would of died there if the fans didn't like him. The difference with Revan that it was changed during the making of SWTOR.
DragonEye
DragonEye

https://www.facebook.com/Anthony.Strause.DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Mizuno Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:28 am

The way they redemped Revan in here(play both sides and you know) from the novels were good, and the last lines Revan spoked before coming uncorporeal, made justice for the Fallen-Redemped Hero of the Mandalorian Wars.

the voice they gave for Revan, was in my opinion, perfect for his current state he was, so i wouldn't change it nor how he behaves in SWTOR. But the thing i hate most is the fuckign fanboys cryign that you can't kill revan!!!! they changed some minor and the made the end for him little less dignifying that it should have been. I was against the changes in beta, and i'm still agaisnt them. But this IS good way to him to passaway still.

Revan is the most badass character in SW history with Bane and Exar Kun and of course Yoda!
Netter Mizuno
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:42 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:The way they redemped Revan in here(play both sides and you know) from the novels were good, and the last lines Revan spoked before coming uncorporeal, made justice for the Fallen-Redemped Hero of the Mandalorian Wars.

the voice they gave for Revan, was in my opinion, perfect for his current state he was, so i wouldn't change it nor how he behaves in SWTOR. But the thing i hate most is the fuckign fanboys cryign that you can't kill revan!!!! they changed some minor and the made the end for him little less dignifying that it should have been. I was against the changes in beta, and i'm still agaisnt them. But this IS good way to him to passaway still.

Revan is the most badass character in SW history with Bane and Exar Kun and of course Yoda!

I agree, they made Revan pretty well. And with Exar Kun, well, Jolee made it interesting none the less. lol

I wouldn't mind it being a movie too tbh. Also with being 3 easy timelines that they could pick.
mandalorian wars - Novel
The Jedi Civil War - Kotor 1
The Jedi Exile - Kotor 2
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Netter Mizuno Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:56 am

they would be animated movies(3d style like those cinematics in swtor) And i would love to see they would do them without cutting corners, just the way they were in novels/games. And it would be perfect.
Netter Mizuno
Netter Mizuno
Sweet Sixteen
Sweet Sixteen

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroya1103 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:03 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:they would be animated movies(3d style like those cinematics in swtor) And i would love to see they would do them without cutting corners, just the way they were in novels/games. And it would be perfect.

3d would be crazy with those.

Are they remaking the star wars movies with 3d or only without?
Destroya1103
Destroya1103
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonEye Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:54 am

Netter Mizuno wrote:they would be animated movies(3d style like those cinematics in swtor) And i would love to see they would do them without cutting corners, just the way they were in novels/games. And it would be perfect.

That would be awesome if they done that, but the amount of effect in order to make that won't be easy for sure.
DragonEye
DragonEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3